请问win10玩游戏键盘失灵出现Half-Life Launcher这怎么解决?

win10系统玩游戏时按字母键会变成窗口化怎么办-系统城
当前位置: &
& win10系统玩游戏时按字母键会变成窗口化怎么办
win10系统玩游戏时按字母键会变成窗口化怎么办
空闲的时候,很多用户都会在电脑上玩一些游戏来放松自己。不过,最近一些用户在玩游戏时,却发现只要一按字母键,游戏就会弹出来变成窗口化,这该怎么办呢?现在,小编就给大家分享解决这个问题的具体方法。具体方法如下:1、我们打开设置选择时间和语言。2、找到区域和语言,我这里是两种语言如果你没有就点击添加语言。3、添加一种你会的语言或者直接添加英语,英语选项里面也有好多国家。4、现在我们点英语出现选项,点击选项,添加一个美式键盘。5、现在我们要开始游戏的时候切换到我们添加的输入法,就不怕一按就切换出来啦!通过上述步骤操作,我们就能解决win10系统玩游戏时按字母键会变成窗口化的问题了。经常玩游戏的朋友,若是碰到了同样的情况,不妨试试上述方法。
我要分享:
win10系统玩游戏时按字母键会变成窗口化怎么办相关教程
热&门推&荐
&热门教程推荐
&win10系统推荐
&|&&|&本站发布的系统与软件仅为个人学习测试使用,请在下载后24小时内删除,不得用于任何商业用途,否则后果自负,请支持购买微软正版软件!
如侵犯到您的权益,请及时通知我们,我们会及时处理。
Copyright @ 2011 系统城Topic Details
[windows10]laucher stop working
How to deal with it?
Showing - of
同win10,当我运行时,屏幕就是黑的,但是光标移动时有移动到选项上的提示音。。。在同学的win7上可以正常运行
Originally posted by :同win10,当我运行时,屏幕就是黑的,但是光标移动时有移动到选项上的提示音。。。在同学的win7上可以正常运行
你可以运行吗?求方法
when i run my game on windows 10,the screen is black,i can't play.Now downloading half life:sorce .disapointted This is to help people who have off sized or black screen when starting the game.This will allow you to see the games menu options to correct the problem.Use the game launch options.1 Click Library in Steam2 Righr click the Half-Life game 3 Next select properties4 Click the box &set launch options& 5 Then enter the command &-norm -windowed -w 800& no quote marks 6 Click ok---Correct your screen mode and resolution in game menu options.1 Start the Half-Life game 2 On the game menu page select option 3 Then click video tab at the top 4 Select the correct mode and resolution for your monitor5 Click applyOnce you have the correct screen mode and resolution selected. You will need/should remove the commands in the Half-Life launch options.Good luck and happy gaming.
How to deal with it? The first thing to try is :Check the integrity of the game cache1 Click Library in Steam2 Righr click the Half-Life game 3 Next select properties4 select TAB
local files5 click the box &check integrity or game cache...&
Originally posted by :when i run my game on windows 10,the screen is black,i can't play.Now downloading half life:sorce .disapointted This is to help people who have off sized or black screen when starting the game.This will allow you to see the games menu options to correct the problem.Use the game launch options.1 Click Library in Steam2 Righr click the Half-Life game 3 Next select properties4 Click the box &set launch options& 5 Then enter the command &-norm -windowed -w 800& no quote marks 6 Click ok---Correct your screen mode and resolution in game menu options.1 Start the Half-Life game 2 On the game menu page select option 3 Then click video tab at the top 4 Select the correct mode and resolution for your monitor5 Click applyOnce you have the correct screen mode and resolution selected. You will need/should remove the commands in the Half-Life launch options.Good luck and happy gaming. thanks very much! i'll try it later.
Originally posted by :when i run my game on windows 10,the screen is black,i can't play.Now downloading half life:sorce .disapointted This is to help people who have off sized or black screen when starting the game.This will allow you to see the games menu options to correct the problem.Use the game launch options.1 Click Library in Steam2 Righr click the Half-Life game 3 Next select properties4 Click the box &set launch options& 5 Then enter the command &-norm -windowed -w 800& no quote marks 6 Click ok---Correct your screen mode and resolution in game menu options.1 Start the Half-Life game 2 On the game menu page select option 3 Then click video tab at the top 4 Select the correct mode and resolution for your monitor5 Click applyOnce you have the correct screen mode and resolution selected. You will need/should remove the commands in the Half-Life launch options.Good luck and happy gaming. it really works!!! thanks for help!!
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 15 Nov, 2015 @ 12:00amPosts: 9
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website我要分享到:
系统教程栏目
win10系统教程排行
大家都在使用

我要回帖

更多关于 win10玩游戏不能全屏 的文章

随机推荐