bloody maryTrapland怎么联机

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Bloody Trapland
$9.99 USD
Buy Bloody Trapland 4-Pack
$29.99 USD
"Addictive and brutal platformer with suicidal and murderously adorable cats. Fun & bright graphics, but jump careful! 4 player multiplayer is the bomb!"
About This Game
Now with Level Editor!
Bloody Trapland is a fast-paced multiplayer platformer where the levels are filled with dozens of dangerous traps and tricky jumps that stand in your way!
Play co-op with your friends or take on the challenges on your own. With support for up to 4 players at once, local and/or online.
100+ levels.
1-4 Players.
Online Multiplayer
Level Editor, Share and play your creations with friends.
Three different game modes.
co-op only and secret areas.
Online scoreboard.
4 playable characters.
Unique soundtrack.
Hours and hours of gametime.
This is a challenging, yet simple game that anyone can enjoy, whether you're a casual or a hardcore gamer.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1.6 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce 5+ ATI Radeon R300+
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
Additional Notes: Compatible with Keyboard and/or up too 4 Xbox 360 controllers, XNA 4.0 and .NET 3.5 required
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
12.3 hrs on record
I recommend this game to any aspiring Kung-Fu movie directors. There are giant fists from the sky, and after playing this for 10 minutes with your friends, you'll have come up with several titles for Kung-Fu movies such as: Watchout For the Fist, Second Fist, Remember the Fist, and my personal favorite, FIST.
Was this review helpful?
1.8 hrs on record
This game is bloody hard. Pun intended.I spawned and died by a stray bullet three times in a row. 10/10 would paint scene red again.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
59.9 hrs on record
I'd like to say before listing the pros and cons that I absolutely love this game. Definitely worth getting.Pros : -Simple yet very challenging campaign.-Multiplayer is utilised well(you can't get into secret levels unless you co-operate with teammates)-Secret levels!-Fluid gameplay, nothing really strange happens under normal conditions.-Very nice graphics and in-game music-Almost zero random events which kill you like in most platformersCons :-Multiplayer can be very glitchy when the ping between you and the player is higher than let's say 100ms(bullets curving from their paths rather than being delayed...)That's all that I can think of for now! Also, one thing to note. You should definitely play this in multiplayer. I found myself playing the game and enjoying it a lot more with others. Sometimes it isn't fun failing over and over unless somebody is doing it with you!
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
I hate this game. 11/10
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
Jumping off a cliff and shooting myself in the head several times would be less painful than playing this game.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 29 Steam Achievements
Title: Bloody Trapland
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Oct, 2013
Winner of GCC 2011.
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Bloody Trapland
Bloody Trapland 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &【笨蛋十五号】Bloody Trapland资料翻译+下载+正版购买_怪怪水族箱吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,220贴子:
【笨蛋十五号】Bloody Trapland资料翻译+下载+正版购买
正版购买地址:见二楼回复事先声明:本资料严禁提交到或搜搜。允许转载的有:萌娘百科、、知乎、。并且请在转载的同时提供出处。本文来自笨蛋十五号的抑郁症日记bd15th.in请支持正版。——笨蛋十五号,爱写文,不爱灌水;爱思考,不爱说话;不爱睡觉,不爱起床;我的网站是bd15th.in,我喂自己袋
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或bloody trapland怎么联机_百度知道
bloody trapland怎么联机1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
网友评论:
森林朋友么....
是中文的吗???正在下载
感谢楼主分享~!!!!!
略捉急。。。
感谢LZ的辛勤劳动和无私分享!!
感谢分享!!
Happy Tree Friends...
重回旧时代
感谢楼主分享~!!!!
不错,谢谢分享!
一看就是山寨Happy Tree Friends的人设和死亡方法……
感谢楼主分享~!!!!
谢谢R大分享!
感谢楼主分享~!!
不错,谢谢分享!
小贴士:类似“顶”、“沙发”之小贴士:类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广
感谢楼主分享
支持这种怀旧画风啊
感谢楼主分享~!!!!
感谢LZ的辛勤劳动和无私分享
游戏度还行画面不行啊
Happy Tree Friends
感谢LZ的辛勤劳动和无私分享!!
R大又回来了,感谢!
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。