创造steam上的dnf叫什么

请教steam上的创造_百度知道奇葩沙盒新作《CHKN》登陆Steam 成为造物主创造动物_网易荐新闻to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Besiege
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Early Access essentially puts us in dialogue with the community and the players. We want Besiege to be easy to access, and we would like to involve and address player feedback as the game progresses. Also, we really love to see how far everyone can push the building mechanics, and we want to be able to respond to the crazy methods people are discovering that we weren't even aware of!&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We aren't entirely sure how long it will take to release the game in its finished form. A rough and cautious estimate would be 1.5 - 2 years from now until version 1.0. We don't want to say any earlier than that!&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version will contain many more levels, in the form of islands to conquer. These islands will have different aesthetics and will feature objective types not found in the current Alpha, hopefully encouraging different tactics! If all goes to plan, the final game should boast more variety. As well as this, there will be more building pieces to utilise, potentially a level editor, and more expansive creation and sandbox options. The final game will also hopefully be significantly more polished than what it is currently!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
Early Access version contains 15 levels, comprising the kingdom of Ipsilon. There is a sand-box level to test creations and in any given level you can disable all limitations, allowing for experimentation. There is also a time-dilation dial, allowing the game to be viewed in slowmotion, or at 2X the normal speed. There is also a broad suite of building tools and pieces, including flying pieces, flamethrowers, cannons, contractible springs, axels, detachable joints, explosives and much more. You can also save and load machines in any given level.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&We are going to scale the price with the amount of content available. So as more features, game modes and levels are added we will add to the cost incrementally. We hope that players will feel they paid the appropriate price for the amount of content available at any given stage of the games development.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We are already being surprised by what people are constructing and discovering. It is quite amazing, and we want to expand and address features that the community finds or wants. For example, some members of the community are building an immense Siege Walker type thing – we never even realised this was possible. We want to facilitate such creativity, so we will be constantly looking toward what everyone is doing!&
Buy Besiege
Recent updates
Today we’ve got a small hotfix for you that rectifies some issues that have cropped up with version 0.32 since its release. Unfortunately with so many changes made to the game’s code a few bugs managed to slip past through our testing process so we apologize for that!
Thanks to everyone that made the effort to report these issues to us, if you come across any further problems, we always welcome your help in identifying them and reporting them!
Changelog V0.32hotfix
Fixed an issue where war machines could collide with bombs
Fixed an issue where the flying block would stay have force when frozen
Fixed a bug where the wooden pole sometimes wouldn’t display when using skin packs
Fixed a bug where machines could collide with wood piles in build mode
Fixed a bug where the firework wouldn’t be ignited by fire
Fixed a bug where 3d key mappings would be displayed when placing blocks
Hello everyone!
Today we have another Besiege update for you, Version 0.32! Over the past few weeks we’ve been working hard to eradicate a lot of Besiege’s bugs, that have been building up since release. Whilst this update is mainly about those fixes we’ve also got a new tool for you to try out, The Symmetry Tool!
The Symmetry Tool
The symmetry tool has been on the cards for a while now, basically it allows the builder to symmetrically place blocks with a single click. You can mirror the placement of blocks across three different axis in order to speed up the production of your war machines!
The main portion of version 0.32 is bug fixes, in total there are fixes for 62 bugs in the update and made a number of improvements.
We've also had to make significant changes to the game's joint system in order to address some fundamental flaws that were causing serious bugs. As a result we have improved joint stability, however it is possible that certain machines may not function as before and that certain build practices will be adversely affected, these include:
---We fixed a rotation bug that would prevent blocks from attaching correctly, machines that relied on this bug will no longer work properly.
---The Pin Block is now far more rigid, some machines may experience parts snapping off if they are not properly supported when using Pins.
In other news, level production is going very well and we’re hoping to have the next couple of campaign levels soon! Work on other unannounced features is also proceeding well and we should be announcing them in the near future!
We really hope that you find the symmetry tool useful and enjoy a less buggy experience whilst playing Besiege. We’re sorry for the lack of new content in this update but we wanted to spend some time fixing the many bugs that have been mounting up since Besiege’s early access release.
Thank you for your continued patience and enjoy!
Changelog V0.32
ADDITIONAL CONTENT
Added Symmetry Tool
IMPROVEMENTS
Undo/redo now works with the flipping of blocks
Changed pin block to use a kinematic system to increase performance of it.
Switching from camera block to default camera now has a smoother transition
Added new option, &More Accurate Physics& that increases physics accuracy
Various GUI tweaks
Switched engine to Unity 5.4.0f3 offering increased performance due to:
---Improved multithreaded job execution (Engine).
---Improved multithreaded rendering (Engine).
Fixed a bug where some machines would break on starting simulation, if rotated in build mode
Fixed a bug with the save files and brace on Linux systems
Fixed UV mapping of bomb to allow for texture on skin.
Fixed a problem where the short version of a skin wouldn't update correctly.
Fixed a bug where the short wooden pole didn't load skins.
Fixed a bug where it was possible to open the skins bar ui during simulation.
Fixed camera block issues where it would slightly affect frame rate after a lot of simulations.
Fixed an issue with wooden poles and double wooden blocks where they would fail to connect.
Fixed music resetting to enabled upon loading new level.
Fixed a problem with selecting a skin pack.
Fixed an issue where only some joints would be broken by freezing.
Fixed various bugs with explosions, now more uniform & are more physically sound.
Fixed a bug where shortened blocks would be saved as their long counterparts.
Fixed rope being able to break in invincible mode.
Fixed invisible crystals in zone 30 breaking before displayed
Fixed an issue where using the Steam Overlay would hide the game’s UI
Fixed bug where Modifier + Tab hides UI
Fixed bug where Tornado force would stack at 0% simulation speed
Fixed issue with the size of the old sandbox’s boulder
Fixed problem where pressing Tab to hide gizmos and 3d hud wouldn’t always work
Sacred flame holder can no longer be moved in build mode
Odd Contraption handle can no longer be moved in build mode
The well bucket can no longer be moved in build mode
Fixed Zone 1 tutorial page counter
Fixed an issue where ropes would be placed oddly
Fixed an issue where the transform tool placement would be off
Zone 17 is now named correctly
Fixed a problem with suspension joints being too weak
Fixed sheep placement issue in Zone 13
Fixed a bug where chickens couldn’t be killed by fire
Fixed a problem where double clicking too quickly would fail to save a machine
Removed floating trees from Tolbrynd level select
Wheels and Saw Blades can no longer be place inside flamethrowers
Fixed a problem with Drills and Saws not killing NPCs
Fixed a bug that caused the level completion flag to get stuck on the screen
Fixed a problem where sometimes the sound for placing or flipping blocks wouldn’t play
Blocks can no longer be placed through toolbars
Fixed a bug that allowed cannonballs to fire through wooden panels
Wooden Pole & Long Block can no longer be placed inside the swivel joint
Fixed a bug where the unpowered wheel would prevent a machine from being destroyed
These blocks no lo Steering, Suspension, Spinning, Wing, Wing Panel
Fixed a bug where birds would still produce blood when killed even if it was turned off
Fixed an issue with the long wooden block intersecting and replacing itself with a small one
Fixed an issue where blocks still freeze and break even if invincibility is turned on
Fixed a problem with the half-pole acting as a long pole in sub instances
Using God Powers whilst at 0% simulation speed will now prevent level progression
Fixed an issue where Camera blocks were frozen by the placement of pins
Fixed an issue where copying block settings would allow the player to exceed slider limits
SingleBlock now freezes at high altitude
Wheels now freeze at high altitude
Wooden Armor now freezes at high altitude
Fixed Balloons functioning as normal whilst in a Zero G environment
Fixed an issue with cannons firing at incorrect power when fired using heat
Spikeball is now rendered correctly in thumbnails
Fixed a bug where flipping a piston on a rotate machine would off-set the piston’s placement
The Camera block no longer counts as a physical object
Cannons can now be fired more than once by heat, when infinite ammo is turned on
Fixed an issue where mods would cause the title screen not to load on game launch
Fixed a bug where water particles would appear in unexpected places
Fixed a bug where rope would intersect with blocks attempting to be placed
Fixed bug where the COM would fail to update when machine is deleted or translated
Fixed bug preventing player building from under the floor in Zone 26
Fixed bug where transform tool failed to appear in middle of modded machines
CHANGES FOR MODDERS
More public functions available in the AssetImporter class.
VR player option enabled, allowing for easier VR modding.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets. Build a machine which can crush windmills, wipe out battalions of brave soldiers and transport valuable resources, defending your creation against cannons, archers and whatever else the desperate enemies have at their disposal. Create a trundling behemoth, or take clumsily to the skies, and cause carnage in fully destructible environments. Ultimately, you must conquer every Kingdom by crippling their castles and killing their men and livestock, in as creative or clinical a manner as possible!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512mb Dedicated VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Minimum:
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, 512 MB VRAM
Minimum:
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, 512 MB VRAM
Sound Card: ALSA compatible
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(315 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(17,394 reviews)
Early Access Review
I may have a problem
Early Access Review
This is boring.
Early Access Review
Who doesn't like to build something that can takeover a whole kingdom?
Early Access Review
I built a contraption that could not fail.It failed.Still won.100/100.Buy it.
Early Access Review
They add things very slowly. Hardly even Alpha I'd say. There's bugs but not many, it has little content. It gets boring extremely fast. If you enjoy games that involve building and creating contraptions you'll probably enjoy it but it's not a game most people would spend more than a few hours playing. It's creative, has some funny moments, and gives you that &I'm a genius& feeling.. but it's dull, and extremely boring.
Early Access Review
very enjovnwgitskrh
Early Access Review
It's not very often that I find a game that I feel is worth more than the listed price. The way the game presents itself, and how the game plays when it comes to building things that will help you beat each individual level. It's in early access but every time I play this game I find new things. I'll give this game a 6/10
Early Access Review
One of the best games ive ever played I recommend this
Early Access Review
awesome game in general, great physics engine, wonderful medium for displays of creativity.
Early Access Review
Great game. Devs are good too.
Early Access Review
Make a machine that launches projectiles only to realise the projectile will launch your machine.Besiege is crazy. You just can't help it but laugh to your heart's content once you see your elegant and complex catapult being launched instead of the rocks it was supposed to throw or your 30-cannon platform being torn to pieces due to the backfire. You will fail, my friend. But you will laugh. And then, you will try again, until you reach victory.Besiege is a physics-building hybrid, where you construct elaborate war machines with the objective to clear each stage. Anything that comes to your mind, you can craft it: from old-fashioned trebuchets and helicopters to tanks with windmill-like contraptions that maul your foes and needle-armored cars. Your imagination is the limit, and you will spend many hours building the weirdest machines you can imagine. Engineering in Besiege is simply beautiful. Just like Lego, you snap together blocks, wheels, pistons, weapons and many, many more while praying your machine is gonna work, let alone move. Following trial and error, you will imrpove your machines or build new ones. The way to realise your goals has many paths, and you are free to follow the one that suits your imaginations. The best thing you can do, and I strongly reccomend it, is search on the internet for ideas. I have seen (and built) flying machines that can carpet bomb the entire map, catapults that self-reload, transforming robots and more. Before you grasp the basics of this game, it's worth trying to follow some guides and build some other hilarious and crazy stuff first.When trying to complete objectives, keep in mind there's a limit in size to what you can build. However, the free-build mode allows you to alter the game's objectives and make your own, allowing you to go as big and wild as you want.In story mode, things are simple: you got a build phase, where time is stopped for you to build your machine, and action phase, where you witness you machine in action as your enemy's troops are trying to destroy it. You can swap between phases as often as you like, something really useful for your experimentation.On the downside, there's not an actual story to follow which is not a bad thing. The music gets a bit monotonous at times, and it would be nice to see some extra graphic features added, like more grass, buildings and trees, since mostly the objectives are present in your map.As an early access game, I absolutely reccomend you grab it. Although there are not many campaign stages, its toy box and free build features are unrivalled: you can make the biggest, meanest, and most hilarious war machine and watch it destroy a tiny village full of men and sheep. It feels pretty close to completion than other titles, and I have the feeling it's gonna be big when the full version will be released.RATING:Gameplay: 8.5/10Presentation: 7.5/10Enjoyment (replacing story): 8/10Unique Factor: Engineering Freedom: 9.5/10OVERALL: 8.3/10
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I see people building amazing complicated machines of terror.And I have problems with making something that drives straight.10/10
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game is absoultely amazing for those who have great active imaginations, or just love some destruction. There are so many great modders in this community that you can never really be bored with this game because of all of the amazing creations that are posted every day. Anyone who likes to make their own creations or just likes goofing around, this is the game for you.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Besiege essentially boils down to this, you get building blocks and using these blocks you make siege engines, flying contraptions and doomsday machines and are tasked to destroy or steal some object, or kill some people or some poor, defenseless, innocent sheep (allegedly innocent that is, you can see that murderous posture they have in their grazing, ready to strike in a moments notice). It is a game that can be played simply with a bare minimum degree of complexity and with trial or error, or with a high degree of complexity and engineering for you to perfectly craft the siege machine of your dreams. Aesthetically the game is beautiful, as it takes its models and object design from what I could only describe as very Leonardo da Vinci, giving this game a very Renaissance feel to it. Gameplay wise it is very engaging and fun to play if you're into building contraptions, and could be appropriately described as a more complex angry birds. Overall I would recommend this game to anyone who enjoys puzzles in which the solution is open ended and up to you.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
-get game-build crappy stuff-feel stupid-get idea while at school-make it-it is awesome-feel smart-download others-find some stuff cooler than mine-fell stupid again-goes around and aroundawesome game 11/10
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
A good game that just needs more levels
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
One Of My Favorite Sandbox Games :D
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
The most common words you will use to describe your machine are holy and ????, usually in that order.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
A great sandbox game and a great way to exercise your creativity. This is a great go-to game when you need a break from &tougher& games. There's nothing like a couple of hours of messing around with machines of death to relax one's mind.Also, a huge, huge plus is that the game is actually moving forward in terms of development, and each update is quite exciting.10/10 (and technically, it's not even done yet)
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
After spending more time on this than i probably should ive come to the conclusion to write a rewiev which i do very rarely. Even after i have played this 80+ hours i still suck at building in it and i always end up just trying to fill the machine up with bombs because the explosions are cool
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam创造本地缓存 的文章

随机推荐