武装突袭3 super a3a3launcher要放在哪个文件

Topic Details
A3Launcher slow DL
Im trying to download a2op and its only going at ~300kb/s. A GB is normally 1 min for me to DL, but this 6gb file is taking 6hours. There is no &force http& or download speed limit options at all in my a3launcher options. How can i download this file without a3launcher, or how to fix the slow speed? My internet is perfectly fine, jsut downloaded gbs of addons off steam no problem.
Showing - of
It is just a??????launcher. I know, the moron creator removed 2 features that actually improved it? wtf.
Who the hell knows. I try to only use the Steam launcher when possible. It atleast downloads at a good rate. Try searching for the file you need elsewhere. Perhaps it will be a faster download. Did that for the past few mins , nothing. Turns out the maker of a2op removed it from steam because it was outdated, why he didnt find a way to fix that, who knows. This really needs fixed, if so many servers are becoming dependent on it, it only makes sense to.
5 Jun, 2016 @ 3:15pm
Originally posted by :Who the hell knows. I try to only use the Steam launcher when possible. It atleast downloads at a good rate. Try searching for the file you need elsewhere. Perhaps it will be a faster download. Did that for the past few mins , nothing. Turns out the maker of a2op removed it from steam because it was outdated, why he didnt find a way to fix that, who knows. This really needs fixed, if so many servers are becoming dependent on it, it only makes sense to. Yeah this is ridiculous, having the exact same issue you're having /: somebody linked to a direct download link on the ccg exile forums but after waiting for that to download apparently the .zip is corrupt :@ like I can see and browse through the files in the .zip but if I try and extract them then it tells me it's corrupt!
If its slow. Find the dame version of the mod and download it from somwhere else and put it in the right place. Then verify it in the launcher. Most of them are linked with steam and download through steam anyway. Nathan, did you read the last post above yours? NO.
Originally posted by :Did that for the past few mins , nothing. Turns out the maker of a2op removed it from steam because it was outdated, why he didnt find a way to fix that, who knows. This really needs fixed, if so many servers are becoming dependent on it, it only makes sense to. Yeah this is ridiculous, having the exact same issue you're having /: somebody linked to a direct download link on the ccg exile forums but after waiting for that to download apparently the .zip is corrupt :@ like I can see and browse through the files in the .zip but if I try and extract them then it tells me it's corrupt! where is this link?can i have it?
Originally posted by :Yeah this is ridiculous, having the exact same issue you're having /: somebody linked to a direct download link on the ccg exile forums but after waiting for that to download apparently the .zip is corrupt :@ like I can see and browse through the files in the .zip but if I try and extract them then it tells me it's corrupt! where is this link?can i have it? The link is broken, just tried it too. The download servers are probably over stressed. Just going to have to wait until the hype dies down i guess. =*(
Originally posted by :where is this link?can i have it? The link is broken, just tried it too. The download servers are probably over stressed. Just going to have to wait until the hype dies down i guess. =*( When frankie uploads...........
Originally posted by :The link is broken, just tried it too. The download servers are probably over stressed. Just going to have to wait until the hype dies down i guess. =*( When frankie uploads........... lol
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 5 Jun, 2016 @ 2:56pmPosts: 13
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website武装突袭3 游侠LMAO汉化组汉化补丁V1.0
游侠网中文汉化游戏频道所有资源来源于各大单机游戏下载网站、论坛、汉化组,请选择对应网站进行下载。所有游戏版权问题均与游侠网无关,所有游戏资料均收集于互联网,若有侵权之处请及时联系我们以便尽快处理。
·····
2. 复制EXE文件到游戏安装目录下,运行安装汉化
3. 安装汉化包之后
不要用目录下的arma3.exe进游戏
需要用桌面的快捷方式&或者&目录下面的开始游戏.exe&进游戏才行
本补丁欢迎转载,但请务必保留以下信息,谢谢合作!
【汉化说明】
完整汉化补丁
【游戏简介】
  《武装突袭3》为PC独占作品,将以独特的沙盒游戏战斗系统打造系列前所未有的高细节场景。
&  《武装突袭3》正在筹备当中,波西米亚工作室早在他们的其他作品中已发布了这个好消息。就在最近,我们获知了这款游戏所要求的游戏配置,和以往的武装突袭系列一样,游戏对于配置的要求非常高。该游戏系列的粉丝已经早就预计到了,但现在看起来配置要求还是让人咋舌,或许会有第三方对游戏进行优化。
【汉化人员名单】
■负责人:ewordghost,kingdom827
■翻译: ewordghost,昴,zhj112026,兮莫,kingdom827,妖明月Tim,sam在赖床,Temperance,看不见的耳朵,TBshadow
&■润色&校对:core71,ewordghost
&■测试:ewordghost,kingdom827,Relax@
&■技术:囧囧、言午
感谢chinavme提供的语言包工具(@vme_clp_a3)
【人才招募】
通用要求:对游戏有爱,有相对空闲的时间,有相关经验者优先考虑录取。
1.翻译。英语6级或以上。
2.测试。精通游戏安装和游戏bug反馈。
3.美工&视频。精通PS或者精通视频编辑软件。
4.宣传。能为LMAO的汉化作品在宣传上出力,会发帖,足够活跃就可以。
&有兴趣的人可以联系我们的管理员,QQ: && 或&& 。
汉化下载排行
热门游戏专题
游戏类型:格斗游戏FTG上市时间:游戏语言:英文游戏类型:动作游戏上市时间:游戏语言:英文游戏类型:冒险游戏AVG上市时间:游戏语言:英文/中文
| CopyRight &
ALi213.Net All Right Reserved 游侠网 版权所有武装突袭3 游侠LMAO汉化组汉化补丁V2.0
游侠网中文汉化游戏频道所有资源来源于各大单机游戏下载网站、论坛、汉化组,请选择对应网站进行下载。所有游戏版权问题均与游侠网无关,所有游戏资料均收集于互联网,若有侵权之处请及时联系我们以便尽快处理。
·····
2. 复制EXE文件到游戏安装目录下,运行安装汉化
3. 安装汉化包之后
不要用目录下的arma3.exe进游戏
需要用桌面的快捷方式 或者 目录下面的开始游戏.exe 进游戏才行 
本补丁欢迎转载,但请务必保留以下信息,谢谢合作!
【2.0汉化说明】
润色文本、内核汉化
【游戏简介】
  《武装突袭3》为PC独占作品,将以独特的沙盒游戏战斗系统打造系列前所未有的高细节场景。
  《武装突袭3》正在筹备当中,波西米亚工作室早在他们的其他作品中已发布了这个好消息。就在最近,我们获知了这款游戏所要求的游戏配置,和以往的武装突袭系列一样,游戏对于配置的要求非常高。该游戏系列的粉丝已经早就预计到了,但现在看起来配置要求还是让人咋舌,或许会有第三方对游戏进行优化。
【汉化人员名单】
■负责人:ewordghost,kingdom827
■翻译: ewordghost,昴,zhj112026,兮莫,kingdom827,妖明月Tim,sam在赖床,Temperance,看不见的耳朵,TBshadow
■润色&校对:core71,ewordghost
■测试:ewordghost,kingdom827,Relax@
■技术:囧囧、言午
感谢chinavme提供的语言包工具(@vme_clp_a3)
【人才招募】
通用要求:对游戏有爱,有相对空闲的时间,有相关经验者优先考虑录取。
1.翻译。英语6级或以上。
2.测试。精通游戏安装和游戏bug反馈。
3.美工&视频。精通PS或者精通视频编辑软件。
4.宣传。能为LMAO的汉化作品在宣传上出力,会发帖,足够活跃就可以。
有兴趣的人可以联系我们的管理员,QQ:
汉化下载排行