为什么最近那么多带omg节奏的

查看的相关新闻打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。¥598元/12个月
承诺三年拿下口语!¥4990元/终身
OMG美语 - 跟Beat有关的日常口语:Beat it 走开!Beats Me! 我不知道!
阅读次数:
VIP会员专享下载:(非VIP会员无权下载!如果想下载,但还不是VIP会员,)* 日起,网站不再提供免费下载服务,详情请看站长公开信:下载方式:使用鼠标右键(注意是鼠标右键!)点击下面的MP3音频/MP4视频链接,然后选择“另存为…”。
Beats me 我不知道
E-vite 邀请函
When does the party start?
派对什么时候开始?
Beats me! Look at the e-vite.
不知道啊!看看网上的邀请函!
I'm beat 我很累
Wanna go shopping?
你想跟我一起去逛街吗?
No thanks. I just ran 5 miles and I'm beat!
不想去了。我刚跑完5英里,累死了!
beat 音乐节奏
白洁 isn't a very good dancer. She can't dance to the beat.
白洁不太会跳舞。她跳舞赶不上节奏。
Beat me up over it 因为某事责备我
I can't believe you're late! I've been waiting for 45 minutes!
我怎么这么晚!我等了45分钟啦!
Don't beat me up over it! I was stuck on the subway!
别说我了!我堵在地铁上了!
to beat 打败
We beat the #1 team in the league!
我们的队打败了联赛中最好的队!
Beat it 走开!
Michael Jackson 最有名的歌曲之一也叫"Beat It!"
Hi 白洁。。。Are you still mad at me?
嘿白洁。。你还生我的气吗?
Beat it! I don't want to talk to you!
走开!我不想跟你说话啊!
MTV - Beat It by Michael Jackson
----------
网友的学习评论(条):
I was dancing to the beat
for half an hour just now and I'm beat! If you wanna ask me to go out with you I can only say two words "BEAT IT!!!"
I wish I could dance to the beat, but I can't dance at all. My favorite Michael Jackson's song is You Are Not Alone, it's melody is so beautiful. If you ask me why it is beautiful, I'll say, "Beats me", I'm not good at music, I can't give you some professinal interpretations, so don't beat me up over it. woo~I'm beat by writing so many words. I don't want to be beated by the difficulty of learning english, and I'm fighting, if someone tell me to give up, I shall shout to him or her, "Beat it!"
I was stuck on the subway.
I am beat...
I got it ,beat it
Oh,beat it means go away .now i get it.
dangerous and beat it
are all fascinating to me.
yesterday i`m beat because i clean up my room .today,i receive your E-vite about a party ,i wouldn`t sorry ,i`m bad at the beat,i couldn`t dance.so i can`t go with you.
Don't beat me up over it ! I was stuck on the way.
I just know that "beat" has so many meanings,I will say"beat it "to my boyfriend if he make me angry!
I'm very angry today. I don't want to talk to the man. I still mad at the men. But, I am not easy to beat. I can face the difficult and to beat it.
Are you ok
My favorite MJ's songs .beat it I thought meanning heat it ,now--go away
BEAT IT ,i do
want to talk to you!
i have been in front of the computer for several hours, gosh, i am beat! so i can not continue ur vedio, baijie.
do not beat me up over this , ok? see u ! enjoy ur weekend
I am very angry!Beat it!
Beat it!beat it!
We could have had it allRolling in the DeepYour had my heart inside of your handsAnd you played itTo the beat.........
I'm beat!beat it
It's just like a little impolite to tell someone to Beat It. Of course, when you're not in the mood, you sometimes can't think that too much and just articulate your true feeling. So, try to control yourself to be more mature. Think twice, act wise.
The MV was supers cool. It helps me further understand the phrase BEAT IT. Great!
I'm beat for staying up last night.
It doesn't matter who's right or wrong, just beat it!
I like Michael Jackson, and my favourite song is Heal the World. I don't like dance to the beat, cause It doesn't fit me.
I didn't tell anyone BEAT IT, I don't know the meaning before, I learned so much from you.Thank you.新英雄介绍
位置:战士/坦克
本周免费英雄
TAG 标签:
> OMG辅助带起节奏 IG被迫投降
OMG辅助带起节奏 IG被迫投降
发布时间:15-06-13 22:33
来源:大咖
作者:大咖
本场比赛对阵双方分别是OMG和IG,第一场比赛,无状态拿到艾克,对方则是中单锐雯.这场比赛让我们看到了一个敢拼敢打的OMG,最终IG无奈选择20投降.
作为世纪大战,首场比赛在Ban/Pick时就让现场的观众发出了一阵阵惊呼,无状态拿出了新英雄艾克,而与之对线的Rookie则是拿出了许久不见的中单锐雯。开场OMG一反常态的选择了换路,打算让Uzi的轮子妈配合辅助安妮去压制姿态的瑞兹,这一个决定显然让IG有些应接不暇,只好硬着头皮让本就对线劣势的薇恩+锤石去接受OMG下路组合的&洗礼&。而在中路,Rookie的锐雯在前期打的异常强势,配合Kakao的豹女一度压制了无状态,但当无状态的艾克等级达到6级之后,锐雯就很难在威胁到无状态了。重伤两路的小劣势叠加在一期,让下路的姿态异常的难受,本应对线舒坦的他,不得不面对OMG挖掘机频繁的骚扰和Gank,这样一来不仅补刀有所落后,还随时面临着被越塔强杀的危险。
而这场比赛的MVP,也就是OMG的辅助Amazing,他在游戏中期的几次关键性开团为OMG打开了突破口,IG也暴露了己方阵容&腿短&的劣势。本来对线就全面处于劣势的IG在安妮不断绕后开团的情况下,最终无力抵挡OMG凶悍的进攻,选择了投降。值得一提的是,这场比赛仅仅进行了20分钟。
点击您支持的评价印象,支持的越多,评价的印象越靠前
英雄联盟周边文化推荐
*网友评论仅代表其个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点及描述。
玩家想知道
Copyright © 2002- 版权所有 52PK网 渝ICP证B2-号 渝网文(-010号

我要回帖

更多关于 dota2omg模型自带大招 的文章

随机推荐