FM Genie Scout 14G 天刀错误报告告 怎么破

fm2013球探工具|fm genie scout 13下载_适用1333_9号软件下载FM Scout is the only community you can talk Football Manager in real time. Here are !
FM Genie Scout
Message from Eugene:
Welcome to the official homepage of Genie Scout.I'm very grateful and appreciate all donations, because without support this project will die. I hope that people will understand my decision to use adverts on the public version.Genie Scout comes in two editions. Public edition has 2 banners, when the limited version doesn't have any ads. I will provide the download link for the free of adverts edition to people after the donation of $4 or higher.
The official instructional guide to FM Genie Scout. Updated for GS 'g' edition.
If you want to help localize GS in more languages, we'll reward you with the 'g' edition.
Questions, localization and bug reports here.
Related Links
Interviews
Older Genie Scout versions
hey, just wanted to let you know that we have a fb style chat for our members.
to start chatting.
Copyright & 2004-. You may not copy and distribute the work in full.Football Manager, the Sports Interactive logo and generated in-game images are & Sports Interactive. .Handcrafted in Symi, Hellas. Page created in 0.133 seconds.
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed on this site are the views of the individual contributors and not those of Sports Interactive or SEGA. The official Football Manager site can be found at
and the official forums can be found at .
Sports Interactive, the Sports Interactive logo, in-game generated images and any other Football Manager related items are registered trademarks and/or copyright material owned by Sports Interactive, or their respective trademark and copyright holders.
SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Football Manager, Sports Interactive and the Sports Interactive logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sports Interactive Limited. All rights reserved.最新版的fm genie scout 2007 的汉化文件怎么用?
汉化文件解包出来有Chinese.lng,English.lng两个文件,说的是
英文版702球探工具,汉化在附件里,解压后放在球探目录里,进去选中文
可是我怎么不行啊?进去后根本没找到哪儿有选中文的选项?哪个大哥帮帮忙啊?
在下拉菜单的一个选项里,不是跳出窗口,是下拉菜单,是不好找,每次找都特费劲。
你先把压缩包里的文件先解压到随意一个新建文件夹,新建文件夹就是随便键一个文件夹(必须是空的),然后把解压后的文件全选,然后右键选剪贴,然后打开FM的游戏目录再打...
如果你想数值全满是不可能不掉的,最大的区别就是他有一个计算系统,个方面会有很大牵制,比如说盯人,速度等有很大关系,我给你几个顶级球员的文件照这...
不知道LZ用得是原版还是DD,汉化补丁有的是安装版,这个比较傻瓜,直接就是可安装文件,想来LZ的应该是解压缩版的吧?这样就需要先把所有的解压缩文件放在一个文件夹...
给你个训练包吧,有专门的青年训练计划,我用的就是这个,不过还是租借出去好,租到米兰的球员一个赛季长了好多
http://www.ali213.net/zt/FM2014/,里面看看。
答: 洪秀全为何能接受李秀成与他同名字呢?
为什么华硕FX50J不能玩实况足球2013
答: 朋友相处要严以律己,宽以待人。
朋友出去玩,AA制最好。如果不是,自己要抢先付钱,不要斤斤计较。你就是不坐船也要抢先付钱才对。
意欲取之,必先予之。其实朋友...
答: 我KAO 跟我一样 哈哈! 我重新装了 没事了!
我存点东西
你实在喜欢听也可以用这样的方法:去下一个DKZ软件(网上随便一...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题