不是自带的吗
在线时间3 小时经验值124 最后登录注册时间帖子阅读权限40UID1683854
高中生, 积分 124, 距离下一级还需 76 积分
TA的每日心情开心 09:59签到天数: 4 天[LV.2]偶尔看看I
G币15 最后登录注册时间
设置里点击版本号n次,进入开发者模式。
安装谷歌应用下载器,运行后,下载安装谷歌通讯录,按提示操作,重启后就可以安装使用谷歌的一切应用了。
Powered by【求助】deemo的按键音延迟怎么办QAQ_deemo吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:40,534贴子:
【求助】deemo的按键音延迟怎么办QAQ收藏
我是索尼Z2,玩的deemo,不卡,但是很玩的时候感觉很奇怪,后来发现可能是因为按键的时候声音和游戏画面对不上............................呜呜呜呜,这可怎么解决
1楼 23:07&|
相关的贴子48425873相关的图贴
安卓机不同步很正常,校准即可(主画面设置菜单)
收起回复2楼 23:12&|来自
在设置画面调节延迟,关掉特效可改善
收起回复3楼 23:12&|
设置那里没调好
收起回复4楼 01:25&|来自
貌似是这里?
收起回复5楼 01:29&|来自
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求助past the stargazing season歌词_deemo吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
求助past the stargazing season歌词收藏
求此歌歌词。。。几天后艺术节急需。。有没有大神可以翻听的。。
1楼 07:43&|来自
相关的贴子171261322110相关的图贴
不用谢我Past the Stargazing Season by H△G,remix by MiliGoodbye goodbyeOh baby goodbye goodbyeNo matter how many words we have to defineGoodbye goodbyeOh darling goodnight goodnightNo matter how many times, it’s just not rightEmpty skyI’m alone with no one nearbyBut our memories ignite the passion that keeps us both aliveInvite us to the beautiful star sightOur hearts uniteIt’s your considerationYour patience, dedication, action, forbearance that keep me flying highCompassion, reinforcementEncouragement, convictionYou are the star in my eyesAcceptance, recognitionAssurance, absolutionEven your existence takes the burden off my mindAllow me to fight by your side***I love you so***Oh baby my emotions flow***No matter how many failures how much sorrow***I love you so***Oh darling I just love you so***No matter how many times, I have to follow***Pretty sky***I’m stargazing with you nearby***And our memories ignite the passion that keeps us both alive***Invite us to the beautiful star sight***Our souls unite***We’ve walked through every season***The winter snow, summer wind***Memories of what happened leave me little butterflies***My eyes went close and open***And captured every moment***Your smiles are always bright***I’m glad to have such fortune***Don’t make this an illusion***There are still so many versions of the night sky we both liked***I want to stay by your side***On a cloudy night***Just you and I***You’re so closeby***Yet so far from my life***The way you smiled***The way you criedOh baby there’s no such thingForever’s just a sayingThere’s nothing I can decide***It’s your consideration***Your patience, dedication***, action, forbearance that keep me flying high***Compassion, reinforcement***Encouragement, conviction***You are the star in my eyes***Acceptance, recognition***Assurance, absolution***Even your existence takes the burden off my mind***Allow me to fight by your sideWe’ve walked through every seasonThe winter snow, summer windMemories of what happened leave me little butterfliesMy eyes went close and openAnd captured every momentYour smiles are always brightI’m glad to have such fortuneDon’t make this an illusionThere are still so many versions of the night sky we both likedI want to stay by your side
2楼 08:26&|来自
话说这个很饶舌啊,我也在练来着(/ω\)~你练好了唱一遍放出来听听
收起回复3楼 08:30&|来自
其实mili的官网就有歌词了……我们的吧务已经将这个转载下来,你可以去看精品
收起回复4楼 08:37&|来自
我们后天艺术节
收起回复5楼 11:37&|来自
登录百度帐号
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或【求助】Deemo更新以后怎么回复内购?_deemo吧_百度贴吧
【求助】Deemo更新以后怎么回复内购?收藏
上两周刚刚购买了两个曲包,现在更新了,但是一只不敢更新,想知道恢复内购的具体步骤!本人IOS党.
1楼 18:22&|来自
相关的贴子19011347547相关的图贴
自顶,求帮助
2楼 18:27&|来自
商店画面底下有个恢复购买记录的按键
收起回复3楼 18:31&|
登录百度帐号
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 deemo古树旋律 的文章

随机推荐