打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。¥598元/12个月
一次购买,终身使用。¥1990元/终身
承诺三年拿下口语!¥4990元/终身
阅读次数:
- 下载增值会员专享资料,直接用左键点击下载链接即可。
斗地主 Fight the Landlord
Fight the Landlord is a game for 3 players. The game is played with a 54-card deck (52 cards and 2 jokers). The object of the game is to be the first to get rid of all your cards.
Card Ranks
The cards ranks in the following order (from low to high):
(Low) 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A, 2, Black Joker, Red Joker (High) ?
* All the suits have the same value. Note that 2 is a high card.
Each player is dealt 17 cards. 3 cards are dealt face down, in the middle of the table.
The bidding round establishes the player who will become the landlord.
The first bidder is decided by a pre-bidding round, where each player is dealt a card. The one who is dealt the “wild card” begins the bidding.
In the bidding round the players can pass, or bid one, two or three points. Every player must bid more than the previous player, or pass. If all players pass, the cards are dealt again. The player who bids the most, wins the bidding round, takes the three cards from the center and becomes the landlord. If a player bids three points, he wins the bidding round immediately. If all players pass, then the cards are dealt again and a new bidding round starts.
During a tournament, if all players pass in three consecutive bidding rounds, the player who started the bidding in the third round becomes the landlord automatically. The bid will be 1 point.
Once the landlord is established, he is given the 3 cards in the middle. The other two players play against the landlord.
The landlord begins the round by playing a card combination. Every player in turn has to play a stronger combination, consisting of the same number of cards (except Bomb or Rocket), or pass. When all other players have passed, the last player begins again by playing a combination. The game finishes when one of the players is out of cards. This player is the winner.
Card Combinations
Card combinations are ranked in the following order, from lowest to highest:
Single Card
When comparing Single Cards, the higher card wins.
Highest: Red Joker
Two cards with the same rank, except two Jokers.
When comparing Pairs, the highest Pair wins.
Highest: 2; 2
Lowest: 3, 3
Three of a Kind
Three cards with the same rank.
When comparing Three of a Kinds, the combination with the highest rank wins. Ex. K, K, K beats Q, Q, Q
Highest: 2, 2, 2
Lowest: 3, 3, 3
Three of a Kind plus a Single Card
For example, 3, 3, 3 + 6. If a player plays this combination, other players must play the same combination. They cannot play Three of a Kind plus a Pair.
When comparing combinations, the rank of the Three of a Kind counts.
Highest: 2, 2, 2 plus Single Card
Lowest: 3, 3, 3 plus Single Card
Three of a Kind plus a Pair
The same as above except the Three of a Kind is followed by a Pair. For example, 3, 3, 3 + 9, 9. If a player plays Three of a Kind plus a Pair, other players must play the same combination, they cannot play Three of a Kind plus a Single Card.
When comparing combinations, the rank of the Three of a Kind counts.
Highest: 2, 2, 2 + Pair
Lowest: 3, 3, 3 + Pair
Five or more cards of sequential rank. For example, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A. The 2 and Joker cards cannot be included in a Straight. If a Straight is played, the following player must lay down the same number of cards. For example, if a new round starts with a five card Straight, the next playerˇs hand must also be a five card Straight.
When comparing Straights, the Straight with highest card wins.
Highest: A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3
Lowest: 7, 6, 5, 4, 3
Pair Straight
At least three Pairs of sequential rank. For example, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5 or 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 10, J, J The 2 and Joker cards cannot be included in a Pair Straight.
When comparing Pair Straights, the Straight with highest Pair wins.
Highest: A, A, K, K, Q, Q
Lowest: 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5
Three of a Kind Straight (Airplane)
At least two sets of Three of a Kinds of sequential rank. For example, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7, 8, 8, 8. The 2 and Joker cards cannot be included in a Three of a Kind Straight.
When comparing Three of a Kind Straights, the Straight with highest Three of a Kind wins.
Highest: A, A, A, K, K, K
Lowest: 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4
Three of a Kind Straight plus Single Cards
At least two sets of Three of a Kinds of sequential rank plus Single Cards. Includes one Single Card per each Three of a Kind. For example, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5 + 7, 9 or 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7 + J, K.
When comparing Three of a Kind Straights plus Singles, the Straight with highest Three of a Kind wins.
Highest: A, A, A, K, K, K, Single, Single
Lowest: 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, Single, Single
Three of a Kind Straight plus Pairs
At least two sets of Three of a Kinds of sequential rank plus Pairs. Includes one Pair per each Three of a Kind. For example, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5 + 7, 7, 9, 9, J, J or 7, 7, 7, 8, 8, 8, 9, 9, 9 + 3, 3, 10, 10, Q, Q.
When comparing Three of a Kind Straights plus Pairs, the Straight with the highest Three of a Kind wins.
Highest: A, A, A, K, K, K, Pair, Pair
Lowest: 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, Pair, Pair
Four of a Kind plus Two Singles
For example, 5, 5, 5, 5 + 3, 8. This is not the same as a Bomb.
When comparing Four of a Kind plus Two Singles, the hand with the highest Four of a Kind wins.
Highest: 2, 2, 2, 2, Single, Single
Lowest: 3, 3, 3, 3, Single, Single
Four of a Kind plus Two Pairs
For example, 4, 4, 4, 4 + 5, 5, 7, 7. This is not the same as a Bomb.
When comparing Four of a Kind plus Two Pairs, the hand with the highest Four of a Kind wins.
Highest: 2, 2, 2, 2, a Pair, a Pair
Lowest: 3, 3, 3, 3, a Pair, a Pair
Bomb - Four of a Kind
Four cards with the same rank, or Four of a Kind. Bombs can be played continuously. For example, if a player discards 5, 5, 5, 5, the following player can counter with 7, 7, 7, 7.
When comparing Bombs, the combination with the highest Four of a Kind wins.
Highest: 2, 2, 2, 2
Lowest: 3, 3, 3, 3
Rocket - Pair of Jokers
You can use the Rocket and the Bomb to win over any hand type. For example, if a player lays down a Three of a Kind, another player can counter with a Rocket or a Bomb ? they can use these at any time, regardless of the number of cards that were played in the last card combination.
Note that a Bomb cannot be played on top of a Rocket.
网友的学习评论(条):
nice,i love this
my mother loves this game very much and so do i !
My BF likes fighting the lordland as well,while I'm not interested in it!
I think I an not very like this game,I never play it,but....most peplo like.
hahaha~i love lordland!
it is funing to play it in spare time.
I often play it in my spare time.
it's very interesting, i love it!
The game,fight the landlord, is of great fun. what's more, it provide us an opportunity to relieve pressure.
fighting landlorsd is a very popular cards' game in china. i like it very much .
l'm the landlord hahaha!【传家宝】欢乐斗地主上的聊天暗语,一门奇特的语言,掌握这些打… | 蛋花儿 趣图
Login登录蛋花儿 (
)下次自动登录 |请问,血战到底u|EdB/et竞/\猜开始手上是多少张可以算开始???_百度知道推荐这篇日记的豆列
······斗地主惊现“霸王叫”,你知道是什么吗?_JJ比赛-爱微帮
&& &&& 斗地主惊现“霸王叫”,你知道是什么吗?
近来看到有J友反映,在参加斗地主锦标赛的时候,有时会出现一个“霸王叫”按钮,不知道这个是什么,一下子懵了。“霸王叫”是斗地主新上线的一个功能,将会应用到斗地主锦标赛中。那什么是“霸王叫”呢?在发牌的过程中,当非首叫的玩家的牌力达到一定值时,会出现“霸王叫”按钮。此时玩家点击“霸王叫”按钮,可直接叫3分成为地主。选择了“霸王叫”的玩家,将会展示部分大牌(A、2、王)给农民看到。拥有什么样的手牌,才能“霸王叫”?常见的符合“霸王叫”的牌型有:双王+22、大王+222+AA、小王+2222+A等。“霸王叫”按钮必须点吗?我不想用怎么办?“霸王叫”不是强制性的功能,出现“霸王叫”的按钮时,可以选择不点击,发牌结束后会进入正常叫分流程。大家可以到斗地主的个人锦标赛中体验一下“霸王叫”,有什么感受都可以在评论区留言哦~(编辑:JJ比赛-南瓜)↓点击阅读原文,也可下载JJ比赛客户端~
点击展开全文
本公众号由JJ比赛官方授权开通,致力于为用户提供最新鲜的平台资讯、最独家的棋牌攻略、最欢乐的福利活动、最有劲的专属赛事!关注我们吧,一起享受棋牌竞技的快乐!——JJ比赛·专业棋牌竞技平台
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34

我要回帖

更多关于 qq斗地主 的文章

随机推荐