Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Feb, 2016
Buy Plague Inc: Evolved
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
12 September
Hello Plague Fans,
Take a look here for new custom scenarios that fellow gamers have found interesting.
BY MrSwaggerGamerz
BY Sir Titus
BY DiamondMob04
BY arik1100
BY Sir Cynesiege
BY TitanK?mpfer
BY Eremus007
BY DiamondMob05
Keep an eye out for future updates and your chance to have your scenario featured.
Hey everyone
We have just released a new multiplayer balance update for Plague Inc: Evolved which addresses some of the feedback we have been getting from players. Fans of viruses and parasite will be particularly excited by this!
Parasite tweak - Parasitic DNA theft buffed - parasite now steals 45% of opponent's DNA, up from 40%. Remember, your severity will increase as your opponent evolves so it won't be long before humans are out to cure you!
Virus tweak - We found that the virus was devolving too often to get much use in competitive play. We have reduced the chance of devolving to 12% (from 14%) and also made it 5% harder to cure
Bioweapon tweak - Bioweapon continues to be one of the more popular disease types in VS mode - we are making it 5% easier to cure to prevent it becoming too dominant.
Benign Mimic tweak - One of the most popular active abilities in VS mode - we are making a few changes to its duration and impact to ensure that other strategies have enough room to breathe. Will keep an eye on this and see if more action is needed.
We are hard at work on a new disease type for Plague Inc. at the moment - will share more information on it soon!
Also - it is still possible to make a late pledge for Plague Inc: The Board Game here:
Full Change Log:
MP VS mode balance changes
Bioweapon ~5% easier to cure
Virus ~5% harder to cure
Virus devolve chance now reduced to 12% from 14%
Parasite now steals 45% of DNA, up from 40%
Benign Mimic lasts 5 days longer
Benign Mimic starts slower and increases in strength over time
Daily cure impact of an individual benign mimic now capped (at ~5% of total cure requirement)
If immune shock used in a country without opponent - has lesser impact on infectivity
Fixed Edge case on publish for Scenario Creator
Minor Load/Save Fix
Fix for edge case of unlocking Official Scenarios
About This Game
Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero' - now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Plague Inc. is so realistic that the CDC even asked the developer to come and speak about the infection models in the game! .
Over 65 million players have been infected by Plague Inc. already. Now, Plague Inc: Evolved combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features for PC including multiplayer, user-generated content support, improved graphics and lots more.
10 Different Disease Types – M from bacteria to bio-weapons and mind control to zombies, end humanity by any means possible – different diseases will need radically different approaches.
20 Unique Scenarios – A scenarios create further challenges for your pandemic – how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu, or infect a world in Ice Age?
Hyper-Realistic World – Strategi advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make Plague Inc: Evolved a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen. Even the CDC likes it!
Competitive Multiplayer - The world is unlucky enough to be infected with two plagues, but how will you win the battle for genetic dominance against your opponent? Players get all new evolutions, abilities and genes to help them fight for global control and destroy their opponent!
Co-Operative Mode -
Two different diseases team up to infect and destroy the world together but Humanity has new tricks up its sleeve to fight back! Work closely with your partner and use brand-new genes, traits and strategies to smash cure labs all over the world before they eradicate you.
Contagious Content Creator - Hit the lab and develop your own custom scenarios - creating new plague types, worlds and in-game events. Sophisticated tools support user-generated content to let players bring their deadliest ideas to life and share them on Steam Workshop. With over 10,000 custom scenarios already released - there is always something new to infect!
Blinding Graphics - Full 3D disease models take you closer to your plague than ever before, city-cams show humanity's struggle at street level, and the body scanner highlights the full effect of your mutations, organ by organ.
Deadly Data - Geek out w monitor infection and death levels, track government reactions and cure efforts, then review your plague's success (or failure!) with full game replays.
And much more... - Including speed runs, Mega-Brutal difficulty and genetic modification... Plus loads of new disease types and scenarios in future (free!) updates.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated Graphics (512MB)
Storage: 500 MB available space
Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950
Recommended:
Processor: 3.0GHz i5 Dual Core or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Radeon HD 3600 (1GB)
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950
Minimum:
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or greater
Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950. This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended Journaled (Case Sensitive)
Recommended:
Processor: 3.0 GHz Quad Core Processor
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M (1GB GDDR5) / Intel Iris graphics or greater
Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950. This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended Journaled (Case Sensitive)
Minimum:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04 & Steam OS 1.59 (Versions Steam itself supports)
Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets : Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce GT640 / AMD R7 Series or greater
Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets : Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950
More like this
Very Positive
(358 reviews)
Very Positive
(12,883 reviews)
Review Type
All&(12,893)
Positive&(12,128)
Negative&(765)
Purchase Type
All&(12,893)
Steam Purchasers&(12,883)
Key Activations&(10)
All Languages&(12,893)
Your Languages&(7,090)
Display As:
Most Helpful
7,085 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Perfect game to let my misanthropy loose on.
Was this review helpful?
266 people found this review funny
I named my Bacteria &Hillary Clinton&I was on Casual mode.Fething awesome.11/10
Was this review helpful?
45 people found this review funny
Obama made me do it
Was this review helpful?
22 people found this review funny
The single player is very similar to the mobile version - not interesting at all, other than a more informative UI; the last major update was probably two years ago, when they released the simian flu... after that, they only added scenarios because they are much easier to program...Single player and multiplayer versus are pretty fun and balanced, but the multiplayer co-op really ticked me off. I jumped into two matches, and both of them angered me so much that I wanted to throw my computer at the wall. Here is precisely what happened: In the first game, my &partner& started in Greenland and practically didn't spread to even 20,000 people before I spread to 2 billion. He then started to steal my DNA and infectivity, preventing me from spreading more and essentially trolling the heck out of me. Funnily enough, he still didn't spread. This &co-op& mode is practically &troll the other player& with your &steal& evolution. Horrible. In a second game, my &partner& barely spread - he was literally waiting for me to spread. After I infected around 40% of the world, he started evolving the trait that gives him all of the people I ??????? infected (mate, I spent A LOT of DNA to get to that infectivity mutha????a), essentially getting free DNA without investing the DNA to get his infectivity up. Then, he evolves to become totally f***ing lethal and kills off ALL of the people I infected. Yay. Of course, he gets DNA in the process of killing my hosts and now I can't spread to the other 60% of the world because either people are dying faster than they are being infected or the few infected are just completely wiped out of a nation. Essentially, co-op is so poorly thought-out and made. Just these two experiences are enough for me to uninstall this game. I really enjoyed the mobile version, but judging by the fact that this game is almost 10 times more expensive with only little more to offer (and that &little more& is actually really rage-inducing), this game is definitely not worth your money.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
I caught a disease while playing this game. And now and now i cant stop playing it....
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Even though I bought on the 50% sale, it was way overpriced. I think it deserves at most $3.00It is not an original concept and you can find a lot of flash games like this.Refunded!
Was this review helpful?
It's nice beacuse you can kill the whole ????ing world in 10 minutes
Was this review helpful?
2,154 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Worth it...10/10Pros:-Fun-Multiplayer-Steam Workshop-ReplayabilityCons:-Greenland
Was this review helpful?
720 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
This game is an educational tool like no other.On the surface you will gain insights into how various types of plagues are spread and adapt to new surroundings and the methods that educated scientists use to slow that spread and eradicate them.However, on a deeper and much more disturbing level you will realise how satisfied you are sneaking into a country undetected and mutating into a killer virus that wipes out the entire population in just a few days. You will pull your hair out with frustration as 3% of the world survives your onslaught because you were not quick enough to shut down vital organs. And finally you will learn that Greenland is magical place filled with people that always wash their hands, import nothing and travel nowhere.
Was this review helpful?
1,938 people found this review funny
This game will make you hate Greenland with a passion.
Was this review helpful?
pros: good gamecons: greenland
I love this game. I think it's because I've always had sort of a twisted sense of humor. There's loads of games that relate to the theme of this one, some of them being free. But I still recommend this one over the free ones. I love this game to bits.
I played the game on my mobile phone and it was quite alot of fun but got boring after a while. This however has multiplayer wich makes it even more fun to play.
WARNING: Extremely overhyped game living in a hype-powered positive review bubble. It is worth $3 AT MOST, and that's coming from someone that doesn't shy away from throwing money at games. This is the second game I ever refunded, and the first game I refunded I'm considering rebuying since they fixed the issues I had with it.The gameplay is mediocre at best with nothing to do but watch a screen playing some basic animations and occasionally clicking some icons that pop up to collect points, which you can then spend on what should have been a meaningful array of strategically-consequent &upgrades& but sadly failed to deliver anywhere near that.It's not a bad game, it's just mediocre and the main issue I have with it is that it's way overpriced for what it offers, otherwise I wouldn't be leaving a bad review. Just leaving this as a warning before you spend your money.
Greenland.Greenland pls.
the end is near
A precious game
Make your own plague and destroy the entire world.It's absolutely beautiful.What more do you need?
Always be yourself, unless you can be a plague, then be a plague! (o.o)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websitePlague Inc: Evolved
&&1&&&&&...&&
Showing 1 to 5 of 45 posts
12 September
Hello Plague Fans,
Take a look here for new custom scenarios that fellow gamers have found interesting.
BY MrSwaggerGamerz
BY Sir Titus
BY DiamondMob04
BY arik1100
BY Sir Cynesiege
BY TitanK?mpfer
BY Eremus007
BY DiamondMob05
Keep an eye out for future updates and your chance to have your scenario featured.
<span id="VotesUpCount_9
Hey everyone
We have just released a new multiplayer balance update for Plague Inc: Evolved which addresses some of the feedback we have been getting from players. Fans of viruses and parasite will be particularly excited by this!
Parasite tweak - Parasitic DNA theft buffed - parasite now steals 45% of opponent's DNA, up from 40%. Remember, your severity will increase as your opponent evolves so it won't be long before humans are out to cure you!
Virus tweak - We found that the virus was devolving too often to get much use in competitive play. We have reduced the chance of devolving to 12% (from 14%) and also made it 5% harder to cure
Bioweapon tweak - Bioweapon continues to be one of the more popular disease types in VS mode - we are making it 5% easier to cure to prevent it becoming too dominant.
Benign Mimic tweak - One of the most popular active abilities in VS mode - we are making a few changes to its duration and impact to ensure that other strategies have enough room to breathe. Will keep an eye on this and see if more action is needed.
We are hard at work on a new disease type for Plague Inc. at the moment - will share more information on it soon!
Also - it is still possible to make a late pledge for Plague Inc: The Board Game here:
Full Change Log:
Virus ~5% harder to cure
Daily cure impact of an individual benign mimic now capped (at ~5% of total cure requirement)
If immune shock used in a country without opponent - has lesser impact on infectivity
Minor Load/Save Fix
<span id="VotesUpCount_4
Another month means another update to the Popular Scenarios list for Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam. Here's your chance to experience what scenarios are most popular with fellow players.
Check out the new list here!
BY JCapps (No uncraft Houwar 4U)
BY jercapbote
BY Kitsumi03
BY Cesilfei
BY anitachall
BY Bilbo of Smashington
As always, stay tuned for the update next month and )
<span id="VotesUpCount_7
To celebrate the end and successful funding (over 1000%) of our Kickstarter Campaign for Plague Inc: The Board Game, we have updated the list of Popular Scenarios. These new scenarios have been trending recently, and we wanted to see what you think. We hope you'll enjoy them :)
Here is the list for this month:
BY Math345
BY Someone you will never know
BY alpha kat 123
BY contagious_vibration
BY lego24master
BY FaZe Obama (Dank)
BY Pan S. Clock
BY Tank Magnet's Kitten Chaos
Check back next month to see what's new!
Good luck infecting,
<span id="VotesUpCount_8
In case you missed it - there has been a devastating plague rampaging through kickstarter in the form of Plague Inc: The Board Game - now over 630% funded!
Plague Inc: The Board Game is a strategic game of Infection, Evolution and Extinction for 1-5 players. I've been working on it for almost 2 years and it is available on Kickstarter for a few more days. Backers get a first edition version of the game at a discounted price as well as a load of stretch goals and kickstarter exclusive content.
If you like Plague Inc. or board games in general -
The Random Name Generator mutation
Separately, we just released a medium sized update for Plague Inc: Evolved which adds a random name generator to the game. With the help of our custom built PlagueBot, you will be able to flick through tens of thousands of potentially (but not guaranteed!) witty, dramatic, weird and wonderful names for your precious disease. It also contains a few fixes for benign mimic in multiplayer and some other bits.
Full change log below:
New! Random Name Generator (press the button in 'name your plague' screen)
Fixed: Benign Mimic being applied on dead countries
Fixed: Cure number display in Vs mode on top bar
Fixed: Naming bug if go from custom game to tutorial and quit and restart
Fixed: Simian Country issue (list ordering & brief flash of text)
<span id="VotesUpCount_2
&&1&&&&&...&&
Showing 1 to 5 of 45 posts
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 142 Steam Achievements
Title: Plague Inc: Evolved
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Feb, 2016
Buy Plague Inc: Evolved
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
12 September
Hello Plague Fans,
BY MrSwaggerGamerz
BY Sir Titus
BY DiamondMob04
BY arik1100
BY Sir Cynesiege
BY TitanK?mpfer
BY Eremus007
BY DiamondMob05
Hey everyone
Full Change Log:
Virus ~5% harder to cure
Minor Load/Save Fix
About This Game
Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero' - now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Plague Inc. is so realistic that the CDC even asked the developer to come and speak about the infection models in the game! .
Over 65 million players have been infected by Plague Inc. already. Now, Plague Inc: Evolved combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features for PC including multiplayer, user-generated content support, improved graphics and lots more.
10 Different Disease Types – M from bacteria to bio-weapons and mind control to zombies, end humanity by any means possible – different diseases will need radically different approaches.
20 Unique Scenarios – A scenarios create further challenges for your pandemic – how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu, or infect a world in Ice Age?
Hyper-Realistic World – Strategi advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make Plague Inc: Evolved a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen. Even the CDC likes it!
Competitive Multiplayer - The world is unlucky enough to be infected with two plagues, but how will you win the battle for genetic dominance against your opponent? Players get all new evolutions, abilities and genes to help them fight for global control and destroy their opponent!
Co-Operative Mode -
Two different diseases team up to infect and destroy the world together but Humanity has new tricks up its sleeve to fight back! Work closely with your partner and use brand-new genes, traits and strategies to smash cure labs all over the world before they eradicate you.
Contagious Content Creator - Hit the lab and develop your own custom scenarios - creating new plague types, worlds and in-game events. Sophisticated tools support user-generated content to let players bring their deadliest ideas to life and share them on Steam Workshop. With over 10,000 custom scenarios already released - there is always something new to infect!
Blinding Graphics - Full 3D disease models take you closer to your plague than ever before, city-cams show humanity's struggle at street level, and the body scanner highlights the full effect of your mutations, organ by organ.
Deadly Data - Geek out w monitor infection and death levels, track government reactions and cure efforts, then review your plague's success (or failure!) with full game replays.
And much more... - Including speed runs, Mega-Brutal difficulty and genetic modification... Plus loads of new disease types and scenarios in future (free!) updates.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Graphics: Integrated Graphics (512MB)
Recommended:
Processor: 3.0GHz i5 Dual Core or equivalent
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Radeon HD 3600 (1GB)
Minimum:
Recommended:
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M (1GB GDDR5) / Intel Iris graphics or greater
Minimum:
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce GT640 / AMD R7 Series or greater
More like this
Very Positive
(358 reviews)
Very Positive
(12,883 reviews)
Review Type
All&(12,893)
Positive&(12,128)
Negative&(765)
Purchase Type
All&(12,893)
Steam Purchasers&(12,883)
Key Activations&(10)
All Languages&(12,893)
Your Languages&(7,090)
Display As:
Most Helpful
7,085 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Perfect game to let my misanthropy loose on.
Was this review helpful?
266 people found this review funny
I named my Bacteria &Hillary Clinton&I was on Casual mode.Fething awesome.11/10
Was this review helpful?
45 people found this review funny
Obama made me do it
Was this review helpful?
22 people found this review funny
The single player is very similar to the mobile version - not interesting at all, other than a more informative UI; the last major update was probably two years ago, when they released the simian flu... after that, they only added scenarios because they are much easier to program...Single player and multiplayer versus are pretty fun and balanced, but the multiplayer co-op really ticked me off. I jumped into two matches, and both of them angered me so much that I wanted to throw my computer at the wall. Here is precisely what happened: In the first game, my &partner& started in Greenland and practically didn't spread to even 20,000 people before I spread to 2 billion. He then started to steal my DNA and infectivity, preventing me from spreading more and essentially trolling the heck out of me. Funnily enough, he still didn't spread. This &co-op& mode is practically &troll the other player& with your &steal& evolution. Horrible. In a second game, my &partner& barely spread - he was literally waiting for me to spread. After I infected around 40% of the world, he started evolving the trait that gives him all of the people I ??????? infected (mate, I spent A LOT of DNA to get to that infectivity mutha????a), essentially getting free DNA without investing the DNA to get his infectivity up. Then, he evolves to become totally f***ing lethal and kills off ALL of the people I infected. Yay. Of course, he gets DNA in the process of killing my hosts and now I can't spread to the other 60% of the world because either people are dying faster than they are being infected or the few infected are just completely wiped out of a nation. Essentially, co-op is so poorly thought-out and made. Just these two experiences are enough for me to uninstall this game. I really enjoyed the mobile version, but judging by the fact that this game is almost 10 times more expensive with only little more to offer (and that &little more& is actually really rage-inducing), this game is definitely not worth your money.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
I caught a disease while playing this game. And now and now i cant stop playing it....
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Even though I bought on the 50% sale, it was way overpriced. I think it deserves at most $3.00It is not an original concept and you can find a lot of flash games like this.Refunded!
Was this review helpful?
It's nice beacuse you can kill the whole ????ing world in 10 minutes
Was this review helpful?
2,154 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Worth it...10/10Pros:-Fun-Multiplayer-Steam Workshop-ReplayabilityCons:-Greenland
Was this review helpful?
720 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
This game is an educational tool like no other.On the surface you will gain insights into how various types of plagues are spread and adapt to new surroundings and the methods that educated scientists use to slow that spread and eradicate them.However, on a deeper and much more disturbing level you will realise how satisfied you are sneaking into a country undetected and mutating into a killer virus that wipes out the entire population in just a few days. You will pull your hair out with frustration as 3% of the world survives your onslaught because you were not quick enough to shut down vital organs. And finally you will learn that Greenland is magical place filled with people that always wash their hands, import nothing and travel nowhere.
Was this review helpful?
1,938 people found this review funny
This game will make you hate Greenland with a passion.
Was this review helpful?
pros: good gamecons: greenland
I love this game. I think it's because I've always had sort of a twisted sense of humor. There's loads of games that relate to the theme of this one, some of them being free. But I still recommend this one over the free ones. I love this game to bits.
I played the game on my mobile phone and it was quite alot of fun but got boring after a while. This however has multiplayer wich makes it even more fun to play.
WARNING: Extremely overhyped game living in a hype-powered positive review bubble. It is worth $3 AT MOST, and that's coming from someone that doesn't shy away from throwing money at games. This is the second game I ever refunded, and the first game I refunded I'm considering rebuying since they fixed the issues I had with it.The gameplay is mediocre at best with nothing to do but watch a screen playing some basic animations and occasionally clicking some icons that pop up to collect points, which you can then spend on what should have been a meaningful array of strategically-consequent &upgrades& but sadly failed to deliver anywhere near that.It's not a bad game, it's just mediocre and the main issue I have with it is that it's way overpriced for what it offers, otherwise I wouldn't be leaving a bad review. Just leaving this as a warning before you spend your money.
Greenland.Greenland pls.
the end is near
A precious game
Make your own plague and destroy the entire world.It's absolutely beautiful.What more do you need?
Always be yourself, unless you can be a plague, then be a plague! (o.o)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 plague inc 攻略 真菌 的文章

随机推荐