Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 21 May, 2014
Play World of Guns: Gun Disassembly
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
28 September
New DLC has been released for WoG - Textures Pack #2!
Textures Pack #2 includes different Patterns and Stickers for the 'Paint' mode and 3 additional slots for every model.
Patterns:Rust and Scratch, Plastic, Carbon
Stickers:Specials, Skulls, Flames
28 September
We are glad to announce that we are working on a new interesting model -
Soviet second-generation main battle tank - T-72
Screenshots of the model in progress can be found in Production section.
About 20,000 T-72 tanks were built, making it one of the most widely produced post–World War II tanks, second only to the T-54/55 family. The T-72 was widely exported and saw service in 40 countries and in numerous conflicts. Improved variants are still being built for export customers.
Read more on
“...the app lets you explore and disassemble/reassemble a wide range of firearms”
About This Game
The program is as true and accurate as possible to the actual workings of its real-life counterpart.
World of Guns:Gun Disassembly comes with seven different modes:
Field Strip
Operate
Disassembly
Assembly
Game
Super Game
Hardcore
In Disassembly and Assembly Mode, the X-Ray View looks directly through the gun to show you where all of the parts are located.
In Operate Mode you can fire, slide moving parts, and reload the gun when the magazine is empty. Slow Motion View allows you to see the gun’s operation in even more detail.
The Game Mode of this application is a mind-teasing puzzle. Here, you are given the challenge to rearrange and reassemble the gun in the fastest time. These times are then recorded locally and globally in our highscore tables, where you can compete with other users. Parts are usually assembled and disassembled in a logical order, but sometimes the order is determined by specific safety or mechanical limitations.
Available models:
Pistols
Glock 19
CZ75
Colt 1911
SIG P228
Beretta 92FS
Desert Eagle .44
S&W Sigma
Springfield XDM
Browning Hi-Power
Makarov (PM)
Jericho 941
Welrod MKII
Walther PP
Smith & Wesson M&P .40
Ruger SR9
GSh-18
HK USP
FN Five-seveN
Walther P99
APS (Stechkin Automatic Pistol)
Beretta PX4
CZ 52
SMG/Assault Pistols
MP5
Tec-9
Uzi
HK UMP 45
Kel-Tec PLR-16
FN P90
Mac-10
Scorpion vz. 61
B&T MP9
Kriss Vector .45 ACP
Sterling MK4
Launchers
RPG 7
M32
M79
Revolvers
Colt Python
S&W Model 53
Colt SAA
Ruger New Vaquero
Chiappa Rhino 200DS
Ruger Super Redhawk
Ruger Old Army
S&W Schofield
Webley MKVI
Colt Walker 1847
Nagant M1895
Webley Fosbery
Historical
Colt Hammer
Mauser C96
Borchard C93
Maxim
Harpers Ferry
Lewis Gun
Winchester 1873
Mauser 1914
Browning Automatic Rifle
Dreyse M1907
WWII
Tokarev Pistol
Luger P08
MP40
Sten MK II
M1 Garand
Thompson Gun
Mauser 98K
PPSH
Boys Anti-Tank Rifle
SKS Rifle
Mosin-Nagant
DP 27 machinegun
Walther P38
Lee Enfiled No.1 Mk III
STG/MP44
MG 34
Liberator FP-45
PTRD-41
Assault rifles
AK47
SIG SG552 commando
LR 300ML
HK G36E
FN FAL
FAMAS-F1
M-16
TAR-21
M4 Carbine
AK-74N
AKS-74U
AS Val
HK G3
Rifles
SIG SG550S
SVD
HK SL9SD
Barrett M107
M14
M200 CheyTac
Steyr Scout
VSS Vintorez
Remington 700
Machine gun
M60
M134D 'Minigun'
Browning M1919
Browning M2
RPK
MG3
DShK 38
Compact Guns
Ruger LCP
Derringer
COP 357
AMT Backup
Ruger LCR
Shotguns
Remington 870
Mossberg 500
Benelli M4
Browning A-5
SPAS-12
Winchester Model 21
Artillery
ZiS divisional field gun
8,8 cm Flak 37
Sport
Ruger Mark II
Ruger 22 Charger
Marlin 336 Rifle
Ruger No.1
Beretta CX4 Storm
Browning Buck Mark
Calico M100
Bonus models
Bike
Captain America
Ducati 916
Cars
Custom Hot Rod
Lotus Seven
AC Cobra
DeLorean
Military
Infantry fighting vehicle BMP-3
HMMWV A2
Skeletons
Human
Lion
Horilla
Horse
Allosaurus
Wolf
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 200 MB available space
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
All trademarks, products or other names mentioned herein are property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark, product or other name, any logos, names or other images described here are trademark and property of the manufacturer and used for identification purposes only. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Noble Empire Corp., our products, or services. They do not sponsor or endorse in any way Noble Empire Corp., or any of its commercial offerings.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(136 reviews)
Very Positive
(8,780 reviews)
Review Type
All&(8,780)
Positive&(7,243)
Negative&(1,537)
Purchase Type
All&(8,780)
Steam Purchasers&(8,780)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(8,780)
Your Languages&(3,998)
Display As:
Most Helpful
3,998 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
If your parents ask, it's &Educational&
Was this review helpful?
One of the rarest F2P games that you don't need to spend a single penny to obtain most of the content. At the beginning in may seem a bit grindy, but when you master already unlocked weapons (get all the achievments) you get more than enough points to unlock more.Yes, timed puzzles and getting top scores are hard, but only if you are not into guns. Once you know how gun works in general and can distinguish what certain parts do and where they go this game becomes much easier than it looks (except for the russian tank, this thing is undoable).PS. About the reviews saying that this game will help you surviving zombie apocalypse / war,Spoiler:
it won't It skips the things like maintaining the gun, and even when you know how to disassemble certain weapon, without some knowledge you still won't know which part is broken and need a replacement. Don't take seriously last sentence pls
Was this review helpful?
An interesting game to say the least. Not perfect but great for anyone who likes firearms an or those who like to see the mechanics of how things work. Sure to trigger Hillary Clinton but ya'know, who cares.
Was this review helpful?
The forefathers would be proud2nd ammendment/10
Was this review helpful?
Very detailed and informative game about guns! I definetely recommend this game to all gunsfans out there!It's handguns as Colt and rifles as Ak-47 and sniperrifles and even aircraftguns!
Was this review helpful?
This game is actually a gun disassembly simulator, and a living encyclopedia, that is ongoing patched and expanded, and allows you to look into the inner details of a wide variety of firearms. For every model there are different game modes, including field strip, disassembly and reassembly, as well as some challenges and rankings. For everyone who is just a bit more interested in firearms than playing shooters, this game is extremely fun and highly educational.Even though it's free-to-play, the payment model is quite fair, so I really don't get why so many of the bad reviews claim that the game is only playable by paying. Nothing you can buy gives you any advantage over non-paying players. There's no gun model that cannot be unlocked by playing and only a few and very advanced models (a complete tank, a complete airplane), where playing good enough to unlock them might be hard.
Was this review helpful?
good game id like to be able to use more guns though.
Was this review helpful?
A game where you dismantle real-life guns by each and every single pieces, all the little springs and screws being ripped off, and then you have to rebuild it back from the mess you've made.I'm far from being a gun enthousiast, but this game is still pretty interesting gameplay wise, there's a neat puzzle aspect to dismantling and reassembling, analyzing how the guns are build.
While it's totally fine taking you time with it, the in-game challenges has the more adept players try to make the highest score, taking a lot of precautions to not try to remove/assemble a piece too soon, and a lot of it is about memorization, but it's still good fun, it &wakes up my brain&, which is enough to keep me happy.It also serves as a very complete educationnal tool.
I've said I wasn't much into guns, but it was still interesting seeing how all this stuff works.There are a few annoyances though, as sometimes I would click twice on a piece to remove it, but the game counts it as me being hasty and losing points, and sometimes trying to click on the smaller pieces makes the game think you've been clicking on the side.
It's pretty obnoxious as you try for a better score, and the game fails to load quite a few times in each sessions, but it didn't tarnished the whole experience for me, at least.There are also Shooting Ranges, where you actively use a weapon, which is more of a neat little distraction for me.Since it's Free to Play, the way it's build has you either retrying the same guns or wait for daily rewards, to obtain Experience Points, which you have to use to unlock new guns.
You could always buy for Gun Packs DLC to not have to use these Exp Points.
There are also exclusive models that may require Credits, which also cost money, unless you miraculously manage to get all challenges on a model, in which case you only get 1 Credit for each 100% guns.
Not the best business model, but eh... could be much worse, I guess.It's worth a peek at least.
Was this review helpful?
Excellent game. Though I'd like it much more if it was also in Spanish, and if they added some Bersa pistols.Aside from that, it's very well designed and seems that a lot of effort was put into this work.
Was this review helpful?
I’ve shot pistols before, but never something like an AR-15. Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.
Was this review helpful?
Awesome game for gun enthusiasts or even people with zero knowledge of guns beforehand. It teaches you in a step by step process how to disassemble, reassemble and perform field strips on a variety of guns, starting off with fairly simple guns, and moving up to more complicated guns as you progress. There's even tanks (which is a whole new level of god damn complicated).
Was my first game, so im bias
Game is excellent! To some it could be a fun puzzle game, to others a useful gunsmithing tool. Either way, a great quality game!
This is poop
If You Like Weapons , Play This Please.
As good as TF2 take that how you want
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website换了个宽带,直播大概会比以前清晰
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
/watch?v=Z9KrDc3imNE&index=21&list=PLaAi6E5gNifqe3SPvIQOE42eMlsCYkbJq 没人不喜欢M9的吧,更多视频点我头像
我的直播间地址 /27022
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3拖动播放器播放3138弹幕0评论0收藏130手机观看更流畅扫描下载最新版客户端投蕉0喂我是钢锁食&0&香蕉分享简介前面那把柯尔特1911有人做了讲解视频,我直接传了MP5的拆装视频展开详情关闭详情+&关注这个人很懒,什么都没有写!0投稿&/&0听众所属合辑:[title]订阅&[subscribeSize]取消订阅创建者:[username]稿件:[countSize]播放中[viewCount][danmuSize][view]官方下载new友情链接反馈京ICP备号节目制作经营许可证(京)字第05158号0
还没有AcFun账号,
请选择分组。您添加关注的用户将出现在对应的组中。添加关注把视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制FLASH地址复制HTML代码复制通用代码复制Leo是名,***tai大家都懂(? ? ?)?总之我就是传说中沉迷科技和游戏版、不喜追番和鬼畜的,三观和那啥都奇直无比的祖国的好幼苗 &( ̄︶ ̄)&。。不服你他喵的来打我啊╮(╯▽╰)╭
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
自制 科技版著名的看标题识BGM系列_(:3 」∠)_
无奈本新技术渣爆,so抛砖引大触~
部分素材来源于World of Guns官方的油管:/user/NobleEmpireLtd
求个触接下去啊混蛋。。。
(┙&∧&)┙へ┻┻
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号