欢乐斗地主单机版出现lodging是什么意思

board and lodging是什么意思_百度知道
board and lodging是什么意思
提问者采纳
board and lodging[英]bɔ:d ænd ˈlɔdʒɪŋ[美]bɔrd ənd ˈlɑdʒɪŋ食宿;膳宿[例句]Do you know what that robber shagal charges us for board and lodging?知道我食宿强盗沙戈收我少钱You get a big salary incentive and free board and lodging too. 能获笔激励性薪水享受免费膳宿How kind of Bill to get our board and lodging ready. 约翰真,给我安排食宿.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
board and lodging意思board and lodging[英][bɔ:d ænd ˈlɔdʒɪŋ][美][bɔrd ənd ˈlɑdʒɪŋ]食宿; 膳宿; 例句:双语英语1.Do you know what that robber shagal charges us for board and lodging? 知道我食宿强盗沙戈收我少钱2.Sir, I think 800 yuan permonth and offering board and lodging is the cheapest price to employ sucha talant like me, otherwise, you find out another. 先我认花800元民币并提供食宿雇像我才廉价否则另请高明3.With these programs almost everything is arranged for you: your i in-country support and transport. 种项目通已安排切:服务机构;际航班、食宿、旅行保险、信用卡、定向课程、内支持及交通4.I cannot give free board and lodging. 我能免费供给膳宿5.If you're after free board and lodging in return for hard graft on an organic farm head to
希望机农场辛勤劳换免费住宿看看网站吧您疑问解处欢迎追问我您认我答案请采纳您采纳我答题力O(∩_∩)O谢谢
board的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在欢乐斗地主中春天是什么意思?_百度知道
在欢乐斗地主中春天是什么意思?
提问者采纳
春天指的是你赢定了 麻烦采纳,谢谢!
其他类似问题
欢乐斗地主的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
就是别人没出一张牌
你就打完啦 这就是春天 可以翻倍
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁board and lodging
出租供膳,膳宿
board and lodging的用法和样例:
She pays for her board and lodging, her uncle finds her in tuition.
她自己负责膳宿,她叔叔供给她学费。
The Probation Officer got Andrew a job in the paper-mills and arranged board and lodging for him in the Working Boys’ hostel.
缓刑犯监视员在纸厂里替安德鲁找到一份工作,并在职工宿舍安排了他的膳宿。
He pays 40 a week (for) board and lodging.
他每周支付膳宿费40英镑。
出租供膳,膳宿...
board and lodging的海词问答与网友补充:
board and lodging的相关资料:
相关词典网站:qq欢乐斗地主 对局 是什么意思?_百度知道
qq欢乐斗地主 对局 是什么意思?
提问者采纳
别打几局意思
提问者评价
其他类似问题
qq欢乐斗地主的相关知识
您可能关注的推广