qq飞车女生唱的歌,歌词有一句;你让我加速心动,带我到漂移的轨道。是什么歌刷心动?

求qq飞车,我心动就在这一秒歌词_百度知道
求qq飞车,我心动就在这一秒歌词
我就记得我心动就在这一秒,是女的唱的!
  潘辰 极速梦想 (同是QQ飞车主题歌)  我心动就在这一秒   你带我加速奔跑   风声在耳边呼啸   是谁在尖叫   跟我拼飞车你赢不了   这就是我较量的口号   哦,下一秒 请你们看好   We gonna rock you   Coming days   That would be like the summer   I’ll be free   I&m working on drifting   Happy days   I will be the winner   I&ll be free &   cause I&m In the speed super cup   我领先你一百分一秒   这就是我的记号   呐喊从耳边呼啸   是我在炫耀   跟我拼飞车你赢不了   要紧跟我漂移的轨道   哦,下一秒 就请你看好   We gonna rock you   Coming days   That would be like the summer   I’ll be free   I&m working on drifting   Happy days I will be the winner   I&ll be free &apos   ;cause I&m In the speed super cup   Coming days   That would be like the summer   别错过飞车这场完美的较量   Happy days I will be the winner   你赢了终点我们就为你鼓掌   Coming days   That would be like the summer   管你懂不懂我就要开的漂亮   Happy days   I will be the winner   Happy days   I will be the winner   Coming days   That would be like the summer   I’ll be free   I&m working on drifting   Happy days   I will be the winner I&   ll be free &   cause I&m In the speed super cup   Coming days   That would be like the summer   I’ll be free I&m working on drifting   Happy days   I will be the winner I&apos   ;ll be free &cause I&m   In the speed super cup
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌名叫极速梦想 百度一下就行了
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁qq飞车主题曲_百度知道
qq飞车主题曲
提问者采纳
(急速梦想)
演唱者:潘辰歌词:我心动就在这一秒   你带我加速奔跑   风声在耳边呼啸   是谁在尖叫   跟我拼飞车你赢不了   这就是我较量的口号   哦,下一秒 请你们看好   We gonna rock you   Coming days   That would be like the summer   I’ll be free   I&m working on drifting   Happy days   I will be the winner   I&ll be free &   cause I&m In the speed super cup   我领先你一百分一秒   这就是我的记号   呐喊从耳边呼啸   是我在炫耀   跟我拼飞车你赢不了   要紧跟我漂移的轨道   哦,下一秒 就请你看好   We gonna rock you   Coming days   That would be like the summer   I’ll be free   I&m working on drifting   Happy days I will be the winner   I&ll be free &apos   ;cause I&m In the speed super cup   Coming days   That would be like the summer   别错过飞车这场完美的较量   Happy days I will be the winner   你赢了终点我们就为你鼓掌   Coming days   That would be like the summer   管你懂不懂我就要开的漂亮   Happy days   I will be the winner   Happy days   I will be the winner   Coming days   That would be like the summer   I’ll be free   I&m working on drifting   Happy days   I will be the winner I&   ll be free &   cause I&m In the speed super cup   Coming days   That would be like the summer   I’ll be free I&m working on drifting   Happy days   I will be the winner I&apos   ;ll be free &cause I&m   In the speed super cup
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
急速梦想 现在潘辰翻唱的 人家都说难听 呵呵
死一样的痛过
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖