查看: 21684|回复: 108
美国宅男热议:战地4伤害了中国的感情
本帖最后由 荷兰豆 于
13:20 编辑 龙腾网
Battlefield 4 Hurts China's Feelings龙腾网
战地4伤害了中国的感情
【日期】日
【备注】125条评论& &无需翻墙& &无敏感词
Electronic Arts' Battlefield 4 has been out for some time now, but now it seems China's got a problem with its portrayal in the game. An opinion piece in China's patriotic military newspaper, Zhongguo Guofangbao, says that games such as BF4 portray China in a bad light and purposely mislead Chinese youth.P
Now, here at Kotaku, we like China. We want the best for China, but sometimes China sets itself up for hilarity and it can't be helped that we end up making fun of the country. We wish that would change! P
美国艺电发行《战地4》已经有一段时间了,但是现在中国似乎对游戏中描绘的故事有异议。《中国国防报》,这份爱国军事报纸发表了一篇评论文章,称类似于《战地4》的某些游戏将中国置于阴暗的一方,而且还蓄意误导中国的年轻人。
如今在本网站的网友都喜欢中国,而且这里的网友都希望中国好,但是有时关于中国的热点新闻并不能带给我们欢乐。我们希望这一点会改变。
Previously, China's military news outlets have put out articles about the United States creating Spartan armour from Halo, used a deviantArt post as an example of Japanese military expansion, and called Guillermo Del Toro's love letter to giant robots and Kaiju a piece of US propaganda.
In this latest example, the writer seems to be taking the contents of the video game too seriously. The headline of the article basically says that the game is meant to sully China's good name across the world and mislead Chinese youth. Uh...
The latter statement is kind of funny since the game hasn't exactly been released in China and it doesn't seem like it w especially since China has a penchant for banning media that shows the country in a bad light.P
Below are a few translated excerpts of the original article. P
中国的军方新闻媒体以前就发表过一篇文章,称美国游戏《光晕》里斯巴达盔甲的创作,是基于一副deviantart网站里宣扬日本军事扩张的海报。而且文章还称,吉尔莫·德尔·托罗向高达和怪兽致以情书是美国宣传攻势的一部分。(译注:此人是《环太平洋》的导演)
在抨击《战地4》的这篇文章里,作者似乎也太把游戏当回事了。文章的标题基本上表达了这些观点:这个游戏意图在世界上玷污中国的好名声,而且误导了中国的年轻人。哦。。。。
其实这篇文章很滑稽,因为事实上《战地4》还没有在中国发行,而且似乎也不会很快发行。
尤其是中国有查封媒体的嗜好,就显示了这个国家的阴暗面。
以下是《中国国防报》文章的翻译节选:(译注:为了方便大家阅读,英文逆反部分我删除掉了)
美军 攻打中国上海,与解放军激烈交火?!这不是现实,而是游戏《战地4》中的剧情。这是一款第一人称射击游戏,以2020年中国国内局势动荡为背景,美军为了&争取和平,挫败阴谋&,在中国闹市、近海以及山脉,和解放军激战。
《战地4》中描绘了一个妄想夺取政权发动政变的中国将军的反面形象,其中掺杂了不少不文明用语,再加上游戏中墓碑上出现的搞笑文字,使得这款游戏显得不伦不类。曾在中国旅居三年的美国玩家Dauid试玩后表示:&这款游戏让我感受到制作方用老眼光看待中国,这是不真实的。&
发出中国声音
中国公共外交协会副会长马振岗指出,面对目前西方舆论声势浩大的被动局面,我们仅办好自己的事、不给世界添麻烦的想法是远远不够的,我们必须学会抢占国际舆论的制高点,发出中国声音,争夺国际话语权。只有我们有能力向世界展现一个真实的中国时,我们才有机会消除外界对中国的误解、疑虑和偏见。前不久,某脱口秀中&杀光中国人&言论并引起美27个城市华人的游行抗议,最终使得电视台及主持人道歉。同时,要对那些涉及丑化中国形象的电脑游戏、影视作品予以抵制。EA公司2003年发行的《命令与征服:将军》就被禁止在中国内地销售。
The basic premise of the article was to stress the point that video games, while not real, portray China in a terrible light to foreigners and give Chinese youth an unrealistic impression of China. Which is kind of funny, since Chinese youth live in China. The article also goes back to the mainstay that Western media such as video games are tools of propaganda used to influence Chinese youth and give them Western values.
With all this talk hard talk about western propaganda and how Western games are detrimental to China, the most interesting thing seems to be the fact that the military paper is looking to express China's voice and &clear& China's image internationally. However, instead of following the sound advice of a public diplomacy expert to just be good and mind China's own business, the military paper supports the idea of banning content and creating new pro-China-centric games.P
这篇文章强调了一点,《战地4》不是真实的,是为了在外国人面前把中国描绘成可怕的国家,别且灌输给中国年轻人一个不真实的中国形象。这挺滑稽的,因为中国年轻人就住在中国。文章还有一个中心思想,西方媒介,例如电视游戏,就是一种宣传工具,用于影响中国年轻一代,并且灌输给他们西方的价值观。
文章中的这些观点很难强加在西方媒体的身上,西方的游戏如何损害中国呢?似乎在事实上,中国军方的报纸希望表达中国的意见,并且“洗白”中国在国际上的形象。无论如何,那个中国公共外交专家的建议要比文章的观点好多了,并且他只关心中国自己的游戏产业,这份军方报纸还支持查禁游戏内容,创作中国自己的专业好游戏。
New China-centric games might be a good start, but all this jingoistic talk about how games make China look bad, and banning content might not be the best for China as a whole. Banning games creates a lack of competition from grade-A international development companies, which means Chinese game makers are pretty much just making games amongst themselves, which kind of lowers the bar for what passes as a grade-A game.
Making content that portrays China in a good light is positive, I'm all for it, but at the same time all of this rhetoric just makes me believe that the Chinese establishment isn't mature enough to take themselves a little less seriously. This sets up a double standard and a practice of hindering domestic creativity. P
Of course, at the time of writing, Battlefield 4 is already available in China via the gray market, and hacked versions of the game are also available in Chinese internet cafes. The purpose of the Zhongguo Guofangbao article is kind of lost since Chinese are already playing the game—the real game at that!P
以中国为中心的新游戏可能是一个好的开始,但是这些极端的爱国主义分子只是关心游戏会不会丑化中国,而且总体来说,审查游戏内容对中国而言也不是最好的选择。审查制度会让削弱中国创作游戏和世界一流游戏开发公司产品的竞争力,这意味着中国游戏业者很有可能只能为国内创作游戏,在创作世界一流游戏的路上,中国将会多出障碍。
创作出一个以中国为正义一方的游戏是积极进步的,我完全支持,但是同时,文章里的那些说辞让我觉得中国的游戏创作还不够成熟,起码不要不要过于严肃吧。这设置了一个双重标准,而且会阻碍国内去实践创新。
当然了,在我写这篇文章的时候,《战地4》已经可以在中国的灰色游戏市场里买到了,而且在中国的网吧里也能晚上盗版的了。从某种程度上来说,《中国国防报》的目的并没有达到,因为中国人已经玩上了《战地4》了,还是无删减的!
中国原文链接:
扭曲事实误导青少年 国外游戏抹黑中国形象 [中国国防报 via Tencent]
Eric is a Beijing based writer and all around FAT man. You can contact him @ or follow him on Twitter @FatAsianTechie.
作者Eric一个有北京背景作家,而且身边全是大胖子。你可以在以下途径中联系他。@ 或者在Twitter上收听@FatAsianTechie
评论~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1Author is participating@
EpsilonZer0UEric Jou31L
In truth China's military feels vastly inferior to the US, that's why Chinese military supporters publish this kind of thing. In a conventional war the US has the ability to be anywhere and launch a full scale campaign quicker than China could muster their own forces domestically. However, China has raw numbers, so the US would lose any drawn out conflict. So all the more Chinese supporters need to keep moral high ensure combat effectiveness and stop desertion.& && && &Monday 8:29am
其实中国军方在美国面前感到非常自卑,这就是中国军方报纸发表这种文章的原因。在一场常规战争中,美军有能力到达世界上任何地方,并且发动全面攻击,这比中国国内集结军事力量还要快。然而,中国有庞大的人口,所以美军将会在任何一场长期的军事冲突中落败。因此中国的支持者们应该占据道德制高点以确保战斗力,而且永远不要放弃。
Flying_GazzelleUEpsilonZer0131L
Any war between China and the US, two large nuclear powers, would not revolve around standard warfare. Monday 9:21am
Zackasaur&&and 33 others...
47 participants@
任何一场中美之间的战争,就是两个核大国的战争,将不会是一场普通的常规战争。
Insomniac47UEric Jou171L
I just want to play a FPS that attacked US. So sick of marines against terrorist in some middle eastern/Asian/African territory. Yawn Monday 8:25am
我只是想玩一个可以攻击美国的第一人称射击游戏。我觉得美国海军陆战队在中东、亚洲和非洲国家的领土上行动让人恶心。
DragonseggUInsomniac47301L
The Chinese do attack the US in BF4. We just stop their fleet before it can get close.
Becuase 'Murica
Monday 8:33am
中国人已经在《战地4》里袭击了美国。我们刚刚在中国军舰接近之前阻止了他们。
Liquid-XUInsomniac47151L
Well, you could play the TPS Spec Ops: The Line, where for 99% of the game you're gunning down US soldiers. Monday 8:34am
Insomniac47&&and 43 others...
24 participants@
好吧,你们可以去玩玩《特别行动:一线生机》,在这个游戏里,99%的内容都是爆美国大兵菊的。
KyuzoUEric Jou241L
The good news is, no one plays the Campaign in Battlefield.& && && &Monday 8:13am
好消息是,没人去会玩战地的单机模式。
Super ArppisUKyuzo61L
And even better news is nobody understsands the plot. :p& && && &Monday 8:19am
更好的消息是,也没人能懂单机模式的剧情。
HanShenUSuper Arppis1L
Can somebody explain to me what happens after the prison level? I couldn't understand any of it. How did the russians get involved again?& && && &Monday 8:31am
有没有人能给我解释一下监狱关卡以后到底说了什么?我真的一点都看不懂啊。为什么俄罗斯再次卷入进来了??
dccoronaUEric Jou11L
The US market is getting close to tapped out. China has so much growth potential its baffling. Ignoring reality and doing whatever it takes to make China happy is very, very good for business. Monday 10:12am
美国市场快要干涸了,中国市场是否大有潜力还是值得怀疑。忽略现实而且竭尽所能的讨中国欢心对事业非常非常非常有利。
dccoronaUNoGames1L
That is absolutely the case. Just ask the film industry. international box office receipts are already matching or exceeding US receipts on a lot of movies, almost entirely because china is matching or exceeding the US...and that's with people in the US seeing on average 4 movies per year, and people in China seeing on average less than one half. Getting that number up to even just one (which its growing closer to year after year) would mean China represents 3x the revenue of the US...and that's with more room for growth still. Whereas in the US, viewership rates aren't changing much.
And the video game industry isn't far behind, particularly with the Chinese console ban lifting. It's just a far, far larger market. Monday 2:10pm
MonkeyChunks&&and 5 others...
5 participants@
这绝对是个问题。去问问美国的电影公司吧。很多美国电影的国际票房收入已经和本土票房相当或者是超越,这几乎完全依靠了中国的票房,因为中国票房已经和美国相当或者已经赶超了。这还是在美国人平均每年看4部电影,而中国人不到美国平均数一半的情况下。看看这个数据,这个数据每年还以相近的速度不停增长。中国代表着比美国多3倍的消费人口,还有很大的增长空间。而在美国,收益率不会再有多大变化。
而且中国在游戏工业里并没有落后太多,特别是中国对游戏主机的解禁。那是一个极其庞大的市场。
ExploboomUEric Jou121L
Actually, I had the feeling that the Chinese were portrayed extremely positively in BF4. For starters, the Chinese enemy is essentially a rogue general, caught up in China's aggressive attempts to expunge corruption from their government. Which, I might remind, is something that the current Chinese Premier, Li Keqiang, has been trying to do.
In the campaign, you actually work with the Chinese military to stop this rogue general, who'd tried to have a promising new leader assassinated and subsequently framed the US as the perpetrators in order to orchestrate a war. But then you reveal to the Chinese that the leader is not only still alive, but well, and go on to aid them in stopping the rogue general.
I mean, it's all very fanciful, really. If anybody should be annoyed it's the Russians, since if you follow video games, their good guys seem only to exist in remote Siberian prisons.& && && &Monday 9:13am
实际上,我觉得中国在《战地4》里被描绘的非常正面。在游戏的开始部分,中国的敌人在本质上来看是一个凶残将军,他试图利用中国发动侵略战争来阻止整治政府的腐败。这让我想起了中国的新总理Likeqiang也正在尝试整治腐败。
在单机剧情里,你会和中国军队一起去合力阻止这个残暴的将军,他企图通过暗杀一位中国的新晋优秀领导人来栽赃美国,从而策划发动一场战争。但是后来的剧情里,你会告诉中国人这个领导人不仅活着,而且情况相当好,然后你会继续帮助中国人阻止那个残暴的将军。
我的意思是,这也太荒诞了,真的。如果有人要对游戏发火的话,应该是俄罗斯人才对,因为如果你玩过些游戏的话,俄罗斯的好人似乎只在边远的西伯利亚监狱里存在。(译注:这里的俄罗斯好人应该是指cod5和cod7里的苏联老大爷雷泽诺夫。在cod7中他带领犯人们发动监狱暴动。)
Tru3MagicUExploboom31L
Yeah, I'm Russian and sometimes it's really bothers me a lot. We always bad guys. Monday 9:39am
同意,我就是俄罗斯人。有时那些游戏真的很惹人烦。我们总是坏人。
CherM2222UExploboom21L
Yea in the end it's not the US defeating the Chinese, in fact the Chinese wrecked the US. Rather it's China overcoming itself, so all in all I agree.
lol at the Russia bit, never though of it like that before. If I'm ever in Russia and need a friend I'll be sure to check out one of their remote prisons. Monday 11:05am
是的,最后并不是美国击败了中国人,事实上最后是中国人毁了美国,而中国还克服了自身的问题,所以你的观点我非常同意。
哈哈哈,至于俄罗斯,我以前从来没那么想过。如果我去了俄罗斯而且想结交朋友,我会很肯定的去一个偏远监狱里找找看。
BaBooeyUEric Jou11L
I would like to see maps based here on America. I'm guessing EA told Dice to keep the battles out of the States. Monday 8:45am
我很想看到游戏里的战场设定在美国本土。我猜艺电会让dice工作室继续把战场放在国外的。
Eric JouUBaBooey11L
There probably will be maps based in the States at some point. I mean look at COD MW2 - it was based in the US.
Heck loads of American movies and media have the white house or some place in America being destoryed. but in China, Chinese media can't even destroy a building in Shanghai.& && && &Monday 9:08am
他们很有可能基于一些理由会将场景设置在美国,cod6就是基本设定在美国的。很多该死的美国电影和媒介都毁灭过白宫或者美国的其他一些地方,中国媒介甚至不能在上海摧毁一栋建筑。
HanShenUEric Jou1L
Because most people in China still think media as a tool of propaganda not entertainment. And when people see something even negative, they get the wrong idea. You will be surprised how many complain letters they get for animes on TV every day from all the crazy parents and senior citizens. And if any government official is among them, somebody's gonna lose their job. So it's better for the people in media to play it safe. Sometimes it's not that the government is restrictive, it's the people who are still deep in the mindset of the communist era.& && && &Monday 11:52pm
因为很多中国人仍然把多媒体看做是一种宣传工具,而不是娱乐项目。当中国人看到一些负面的东西时,他们就会产生错误的印象。你不知道,中国每天可以收到巨量投诉电视台播放动画片的信件,这些投诉都来自于那些疯狂的家长和老年人。而如果一个政府官员和他们意见相同的话,有些人就会丢掉自己的工作。所以对中国的媒体人来说,还是安全第一。有时候并不是政府去限制了媒体,而是有些人仍然深深沉浸在共产主义的心态中。
archronosUEric Jou51L
Not sure why they're upset. For most of the game China is kicking the American forces in the ass, and the only reason the two countries are at war is because the a rogue general mislead the nation into believing the US assassinated a Chinese presidential candidate.& && && &Monday 9:47am
我不懂为什么中国会生气。这个游戏里的大部分内容都是中国暴揍了美军啊,而且两国开战的原因只是因为残暴的将军误导民众,去相信是美国暗杀了中国的总统候选人。
HanShenUEric Jou71L
I'm pretty sure Battlefield 2142 was the last battlefield game released in China. So EA couldn't care less whether China likes it or not.
On the other hand, the portrayal of chinese landscape and city in bf4 is amazingly accurate. And the chinese voiceover is fantastic.& && && &Monday 8:27am
我非常肯定《战地2142》会是在中国发行的最后一个战地游戏。所以请艺电不要再顾及中国是否喜欢这个游戏了。
另外,战地4中对中国场景的描绘惊人的准确。中国一方的画外音也很棒。
TheRybkaUEric Jou211L
Honestly, the force that makes China look the worst...is China itself. They heavily pollute their people both physically and mentally (by trying so desperately to manage their marketplace of ideas). BF4 should be the very least of their worries. Monday 8:22am
3 participants@
说实话,是中国自己把形象搞差的。中国通过迫切管理游戏市场流通的方法来严重污染了民众们的身心。《战地4》应该至少引起他们的担忧。
gr34td3str0y3rUEric Jou1L
I live in Japan. China is CRAP! (the goverment is anyhow.... I have tons of Chinese students, and have met tons of Chinese people. They are AWESOME! Also most of my Chinese students seem actually normal and are WAY cooler than my Japanese students. I have had 1000's of Japense students over the years and they all seem wierd to me. Chinese students seem totaly normal to me... but the Chinese government is TRASH) little story for you. I teach college in Japan. We have about 20 chiense studetns right now. I think 16 of them are dating someone. I have 180 other studetns who are Japanese. 180 of them are single execpt for the 3 or 4 that are dating one of the Chinese studetns. My fellow teacher asked them in class. How many dates have been on last week, last month, this semester, in your life. Most answered 0,0,0,0!
So yeah all the articles about Japanese people not having sex... I can pretty much 100% back those up with real world evidence of observing 1000's of young Japapese over years and years. Monday 9:33am
我住在日本。中国很糟糕!(不过是中国政府糟糕。。。我有很多中国学生,也见了很多中国人。他们棒极了!我几乎所有的中国学生都看起来很正常而且远远要比日本学生酷。我有1000个日本学生他们都看起来很奇怪。中国学生对我来说非常正常。。。但是中国政府恶劣)告诉你们一个小故事,我在日本教大学。我现在有20个中国学生。我觉得他们中间16个在和别人约会。我有其他的160个日本学生。180个都是单身除了3到4个在和中国人约会。我的同事问他们上个星期他们有几个约会,上个月,这个学期,整个人生。很多都回答0,0,0,0!
所以所有关于日本人没有性爱的文章。。。我能百分之百确定它们是对的,在年复一年的观察了那1000日本年轻人后。
CherM2222Ugr34td3str0y3r1L
I always like getting outside perspective on things. So are most of the youth just shy or is it cultural? I had a buddy who went over there and he said barely anyone would look him in the eye. Monday 11:09am
我一直都求知欲旺盛。那些日本年轻人只是害羞吗?还是因为他们的文化就是那样。我有一个朋友去过日本,他说那里的人几乎都不会看别人的眼睛。
narimonkUgr34td3str0y3r1L
Blame it on he..he.he..he..hentai baby! Monday 12:07pm
谴责他。。。他。。。他。。。变态宝贝~~
JEABOIUEric Jou31L
BF4 portrays China in a bad light? China does that themselves on a daily basis with their horrible customer service manners, horrible treatment of workers, horrible treatment of it's citizens, horrible stealing of land from the Tibetan people, and horrible product quality.& && && &Monday 9:23am
《战地4》把中国描绘成坏的一方?是中国把自己置于那个位置的。日常糟糕的客户服务,糟糕的工人待遇,糟糕的市民待遇,窃取了xz领土,还有糟糕的产品质量。
Internet CommenterUJEABOI21L
Sounds like America too...& && && &Monday 9:37am
美国好像也是这样的。。。。
JEABOIUInternet Commenter31L
Sounds like most of the world to be honest. It's an ugly place.& && && &Monday 9:45am
说实话大部分国家都这样。丑陋的地球。
Greg the MadUEric Jou51L
sully China's good name across the world
For that to happen we first would have to establish China's good name. China is a bully just like Russia and the US. Nobody likes them, countries just play along with them because they're bullies with Nuclear Weapons.& && && &Monday 10:06am
玷污了中国在世界上的好名声。
首先中国要建立起好名声,我们才能去玷污。中国就是个恶霸,就像俄罗斯和美国一样。没人喜欢这几个国家,其他国家还陪着他们玩就是因为这些恶霸手里有核武器。
mike1993spUEric Jou1L
Battlefield 4 is a video game, not real life. Monday 3:52pm
《战地4》只是个游戏,而不是真实的生活场景。
龙腾网3周年同庆!
翻译鼓励,再接再厉
不觉得 我们还没那么脆弱 龙腾网
B站战地4解说视频很受欢迎我也看完了,剧情漏洞太多
玩红警长大的表示没关系,这种游戏最大的好处是我终于可以选解放军了哇。反正没人玩单机剧情模式。记得以前还玩过解放军之怒,不过那个没红起来。
没人会介意的啦。你们真的想太多了。大布分玩家谢谢你们的。
战地2就能选解放军了&
我初二的时候开始玩得~~另外,你只比我大一岁呀,姐姐,不能算大姐的!^O^&
红警最初没有中国。。。后面的共和国之辉是不是一个mod而不是正式版啊。。。里面中国强的没边了&
同楼下,满屏幕的坦克的感觉已经过去好久了&
玩共和国之辉,碰到英国就很蛋疼&
电脑杀手 、显卡毁灭者、CPU自爆装置、硬盘切割器、这…………就是战地4
额……仔细看,我说的都是电脑硬件。&
三D眩晕症+2014,哪怕只是轻微的眩晕也足够我在床上躺一个礼拜,并且伴随大量的呕吐&
你还漏了3D晕眩症,战地4的镜头摇晃,一些轻微的3D晕眩症也受不鸟&
中国就是个恶霸,就像俄罗斯和美国一样。没人喜欢这几个国家,其他国家还陪着他们玩就是因为这些恶霸手里有核武器。^^
说得是联合国五大流氓吗。。。。&
老实说。战地系列我都挺喜欢玩的。直到战地4,玩了一会我就不玩了,它真的伤害了中国人的感情。
我倒不会只是一路吐槽,最后选择哪个队友牺牲是我果断选择了我们的卖国贼----带路党,一个中国女特工,尼玛那口音太可怕了。&
KyuzoUEric Jou241L龙腾网
The good news is, no one plays the Campaign in Battlefield.& && && &Monday 8:13am
好消息是,没人去会玩战地的单机模式。
Super ArppisUKyuzo61L
And even better news is nobody understsands the plot. :p& && && &Monday 8:19am
更好的消息是,也没人能懂单机模式的剧情。
单机模式就四个小时,盗版党哭瞎了……
我记得游戏里有一处场景是墙上写着:“办证:1xxxxxxxxxx”,号码估计是乱写的,但天朝一个苦逼娃中枪了,然后电话被打爆了
玩了好多游戏,习惯了。。其实我不介意玩一个兔子英雄反抗帮助美帝淫民反抗邪恶政治集团的游戏,可是看样子还得等几年。因为我发现美国公司没这么豁达,中国公司还需要继续发展。。经常在龙腾看帖,这份坚强还是有的。。
入手了最新的alienware GF780 sli卡版& & 龙腾网
我想说对于打美国佬,龙腾网
我本本已经饥渴难耐了~
我住在日本。中国很垃圾!给你讲一个故事。我在日本的大学里教书。我现在有大约20个中国学生。我想其中16个在谈恋爱。我有180个日本学生,只有3、4个人和中国学生在谈恋爱,其他都是单身。其他老师在班上问这些日本学生。你们有多少人谈过恋爱?大部分都回答从来没有。龙腾网
--------这是什么意思?是说不会谈恋爱的日本是好学生,谈恋爱的中国学生是坏学生?
还是说日本人已经失去了婚配生育的本能,就快要亡国灭种了?
援交如果有固定男友会被发现的,不方便&
剩下的日本人已经堕过胎了,不再相信爱情了。&
剩下的人在玩百人斩吗&
宅男里的食草族吧,这群人没那么开放的。&
单身是因为乱交。&
龙腾移动网页版
听说这次主角是解放军&&我才特意去玩的&&可惜我有3D眩晕症&&每天最多玩半小时& &诶&&到现在都没通关←_←
我也有眩晕,弄得我都不敢玩这些射击类游戏。&
LX,我接触CS那会也是在网吧打了一个礼拜吐了一个礼拜,最后习惯了&
当年打cs,我在网吧外吐了整整一星期 才适应的,tx,坚持就是胜利啊&
我也有!悲剧啊!&
我也有3D昏晕症,以前玩不到30分钟就会头晕恶心,现在习惯了,就算玩一整天也不会感到不适。&
说日本都是金童玉女那段是低级黑吗?2333333
我初中时候看过一部日本的生理卫生教育片。某日本初中男邀请心仪的女神到家里一起学习,然后刚坐定,男猪脚直接扑到,女猪脚奋力抵抗,夺路而逃……&
日本人都很务实 都直接上床 不谈恋爱的。。。&
楼上两位不知道什么叫潜移默化啊龙腾网
当你在游戏里推翻了中国政府一千次以后,你就对在现实里推翻一次不那么敏感和介意了
禁这类游戏和电影还有另一种的意义——“你TM的要黑中国就别想赚中国人的钱!”&
因为很多中国人仍然把多媒体看做是一种宣传工具,而不是娱乐项目。
呵呵,美国人还真把媒体看成娱乐产业了。
在娱乐中被洗脑和欺骗&
(译注:这是回复一个评论的,那个评论把中国人夸的都不好意思了。)
====================
嗷,哪个评论?
括号里的那个,我找不到了,有兴趣的话你可以去原帖找找。那个版面太乱,不好找。&
我记得游戏里有一处场景是墙上写着:“办证:1xxxxxxxxxx”,号码估计是乱写的,但天朝一个苦逼娃中枪了, ...
居然有这种事,哈哈哈
记得有过这个报道,说那货电话被打爆好几次,不敢开机了。&
我住在日本。中国很垃圾!给你讲一个故事。我在日本的大学里教书。我现在有大约20个中国学生。我想其中16个在谈恋爱。我有180个日本学生,只有3、4个人和中国学生在谈恋爱,其他都是单身。其他老师在班上问这些日本学生。你们有多少人谈过恋爱?大部分都回答从来没有。
我想说的是日本人都是金童玉女。。。我敢100%确定事实就是这样的,因为这就是我多年来观察过的1000多个日本学生给我的事实。(译注:这是回复一个评论的,那个评论把中国人夸的都不好意思了。)龙腾网
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这位老兄要是问日本学生,你们有多少人做过爱。。保证都举手了。。。他根本不了解日本的文化。。。
看你说的,这就是个本本,在他眼里怎么都是日本好,中国差&
你不抹我我自己就黑了吗?
龙腾移动网页版
我觉得不错啊,毛熊被黑了那么多年,也该我们了
呵,不服也做游戏伤害美国感情啊龙腾网
you can you up,no can no bb
本帖最后由 qianqianxue 于
12:28 编辑 龙腾网
一个真正有自信的国家是不会害怕一个游戏的抹黑。
是自信非自由,词误。&
那个国家有杀人的自由,不用任何理由和没有任何约束,能告诉我吗?真正的自由呢~~~&
别忘了 该用户已被删除
中国就是个恶霸,就像俄罗斯和美国一样。没人喜欢这几个国家,其他国家还陪着他们玩就是因为这些恶霸手里有 ...
我最喜欢这条评论
“我有180个日本学生,只有3、4个人和中国学生在谈恋爱,其他都是单身。其他老师在班上问这些日本学生。你们有多少人谈过恋爱?大部分都回答从来没有。”龙腾网
这是高级黑?!龙腾网
我们的文化产业还很弱。等到我们也能做出英勇的pla解放北白种压迫的印第安人的游戏时,我们也不会介意媒体的宣传
没有伤害我感情啊,相反第一次看到黄浦江变蓝之后上海居然能那么漂亮!!!
杀说中国话的中国人也没感觉?&
我觉得没啥问题,不知道哪些蛋疼的会敏感到这种程度?
相反,玩的时候怎么感觉中国被描绘的 很牛X呢?从装备 到建筑 甚至空气 能见度 都很好。。。。。
本帖最后由 最后的守护者 于
04:59 编辑 龙腾网
搞笑么??战地4,根本就是跪舔中国好不??
第一,战地4的玩家90%根本不回去玩单机。包括我在内。
第二,在战地4联机地图中。95%的图都有中国。
也就表示着:全世界数百万战地玩家,无时无刻不再代表中国取得胜利。。。
再战地4联机中,每时每刻全世界有几十、上百万的玩家在听着中国各种口音的奇葩配音。
加上,战地4多人联机中,最强坦克是中国 99式,最强攻击机,是强-5Fantan。最好用的喷子是中国产的QBS09(吐槽,中国产的突击枪、卡宾、LMG的表现在游戏中都很一般),最好用的原始倍数红点目镜,是中国的:国家财产。。。等等等....
至于单机??谁玩啊?与人斗其乐无穷,以前的CS有人天天就跟BOTS玩么?反正我的朋友们都是拿来就开始联机,单机基本都是不碰的。
至于很LS的那位伤害感情的朋友。。。我只能对您说:去联机中找回你伤害的感情吧。一个脑残随便编的剧情,就别当真了。
另外,我很负责的对你说:如果战地4游戏对全球购买者的影响力是100%、那么单机剧情的影响力最多占5%。真心的。
莫拿游侠、3DM的单机破解版说事。现在的打枪游戏啊,单机真的都是个附带品。
我倒是觉得没什么&&国内一些媒体确实小题大做了&&我记得我幼儿园时候&&画点坦克飞机什么的&&都喜欢画上美国国旗&&因为当时就知道美国最强&&能造出这么先进武器的应该也是美国& &那时候可没什么战地4之类的让我玩& & 但是长大以后逐渐就变了& &有这种情况一般也是想先把五星红旗画上去& &比如在美服玩WOT的时候
站长推荐 /3
权限受限的新老网友可通过参加新手问卷,补足不够的积分获得互动权限,每个用户有且仅有一次参与新手问卷的机会。
龙腾网将于公元日起,对龙腾网论坛的评论区主题采取消耗金币的方式半开放阅读。届时没有注册龙腾ID或金币不足的网友将无法查看评论区的主题;
各位龙腾网的翻译朋友们:
新的翻译勋章和等级已经制作出来了,近期,系统就会根据被首页采用的原创翻译文章数(翻译加工厂十条算一篇),自动授予不同的勋章。
另外需要女性翻译专属勋章或想保留旧版勋章的,在勋章发放后可以去意见区申请。