</strong>.minecraft versions/versions/0.14.1/

Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod | Minecraft Mods
Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod | Minecraft Mods
Last Updated: July 10, 2014
Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod
Compatible with Minecraft:
| 157,792 views |
Atum is a dimension mod that opens up a whole new desert dimension that contains an eternal world full of sand, temples, and tons of new foes. Journey into Atum and discover ancient artifacts as you battle your way through vicious new enemies!
Atum is not for the faint of heart! Bring your best armor, weapon, and food/torches before you embark!
Traveling to Atum
To travel to Atum, you must construct a Jeweled Scarab as an offering to the gods, only the finest materials in the overworld will do.
Then by constructing a proper portal and right clicking the centerpiece with the Scarab the portal will open and your journey can begin!
The Denizens of Atum
Bandit Warrior
Spread throughout the desert and armed with scimitars, they want whatever you’re carrying and will stop at nothing to steal it!
Bandit Archer
Armed with deadly bows, Bandit Archers will unleash a hail of pain on you from a distance! Some of them will even have enchanted bows!
The cursed of Anubis! Those who fail judgement are damned to walk Atum as mummies! They are weak to fire but will run faster if ignited!
Dusty Skeleton
Angry bones refuse to stay dead and in their jealousy of your flesh hunt you to the ends of Atum!
Cursed souls that wonder Atum, they are quick and relentless and often travel in packs.
Stone Soldier
Ancient Stone Soldiers that were awakened for defending their long dead masters. They are nearly impervious to damage.
The ancient masters of Atum, thousands of years ago they were buried beneath these sands and now awaken to wreak havoc upon its inhabitants!
The Dungeons of Atum
Ruins and Pyramids dot the landscape of Atum! Search through long forgotten ruins to plunder their riches, and try to find your way through the twisting tunnels inside of the ancient pyramids to find their glorious artifacts!
The Artifacts of Atum
Throughout Atum are spread gifts from the gods, formerly the equipment of ancient heroes that were blessed in their attempts to save Atum but failed, they are now yours to obtain! Each one bestows a powerful boon to the wearer!
(The armor has a proper 3D render texture too!)
Mod Spotlight:
How to install:
Download and install
Download the mod
Go to %appdata%
Go to .minecraft/mods folder
Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
If one does not exist you can create one
Enjoy the mod
Older versions:
For 1.7.10
Author: Shadowclaimer
Also on 9minecraft我下的minecraft 1.7.2版本没有bin或者mods,那mod装在哪里_百度知道
我下的minecraft 1.7.2版本没有bin或者mods,那mod装在哪里
打开;新名称&gt.jar即为游戏核心jar文件.minecraft&#92.6之后的Forge要另外用繁琐的方法)!警告,请打开启动器程序所在的文件夹;&lt.minecraft文件夹有两个可能位置,依照启动器不同而不同、针对可以依附Forge API运行的一些优先级较高的Mod。大多数API的安装方法(除非特别注明)为方法一;新名称&gt、Inventory Tweaks。下文有具体说明.6之后不复存在]。然后可以继续下面的安装操作;;:对于Minecraft 1.jar文件即为游戏核心jar文件,&lt,尽量确保你已经安装了该Mod所必需的对应API;:1.2以及之前版本;versions&#92..2的mod就放在“;&lt。方法三(coremods文件夹法)[1.6。方法一(核心jar覆盖法),那个可以不删)将事先下好的可以用方法一安装的Mod也用压缩文件管理程序打开;新名称&gt,但由于潜在的文件冲突危险;(如果没有则自己新建一个)3,无需经过解压【Minecraft 1。➤新名称&gt。使用压缩文件管理程序(例如;&lt.json重命名为与新文件夹的名称同样的&lt,然后将除了txt文件与jar文件之外的其他内容全部拖进游戏核心jar文件里即可,如OptiFine,如Rei'里,把第二行
&.minecraft&quot.;mods\新名称&gt.把下载下来的Mod文档(zip格式或jar格式)放进文件夹&quot。现在你已经找到了。下面是对两种情况的说明.minecraft&#92。3;;)复制一份并重命名为一个<如果要安装功能性M,将核心jar文件里的META-INF文件夹删除(右键点击——删除文件——确定)(注意,你可以将对应版本的mod放在;id&。情况2.minecraft&#92.minecraft&quot:如果你是较常见的盗版启动器用户(如MCLauncher系列),以看到诸多class文件为准。这样;id&quot,如NotEnoughI文件夹:本安装教程是在认定你在纯净原版Minecraft基础上进行操作的;&#92,那么.1_forge为例;新名称&gt..minecraft文件夹的位置要决定于你的启动器里的设置选项,即与该版本的核心jar在同一目录下、针对可以依附ModLoader或Forge等API运行的一些优先级不高的M你首先需要找到游戏的jar核心文件并进行适当处理.jar与&下.minecraft文件夹就在里面,在弹出的“运行”窗口打上&quot。&#10148. 打开这个新文件夹;bin文件夹minecraft,请按下Windows徽标键+R.6.6;.minecraft&#47。Minecraft 1;%appdata%&quot,以及并未对一些流行API作出优化的Mod.2以及之前版本,将里面的&&lt.6玩家须知】目前.json,将你想安装Mod的文件夹(名称为&lt,mods文件夹可以放在。但如果你没进行过任何位置配置.6以及之后版本不再存在需要放进coremods文件夹安装的mod,建议你不要这么舍近求远)。对于在他人发布的整合包上安装Mod的。然后可以继续下文操作.minecraft文件夹位置还是与Minecraft 1.1_forge为例。对于Minecraft 1。至于可以由Forge加载的Mod.6;:情况1.等(这些mod通常被称为Forge coremods)【Minecraft 1.1以及之后版本.minecraft&#47。如果你的客户端为Minecraft 1:,请使用方法一;版本号&gt,复制代码改成
&quotMod图文安装教程(适用于Windows),我使用的是WinRAR)开启游戏核心jar文件;版本号&gt,那么接下来就是Mod安装的第二步.minecraft文件夹,并按下确定你就能在打开的窗口里看到&如果你的客户端为Minecraft 1,那么.进入文件夹&.. 打开:➤&版本号&gt,Modloader在你把Minecraft放在默认目录的前提下(即%appdata%下);修改过的版本号&gt,那么默认的;quote]安装Mod的第一步,但1,恕MCBBS不提供任何技术帮助.5。如有提示一律“确定”,一般.5。&lt,复制代码后保存. 用文本编辑器(如Windows自带的记事本)打开&lt.打开文件夹&quot,1;版本号&gt,是找到Minecraft客户端文件(称为。例如、TooManyItems等之安装教程,打开文件夹&versions文件夹: &里.1以及之后版本:&#10148:如果你是Minecraft官方启动器用户或MinecraftSP启动器用户.2”文件夹下即可.6,如未特别注明。2,请时刻注意Mod发布帖的安装说明:安装过Forge后的jar也会有META-INF,然后使用Mod发布帖里提到的方法即可;&里不能有中文与全角字符;后.6玩家须知】之前版本中需要复制到coremods文件夹的mod现在复制到mods文件夹即可;1.2以及之前版本相同的.minecraft文件夹)所在位置;。图中以1:本部分只是做个概略说明,mods文件夹依然与从前一样.5;.等(其实大多采用方法2的Mod也可以用方法1安装;mods&quot。[&#47、针对与Minecraft依附较深的Mod(如大部分API:依据你想安装的Mod的特性决定具体方法;求采纳1;Minecraft版本号&mods&mods\:7-1;s minimap。如果要安装API。图中以1。方法二(mods文件夹法)。若更改Minecraft存放目录的话.6。2;下面: &(如果没有则自己新建一个)2.请确保你已经安装了该Mod所必需的对应API;coremods&quot。Mod的安装方法依Mod不同而异;coremods&quot.把下载下来的Mod文档(zip格式或jar格式)放进文件夹&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
minecraft的相关知识
其他1条回答
1.7.2的mod安装方式不一样了哦
那应该怎么装啊,求解
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁smas-modforge1710
SMAS Mod 3.0[FORGE][1.7.10]
All the tools
All the tools
3,551 Views, 7 today
400 Downloads, 2 today
Get Embed Code
This is the SMAS Mod, aka &some more added stuff& mod.
The mod includes:
Emerald Armor and Tools
Obsidian Armor and Tools
-obsidian armor is pretty strong, but applies slowness.
Obsidian Ingot: made by smelting obsidian, produces 8
Silver ingot: found in caves, rare like diamond
Silver Armor and Tools
Netheron Ingot: found in the nether, rare
Netheron Armor and Tools
-full netheron armor gives you fire resistance
The diamond and emerald double axe and hammer
Dragegg armor and tools, very powerful(around 29 dmg) stuff made from smelting dragon egg. Makes ingots to craft the stuff.
Recipes video:
Old versions can be found now in the forum post.
200+ Downloads!
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it.
Again, these updates are minor.3.0 is out! -Added the dragegg tools and armor.-Right click emerald sword = regeneration? Too overpowered. Removed that. I was testing stuff.
Fail on my part. My bad. Download link is fixed. Sorry about that. That was NOT 2.0, you can get it now.
2.0 out! Minor changes though. :/-Hopefully bugs fixed.-Added 4 items, the diamond and emerald double axe and hammer. -Recipes will be out a few minutes after I post this.
Watched X373N's review and figured out netheron ore is too common. Made it more rare.
ARMOR TEXTURE BUG IS NOW FIXED!Every single obsidian piece makes slowness 3 when worn
Comments :
to post comments.
smas-modforge1710
1 diamonds
6 downloads
0 comments
0 favorited
2 diamonds
79 downloads
3 comments
0 favorited
Last updated
2 diamonds
13 downloads
0 comments
0 favorited
1 diamonds
4 comments
0 favorited
1 diamonds
38 downloads
4 comments
0 favorited
Last updated
Maloy said
I've had the same problem, I changed made a new 1.9 versions folder and download the files again, I ...
Service_Badger said
Hey guys/girls I made a pretty sweet minecraft PE coaster and it would mean a lot if you were to che...
CreeperLadMC said
Ever wanted to own one of those super-cool automated glass doors that go whoosh every time you enter...
SnowyTheBoss said
MCD.leet.cc
ch33kymlgskrub said
Could you link you latest minecraft log in .minecraft/logs/latest. thanks...
SnowyTheBoss said
Dunethunder76mx said
Just want to share a little build me and a few others have been working on for the past few days, it...
ICEThat said
If your going for factions, there is a pretty made factions plan on http://www.gapple.ne...
IndiaHawker said
Updated again! Done a lot more work on the mine and connecting ore shop. Please let me know what you...
cry2urdaddy said
still looking for racers on xbox one......
ureshiii said
Name it Heart
or SeaGlass...
TheTuxedoCat said
I always used to use Skindex, but it went to its downfall with all its copied skins. Plus I think Sk...
Ataraxy said
Donald Trump
Oh GEEZ don't. Just don't...
Oh yes ...
Therrad said
So today I was messing about with redstone (I used to do a lot with it, got bored with it and now I ...
Karrthus said
Absolutely yes, on PMC, on Facebook, I cringe at all of them.
The worst part is Facebook reminds yo...
5,371People Online1,999,503Total Members1,723,850Minecraft Submissions1,449,763,198Total Submission Views281,964,217Downloads
4 diamonds
121 downloads
2 comments
3 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.9.2
1 diamonds
28 downloads
2 comments
0 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.9
830 diamonds
959,715 downloads