从精灵鼠小弟2国语版你懂得了什么??

114网址导航&&精灵鼠小弟2里面的那首女歌手唱的英文歌名字有谁知道?
精灵鼠小弟2里面的那首女歌手唱的英文歌名字有谁知道?
精灵鼠小弟2里的那首女歌手唱的英文歌插曲的名字有谁知道?就是那只小鸟说她做事很认真后放的那首很温馨的英文歌!我很喜欢希望知道的告诉我谢谢!
Stuart Little(1999) :《Count On Me》(收录于《Stuart Little 2(精灵鼠小弟2)》电影原声带) &Walking Tall& &That's Amore& &If You Can't Rock Me& &1 + 1 = 2& &You're Where I Belong& 你是要主题曲拨? 歌曲名称:I'm Alive When you call on me When I hear you Breathe I get wings to fly I feel that I’m alive When you look at me I can touch the sky I know that I’m alive When you bless The day I just drift away All my worries die I’m glad that I’m Alive You’ve set my heart On fire Filled me with love Made me a woman on Clouds above I couldn’t get Much higher My spirit takes flight ‘Cause I am alive When you call on me When I hear you Breathe I get wings to fly I feel that I’m alive When you reach For me Raising spirits high God knows that That I’ll be the one Standing by Through good and Through Trying times And it’s only begun I can’t wait for the Rest of my life When you call on me When you reach For me I get wings to fly I feel that When you bless The day I just drift away All my worries die I know that I’m alive I get Wings to fly God knows that I’m alive 包括歌词 如果是插曲: 1 i'm a live(席琳迪翁) 2 walking tall 3 top of the world 如果是片尾曲: 《I’m alive》/music/artist/trks/3188这个是网址,你可以去看看咯!
提问者的感言:谢谢您的解答!
其他回答1条
精灵鼠小弟2里面一共有十二首歌曲 全在这里面 名字也有 并且可以下载 /music/artist/trks/3188 希望能帮到你~楼下的用我的网址 变相抄袭我的~ 气死啦 嘿嘿
问答为您推荐
市场价:暂无
网友正在问
||||||||||
Copyright (C) 1999-, All Rights Reserved 版权所有 天极网络感悟人生《精灵鼠小弟》读后感?_百度知道求精灵鼠小弟1-3部真人电影_百度知道精灵鼠小弟第一部国语_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 精灵鼠小弟1 的文章

随机推荐