steam平台下载上的独立dlc soundtrack购买了之后有什么用

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy Starbound - Soundtrack
$4.99 USD
About This Content
Purchase the Starbound OST for access to the game's full soundtrack, composed by Curtis Schweitzer and Solatrus. Also contains a whole bunch of experimental tracks not available in the finished game.
The soundtrack contains a whopping 60 tracks for a total of 5 hours and 44 minutes of play time.
Track List
01 Horsehead Nebula
02 Stellar Formation
03 Eridanus Supervoid
04 Haiku
05 Cygnus X1
06 Psyche
07 Large Magellanic Cloud
08 Epsilon Indi
09 Hymn to the Stars
10 Europa
11 Atlas
12 Casiopeia
13 Mercury
14 Temple of Kluex
15 Mira
16 Procyon
17 Blue Straggler
18 Nomads (Passacaglia)
19 Accretion Disc
20 Tranquility Base
21 Vast, Immortal Suns
22 (Experimental OST) Arctic Battle 1
23 (Experimental OST) Arctic Battle 2
24 (Experimental OST) Arctic Battle 3
25 (Experimental OST) Arctic Constellation 1
26 (Experimental OST) Arctic Constellation 2
27 (Experimental OST) Arctic Exploration 1
28 (Experimental OST) Arctic Exploration 2
29 (Experimental OST) Crystal Battle 1
30 (Experimental OST) Crystal Exploration 1
31 (Experimental OST) Crystal Exploration 2
32 (Experimental OST) Desert Battle 2
33 (Experimental OST) Desert Exploration 1
34 (Experimental OST) Desert Exploration 2
35 (Experimental OST) Glitch
36 (Experimental OST) Inviolate
37 (Experimental OST) Lava Exploration 2
38 (Experimental OST) Lava_ Exploration 1
39 (Experimental OST) Ocean Battle 1
40 (Experimental OST) Ocean Exploration 2
41 (Experimental OST) Tentacle Battle 1
42 (Experimental OST) Tentacle Exploration 1
43 (Experimental OST) Planetarium
44 (Experimental OST) On the Beach at Night-- Original Version
45 The Apex
46 The Deep
47 Drosera
48 Error 0xBFAF000
49 Event Horizon
50 Gravitational Collapse
51 I Was the Sun (Before it was Cool)
52 Impact Event
53 M54
54 Starbound
55 Ultramarine
56 Via Aurora
57 Glacial Horizon
58 Scorian Flow
59 Forsaken Grotto
60 Stellar Acclimation
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Hard Drive: 750 MB available space
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
A typical digital album nowadays has about 12 to 15 songs for about $12.99Most of these include singing about love and loss and jail.Basically the same thing over and over again.This OST has 60 instrumentals for $4.99These tracks are largely ambient music that contain a feeling of serenity.Your imagination can create so many scenarios from ambient music like this.It also helps you concentrate on your all-night assignments without pulling up the actual game.That would be very, VERY distracting.And distracting is bad.Bad bad.Especially on a paper due that afternoon.(Welcome to College, leave your sanity over in this wastebucket and pick up some insomnia on your way to orientation)
Was this review helpful?
If you work ten hour shifts overnight, this is a great boost to your job preformance. :P
Was this review helpful?
THIS OST is the tip of Starbound's awesomeness.Without it, it would be an empty experience.Just awesome and relaxing tunes , recommended for everyone!
Was this review helpful?
This soundtrack is amazing. Some music really got me dancing, others really touched my heart. These songs make you think about the world around you and how beautiful things could be. But other times these songs really make you feel amazing and confident. All of these songs (60 for now) are all unique. It was definately worth 5 bucks. It also helps the devs to use the money to make a better Starbound experience (its still so good right now, amazing like Terraria). Im so glad I had the money to buy this and I knew at once how lovely it was. Im really emotional which is probably why I get so sad or excited by these songs. Buy them to find out yourself :D
Was this review helpful?
How can i listen to the musik ???
Was this review helpful?
As a soundtrack to freely listen to amazing music, it is reccomended for all, there is no way to deny that this is amazing music
Was this review helpful?
The soundtrack is the only reason the game is still relevant to me.
Was this review helpful?
I cannot get into it. but ive heard its very good i want to find answers to this.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Starbound - Soundtrack
Genre: , , , ,
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Dec, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Download Portal 2 Soundtrack
About This Content
The Portal 2 soundtrack was released in three volumes: The first, titled Volume 1, was released on May 25, 2011; Volume 2 on July 1, 2011, Volume 3 on Sept. 30, 2011.
Track list:
Science is Fun
Concentration Enhancing Menu Initialiser
The Courtesy Call
Technical Difficulties
Overgrowth
Ghost of Rattman
Haunted Panels
The Future Starts With You
There She Is
You Know Her? 03:11
The Friendly Faith Plate 02:59
15 Acres of Broken Glass
Love as a Construct
I Saw a Deer Today
Hard Sunshine
I'm Different
Adrenal Vapor
Turret Wife Serenade
I Made It All Up 03:56
Comedy = Tragedy + Time
Triple Laser Phase
You Will Be Perfect
Halls Of Science 4
(defun botsbuildbots () (botsbuildbots))
An Accent Beyond
Robot Ghost Story
Die Cut Laser Dance
Turret Redemption Line
Bring Your Daughter To Work Day
Almost At Fifty Percent 01:59
Dont Do It
I AM NOT A MORON!
Vitrification Order
Music of the Spheres
You are Not Part of the Control Group
Forwarding the Cause of Science
PotatOS Lament
The Reunion
Music of the Spheres 2 (Incendiary Lemons)
Reconstructing More Science
Wheatley Science
FrankenTurrets 04:08
Machiavellian Bach
Excursion Funnel
The Part Where He Kills You
Omg, What has He Done?
Bombs for Throwing at You
Your Precious Moon
Caroline Deleted
Cara Mia Addio 02:34
Want You Gone
Space Phase
Some Assembly Required
Robot Waiting Room #1
Robot Waiting Room #2
Robot Waiting Room #3
Robot Waiting Room #4
Robot Waiting Room #5
Robot Waiting Room #6
You Saved Science
Robots FTW
The Portal 2 soundtrack will be downloaded to your computer as MP3 files. You must have Portal 2 installed on your computer as well to receive the DLC content.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Hard Drive Space: 463 MB
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
I'm haveing problems lauching the soundtrack it just pulls up Portal 2
Was this review helpful?
Ok. Before looking to this reviews, I seriously recommend playing the game. Because most of it require you to play the game to understand.The Portal 2 soundtrack is awesome, really, really really awesome.I will describe the sound usage and how good it was, while showing where they were used.You can see that base to see what I'm talking about:Overgrown music (abandoned aperture)I couldn't have done this better. An &abandoned& type of song would look really awful, and the songs here were really cool. There are some other songs like, The Future Starts With You, that is an exception, but is well used for the tests. It also is only used on serious tests or parts where you are outside the aperture, and that's a really good point.Reconstructing Music (panels, GLaDOS voice..)Still Using the same asthetic as overgrown, the reconstructing music is completely different from overgrown.Chambers with faith plates uses really abstrate music, while sometimes going to almost silent and cool and others time just louding everything. The cool thing is because when you go on a faith plate it does a little part on the song and just go back to normal. This part of the song is different from the others songs too. I really like the music there, but sometimes I fell like VALVe could have done better.Chambers with bridges: they are strange in some way, most likely the song came from themselves, still, it is really compatible with the ambience using the bridge and I couldn't have done it any better myself. There is a serious chamber that uses the Comedy = Tragedy + Time song, really well done.Clean ChambersClean chambers are only the last ones, using the soft music and almost only lasers.Chambers with Lasers are much the best. The songs are soft and when you power up some laser it does it sounds on the music, making it really awesome. You would really just wanna have the lasers powered and keep listening to it.Behind The Scenes (Escape)Almost all of the behind the scenes songs are completely different, and I have to review some individually.An Accent Beyond - I just think the escape song is really, really, really awful. I mean, it's supposed to have some action right? And the game have it but, the song completely destroy it, trying to make fun in some way. Bad thing VALVe, I would have done it better. Even aperture tag use it correctly...Robot Ghost Story Well done making portal 2 scary. As wheatley dialogue says that &this is haunted blablabla&, the complet scenario with no light, makes this song really perfect and completely fits on the theme. Well done VALVe.Turret Redemption Line I seriously don't know how to describe this song, but still, I think VALVe could have done it better.Almost at fifty percent they could at least make some little sound when you unnatatch some pipe from the neurotoxin generator (sounds like when you go on a faith plate while plays I saw a deer today, for example). But still, is a very compatible and perfect sound for that part. The part where you on the tubes is also very cool.GLaDOS battle part (ops, not battle)Don't do it, a really cool song, well appropriate for the case. Also good to listen to it sometimes. Complet fit on the part.I AM NOT A ?????! the song going good and them going down and only &explode& (goes really bad by wheatley) on the exactly part it's deserve is really awesomeUndergroundThe starting musics were really, really really awesome. It COMPLETELY fits on the theme (only the parts where you was outside the chamber). But the music on the chambers, men, it REALLY SUCKS.They don't fit a single bit on the theme and completely destroys the atmosphere. An abandoned song even would be better. I think valve only did this because of the &gel compatible thing& (everytime you jump on a blue gel or run on a orange one the song changes a bit for like 3 seconds). All the songs are almost the same! Just minor changes! ???? this (sorry for saying that, but), this songs are really crappy.Destroyed and WheatleyHa! My favorite part.The songs 100% fit's on the theme, the only strange thing was the scenario comparision to the song, but because of the tractor beams it is really awesome. It also helps you think on the puzzle when making it &soft and cool&, less soft more cool thing. The tractor beam song also is very awesome to listen at.Escape (wheatley).Ha! Escape songs in portal-style. WAY BETTER than the escape song when GLaDOS was in control of Aperture Science. It also features more songs.The songs changes sometimes as you progress, making it more dense or deep.Bombs for throwing at you. The boss battle song was cool, I wouldn't want to listen to it like I do with the other music, but, well it was understandable and respected to use on that situation.Your Precious Moon. It is one of my favorite songs on the game. It looks like a sequel to the Don't do it (listen to the 2 in sequence, it looks like the same song). The orchestra part while in space and them the portal style do the best thing for the moment. 10/10 atmosphere on this part.Cara Mia Addio This song is from the guy that made all of the portal 2 songs.Ha, I loved looking at the turrets singin that, loved every single moment. Respectful, and 2 ending songs is so awesome :DWant you Gone This song is from the guy that made all of the portal 1 songs.Oh GLaDOS, listening to you sing is so lovely. Even with no way to fit in the portal storyline this song shakes my eart and make me dream at your systems.Portal 2 - Cooperative Testing InitiativeHub SongsMost of them are from the underground songs, it is way better used than on the underground, as it only places on the hub.Robots FTWHa, really perfect sound. Because of the fun of portal 2 coop, this song is completely amazing. I wouldn't change it and like &GLaDOS you need to sing again&, but well, enjoy Portal 2 people :DSo thats it. I give a 8/10 because of the underground (underground songs destroy the entire atmosphere), I would give a 10/10 if it wasn't because of underground, but well, The Future Starts With F :D (CamBem,
)I hope you guys like to listen to the portal 2 soundtrack. I know the soundtrack is free and don't need a monster review, but I had to do this, to show how much it was good (and how much I HATED the underground music). Thanks guy andHave fun - Gaben.Portal 2 Review:
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
Seems a little odd to have the soundtrack as downloadable content with no way to really get to it.
Was this review helpful?
One of the best soundtracks in gaming I have heared.
Was this review helpful?
how do you use the music??????????????!
Was this review helpful?
Awesome music.I truely wish it were on iTunes aswell though so that i can get it on my iPad mini.
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
A very Complex, Original and Amazing game from the Brains of Valve, I would recommened this to anyone who enjoys a bit of puzzles, and yet a dash of action and a lot of excitement.
Was this review helpful?
It's free. Good enough for me.
Was this review helpful?
Angry ????? Simulator 10/10 would solve again
Was this review helpful?
Listen to it, get your ????? hard.
Was this review helpful?
Can some one please help me find how to get the sound track
Was this review helpful?
If you don't own this game (yet), the OST is available for free from the . There's all the music you find in-game, which make a total of 64 tracks and that's a lot.I will give it a 10 out of 10, it's okay.The music is good and each songs have very original titles.However, most of these tracks sounds the same but the music remain very enjoyable. In short, great songs, the cake is a lie and it's available for free on Steam if you bought the game.#Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author Science isn't about why, it's about why not! Here's the lyrics of the song &Cara Mia Addio& with translation:Cara bel, cara mia bella!Mia bambina, oh ciel (Chell)!Che ella stima!Che ella stima!O cara mia, addio!La mia bambina cara...perché non passi lontana?Sì, lontana da Scienza!Cara, cara mia bambina...Ah, mia ben!Ah, mia cara!Ah, mia cara!Ah, mia bambina!Oh cara, cara a mi...Beautiful dear, my darling beauty!My child, oh heavens (Chell)!That she respects!That she respects!Oh my dear, farewell!My dear child...Why don't you walk far away?Yes, far away from Science!My dear, dear baby...Ah, my beloved!Ah, my dear!Ah, my dear!Ah, my little girl!So dear to me...Notes (from Half-life wiki): The lyrics were partially improvised. &The composer, Mike Morasky was the driving force behind the Turret Opera. He wrote all the music. He requested that I use my legit voice (operatic sound) on some of the takes. He chose the takes to use. He asked me to make up some words. So I did so in my bad Italian.& – Reddit Ellen McLain interview The Spanish phrase &Que lástima& (&What a shame/pity& or, alternatively &lastima& (without accent) due to the emphasis &That it/she/he hurts&) sounds similar and is widely misreported on the Internet as the actual lyrics. Note that &ciel& (&sky& or &heaven& in lyrical Italian) is a pun on Chell's name, as it sounds roughly the same. &She& is referred to GLaDOS.
Was this review helpful?
Portal 2 has an amazing soundtrack.Why are you reading the reviews for FREE music anyway??
Was this review helpful?
It's like the music in the Half Life games: It captures the atmosphere perfectly. It's like they have something in common or something.Oh wait...
Was this review helpful?
Now here's an interesting soundtrack if I ever heard one. Very different from the soundtracks of first Portal and the Half-Life games. I guess it's similar to the Portal 1 soundtrack in a way, seeing as it still captures the Aperture Science atmosphere in the music. Portal 2's soundtrack was composed by Mike Morasky rather than Kelly Bailey who had done most of Valve's soundtracks prior to Portal 2. The change of composer is most likely the number 1 reason why these soundtracks differentiate from each other.The soundtrack itself, besides being featured in the game, had it release throughout the summer of 2011 with one disc at a time from May to September under the name of &Songs to Test By&. Instrument-wise it's pretty much 90% electronic sounds from a synthesizer/organ but with some orchestral pieces every other track. The sounds are very reminiscent to that of &computer& sounds, chiptune if you will, sterile tunes with odd rhythms and harsh bass. Random and chaotic comes to mind, but still with sequence and feeling. As usual, most tracks are not really worth remembering, as they probably filled a particular scene in the game and does not consist of much else than this electronic ambience.There are still some amazing compositions here though, a lot in fact. It's clear that Valve focused on the soundtrack, as it's in compare with the complete Half-Life 2 Soundtrack + Episodes, in quality. 64 tracks are also way more than usual in a soundtrack, some of the tracks maybe didn't make it into the game but they're still included. All three discs consists of &hits& and keep the originality through despite the lack of different sounds. It does get a bit monotonous after awhile with too much beep boop, I have to admit, but it stays true to the genre. Sticking to the favorites is a good idea to keep the variety at ease, there are plenty of awesome, cute and goofy tracks, especially on the third disc.Composer: Mike Morasky, Jonathan Coulton.Here are some favorites:Disc 1.1. &Science is Fun&3. &9999999&9. &The Future Starts With You&11. &You Know Her?&16. &Hard Sunshine&19. &Turret Wife Serenade&Disc 2.1. &You Will Be Perfect&2. &Halls of Science 4&4. &An Accent Below&11. &I AM NOT A ?????!&16. &PotatOS Lament&Disc 3.1. &Reconstructing More Science&2. &Wheatley Science&4. &Machiavellian Bach&9. &Bombs for Throwing at You&10. &Your Precious Moon&12. &Cara Mia Addio&13. &I Want You Gone& - Jonathan Coulton16. &Some Assembly Required&24. &Robots FTW&Also &Exile Vilify& () by The National is officially a part of the Portal 2 Soundtrack, but is not included in Songs to Test By.
Was this review helpful?
WAUPortals get rekt by me
Was this review helpful?
So far, which is not much, I love this game. I like how they incorporated puzzles in this game, and having a CO-OP option is awesome.
Was this review helpful?
best music u can have i sometimes dirft into a world of my own when i hear this music and the game itself is awesome :D 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Title: Portal 2 Soundtrack
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 24 Sep, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 steamcn 的文章

随机推荐