game magamemode是什么意思思?

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Biglands: A Game Made By Kids
$4.99 USD
Recent updates
16 December, 2014
Partial game controller support and bug fixes.
About This Game
Embark on an epic adventure through unknown lands on a quest to save the world!
Fight your way through hordes of enemies!
Navigate through perilous obstacles!
Collect tons of items!
Build and upgrade your weapons!
Prepare for monstrous bosses!
All from the imagination and creativity of kids!
** Play with a GAME CONTROLLER, TOUCHSCREEN controls, or KEYBOARD and MOUSE **
This game is a gift to my nephews. They came up with the name, story and gameplay. The characters, weapons, enemies, bosses, fonts, some levels and many other miscellaneous objects were collected from their old drawings, which can be viewed by collecting the concept art throughout the game.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1.0 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 500 MB RAM
Graphics: 64 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 50 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel 1.0 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 500 MB RAM
Graphics: 64 MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 60 MB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.2 hrs on record
Lame level design plus crappy base gameplay. Otherwise not too bad. Music is nice at least.Basically, I don't recommend investing time on this.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
I'm not going to leave a positive review like most people just because the game title has &Made By Kids& in it.Some of the level design is so horrid that you just want to rage. (Cloud Level 2)The gameplay itself is &okay& it would be better if every monster didn't push you off the platform causing you to start the entire level again. -.-The &drawn in& monsters and characters are kind of funny to look at, other than that the game isn't that great. It's a very difficult platformer that isn't very fun.However, in the lava stages there's some epic music. I doubt kids had anything to do with the soundtrack but I thought I'd throw that in.
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
The game isn't made by kids, only designed by kids. It is a pretty generic platformer without much challenge. The drawings become boring after a while. If you're a kid or into kids' drawings, this is the game for you. Unfortunately, I'm neither.
Was this review helpful?
5.7 hrs on record
Crappy controls (push jump,
in some situations nothing happens- you die...), stupid level design (Clouds 3 or Graveyard 2), DO NOT BUY!And, its not MADE
by Kids, only the drawings are made by kids.
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
This game is really boring. And with boring I mean REALLY boring. Don't bother picking this up.
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
Not sure what it means by &thousands& of items. but there are a decent amount of stuff involved in the game. I'm not that far into it but I thought like it meant like usable items..not &craft materials& Just my suggestion but it might not be wise to say there are Thousands to collect. I feel slightly miss lead. Otherwise the game its self is pretty good :3
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Bad level design (which is excusable because it's made by kids) and horrible controls (which are inexcusable because it was programmed by an adult). The controls require you to use the mouse to &aim& where you want to swing. This is done much more effectively on a right analog stick, but Biglands was designed to be a mobile game that uses a touch screen, so the PC controls were an afterthought.I'd pass unless you're really interested for some reason. Even then, wait for it to be $.99 or get it in a bundle.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Terrible controls and boring
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
although made by kids the game itself is great, i am going to record this soon. My personal opinion? great game with simplistic graphics
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
i got this game despite the mixed reviews as i thought it looked interesting. i switched it on just to have a quick look before i checked out some other games i recently purchased. 45 mins later i am still playing and enjoying the hell outta this game lol. the art style is very basic but as i always say, graphics don't make a game. the story is also quite simple which reminds me of a lot of old games which i love. i adore the gameplay however as it is a platformer with very tight controls and it also has some RPG elements where you can build and upgrade items with everything you collect in each level. As i write this i am playing with the keyboard and mouse (which i usually suck at) however i found it to be so easy to use with this game, although i do plan to try it with the gamepad.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Not very good at all. The challenge is pretty minimal, and is provided mostly by having to avoid annoying botomless pits instead of dealing with enemies. Definitely stear clear - kids have great imaginations but are not so great at implementing a good challenge.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
This game is awesome. At first i was afraid it'd be tacky based on the graphics but they work really well with the game!
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
Take a look at Biglands here
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
I'm a sucker for Platform games and I love the style of this one...looks great and plays very well too!Nicely done...!!!
Was this review helpful?
2.8 hrs on record
this game is great for kids and adults.its worth the money.hopefully this helped your desicion. ep 1
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
Great game I love it i'm also surprised Biglands was made by kids
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
cool game and i love it
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
A game made by kids? Awesome.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 15 Steam Achievements
Title: Biglands: A Game Made By Kids
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Aug, 2014
Best Platformer Game Winner - Intel Level Up 2014 Contest
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &make 有关的语法_百度知道
make 有关的语法
按默认排序
按时间排序
1. "make + sb + adj",make 是谓语动词,sb是make的宾语,后边的形容词在此作宾语的补足语。例如:
Rainy days make me sad.
雨天让我很悲伤。
What he said made the teacher angry.
他说的话让老师很生气。
Soft music makes me sleepy.
轻柔的音乐让我想睡觉。
2. "make + sb + 过去分词",此处的过去分词相当于形容词作宾补。例如:
Loud music makes me stressed out.
大声的音乐让我很紧张。
Waiting for him in the rain made me annoyed.
在雨中等他让我很烦。
The soccer game made the people excited.
那场球赛让人们很激动。
3. " make + sb + 动词原形",此处的动词原形也叫省略to的不定式,也作宾补。例如:
Sad movies always make me cry.
伤感的电影经常让我哭泣。
Loud music makes Tina want to dance.
大声的音乐让蒂娜想跳舞。
Hard seats in fast-food restaurants make people eat fast and leave.
快餐店的硬座位使人们快点吃完离开。
4. 如果在被动语态中,宾语改为主语,宾补也应叫做主语的补足语,此时主动语态中的宾补——不带to的不定式,应改为带to的不定式作主语的补足语。例如:
The boss made him work for 15 hours a day.
→ He was made to work for 15 hours a day (by the boss).
(老板让)他每天(得)工作15小时。
The teacher made the boy do his homework again.
→ The boy was made to do his homework again ( by the teacher ).
(老师让)那个孩子(得)重新写作业。
百度知道还有5条回答
1. "make + sb + adj",make 是谓语动词,sb是make的宾语,后边的形容词在此作宾语的补足语。例如:
Rainy days make me sad.
雨天让我很悲伤。
What he said made the teacher angry.
他说的话让老师很生气。
Soft music makes me sleepy.
轻柔的音乐让我想睡觉。
2. "make + sb + 过去分词",此处的过去分词相当于形容词作宾补。例如:
Loud music makes me stressed out.
大声的音乐让我很紧张。
Waiting for him in the rain made me annoyed.
在雨中等他让我很烦。
The soccer game made the people excited.
那场球赛让人们很激动。
3. " make + sb + 动词原形",此处的动词原形也叫省略to的不定式,也作宾补。例如:
Sad movies always make me cry.
伤感的电影经常让我哭泣。
Loud music makes Tina want to dance.
短语:make sb. do sth.使某人做某事
sb. be made to do sth某人被使得做某事
make sb.+n.
make him the monitor(让他当班长)
make sb.+adj
eg. make me
make fun of
make a list 列表
(目前就想到这些...有什么再问)
make 加动词原形
有个很特殊 若是被动语态 就加to do
也就是be made to do
及物动词 vt. 使沉溺,使醉心;使成瘾[H][(+to)]
She is addicted to television.
她对电视入了迷。
2. addicted 形容词 a. 沉溺于某种(尤其是不良的)嗜好的;入了迷的
She's become addicted to love stories.
她迷上了爱情小说。
当它的意思是:使得;使...做...,后面可加形容词(如例句1)还可以跟动词(如例句2)
The news made John irritable.
这消息使约翰烦躁不安。
His jokes made us all laugh.
他的笑话把我们都逗笑了。
由make+形容词
可以看出make sb addicted to是正确的,没必要在加be 了.
你仔细读例句1会体会出来的
sth.比较常用,他还有很多的词类短语及用法,建议可以查一下辞典,希望对你有帮助……
其他类似问题战地3 进不去怎么办啊?出现的这个提示是什么意思啊?
---------------------------DirectX Error---------------------------DirectX function &m_dxgiFactory-&CreateSwapChain( m_device, &sd, &m_swapChain.assignGet())& failed with DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL: The application has made an erroneous API call that it had enough information to avoid. This error is intended to denote that the application should be altered to avoid the error. Use of the debug version of the DXGI.DLL will provide run-time debug output with further information.. GPU: &AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series&, Driver: 13.1 (9.012-4611C-ATI)---------------------------确定 & ---------------------------
1.安装最新DX: 2.下载驱动精灵或驱动人生更新所有驱动。驱动精灵(一键更新): 游戏配置要求:
大小:32.63 GB
请先输入你要提问的游戏名称:
问题标题(一句话简要说明):
问题标题只可以输入40个汉字
问题补充说明(可选):SNK的游戏后面标注的“NGM”“NGH”是什么意思_mame吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,124贴子:
SNK的游戏后面标注的“NGM”“NGH”是什么意思收藏
1楼 20:14&|
在哪里标注的?
收起回复2楼 16:59&|来自
3楼 18:46&|
The ROM chips on the board will usually be Toshiba manufactured and will have an 'NGH number' which matches the PCB NGH number, it is a number referring to the release of the game software, these are incremental but have large gaps in places such as where prototypes were made but never released.NGH是一个芯片编号
收起回复4楼 19:33&|
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 gamemode是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐