上传日期: 09:31:10|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 900 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
艾尔阿伽万汽车厂是哪里的_识别码①
官方公共微信有关洛杉矶贝尔艾尔酒店 (Hotel Bel-Air)的点评
客房123456789+客房 1:成人12345678年满 18 岁儿童01230-17 岁入住时的年龄:儿童 1:-?-&11234567891011121314151617搜索701 Stone Canyon Road,&Los Angeles,&CA,&90077,&美国
我们为酒店预订提供价格保证。如果您发现完全相同的酒店预订但价格更加优惠,我们将退还差价或送您一张优惠券。点击下方可查看详细信息。 好订网点评TripAdvisor点评评分细分(来自 92 条点评)5.04.03.02.0(0)1.0(0)排序方式:日期:最近发表评分:由低到高评分:由高到低&&&上一页第 1 页,共 2页&&以下点评已翻译成简体中文:"优秀。洛杉矶最好的旅馆"非常棒的旅馆。对 Shutters 失望后来到这里。物业漂亮,远离洛杉矶的喧嚣。房间很好,食物好的难以置信,服务很棒。如果你找的是忙忙碌碌的洛杉矶体验的话你不应该选这里,但是如果你想要真正的豪华旅馆的话,不能再好了。原版点评:"Excellent. Best hotel in LA"Fantastic hotel. Came here after being disappointed at Shutters. Property is a beautiful retreat from LA. Great rooms, incredible food and great service. Not what you should choose if you're looking for a buzzy LA experience but if you want a true luxury property you cannot do better. 真实住客点评浪漫旅行 一位旅客us"令人叫绝的体验"住的太棒了!服务优秀,地方优秀。会很快再回来!原版点评:"Amazing Experience"Amazing stay! Excellent service, excellent grounds. Will be back soon! 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us我们喜欢自己的住宿,发现这个旅馆非常漂亮、令人愉快。原版点评:""We enjoyed our stay and found the hotel to be very pretty and pleasing.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us下方的英文点评由其他国家/地区的住客发表:"Excellent get-away in the middle of LA"Great hotel, staff and dining. Very enjoyable experience. The staff were top notch!Expedia 真实住客点评浪漫旅行 一位旅客usFantastic hotel with amazing rooms and beautiful facilities. Staff are wonderful and the privacy is 2nd to none.Orbitz 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客usOur stay was amazing! From the minute
we pulled up in valet the service was incredible and it never stopped during our entire stay.
I highly recommend this gem of a hotel.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客usIt was an amazing experience.
The staff was exceptional. 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 2 晚 Mikeus"Always a perfect stay"An oasis in the city.
Smells like the mountains, feels like Big Sur, accommodations luxurious and modern, food and service exemplary.
Never disappointed. 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 Kathrynus"Felt like royalty"Staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly. Food was unreal. The crab cakes were like nothing I've ever tasted. The old saying &you get what you pay for& applies here. Not cheap but worth every penny.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"Excellent hotel, the staff are amazing."Just wonderful- a place to be pampered with world beating levels of service and personal attention. I will continue to return to the Bel-Air whenever I'm in LA.CheapTickets 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"Hidden within the Hills or Bel Air"The Hotel is very well hidden away. If you look for quiet and isolation, this is it.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Musamazing hotel 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 2 晚 NathanusFabulous. Beautiful room.
Beautiful surroundings. Ultra comfortable!! 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 3 晚 carolus"luxury hotel in private garden setting"the famous Hotel Bel Air is somewhere I have always wanted to stay.
a business meeting made it possible for one night. while the grounds and location were magnificent, overall I was a bit disappointed.
the wall of windows in our room bordered on a pathway to the pool.
guests passed by all day requiring us to keep the draped drawn. the décor was gorgeous, however even with full lights turned on it was very dark.
the i pad hotel information and room temperature adjustments wasted time learning the operation and calling the front desk on more than one occasion. the bathroom was gorgeous, however the door lock was an unusual design and faulty.
this caused me to lock myself in and required maintenance assistance, which was immediate and extremely friendly and helpful.
the pool is large and comfortable.
I was disappointed with the one restaurant.
at dinner the host was haughty and unhelpful, at the overpriced breakfast, $100 for two I had to send my order back and the remake was no better.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客usHotel Bel-Air is outstanding! From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. It was my mother's 74th birthday and the staff upgraded our room to one of their beautiful suites. When we returned from dinner the first night, there was a birthday cake waiting for us in the room compliments of the hotel. Completely unexpected, but so very much appreciated. Thank you Hotel Bel-Air for a wonderful weekend! We love you! 真实住客点评全家住宿 1 晚 Lorraineus"Nice hotel but..."I am currently staying at the hotel now. Every time I come to LA this is my favorite hotel given its exclusivity and the quality service, I prefer this over any 5 start hotels in Beverly Hills. However, one thing always gives me a sour taste during my stay. Given that I have been staying here more than a few years now, everytime I check in, the receptionists always ask me &Is this your first time staying with us?&... This always gives me a mental distance between the hotel and me, and I am not sure if I want to continue to stay here... Other than that, it is private, the location is excellent, friendly staff...
Also this time around I got an email from Expedia+ that the hotel will supply a free bottle of wine.. I still haven't gotten it.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Ksg"Perfection "Best hotel I have ever stayed at, period. Amazing service, beautiful and quiet surroundings, great rooms, you get what you pay for. Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客ca"Stunning property! "Worth the price! Complete retreat experience from beginning to end. We were given an upgrade to the next room level as well which was very kind and a very pleasant surprise to us considering we booked
as opposed to direct with the Hotel. if given the choice we wouldn't stay at any other LA hotel in the future,CheapTickets 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"Elegant hotel"It was great .best hotel staff .Romantic 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 7 晚 Ahmed"Luxurious and elegant"This hotel is everything you want it to be!
Elegant, luxurious, private, and relaxing all in one!
Definitely will stay again and recommend to others. 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 3 晚 Davidus"Private to the extreme"This hotel is tucked away in Bel Air among impossibly large mansions, and set amid acres of beautifully maintained horticulture.
Everything is newly renovated and the rooms are large.
However, the hotel is very spread out and you have to walk in some cases for a long way to get to your room.
While this is not a big deal when the weather is warm and dry, in the rain, which we were stuck in, you will get soaked even with the complimentary umbrella that they give you at the front entrance.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"An Oasis"The best. No other property like it. 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 2 晚 一位旅客usA relaxing stay in a beautiful property. 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 3 晚 一位旅客gb"Ridiculously expensive, poor value"Wonderful room and semi-attentive staff, but the prices for everything are so over the top as to be ludicrous. The television is atrocious: small, B&O device with terrible, unnecessary interface that is overly complicated and lacks functionality. Their embrace of technology is sloppy, right down to the ipad on which you view menus (but can't order via it). Give me a regular menu and a simple phone connection. About that menu...there is nothing reasonably priced on it. But, you're paying for exclusivity and I suppose that's worth it to some, but aside from the room's nice, comfortable layout (and it was a Jr Suite so it should be nice), I found nothing really special about the grounds, location, food, etc. Pool closes at 8pm so even that decadent opportunity was lost.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"Class Hotel"The second we got out of our car we new we were in for a fantastic weekend stay. Class class all the way from registration to the room, through the grounds to a well appointed room with patio. All mod cons. Fantastic service, Thank you Hotel Bel Air for your attention to detail and our requests we made celebrating my wife's birthday.tExpedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客gb"Secluded Modern Paradise"Absolutely amazing night.
Staff went above and beyond to ensure memorable experience.
Was my first of many trips to come! 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 一位旅客us"Get Away from It All In Bel-Air Heaven"This is the most amazing place to stay if you want a moment to escape LA and life and relax in style.
The bar with live piano and brilliant photography is to die for as are the veggie chips.
The rooms are spacious and sophisticated with everything you could dream of an more.
This is one of the nicest hotels in the World.
I've traveled almost everywhere and have stayed at the best and this is in my top 3.
Bucket list hotel for those who really appreciate good service and staff, hotel quality and amenities.Orbitz 真实住客点评其他旅行 Wus"Everything you'd expect"If you want privacy, great rooms, fine dining and service that over-delivers, then Hotel Bel-Air is your place. This isn't the place if you want somewhere lively, but that's not why people come here. Very tranquil surrounds and atmosphere.Expedia 真实住客点评浪漫旅行 一位旅客au"Privacy with friends"The Hotel Bel-Air provides premium service.
My experience was similiar to the comfort of my own home, but with a fantastic spa!
The steam room and beauty products lured me into using their accomodations for simple daily needs.
I was very impressed.Orbitz 真实住客点评其他旅行 mus"Leafy enclave - respite from traffic"At first I was wary of new building plunked into middle of grounds. I hate elevators and was hoping for one if the traditional rooms near the pool. The good news is the new rooms are very posh...I could go on and on about the toilet but there's the huge patio, outdoor fire and private hot tub. The room itself is sort of cave like. But no other hotel has gardens and swans and a bar with real FP and Wolfgang Puck chef. Nice pool.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"4th of july weekend at the Hotel Bel Air"My stay was simply amazing. My wife and I who are recently married spent 4 nights at the Hotel Bel Air. I had mentioned that to the staff and they were gracious enough to upgrade me to a large room off the pool and provide us with a very nice bottle of Champagne with chocolate covered strawberris. All of this complimentary and completely unexpected! In addition, the Hotel Manager had a hand written a very nice note to us on our stay. This is what I call class, great service and making a stay very special. In addition to this, the room was impeccable, serviced daily. The staff across the board was professional, pleasant and extremely conscientious.
My sincere congratulations on the Dorchester Group on a most high quality Hotel and Staff. I will not only be back again but will let any other friends or family members know about the 5-star quality of this establishment.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Nus"Great place to have a quiet night away from home"The hotel is amazing, every staff member greeted us with a smile and respect. The food was incredible and not overly expensive. 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 一位旅客us"Doesn't get any better"Perfect. Nicest stay I have had in the LA / Beverly Hills area 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 3 晚 James Pus"Secluded Shangra-La in a small valley..."Took my girlfriend back to my life 50 years ago to visit and think about my last 50 years. I always wanted to stay at the Bel-Air Hotel and the experience was fabulous. The setting is world class. The staff, every one, has been throughly trained to serve well with a positive attitude. The detail of the rooms, facilities, bathrooms was again, world class. Yes, my best girlfriend & wife & partner thanked me many times. Enjoy your stay.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Nus"Special boutique hotel in a quiet setting"Delightful staff, beautiful grounds & public rooms, luxurious rooms and appointments.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us" Best hotel I've ever stayed at!" Absolutely the best hotel I've ever stayed at! The surroundings are unbelievably beautiful, romantic, breathtaking, and very private. The staff was unbelievably excellent
The services went above and beyond which I've never experienced. I never felt uncomfortable about asking for anything and we never felt rushed.
I absolutely encourage everyone to spend at least one night there,
but recommend a three day stay, it is pricey but worth every penny. You may also see
celebrities there which I did.
I also encourage you to take in the jazz band that play in the lounge once a week, we had dessert there after dinner and it was really great.
By the end of my stay, which was one night,
I felt like a
totally different person because I was came out completely relaxed & feeling like a VIP instead of an ordinary Joe. Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Mus"Best hotel in Los Angeles"Absolutely gorgeous hotel, staff was incredibly attentive and friendly. Expensive, but worth it. Really does feel like a '5-star' hotel should feel. 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 3 晚 一位旅客us"The best hotel experience I have had thus far. "o The staff was extraordinary, and clearly in constant communication across multiple sectors, so it felt like everyone from the lounge, to the front desk, to room service were all on the same team. If a particular request could not be met (rarely), there was always a rapid and often superior option.
o The room was both s the hot tub and fireplace on the private terrace were especially appreciated. However, I think the best part about the accommodations was the privacy it afforded. We (my partner and I) really had the time and space to unwind and be with one another.
o I can't emphasize this enough: the grounds of the property are stunning. I don't know who the landscape architect is, or who oversees its maintenance, but it feels like the hotel is in the middle of a botanical garden.
o The concierge was able to recommend and secure reservations for a Vietnamese &inspired& restaurant off Melrose, called The District, that we thoroughly enjoyed, as well as arrange to have an exceedingly professional driver in a stately Mercedes (read: NOT like catching an Uber) to take us to and from the Getty Museum.
o In conclusion, I would say that the Hotel Bel-Air pretty much ruined it for everyone else. Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"Absolutely breathtaking"Hotel Bel-Air is exquisite in every possible way. Our room was amazing: high ceilings, heated bathroom floors, and cloud-like beds. The fitness center, like the rest of the hotel, was luxurious and fully-stocked with lovely little amenities. The hotel restaurant, Wolfgang Puck at the Hotel Bel-Air, is full of fresh, delicious Californian flavors. The hotel itself is so secluded within the lush beauty of Bel-Air, yet is only a few minutes away from Rodeo Drive and many of LA's other attractions. The staff of the hotel is so kind, and caters to your every need. Truly a wonderful place to stay, and one of my favorites in all of LA. 真实住客点评全家住宿 3 晚 MicheleusHotel Bel Air will be our first choice getaway. They upgraded us to a tremendous suite in celebtration of our anniversary. Service, quality of the suite, splendor of the grounds, food, spa - everything surpassed our very high expectations and standards. We've stayed in numerous suites throughout the world and nothing was quite like this. 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 Jenniferus"Private oasis, beautiful rooms--hidden costs!"Overall, I loved this hotel--sparkling accommodations, lush gardens, lovely pool.
Staff courteous and helpful.
It is out-of-the-way, in a private, intimate setting.
Which is great, except that you are dependent on the hotel for meals, coffee, snacks, in short--everything--because it is located in a residential area that is miles from the city.
The cost of these extras exceeded the cost of the room (there is a daily charge for wifi--who charges for that anymore?).
Restaurant prices are exorbitant--which I wouldn't have minded if the food were good, but it was MEDIOCRE at best…and you cannot walk down the street to other restaurants.
No coffee-maker in the room (you have to buy theirs); no iron in the room (you have to pay for pressing); you get the idea.
Bring lots of cash, because everyone has their hand out.
My husband characterized it as the &greediest& hotel he's ever encountered.
That said, I still enjoyed it!
Next time, I'd probably have food delivered.Orbitz 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"Perfect in every way"I travel 150 or more nights per year and the Hotel Bel Air continues to be at the top of my list.
The grounds are beautiful and peaceful. The rooms are well decorated and spotless. The staff is exceptionally helpful and pleasant.
I couldn't ask for a better experience!Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Nus"They know how to take care of any hiccups"I had a few glitches upon arrival however there were specific hotel staff who stepped in and truly transformed my experience. The staff at this hotel are among the best in the world, they respond swiftly - and make sure all your needs are fulfilled - as long as you speak with the right person. Following my first challenge, each manager introduced themselves to me to make certain my stay was as enjoyable as it could be every step of the way. I met another couple in the hotel who have stayed there a lot and for years, and they adore the place. I would go back in a heartbeat. 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 1 晚 Christinaus"Nice but overpriced"there is nothing wrong with this place, it is just overpriced. For less, you can find a more charming better located hotel with wonderful friendly service. Extra fees for parking and the room service prices were ludicrous. 真实住客点评浪漫旅行 Deborahus"an awesome hotel"The room is fantastic 真实住客点评结伴旅行 Boliangus"My Stay at the Bel-Air Hotel"This hotel is simply wonderful in every way. I could not be more pleased. 真实住客点评结伴旅行 Richardus"Heavenly "Heaven must look like and smell like this property. Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"First class hotel!"Beautiful property with updated rooms and great amenities. 真实住客点评浪漫旅行 Nathanus"Beautiful elegant Mediterranean gorgeous flora"Lovely in all ways. Emma Schurr at front desk was exceptionally warm, gracious and welcoming. Would return but would ask for room closer to front of hotel or allow car attendants to always bring car to back of hotel. Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us"Perfect"Impeccable in every way 真实住客点评浪漫旅行 Tedus本网站所包含的点评和评分是客户和提供者的主观意见,并不代表或反映
好订网 的立场。对于因使用这些点评所导致的任何损害, 好订网 及提供点评内容的各方均不承担任何责任。&&上一页第 1 页,共 2页&&

我要回帖

更多关于 骑士魔法艾尔本子 的文章

随机推荐