对不起,你浏览的网页可能已被删除或不存在!
可以尝试以下方法:
检查网址是否正确
Copyright &
Gewara. All Rights Reserved ICP证:沪B2-你现在的位置:&&&&&&超人要和蝙蝠侠出现在同一个电影里了
超人要和蝙蝠侠出现在同一个电影里了
据说超人要和篇幅侠出现在同一部电影里了,大家兴不兴奋?
以下是美国影迷对于这个消息的评论
"Batman to battle Superman in sequel"What a stupid idea“在续集中超人VS蝙蝠侠.“多么愚蠢的想法。Jd&This will be awesome! Competition between DC and Marvel in the film industry can only be a good thing.这将会很酷!DC漫画跟漫威漫画公司之间关于电影产业的竞争肯定是好事情。Jonathan&I bet Bale holds out at least until that third dump truck full of money shows up.我打赌贝尔肯定一直收着,知道第三部装满了金钱的卡车来了才干。Iramohs&Hopefully they retain Batman's grittier side cause he considers Superman to be a good guy, but also a threat. He always keeps Kryptonite weapons in the Batcave.希望他们保留蝙蝠侠坚毅的一面,以为内他认为超人是个好人,但是也是个威胁。他在Batcave中总是保留着氪星石武器。nick&Batman always carries a chunk of kryptonite, but since they didn't use that in the first movie as a weakness not sure how this is gonna work. It's gonna make one of them a bad guy and that's not what people wanna see.蝙蝠侠一直是带着一堆的氪星石,但是因为他们没有在第一部中将这个作为一个弱点,所以不知道它会如何工作。可能会让他们中的一个变成坏人,但是这并不是人们想要的。Last F&In the comics they fought and Batman won. The reason is because Batman has comprehensive files on weaknesses and strategies to defeat every member of the Justice League. He does this because he has no superpowers and never fully trusts people who do. He wants to have a backup plan in case someone turns bad and needs to be put down.在动漫中,他们打架,然后蝙蝠侠赢了。因为蝙蝠侠有全面的档案,分析正义者联盟中的每个人的弱点,找出策略。他之所以这样做是因为他并没有超能力也从不全面相信那些有超能力的人。他想要又一个后备的计划以防有谁变坏了,需要被铲除。Alvin&awesome! that means the villain will have to be Darkseid.&好酷!这意味着恶人将要成为黑暗君主。Matthew Wittasek&well since this superman isnt afraid to actually kill people i would say batman is screwed.好吧,既然这个超人并不畏惧杀人,我想说蝙蝠侠完蛋了。SR&superman incinerates batman with heat rays before batman can use kryptonite on him.超人在蝙蝠侠对他使用氪星石之前就用热射线将蝙蝠侠化为灰烬了。Blessed&I hope they can get Christian Bale as Batman, if not i don't think I'll go to the movies to see it....wait for it on Netflix or something.我希望他们能够让克里斯蒂安贝尔扮演蝙蝠侠。如果不是的话,我觉得我不会去电影院看了…就等着Netflix或者其他什么了。Jartavius&It should be Batman VS Ironman. It would be epic to see the two Billionaires, Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Tony Stark (Ironman), go at it to see who can build the better super invention to beat one another. Superman is just way too super for Batman. Just sayin.. If they are going to be in a movie together, they should be fight as a tag team, and not against each other, because in my opinion, Batman wouldn't stand a chance against Superman.应当是《蝙蝠侠》对阵《钢铁侠》。看着这两个亿万富翁布鲁斯韦恩(蝙蝠侠)和托尼斯塔克(钢铁侠)谁能够创造出非法的发明来打败对方,这会是史诗般的。超人对于对于蝙蝠侠来说太超了。我是说,如果他们出现在同一部电影中的话,他们应当是一起并肩作战,而不是互相敌对。因为在我看来,蝙蝠侠对上超人,一点胜算都没有。.&This would be awesome. I'm tired of Superman vs Lex. Besides Superman and Batman can battle each other. In Avengers Ironman and Thor battle each other.这将会很酷。我厌倦了超人大战莱克斯。此外,超人和蝙蝠侠可以互相搏斗。在《复仇者联盟》中钢铁侠就和托尔搏斗。&Superman has super human strength. Superman pops batman like a zip. Very short movie unless Batman can hide for a long time.超人有着超出常人的能力。超人轻松就可以几百蝙蝠侠。将会是一个非常短的电影,除非蝙蝠侠能够躲很久。John&What ever happen to a Man of Steel Trilogy like they promised? We didn't see superman intervene in the Dark Knight Trilogy... I understand they're trying to get ready for a Justice league film, but they need to put Batman into a Man of Steel movie. They should take notes from Marvel Studios and see how they put the Avengers together. They didn't put the Hulk in a Thor movie, nor did they put Iron Man in a Captain America film. Major disappointment for me!他们承诺的《超人:钢铁之躯》三部曲发生了什么?我们没有看到超人插入到《黑暗骑士》三部曲中啊…我理解他们努力尝试想要筹备好正义者联盟电影,但是他们需要将蝙蝠侠放入《超人:钢铁之躯》的系列电影。他们应当向漫威公司学习,看看他们是怎么将所有复仇者联合在一起的。他们没有将浩克放在托尔的电影,也没有将钢铁侠放在美国队长的电影。现在这样的做法让我感觉太失望!hihi hihi&this is gonna be quite epic, but in a down to earth, complex kind of way i think....i don't know =\这将会是很有史诗意义的,但是会是一种回归现实的,复杂的方式….我也不知道了…Keith&the movie was called 'man of steel' not 'superman' and it has not been said that they will be fighting each other...just that they will both be in the same movie电影是叫做《钢铁之躯》而不是《超人》,也还没有说他们两个将要互相对打呢…只是他们两个会出现在同一部电影中。Biscuit&Now that's just stupid.现在这个想法蠢极了。MushA Ring DumA Do&I can just see 6,000 dorks screaming and high-fiving each other at this announcement. Nerdgasm.我仿佛能够看到6000名袋子在听到这个消息宣布的时候尖叫着,举手击掌着。真是疯掉了。Kenton&Suck it Avengers 2! WE HAVE SUPERMAN VS BATMAN!《复仇者联盟2》烂透了!我们有超人对决蝙蝠侠!Sman01&lets face it, if superman was really serious about taking batman out he could.让我们面对现实吧,如果超人真的认真的话,他可以干掉蝙蝠侠的。David&Forget Batman, I want to know who's playing Power Girl....忘了蝙蝠侠吧,我想知道谁扮演力量女孩….Roy L&Wow哇啊哇Ashvin&DC can't hold up against Marvel... Box Office proves it.DC漫画扛不住漫威的…票房就证明了。patrick&Best idea for a superhero movie EVER!这是有史以来超人电影最棒的主意!Melissa&I am STOKED at this project!!! Supes Vs. The Bat? EPIC!!! I am so there when it comes out in 2015. I have GOT to go to Comic-Con next year!!我被这个东西振奋不已了!!!超人对决蝙蝠侠?史诗啊!!!等2015年出来的时候我一定会去看。明年我也要去动漫大会!!Frank S&I think that this would be interesting to see Batman and Superman in the same film. I am also hoping to see Batman: The Dark Knight Returns made into a feature film. I saw the original animated two part film, but still would love to see a live action film of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. Again, I think that it might be interesting to see Batman and Superman in the same film.我觉得这会很有意思,看着蝙蝠侠和超人出现在同一部电影之中。我也很期待看到《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士崛起》成为一部很有特色的电影。我看了原始的动漫两部分的电影,但是依旧想要看蝙蝠侠的动作电影。再说一次,我觉得看着蝙蝠侠和超人出现在同一部电影之中会很有意思。A Yahoo! Contributor&Warner Bros knows they need Christian Bale to see $$$$$ roll in.华纳兄弟知道他们需要克里斯蒂安贝尔来让钱财滚滚涌入。Lucy&Batle each other????sounds stupid,,batman has no special powers at all....maybe a fight crime together movie互相对打???听起来很蠢啊,蝙蝠侠没有任何的超能力…也许是共同联手打击犯罪的电影SHAWN H.&I have no faith in this at all. I think somehow, some way, they'll manage to screw this up.我对于这个一点点的信念都没有。我觉得不管怎么样,他们会把这个弄砸了的。GoblinAll they need to do is post garbage like this to get the nerds drooling and the money rolling in.他们需要做的所有就是写出像这样的垃圾,然后让呆瓜们密切注视然后钱财就滚滚来了。KevinHopefully this will introduce the Justice League. 希望他们能够引入正义联盟FattySounds dumb...Superman should be able to kick Batman's #$%$ even with a chunk of kryptonite shoved in his pocket. Maybe Robin is going to come to Batman's aid...LOL听起来愚蠢…即使是蝙蝠侠在口袋中装了好多氪星石,超人应该还是能够打得蝙蝠侠屁滚尿流的。罗宾会来帮蝙蝠侠的忙….哈哈Dr. Clayton ForresterNerd wet dreams.呆子的湿梦。Saddic"...two of DC Comic's best-known caped crusaders "....You mean Robin's going to be in the next film???“DC漫画旗下最有名的两位披篷骑士”…你是说罗宾将出现在下一部电影中吗???PhilipBatman wins by making superman watch the Dark Knight rises and killing him when he falls asleep 10 hours in蝙蝠侠通过让超人观看《黑暗骑士崛起》的电影,在超人十点睡着的时候将其杀死。The RiddlerBatman wins, hands down! /jokes蝙蝠侠赢了,易如反掌!开玩笑呢Louthen it sux already已经开始烂透了P.L.Superman vs. Batman. The winning prize is Wonder Woman.超人对决蝙蝠侠。赢家的奖品是神奇女侠。GinetteThat just blew my mind...这把我的思维都搞乱了…JoshI'm betting Bale will be back. He is probably just saying he is done with Batman to get himself a huge payday for coming back. Downey did the same thing just last month, and it worked out great for him.我打赌贝尔会回归的。他应该只是说说自己不再出演蝙蝠侠了,这样让自己获得高的回归金额。唐尼在上个月做了同样的事情,效果对他来说非常棒。AldoFailure in the making...制作过程中就失败….simonJoseph Gordon Levitt is gonna be Batman!!约瑟夫高登莱维特将会是蝙蝠侠!!TheDudeLame.真蹩脚。DavidGonna skip it.跳过,不会看的。jameswonder woman?????神奇女侠?????James Ntheyneed to do a justice league movie instead of batman vs superman....btw batman wins应当做一个正义联盟的电影而不是蝙蝠侠对决超人…顺便说一句,蝙蝠侠赢了。MarcOne day, we'll see that Godzilla trailer. One day...有一天,我们会看到那个《哥斯拉》的预告片的。总有一天….Jesusi hope this is not a sneaky way of making another batman film我希望这不是另外一种偷偷摸摸再做一部蝙蝠侠电影的节奏。WayneBatman has beaten superman in the comics why not the movies to蝙蝠侠在漫画中打败了超人,为什么不能够在电影中再来一次。David CavallHell with the tradition--it's all about the money. So sad.去他妈的传统—一切都是跟钱有关。太悲伤了。
--------------------一个发表非正常思维想法的好去处,生活要的就是创意、要的就是不同寻常楼主
参与话题讨论,请先
11905名成员2633个主题
可用积分:25分

我要回帖

更多关于 一拳超人vs复仇者联盟 的文章

随机推荐