Handwashing powder怎么玩

大学英语二级填空 hand washing is a__way to prevent…_百度知道
大学英语二级填空 hand washing is a__way to prevent…
大学英语二级填空 hand washing is a__way to prevent…
great way to prevent…答案:洗手是预防: good或者great译文。。应该是 hand washing is a good&#47
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我也参加了二级。我听出来的是powerful。我也正在找这个呢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁> 【答案带解析】根据句意和首字母补全所缺的单词 Global Handwashing Day(全...
根据句意和首字母补全所缺的单词 Global Handwashing Day(全球洗手日)Wednesday, October 15th,2008 is the first Global Handwashing Day. Many people w_______1.their hands with soap (肥皂) on the day. They are f_______2. twenty countries.
Experts(专家) say it is important for people to wash their hands with soap at some critical moments, such as before e__________3. and after using the toilet. B_____4.they can get germs(细菌)on their hands when they do those things. Then their hands can make their eyes and noses d_________5. and make people ill. They say that soap is helpful in washing hands. It can help remove(祛除)germs and leave a pleasant s__________6..
The experts also give the right w___7.to wash hands. First put your hands into the water and make them w_____8.. Then cover them with soap and rub(擦) it into all areas. Rub for at l_______9.wenty seconds. Next put your hands under running water and make them clean. At last, dry them with a c_________10.cloth. Global Handwashing Day can help people keep healthy. 
试题分析:本文介绍了洗手的重要时刻,为什么要洗手,和洗手的正确方式。
1.句意:许多人们每天用肥皂洗手。此题考查动词,根据句意,故填wash。
2.2】句...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
用括号里动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)This is a kind of _1.__(answer) machine. If you are not at home, you can leave a message on it. When a person __2._(give) you a call, it can also keep the message on it. You can hear them when you are back home.For example(例如),“Hi. This is Jim. I __3._(not answer) the phone now. Please __4.___(leave) me a message after the beep. Beep!” Bob __5.__(phone) Jim. Bob said, “This is Bob. My friend Alex _6.__( visit) me now. We __7.__(go) to the movies tomorrow. Do you want 8.__( go) with us? Please give me a call today.”When Jim went back home, he picked up the phone. He __9.__(hear)Bob voice(声音)on it. He
hurried to call Bob, “Hi, Bob. Thanks for your call. But I’m sorry I can’t go to the movies with you tomorrow. Susan is here, and I’m going out with her. Guess what! I asked her to marry me and she said yes! We decide__10.__ (have) dinner with her parents tomorrow. Remember to say hello to Alex for me.” 
We drink tea every day. But more than three hundred years ago most of the people in Europe (欧洲) did not know anything about tea. Some people heard about it, but very few of them know what to do with it.There is a story about an English sailor (水手) who went to countries in the east, the west and the south. He went to India and China. One day he came home and brought some tea as a present for his mother. She told her friends about the present and asked them to a "tea party". When her friends came to the "tea party", the old woman offered (给) them brown tea-leaves (茶叶). The old woman's friends began to eat them. Of course, nobody liked the tea-leaves.At that time the sailor came in. He looked at the table and said, "Mother,what have you done with the tea?""I boiled (煮) it,as you said.""And what did you do with the water?""I threw(扔) it away,of course." answered the old woman."Now you may throw away the leaves,too," said her son.1.Most of the people in Europe ___
.A. drank tea every day 300 years agoB. drink tea every dayC. know nothing about teaD. like to eat the tea-leaves2.One day the English sailor brought his mother some tea from ___.A. countries in the westB. countries in the southC. India or ChinaD. a tea shop in England3.The sailor's mother asked her friends to her house ,because ___.A. the sailor told her toB. she wanted to ask her friends what to do with the teaC. she liked to show off (炫耀)D. she wanted to sample (品尝) the tea together with her friends4.At the "tea party",___.A. all the woman's friends spoke highly of the teaB. nobody knew what to do with the teaC. the woman offered her friends some dried (干的) teaD. the woman gave her friends each a glass of tea water5.What mistake(错误) did the old woman make? She ___.A. boiled the teaB. did as the sailor saidC. poured away the waterD. didn't throw away the tea-leaves 
 Babysitter (临时照顾幼儿者) WantedDo you like children? Do you have free time in the afternoon? We need a babysitter for our son. He is five years old. Hours are 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Sometimes you have to work on the weekend. Pay (薪水) is $10 each hour.For the job, you will: Watch our sonRead to himPlay with himYou will work at our house. We live in Fourth Road, nearHuaxing Clothes Store.Please call Mr. Wang at 010-.阅读上面的招聘信息,选择正确答案。1. On Friday, the babysitter will ________.A. not work
B. get $10C. live there
D. work three hours2. ________ is not a part of the job.A. Cooking for the childB. Working at the child’s houseC. Taking care of the childD. Reading books to the child3.The babysitter must ________.A. drive a car to work
B. go to the office to workC. play with the child
D. work every Saturday and Sunday4. Which of the following is true? _______.A. The child is less than (不足) ten years old.B. The babysitter must be a college student (大学生).C. The babysitter must work six days a week.D. The babysitter can get more pay on weekends.5.The best babysitter for the job ________.A. get $10 every dayB. is busy on Wednesday afternoonC. can’t read story-booksD. likes playing with children 
Everyone likes living in a clean and comfortable environment. If the environment(环境) are bad, it will affect(影响)our body, and make us not feel well. Sometimes we may be terribly ill. At that time we don’t want to work, and we have to stay in bed and rest at home. So the environment is very important to us.It’s germs (细菌)that makes us ill. There are germs everywhere, They are very small and you can’t find them with your own eyes, but you can see them with a microscope(显微镜)They are very small and there may be hundreds of them on a very small thing, Germs can always be found in dirty water. When we look at dirty water under the microscope, we shall see them in it. Germs can also be found in air and dust(灰尘). If you cut your finger, some of the dust from the floor may go into it, and you will have much pain in it. Sometimes the germs will go into all of your body, and you will have pain everywhere.To keep us healthy, we should try to our best to make our environment become cleaner and tidier. This needs us to act together.1.The writer tell us that________.A. we like working when we are illB. germs can’t live in the water.C. we can’t feel ill if the environment is bad.D. we feel well when the environment is good.2.Germs are________.A. very small things that you can’t see with your eyes.B. the things that don’t effect(影响) people.C. the things that you can find with your eyes.D. the things that are very big.3.Where can germs be found? They can be found_________.A. on the small thing
B. in air and dustC. only in dirty water
D. everywhere4.How will you feel if germs go into the finger that is cut?A. I will feel nothing.
B. I won’t mind.C. I will feel tense.
D. I will feel painful.5.From the passage we know that________.A. environment doesn’t affect our lifeB. we don’t need to improve our environmentC. germs may make us illD. if the environment is better, germs will be more. 
Once upon a time, there was a rich man. He had a servant (仆人). He and the servant loved wine (酒)and good food very much. Each time the rich man left his home, the servant would drink the wine and eat up all the nice food in the house. The rich man knew what his servant did, but he had never caught his servant doing that.One morning, when he left home, he said to the servant, “Here are two bottles (瓶)of poison (毒药) and some nice food in the house. You must take care of them.” With these words, he went out.But the servant knew that the rich man had said was untrue. After the rich man was away from his home, he enjoyed a nice meal. Because he drank too much, he was drunk and fell to the ground. When the rich man came back, he couldn’t find his food and his wine. He became very angry. He woke the servant up. But the servant told his story very well. He said a cat had eaten up everything. He was afraid to be punished(惩罚), so he drank the poison to kill himself.1.In the story, _______ liked wine and good food very much.A. the rich man
B. the servantC. both A and B
D. neither A and B2.The rich man knew that it was _______ that drank the wine and ate up all the nice food.A. the cat
B. himselfC. nobody
D. the servant3.The rich told the servant that there was poison in the two bottles, because ________.A. there was in fact poison in the bottlesB. did not want the servant to drink his wineC. he wanted to kill the catD. he wanted to kill the servant4.In fact, _______ ate all the nice food and drank the wine.A. the servant
B. cat C. the rich man
D. nobody5.From the story, we know that the servant is very _______.A. lazy
D. kind 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 washing colors怎么玩 的文章

随机推荐