这是什么东西
这是什么东西
找手游 上18183
18183手游风云榜报名零门槛,欢迎各路有实力的朋友参加评选。
国产青春电影三部曲陷入堕胎怪圈,三片三中堕胎率100%!爸爸去哪儿的英文版歌词_百度知道
爸爸去哪儿的英文版歌词
我需要爸爸去哪儿的英文版歌词!!谢谢了!!!!我表演用的!!!!!!
提问者采纳
爸爸去哪儿英文版演唱:阿摩司Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are.See my daddy he looks so coolLife with papa likes magic bookLovely father cooks tasty foodTeaching me everything to doBaby as you come ,my life becomes fullYou make me alright when I'm feeling blueConnecting our home in a loving loopEverything we are going throughPapa, papa, when shall we travel far?Taking my telescope to see the starBaby, baby, taking the map you drewFollow me do as I doI must be so strong to be your papaI learn to do well from the very startAs time goes by you gradually grow upBaby you are always my lovePapa, papa, when shall we travel far?Taking my telescope to see the starBaby, baby, taking the map you drewFollow me do as I doFunny papa runs very fastYou are mommy's and my superstarYou know why I love that cookie jarYou're the best man always in my heartPapa , papa, when shall we travel far?Taking my telescope to see the starBaby, baby, taking the map you drewFollow me do as I doLalalalalaPapa, papa, when shall we travel far?Taking my telescope to see the starBaby, baby, taking the map you drewFollow me do as I doPapa , papa, when shall we travel far?I won't be afraid when sky's getting darkBaby, baby, you really did so greatYou are forever my sweet!Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are.Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are.望采纳
能不能把他们分隔开?这样我就可以采纳你的了~挤在一起看不懂~
可以,我给你文本,字数太多了不行
嗯嗯,谢谢,我先看看
好记得采纳喔,这回答字数有限制,太长没法交
嗯嗯,谢谢哦,现在就采纳~
提问者评价
嗯嗯,很详细!!谢谢!!!!我有救了!!!QAQ!!!!
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1Where is the father theme song