我记得梅花烙中,有一首皓贞和白吟霜上床时的背景音乐,想不起来叫什么名字,请大伙帮帮忙,急_百度知道
我记得梅花烙中,有一首皓贞和白吟霜上床时的背景音乐,想不起来叫什么名字,请大伙帮帮忙,急
梅花烙的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,开头是wonderful,wonderful,百度搜了没有,是一个外国乐队唱的,男歌手,想不起来是什么名字了,有人知道吗?谢谢!
有一首英文歌,开头是wonderful,wonderful,百度搜了没有,是一个外国乐队唱的,男歌手,想不起来是什么名字了,有人知道吗?谢谢!
OASIS的wonderwall?
不是,谢谢
的感言:谢谢 满意答案
wonderful life
的感言:谢谢
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家《一直在找一个人》冯玮君 这首歌的调调很熟悉,我以前听过。一时想不起来了。(是英文的。)求歌名!!!_百度知道
《一直在找一个人》冯玮君 这首歌的调调很熟悉,我以前听过。一时想不起来了。(是英文的。)求歌名!!!
《直找》冯玮君 首歌调调熟悉我前听想起(英文)求歌名 像组合唱
提问者采纳
Never had a dream come ture
提问者评价
其他类似问题
一直在找一个人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮忙给我找个游戏,是苹果手机用的,画面是2D的,说的是黑帮之间的城市之战,双方用AK47或者别的武器对战,赢得那一方就可以得到输的一方的地盘,可以自己花钱买成员,盖房子,占领别的城区,游戏是一个英文的菜单和界面,原来玩过。现在又想玩。想不起来叫什么名字了。提示,游戏中的主角像
大家帮忙给我找个游戏,是苹果手机用的,画面是2D的,说的是黑帮之间的城市之战,双方用AK47或者别的武器对战,赢得那一方就可以得到输的一方的地盘,可以自己花钱买成员,盖房子,占领别的城区,游戏是一个英文的菜单和界面,原来玩过。现在又想玩。想不起来叫什么名字了。提示,游戏中的主角像 35
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
手机领域专家
当前分类官方群讨论、解答、交流电脑数码相关的疑难问题有一首英语歌我老想不起来名字。 歌词有一段是:monday sunday 然后一个忘了第四个是Friday 谁知道他的名字_百度知道
有一首英语歌我老想不起来名字。 歌词有一段是:monday sunday 然后一个忘了第四个是Friday 谁知道他的名字
快啊急~老想听它!谢谢各位了啊!快~
是英语儿歌
宇恒(番茄女孩)专辑:宇宙永恒 happy day happy day歌手:蕃茄女孩曲:曾思铭词:曾思铭姜忆萱颜玺轩os:咦?现在几点了sorry我忘了带表我正在等人呢!等一个神秘的人....喜欢你就是起点make a wish 梦会实现晴天阴天今天明天黑夜白天全都是 happy daysunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday 对你有一点想念放心里面sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday 开心的笑开心的飞最想飞过你身边oh 看你的笑脸os:咦?他怎么还没来?我猜在路上了吧他啊是梦的使者要把希望带来就快了sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday 精灵跑到梦里面快快去冒险sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday星星照在青青草原一想到你都变美oh happy happy daywhere ever u go 我要在你身边陪你高兴难过变丑变美梦想实现sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday开心的笑开心的飞最想飞到你身边happy day happy dayos:啊,我看见他了…哈哈哈哈happy day happy day wo.......
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
Craig David----7days
苏醒翻唱过,也不错。 7days - craig david(you know what, what, what, got something to say, yeah)(craig david, seven days, check it out, yeah)on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me (ow)as i walked through the subway it must have been about a quarter past three in front of me stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body (body)she asked me for the time i said it'd cost her, her name a six-digit number and a date with me tomorrow at nine did she decline, no didn't she mind, i don't think so was it for real, damn sure what was the deal, a pretty girl aged 24so was she keen, she couldn't wait cinnamon queen, well, let me update what did she say, she said she'd love to rendezvous she asked me what we were gonna do said we'd start with a bottle of moet for two monday, took her for a drink on tuesday we were making love by wednesday and on thursday and friday and saturday we chilled on sunday i met this girl on monday took her for a drink on tuesday we were making love by wednesday and on thursday and friday and saturday we chilled on sunday nine was the time, cos i'll be getting mine and she was looking fine smooth talker, she told me she'd love to unfold me all night long ooh, i loved the way she kicked it from the front to the back she flipped it (back she flipped it, ooh, the way she kicked it)and i, oh, i, yeah hope that she'd care cos i'm a man who'll always be there (ooh, yeah)i'm not a man to play around, baby (ooh, yeah)cos a one-night stand isn't really fair from the first impression, girl hmmm, you don't seem to be like that cos there's no need to chat for there'll be plenty time for that from the subway to my home endless ringing of my phone when you're feeling all alone all you gotta do is just call me, call me monday, took her for a drink on tuesday we were making love by wednesday and on thursday and friday and saturday we chilled on sunday i met this girl on monday took her for a drink on tuesday we were making love by wednesday and on thursday and friday and saturday we chilled on sunday (break it down, break it down)since i met
happy day 歌手:蕃茄女孩 专辑:happy day 曲:曾思铭 词:曾思铭姜忆萱颜玺轩 os:咦?现在几点了 sorry我忘了带表 我正在等人呢! 等一个神秘的人.... 喜欢你就是起点 make a wish 梦会实现 晴天阴天今天明天 黑夜白天全都是 happy day sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 对你有一点想念放心里面 sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 开心的笑开心的飞 最想飞过你身边 oh 看你的笑脸 os:咦?他怎么还没来? 我猜在路上了吧 他啊是梦的使者要把希望带来就快了 sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 精灵跑到梦里面快快去冒险 sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 星星照在青青草原 一想到你都变美 oh happy happy day where ever u go 我要在你身边 陪你高兴难过变丑变美梦想实现 sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 开心的笑开心的飞 最想飞到你身边 happy day happy day os:啊,我看见他了…哈哈哈哈 happy day happy day wo.......
I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas 或是7 days
- Craig David
sarah connor——wait till you hear from me歌词:这是一首反毒品歌曲,讲述的是情同姐妹的好友因染上毒瘾无法自拔,从而断送了大好生命的故事。虽然歌曲节奏明快,却掩hear you me歌词饰不hear you me 中文了悲伤与遗憾.看似明快的调子中的悲伤,才更深入人心,尤其是开始这是一首反毒品歌曲,讲述的是情同姐妹的好友因染上毒瘾无法自拔,从而断送了大好生命的故事。虽然歌曲节奏明快,却掩饰不了悲伤与遗憾.看似明快的调子中的悲伤,才更深入人心,尤其是开始的独白部分,表达了Sarah对女朋友Maria的思念,听了让人蛮有感觉的,特别是最后救护车声音的那一段……This song is about Maria
这首歌是关于玛利亚的 我很亲密的朋友A close friend of mine
我很亲密的朋友Who lost herself in drugs
她死于毒品 She told me to wait for her
她you让我等她But guess what...
但你猜发生了什么...She never came back
她一去不回了And I'm still waiting
我却一直在等She told me
她告诉我Wait 'til you hear from me
一直等到我给你消息 Monday, Tuesday it won't be
星期一星期二我们不可能见面Wednesday, Thursday we will see
星期三星期四?看情况吧If only you can wait baby
如果你愿意,等我宝贝Wait 'til you hear from me
一直等到我给你消息 Friday use your fantasy
星期五自己去想吧Saturday you got over me
星期六你可能会忘了我If only you can wait baby
如果你愿意,等我宝贝She was called Maria and she really was a friend
她叫玛利亚是我真正的好朋友I remember when we were walking hand in hand
还记得一起手牵手的日子She was telling me that she understands
她过去一直告诉我All the world and every thrill by taking little pills
毒品让她无所不知,兴奋异常So she was trying everything and more
所以她一直在尝试各种毒品Alcohol and speed, coke and weed and tried to score
酒精,安非他命(兴奋剂),可卡因,大麻,也走私Tragedy: she didn't feel much better than before
悲剧发生了:她没有以前开心So she got away here quick to find a better kick
因此她离开这里去寻找新的转折点Never let it, wanna find her
从来没有放弃寻找她的念头Can't forget it to remind her
并要时时提醒她She's my sister, wanna tell her
她是我的好姐妹 想告诉她 How I miss her, she told me
真的很想她 她告诉我Wait, don't call you've got to
等我 别给我打电话Wait 'til you hear from me
等我 一直等到我给你消息Wait, that's all you've got to
等我 你要做的就是等
等我When she arrived in the city of the stars
她来到众星云集的好莱坞Blinded by the lights, a burning in the heart
被五彩的世界打动
心中燃烧着欲望和***She believed to play what she called her part
她以为自己会是个好演员A member of society to satisfy her dreams
作为社会的成员来实现她的梦想No one paid attention on her skills
可是没人注意她的技能So she found crack is another way to fill
她发现毒品可以填补内心的空虚The emptiness inside right now she got her thrill
立即又开始吸毒Guess, who gave his life away? She did it every day
猜 是谁夺走了她的生命 是她自己Never let it, wanna find herCan't forget it to remind herShe's my sister, wanna tell herHow I miss her, she told meWhy did she throw her life away?
为什么她要放弃生存的机会 Why did she say don't call just wait?
为什么她不让打电话只是让我等If you wanna go to the city of stars
如果你要去好莱坞 Can you help me to find my girl Maria
你能帮我找到我的玛利亚吗She once was an actress and a beauty queen
她曾经是演员拥有皇后般的美貌Then the drugs took over and made her mean
毒品侵蚀了她 让她变得卑微I tried to stand by her side make her feel alright
我试图支持她让她觉得好过些But she wished to get over to the other side
但她要追逐另一端的生活And since I can't really get her out of my mind
我真的忘不了她I'm asking you, whear you me歌词on't you help me to find
我问你 你会帮我找到她么She told me
Craig David-7 days
sunday, monday or always
seven days(craig david的)