大神note求救啊!

求救啊,大神们_百度知道
参考热心网友的答案,应该可以解决你的问题。1.游戏自带的文件夹里有一个_芩撙败固汁改伴爽宝鲸_Installer 名字的文件夹,把vc-redist文件里里面的安装好就行2.自己游戏目录下的“Need for Speed(TM) Rivals\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update1\redist ”,2个文件都装一遍3.装VC+2012,现在很多人忽略这个,只装了VC+2011。希望能帮助到你,谢谢!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁C大神求救啊!_百度知道
C大神求救啊!
exe 时出错:%s\新建文件夹&#92:%蓉迅斑刻职灸带酥c&#92.num,&quot.addr);char [17]&#39: error C2440;john\: cannot convert from &#39, a C-style cast or function-style cast执行
This conversion requires a reinterpret_ to &#39,a: ';123 beijing road&quot.cpp(15) ; 123456:&#92.456,a,a;}C: error C2440;Desktop\john\ to 'm& char addr[20];naddress.;Users\char'Desktop&#92, a C-style cast or function-style castC;
This conversion requires a reinterpret_cast: ' printf(&initializing'char' ;}a.h&initializing' ,&Users\n&li lin&quot,a:&#92.};char [2]&#39:%s&#92,&quot:%ld\No#include &quot.sex: cannot convert from '新建文件夹&#92.exe - 1 error(s);void main(){
struct student a={10101;struct student { .cpp(15) ; char name[20]
提问者采纳
符用‘’表示
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语大神,求救啊,急急急_百度知道
英语大神,求救啊,急急急
have6.1、applyC. -- _____.5. -- _____, thank youD、Who is that-- Is this 792-3021. I&#39, sirD、deservingD, sirB;t mindD. The project _____ by the end of 1998.A?B, could you please get me 812-7986 in San Francisco. Both what I say and _____ are right.A、awakeC、Of course.A、awakenD,why don&#39. -- _____.10、Yes, this is 792-3025-- Could you connect me with thHaste makes waste& does not _____ to reading.A, sir. -- _____、In spite ofB?B, please go onC?7?A?A、Who are you?2. Sd like you to meet my brother Sam、What do you want,_____.A.A.A、Of course, can I help you、Here you are, I&#39, I can waitC. None of their new products have sold well、wokeB、You can dial yourselfC、Yes、had completedC?6. I&#39、has been completedD、For how long、has it2一、Ok?-- Would you mind changing seats with me、Ok?B、Yes、No、You can dial that direct, I am busyD、arrivalD, sirD、that left overC?4.A,are equally _____ attention.A、And you are?-- Is that Mr、reachB. -- _____、Yes.A、attend9、No;t matter-- May I see the menu、that remained aboutB、Please say it againB.A?D?D?D.A.B?9.D. White. Will you hold on, pleaseC, White speakingB. _____ driving around all day looking for somewhere to park、my thoughtsB、In place ofD、Excuse me、Ok-- Sorry. -- _____? They had another party and the noise kept me _____ all night.A、Other than10、Hold the line a minute、what I thinkC, you canB. The line is busy、what remained撙恍齿叫佼既扶哨 ofD、Nice to meet you、 单选题1?8、touchC、Wrong numberC、makeB、Wll call back later-- Wendy、Who shall I say is phoning、what survived from二、getD、what I thoughtD、takeC. Heavy debts and an old car were _____ his company after the economic crisis.A、hasn&#39、have theyC、Certainly, I&#39.C,though less dramatic、This is the menu、Yes、preservingB, please、I heard about you、had been completedB. -- _____.A. Tom and Mary are going to _____ married when they return from abroad.A、WaitD、getting4. He always keep a dictionary within his _____.A. -- _____. -- _____?3;s your number、I am Wendy?C;t theyB, I don&#39.A、 对话单选题-- Extension 5578;t you take a bus to town、my thinking5, sir-- I&#39、No、adoptD、NoB. -- _____、affectB. The expression &quot、conservingC;ll connect youC、has completed3, please do-- Ot itD;d like toC;d like to make a collect call to 352-3558、One moment, please、Yes, I canB. Do you know the guys who moved in next door, go onC、Who is speaking、No、It doesn&#39、awaked7、What&#39、Rather thanC、serving8、haven&#39
神们 一次到不了80分题目就又会变了T
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
大神,过不了80分就失败了。。。。
采纳啊 很认真做的
大神这就是你很认真做的,又浪费我一次机会!!!!我自己扔橡皮都能55分~!!!
我是随便写的
哈~ 要不认真帮你做一次?
B, A, A, B, CB, C, B, B,C先把第一大题的答案给你
大神,过不了80分就失败了,题目就会变了额。。。帮忙啊大神大神第二道大体呢
ten-year-old这样可以么?
其他类似问题