求助L4D2 怎么调用 L4D1js函数里面调用函数的人物

你正在使用的浏览器版本过低,将不能正常浏览和使用知乎。玩家成立组织抵制L4D2 Valve作出回应--eNet游戏资讯

来源:新浪科技 日期: 08:37&
玩家成立组织抵制L4D2 Valve作出回应
&&&&搜索:&&
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
nginx/1.12.0
  自Valve于E3期间宣布《求生之路2(Left4Dead2)》以来,已有超过25000名Steam用户加入了L4D2抵制小组。该组织的宗旨是促请Valve继续为L4D提供后继支持,而不是做一款L4D2;L4D2不应作为一款独立的,全价续作来发布,而更适合成为一款L4D1的资料片,已拥有L4D1的顾客应享受L4D2购买折扣。
  Valve的公司负责人GabeNewell就此接受了记者的采访,他回应道:
  “一年一款续作对Valve来说还是个新尝试,但我们对旗下各作的售后支持政策不变――自Half-Life面市十年来它已成为我们企业文化的一部分,我们没理由去改变且仍将一如既往地对三百多万L4D用户提供后继支持。”
  “社区成员担心我们宣布了L4D2就会移情别恋,但我们对L4D1的态度没有变化。除最近宣布的生存包DLC以来,我们还在提供Mod开发工具以及4对4速配机制,未来数月还会有更多针对L4D1的内容。我们与顾客的想法一致,认为有必要为L4D1与L4D2之间的互联互通作些安排,多人游戏的生命力在于其社群的凝聚力。”
  来自Valve的ChetFaliszek早前也表示有关L4D2的情报目前还只是冰山一角,仍有大量细节有待公布,比如新枪新怪新模式等等。Faliszek表示他非常理解玩家的“本能反应”,但随着未来数月逐步揭示更多内容,L4D2中这些曾被视为微不足道的差异绝非骗钱之举。
  附L4D2新图,显然现在还看不出来与L4D1相比有什么本质变化:
  另,有人一直在追问Valve为何不涉足PS3平台,公司游戏设计师TomLeonard对此答道:
  “PC及360更简单明了,我们能把注意力放在如何实现游戏体验上,而不是被他们所规划的晦涩体系弄得诚惶诚恐。”
上一个: 下一个:
共有留言条 
File not found.
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
nginx/1.12.0
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
nginx/1.12.0
热门关键字:
网站合作:010-0 内容监督:010-
Copyright &
硅谷动力公司版权所有
未经授权禁止转载、摘编、复制或建立镜像.如有违反,追究法律责任.
【声明】本网站部分内容属论坛网友发布,本网站仅提供网友交流平台,但有权在本网站范围内引用、发布、转载来自论坛网友发布的内容。网友发布内容纯属个人行为,与本网站立场无关。本网站对于论坛网友发布的内容所引发的版权、署名权的异议及纠纷,不承担任何责任。其他媒体转载须事先与原作者和本网站联系。[L4D2] - Spawns L4D1 Survivors (Left 4 Dead 2) - GameMaps
New GameMaps in development!
We are working hard to bring you the best experience possible with our upcoming relaunch!
You can help fund the relaunch by
VIP Goal Progress:
Top Donator:
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a single-player and multiplayer co-operative survival horror FPS game.
& Cookies are disabled. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser settings for this site to work properly. &
& Cookies for this site are not being saved. Make sure cookies for this site are not blocked by your browser or a firewall. &
Today's Top Mods
NouCome, Safehouse Music Mod (End Level V1)
&This addon replaces default safe room music&
NouCome (My Mental Choices are ...
This small addition remove invisible pink walls on all maps, which not allow ...
replace awp hidden AWP css, all credist: SLIMEface, Texture. (Optional) You n...
This addon lets you play my custom mutation I worked. I only got a sho...
Adds missing textures and models. These files came in with the first revision...
Replaces the ak-47 and includes sounds, two skins rng, skin credits: renegade...
This mod isn't mine, i just modified the original mod by Ellie and EbolaChan ...
Restore Legs with animation on L4D2 & L4D1 survivors like in the original gam...
Hello, hello? Hey! Seems you've made an let me fill you ...
remplasa the desert rifle
Today's Top Left 4 Dead 2
Dark Wood (Extended)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Absolute Z a close to 24 years of modding, 24 engines.
==================...
Parks and Recreation in the dreamworld nightmare of Ron &Effing& Swanson! Mis...
&We are at the big house!& Coach says it right.
The 3 map campaign tries to ...
2.1 released, hopefully there's no more broken or missing models. As the last...
Fixed this broken oldie up. Replaced map 1 and fixed all remaining issues nav...
As promised, here are the original files, all ready for you to use.
Instruct...
This is a full fledged campaign modeled after the original L4D campaigns. Som...
&This addon replaces default safe room music&
NouCome (My Mental Choices are ...
View my complete portfolio, read my blog, and link to my Twitter @ dangerforc...
[L4D2] - Spawns L4D1 Survivors
Embed / BBCode
Embed Code (websites)
BBCode (forums)
Write a Comment
Reviews Only
No Video Available
Copyright & All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 js函数里面调用函数 的文章

随机推荐