Includes 30 Steam Achievements
Title: Gaokao.Love.100Days
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 30 May, 2015
Buy Gaokao.Love.100Days
Downloadable Content For This Game
“A game of the first rank, absolutely.”“Interesting and worth playing repeatedly!”“This game brings me back to my Senior High. Sometimes I even image that I live in this game and have a girl-friend like Muxin or Xiaohan.Thank you for creating such a wonderful world!”
About This Game
Getting a girl-friend before Gaokao(National College Entrance Exam), I know it's crazy, but from today, we will face everything together.Is there still room for love in this 100 days, or am I just ruining my life, or worse, her life?This is a dating simulation game based on Chinese students' real life. You can have romantic relationship with classmates, but remember that you have just 100 days while preparing for &Gaokao&.Keep a balance between score and romance, or just drop one and see what would happen? There are over 10 story lines and will lead to more than 50 ends.A game of the first rank, absolutely.-- hgamecn commentator·KeyInteresting and worth playing repeatedly!--indie game creator·HitsukireiThis game brings me back to my Senior High. Sometimes I even image that I live in this game and have a girl-friend like Muxin or Xiaohan.Thank you for creating such a wonderful world!--player·Moe-Love
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: WIN7(Recommended)/WIN8/VistaProcessor: 1000MHzMemory: 1 GB RAMGraphics: Memory 128MbDirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 2 GB available space
Overwhelmingly Positive
(107 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(2,071 reviews)
Review Type
All&(3,260)
Positive&(3,129)
Negative&(131)
Purchase Type
All&(3,260)
Steam Purchasers&(2,071)
Key Activations&(1,189)
All Languages&(3,260)
Your Languages&(189)
Display As:
Most Helpful
179 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 dnf狂战士加点 的文章

随机推荐