新作||||||||||
即将||||||||||
系列|||||||||||
标签|||||||||||||||||||
当前位置:
&&传送:元素120
传送:元素120 中文版玩家自制的半条命2MOD
我要评分:
《传送:元素120中文版》(Transmissions: Element 120)是一款免费的游戏,由Self Published制作。传送:元素120中文版的故事发生在第二章的之后,并且有各种改良以及帮助玩家克服重力约束的新武器,游戏制作时间达两年之久。
这是一款由玩家自制的2MOD,讲述的剧情是发生在HL2EP2之后的事情。游戏中的UI,主界面,字幕大部分都是中文,目前只发现游戏提示是英文的。
游戏流程大概1-2个小时,总共只有4章。
氛围营造的不错,关卡设计的也很有新意。
优化方面不是很好,不过作为一款带中文的HL2MOD免费游戏还是很值得玩的。
游戏的流程非常短,整个游戏过程中最吸引我的大概就是在黑暗中围绕着我的那种感觉吧。游戏体验比较流畅,很有微缩版半条命剧情的感觉,把这个小品作为之前的一道开胃菜也十分不错。
点击下载:(专业的游戏)
点击下载:(玩家整合的CSOL单机版)
同类合集推荐
丰富多彩的游戏画面配上震撼刺激的背景音乐,辅以华丽唯美的动作技能,动作游戏的震撼效果跃然屏上。游戏堡精心准备了动作类单机游戏的合集供大家下载,欢迎大家前来查看!
射击游戏,简称为STG,是动作游戏的一种。最初的射击游戏并非是3D渲染的,所以十分普遍的“第一人称射击游戏”和“第三人称射击游戏”并不是射击游戏的基础形态。基本的射击游戏,一般为2D,细分可以分作平台射击游戏和卷轴射击。射击游戏曾经历过单独
半条命系列是一个科幻类型的FPS游戏系列,初代由Valve软件开发,雪乐山公司在1998年出版,最早使用使用的引擎是由雷神之锤II引擎修改的。半条命系列开创了FPS游戏的新规范,同时也开启了MOD模组游戏的热潮。今天小编就为大家盘点一下半条
Windows(R) 10/8/7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
Windows(R) 10/8/7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
Video Card Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
DirectX 版本
需要 4 GB 可用空间
需要 4 GB 可用空间
特别提示:强烈推荐用户使用迅雷 QQ旋风 或者 网盘下载,这样您的下载速度可以提高几倍。
网盘下载:
只解决游戏不能玩的问题
1.游戏堡网所有的游戏都经过严格安装测试,但下载后仍请大家自行查杀以便决定是否安装使用。
2.推荐用户使用迅雷、QQ旋风或者网盘下载,以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.游戏在安装运行的过程中若出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请下载对应的
4.下载的资源有可能会被杀毒软件提醒,部分报毒与补丁工具修复有关。若您有顾虑,请谨慎下载。游戏堡单机QQ群: 可以帮助您解决游戏相关的问题。
简体中文6.0
简体中文7.0
简体中文10.0
简体中文6.0
简体中文6.0
简体中文6.0
简体中文6.0
简体中文9.0
作品版权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们,本站将在3个工作日内删除。
中国综合游戏门户之一,游戏堡网提供(,网络游戏,网页游戏,手机游戏等)资讯,攻略,下载,补丁 是您找游戏内容的最好选择。
All Rights Reserved 湘ICP备号-2
游戏堡网温馨提示:抵制不良游戏,拒绝盗版游戏,注意自我保护,谨防受骗上当,适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受健康生活!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 11 Steam Achievements
Title: Transmissions: Element 120
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Jun, 2016
Play Transmissions: Element 120
Free to Play
Recent updates
We've decided to release the source code for TE120! Those interested in adding the special gravity gun to their mod are welcome to do so, but please just credit the TE120 team.
We also have a version of the source shader editor converted to Linux which, I believe, has not been ported to for any other mod. That was a mountain of work completed by Vincent who deserves special recognition & credit for his help.
There's a few other enhancements as well including:
Enhanced dynamic lighting (env_projectedtexture).
Integrated Source Shader Editor 0.5 for enhanced post processing & lighting.
Improved support for complex physics structures.
Support for super massive physics objects.
Strider patrol manager & combine formation support for Striders.
You can access the latest code on github located here:
New music & enhancements to an existing track.
Fixed issue with final journal not completing scholar achievement.
Fixed nodegraph recompiling issue.
Removed costly dynamic lights that spawn per muzzle flash.
Updated Spanish translations.
“When Transmissions ended, I cringed. I wanted more so, so badly.”
“A new mod called Transmissions: Element 120 was recently released, showing what a single developer can do with two years and a whole lot of dedication.”
“Transmissions actually contains some very creative and engaging sequences, reminiscent of the action, drama, and even horror that originally drew us all to the world of Half-Life.”
About This Game
Transmissions : Element 120 is a short single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls. The story takes place at a mysterious date & location. Where are you? Why have you been sent?
To help bring the Source Engine up to date several new features are included:
Enhanced dynamic lighting
Integrated Source Shader Editor 0.5 for enhanced post processing & lighting
Improved support for complex physics structures
Support for super massive physics objects
Improved AI and situational awareness on multiple AI types
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
DirectX: Version 8.1
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Video Card Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Copyright 2016 Shokunin Studios
Transmissions: Element 120 () /
Note: This is not a Valve product. Valve has allowed the use of its IP and use of their content.
More like this
Very Positive
(427 reviews)
Very Positive
(3,737 reviews)
Review Type
All&(3,742)
Positive&(3,525)
Negative&(217)
Purchase Type
All&(3,742)
Steam Purchasers&(3,737)
Key Activations&(5)
All Languages&(3,742)
Your Languages&(1,943)
Display As:
Most Helpful
1,938 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
If you are a fan of Half-Life 2 you will like this game
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Gordon Freeman jumping like soldier from tf2? Sounds crazy...or like the best idea ever. This game should be longer but still It's amazing.
Was this review helpful?
It's free and short, just like your D.Can't complain.
Was this review helpful?
It's like an unofficial Half Life demo.Use your brain and shoot some brains out.Definitely worth to play this short game.
Was this review helpful?
Little but pretty interesting mod
Was this review helpful?
Quite interesting and atmospheric.Shows you the good old times in Half-Life 2.Also a pretty fast gameplay, simple mod.
Was this review helpful?
I hate this game.It ends.In all seriousness, Transmissions: Element 120 is a fantastic little gem of a Source Mod. The gravity gun being replaced with a &force push& gun is simply brilliant, and a ton of fun to use. The only problem with this mod is that it is really short, but what is here is simply fantastic. I would love to see this expanded at somepoint, just for more action with that push gun.Not to mention the atmosphere of the game is freaking amazing. The darkness was a great way to convey direction, although I wish it was emphasised a little more throughout the game.
Was this review helpful?
Great mod that'll scratch that Half-Life itch while waiting for Half-Life 3.I give it a 7/7.
Was this review helpful?
Cool game with a small slice of Half-Life experience.
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
As the saying goes, great things come in small packages. Short, but sweet. :)
Short but sweet Half-Life 2 mod.
For &new school& gamers this is definitelly good start to view older games as better ones in some ways. This game is not ported and is better BECAUSE of it. Too similar to Half Life on which engine it runs.
Takes only 1 or 2 hours to finish. For todays standart not very easy, but definitelly not hard.As it is free I recommend it for anyone. And if you do not anyhow know what to do, just take bigger picture of situation. Take your time and finish it :-).
?????? levels, that you sometimes gotta use sentry guns.God damn issues in this game.5/10 medicore
download it if you are a hl2 fanunless you want long gameplay
Short, but very atmospheric game. Nicely done, would love to play more.
Good mod, great concept, story is lacking (either that or too implied for me to see it). 7.5/10
A very interesting twist to half-life, including some new mechanics, achivments, and a new gun. Although i wish there was more content.
Ah cmon! I've just started to get warm! I wish the fight was really much much long. Easy, too short but great new improvements! I love the first GGun! Worth to try and good job dev!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteSteam上的一款FPS游戏,免费,打怪物
暂时没有游戏图片,快来上传一些吧.
游戏白屏,打不开,链接失效
游戏有新版本了,请更新版本
图片限制:JPG,PNG,GIF,长宽像素,大小1M以内.
在推出第二章后归于沉寂,接下来到底会发生什么事情呢?近日,国外玩家“shokunin000”发布了一个MOD,名为“Transmissions: Element 120”,故事发生在第二章的剧情之后,并且有各种改良以及帮助玩家克服重力约束的新武器,制作时间达两年之久。MOD的特性包括有,强化的动态光影,强化的后期处理和光影,增强对复杂物理建筑的支持,增加对超大物理对象的支持,以及增强的AI。感兴趣的玩家可以去下载这款游戏,不过你需要有账号。(转自)
大家还玩了
暂时没有相关游戏
他们也推荐
Steam上的一款FPS游戏,免费,打怪物
还有其他问题或建议,请至
上传图片上传游戏内容图片,图片300K以内
Copyright (C)
常州永继网络科技有限公司版权所有,未经授权,请勿转载
总有好游戏或关注我们:
请先进入验证邮箱.《Transmissions : Element 120/传输:120号元素 #1》好怀念的画风!【小彬】_土豆_高清视频在线观看分享给朋友:把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效[第一期] 传输:120号元素[Transmissions:Element 120] [火焰解说游戏攻略全流程]下载至电脑本视频因版权问题,很抱歉无法提供下载扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效[第一期] 传输:120号元素[Transmissions:Element 120] [火焰解说游戏攻略全流程]扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2016 优酷
不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 崩溃大陆可不可以联机 的文章

随机推荐