LINE PLAY小游戏里的gold rush rally进不去

您的位置:&&
类型网络游戏
连我出品最佳社交游戏《LinePlay》游戏介绍​ 《LINE Play》是NAVER推出的一款社交游戏,同时结合了L...
LINE Play是NAVER推出的一款社交游戏,同时结合了LINE本身强大的即时互动功能,玩家可以打造自己的虚拟人物,然后安排、布置自己的独特小屋。......
LinePlay全部资讯
连我出品最佳社交游戏《LinePlay》游戏介绍​ 《LINE Play》是NAVER推出的一款社...
提问小帖士: 因每位咨询者提问情况,提问时间等不同。小编会在3天内回复提问者,给您带来的不便还请谅解,谢谢!
72G游客 14:25:37
新游求助:
无法登入。输入帐号登点录后又跳回登录选项界面
72G游客 15:49:57
游戏难点:
打开lineplay后居然是重新建立虚拟人偶的画面!为什么突然这样?
72G游客 20:48:45
游戏难点:
用模拟器打开了游戏。登录界面和在移动设备上的不一样。移动设备上是选择新浪微博登录或手机注册。但是模拟器上是line connect、other line ID ---OR---facebook、twitter,选择前两个都会在加载到下一页面前卡在屏幕的绿色底色上,选后两个就是结束游戏了。求助。好想玩
72G游客 17:03:44
新游求助:
大家都在说VPN,弱弱的问一句,wpn是什么
A:小编回答 14:35:53
vpn是服务器代理,俗称翻墙,可以在网上寻找免费的vpn端口,或者付费购买,后者自然体验更流畅。(面书、推特、Youtube必备)
回答小编:[龙介]
72G游客 07:23:33
新游求助:
无限金币怎么刷?
72G游客 12:18:35
游戏难点:
不是说参加活动给20000 没给呀   咋弄这个活动  好难
72G游客 23:02:52
新游求助:
里面我发现升级一些东西是加魔法伤害的 怎么用魔法啊?
72G游客 09:55:48
游戏难点:
为什么我和我同学钱不一样,她第一次换面部只要5000,我要5W,她扩建房子只要1W,我要10W!
72G游客 00:23:24
游戏难点:
gold rush我通关两个区域,为什么只给了20000钻石!iPad成宿挂着,就2W钻石,少给2W怎么办?
72G游客 09:49:13
新游求助:
请问怎么联系客服?
72G游客 09:37:24
新游求助:
为什么朋友的账号能登上,但是我的账号登录完又回登录界面了?怎么试都一样
72G游客 18:43:19
游戏难点:
我的LP人偶无缘无故被删除了不知为何 我根本没按删除人偶
A:小编回答 11:03:13
也许误操作吧,可以联系一下客服看看。
回答小编:[天青]
72G游客 22:14:50
游戏难点:
客服应该有残留数据的吧
A:小编回答 11:02:51
这个可以去联系一下客服。
72G游客 22:30:31
游戏难点:
请问lineplay登陆时让重新创建人物是几个意思?lineplay的客服在哪里怎么联系的?急求联系方式!
A:小编回答 23:05:49
是不是出现让你微薄登陆?如果这样的话就拔卡挂vpn再进。
72G游客 21:40:57
新游求助:
现在line play登陆是用微博登陆,我以前line play的账号我怎么登陆
游戏中的角色造型就分成男生、女孩、可爱动物三大类,细部外表还有各种不同部位好几百种的细节可以选择,而且部件品质相当高,看得出非常用心。至于角色的服装,游戏中也提供了许多商品选择,玩家可以每个部件分开购买,发挥时尚功力,也可以直接选购套装,让别人看看玩家的独特造型。
――点评小编:龙介
难易度简单
大家都在玩Gold Rush怎么玩_lineplay吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:11,832贴子:
Gold Rush怎么玩收藏
魔法攻击在哪 我大部分都点第一个金手指了
1楼 18:37&|来自
相关的贴子6014446092相关的图贴
2楼 18:38&|来自
3楼 18:38&|来自
4楼 18:38&|来自
5楼 18:38&|来自
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或gold rush我的世界到底怎么玩玩的
California Gold Rush 2适合女生玩的游戏
California Gold Rush 2
更新时间:
下载:29次
平台:IPhone
iPad mini2 California Gold Rush 2 适合女生玩的游戏
发现最近好多人在论坛贴吧上求一款适合女生玩的游戏,现在小编我就为广大妹子玩家们推荐这款非常适合女生玩的游戏。该作品画面精美,故事剧情完整,而且容易上手,非常适合玩游戏不是那么高手的妹子们哟!美女们,快来九游下载试一下吧!
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的California Gold Rush 2攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
Dig your way deep underground to seek your fortune in the exciting gold mines of 19th century California in this addicting action puzzler!Blast your way underground in 40 exciting levels full of fun challenges, adventure and surprise! Dig out as much gold as you can before you run out of stamina! Tunnel ever deeper - without destroying anything valuable! Avoid ghosts, collapses and other dangers to retrieve lost totem pieces and uncover the ultimate gold bonanza! Along the way unlock bonus missions and discover dinosaur bones, gems and other hidden surprises!FULL VERSION FEATURES:oExplore 40 exciting mines as you prospect for gold in this addicting action puzzler! oDig out as much gold as you can while avoiding collapses, ghosts and other dangers!oBlast ever deeper to retrieve lost totem pieces, the mysterious Pandora’s box and other hidden surprisesoComplete 28 missions to unlock bonuses – including an epic hidden mine!oTrade some of your gold at the general store to improve your luck with gold maps, a variety of explosives and moreoEnjoy endless game play in Gold Rush mode!oUnlock special bonus missions and an epic hidden mine!oTap, touch and swipe to move and start diggingSTILL NOT SURE? Try the Free VersionMORE FUN ON APPLE APP STORECheck out DChoc’s hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City. FIND DC ON THE WEBGet updated with Digital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了California Gold Rush 2适合女生玩的游戏的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。英语翻译Do not go gentle into that good night“The Cremation of Sam p McRae” by Robert ServiceVideo:NFB City of Gold narrated by Pierre Berton(tells the story of the Klondike Gold Rush) 该怎么翻译好,_百度作业帮
英语翻译Do not go gentle into that good night“The Cremation of Sam p McRae” by Robert ServiceVideo:NFB City of Gold narrated by Pierre Berton(tells the story of the Klondike Gold Rush) 该怎么翻译好,
Do not go gentle into that good night,Old age should burn and Rage,rage against the dying of the light.Though wise men at their end know dark is right,Because their words had forked no lightning theyDo not go gentle into that good night.Good men,the last wave by,crying how brightTheir frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,Rage,rage against the dying of the light.Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,And learn,too late,they grieved it on its way,Do not go gentle into that good night.Grave men,near death,who see with blinding sightBlind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,Rage,rage against the dying of the light.And you,my father,there on the sad height,Curse,bless,me now with your fierce tears,I pray.Do not go gentle into that good night.Rage,rage against the dying of the light.不要温和地走进那个良夜 ◆狄兰·托马斯 ◇韦白译 不要温和地走进那个良夜,老人应在暮年怒吼、燃烧; 应怒斥,怒斥光明的消逝.尽管智者临终时知道黑暗有理,因他们的话语并未如电光闪耀,因他们 不愿温和地走进那个良夜.善良的人呵,当最后的一浪滚过,请为 脆弱的善行也能在绿洲中辉煌起舞而哭喊,并怒猓?夤饷鞯南?狂人们曾捉住并歌唱飞奔的太阳,却知晓得太晚,他们曾使它在途中悲伤,而又不愿温和地走进那个良夜.愤世者,在临死时,带着眩目的视觉去看 失明的双目也能亮如流星,充满欢乐,也能怒斥,怒斥光明的消逝.而您,我的父亲,在悲哀的高处,现在用您的热泪诅咒我、祝福我吧,我求您.不要温和地走进那个良夜.应怒斥,怒斥光明的消逝.
您可能关注的推广回答者:《五朵金花》是长春制片厂于1959年制作的一部爱情。讲述的是白族青年阿鹏与副社长金花在一年一度的大理三月街相遇时一见钟情,次年阿鹏走遍苍山洱海淘金花,颠末一次次的误会之后,有情人终成眷属的动人故事的翻译:The five golden flowers was produced by Changchun Film Studio in 1959, a love film. About Bai youth apeng and Vice President of love at first sight when Dali sanyuejie of the Golden Flower at the annual meeting, apeng traveled cangshan mountain and erhai Lake gold rush spent the following year, Unit 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
《五朵金花》是长春制片厂于1959年制作的一部爱情。讲述的是白族青年阿鹏与副社长金花在一年一度的大理三月街相遇时一见钟情,次年阿鹏走遍苍山洱海淘金花,颠末一次次的误会之后,有情人终成眷属的动人故事
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
The five golden flowers was produced by Changchun Film Studio in 1959, a love film. About Bai youth apeng and Vice President of love at first sight when Dali sanyuejie of the Golden Flower at the annual meeting, apeng traveled cangshan mountain and erhai Lake gold rush spent the following year, Unit
&Five Artificial flowers with gold-foil& are Changchun Motion picture studio a love movie which manufactured in 1959.Narrates is the Pai national minority youth Arab League huge mythical bird and vice-president the artificial flower with gold-foil when the annual Dali Bai National Minority fair in t
正在翻译,请等待...
The five golden flowers was produced by Changchun Film Studio in 1959, a love film. About Bai youth apeng and Vice President of love at first sight when Dali sanyuejie of the Golden Flower at the annual meeting, apeng traveled cangshan mountain and erhai Lake gold rush spent the following year, UnitThe story that follows concerns two famous characters of the Rocky Mountain gold rush days.that follows 是什么成分?是插入语吗?为什么动词也可以做?麻烦说详细些_百度作业帮
The story that follows concerns two famous characters of the Rocky Mountain gold rush days.that follows 是什么成分?是插入语吗?为什么动词也可以做?麻烦说详细些
that follows为定语从句,that为关系代词,在定语从句中做主语,指代the story.
是定语从句that 是关系代词,follow是定语从句谓语 翻译:接下来的故事是关于到洛奇山淘金热时期的两个著名角色。
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2015 www.51yue.net Corporation, All Rights Reservedto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Gold Rush! Classic
$5.99 USD
"A true classic from the era of parser based graphical adventures. The game is a bit short, but the puzzles make modern gamers' heads explode. 'MURICA!"
About This Game
Gold Rush! takes you back to the year 1849, when gold was discovered in California. It was certainly one of the most exciting times in American history. Gold Rush! includes the three routes tens of thousands took to the gold regions. Become Jerrod Wilson and experience each trek as you travel from New York to California.
Whichever route you decide to take, you will see many historical sights. Try going overland across the Great Plains and huge mountain ranges, crossing the Isthmus of Panama, or rounding Cape Horn on the tip of South America. If you survive and arrive at Sutter’s Fort, the adventure is still only half over! Many other puzzles remain to be solved before you achieve your goals in California.
Experience the classic style of the original game, which delighted millions of gamers in the eighties. Gold Rush! is automatically installed and configured to run on all modern Windows systems, via DOSBox.
Unique art design causes you to travel back to the middle of the 19th Century
Three different western routes
(3 adventures in one game)
Parser interface
Historical map of the three routes
Original User’s Guide
Unpublished original concept drawings of the developer from the 80s
Compatible operating systems: Windows XP to Windows 8 with the help of DOSBox
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 200 MHz
Hard Drive: 30 MB available space
TM Gold Rush! is a trademark of The Software Farm, Inc.
Doug MacNeill, all rights reserved.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
(C) 2014 Sunlight Games GmbH, all rights reserved.
DOSBox (C)
Free Software Foundation, Inc.
For more information go to://dosbox.sourceforge.net
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6.6 hrs on record
This game can be super annoying if you don’t know what to expect.
Part of it is the primitive mechanics.
It’s not like today’s point and click game where you click on a location and the character will move there.
You have to use your arrow keys to direct every step of the movement.
You also have to instruct the character what to do.
Encountering another character will not automatically trigger conversation.
You have to tell your character to ‘talk’ by typing this in.
If you don’t type in the correct series of words, this will also halt your progress.
And last but not least, there is potential to fall into a big hole in this game.
Let’s say you did not pick up a certain something on level one, well if you don’t have it at level 10, you can forget finishing this game … ?
Still, there is a lot of charm to this game with its graphics and story plot.
I recommend it on sale.
I would also like to play the updated anniversary edition.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Gosh, growning up and getting my first 286 machine with a mathco and discovering the plethora of adventure games from Sierra On-line (then just Sierra), oh my old 2400 baud modem, my Game Blaster, oh and my CAD digitizer (I know I am geeking out here), but all of it made playing games like this so much fun and challenge.
Save often friends, you may live or you may die, but at ).
Gold Rush had to be one of the most entertaining games I played, I was a history buff and getting to somewhat live it in this game made it a true blast, and that is only part of the fun.
You also had to figure out what to say and how to say it correctly to get items, or get the correct information, or not die from scurvy going around the cape!
Everyone shoudl play this if nothing but for the history of adventure games.
Thank you for reading!
Was this review helpful?
3.3 hrs on record
A trip down memory lane. I can finally play Gold Rush (one of my favorites as a kid) legally! Woo hoo!!
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
One of the greater classics in modern human civilization (1945-Present), Gold Rush! Classic is based on the true story of a strong rounded character named St. Alfonzo and his trek to a California territory full of gold named, &San Francisco&. Gold Rush! Classic reminds me of the old school shoot 'em up genre blended with a smooth arcade old-school feeling. The classic and simplistic gameplay reminds me about Galaga. I friggin' love Galaga and wish it was on Steam, but Gold Rush! Classic will have to do. Until then, I'm off to St. Alfonzo's pancake breakfast.
Was this review helpful?
7.7 hrs on record
This was one of the classic early Sierra adventure games, featuring random deaths, the ever-present threat of mining the wrong claim, and proof of Al Lowe's sacred mantra 'Save Early, Save Often.' If you can get past the parser interface (you'll have to actually type with correct spelling with the approved verbs) this version seems to have fixed some of the timing issues (particularly the 'normal is timestop') in previous DosBox versions. It's fairly historically accurate, it's more than entertaining for a really old game, and for an old Sierra fan like myself, it was an instabuy.The sound does seem to lag the game just a bit, which is odd. 9/10
Was this review helpful?
11.4 hrs on record
A decently fun game, provided you don't have huge expectations.
It's one of the lesser-known Sierra games, and doesn't have a HUGE amount of puzzles or variability to it (despite the &three routes& claim).
It might take you just a couple of hours to grind through it all.
But I'd say it's worthwhile, if nothing else, for the underrepresented historical genre.
Was this review helpful?
2.8 hrs on record
Brought back great memories playing this game!
Would love to see a remake, but I was definitely happy to get to re-live this classic!
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
Reminds me a bit of Kings Quest, 4 mostly. It's about as silent as it. :PNumerous ways to die or rather to succeed in your quest for gold!
Was this review helpful?
17.9 hrs on record
It's the great classic just as I remember, they did go back and remove a couple timer bugs and point bugs, I did the Panama route which had a few bugs at least and I was able to get 255 out of 255, on the original game, I always had an issue with that.
I really wish the remake they were working on was a hand drawn remake instead of a 3d one, hopefully one day I'll be able to release my personal remake.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
I jump'd aboard the telegraph and trabbeled down de ribber,De lectrie fluid magnified, and kill'd five hundred ????er.Oh Susannah! Oh, don't you cry for me!For I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee
Was this review helpful?
14.0 hrs on record
There is no reason to be playing this given that there is a re-release of the same game with overhauled graphics and style. So unless you have a fetish for eighties point and click adventures I would avoid. To give you an idea this is so old that it still uses the : Type what you want to do in the box that almost never works interface.It can be gotten for cheap however so give it a try for yourself if you are curious. It certainly failed to draw me in.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
This game changed my life forever. I got to expirence what it was like before the gold rush by walking around and wondering what the heck the purpose of life was. This game has hard hitting questions, graphics that can only be handled by the most beastly of computers, a plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat 24/7 and the best was the godly survival aspect. The closest games that have ever come close to this game are games such as The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and other games that have made lasting impression such as that. I would rate this a solid 10/10...Okay I had no idea what i was doing.
Was this review helpful?
16.6 hrs on record
Crashes quite often, not recommended
Was this review helpful?
1.8 hrs on record
I dont like this..... i dont know how play... what to do.... ;/ ..... 1/10
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Best game ever.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Gold Rush! Classic
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 23 Dec, 1988
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &【求助】gold rush 玩不了_lineplay吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:11,832贴子:
【求助】gold rush 玩不了收藏
明明这关已经解锁了,但是没法过关。。。只能无限打76关!真愁了!把前几大关都过了、回来还是这样求大神赐教!
1楼 00:31&|来自
相关的贴子31612814463相关的图贴
2楼 00:32&|来自
3楼 00:32&|来自
不是说今天发2w钻石么,楼楼收到了没
收起回复4楼 09:40&|
我的连开都开不了
收起回复5楼 10:07&|来自
请问蘑菇有什么用啊
收起回复6楼 00:16&|来自
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&