中国的冬奥会筹委会地址在哪to dothe usual suspectson a toy who you don't k

Official Blog | Disney Marathons and Running Events | runDisney
Walt Disney World& Resort, Florida
https://secure./media/rundisney/blog/runDisney-media-Blog-.jpg
Different stages of life call for different goals, different motivations and different situations. As an exercise physiologist working in the health and fitness field for more than 10 years, I thought I had it all together when it came to setting and reaching goals. Exercise and striving for my "healthy" place has always been a passion of mine – a way of life – and a great source of excitement for me. In my twenties, I had ample time to exercise however long I wanted, and didn't have to abide by anyone else's schedule other than my own. I ran a different 5K or 10K on most weekends, followed a strict training plan, and had extra time to incorporate various cross-training opportunities to help increase my strength, endurance and running time.
I had helped new moms get back into their fitness routine for years, so I thought I'd be an expert when it came time for me to be a mom when I was in my early thirties. I had my jogging stroller ready to go, thinking I could go back to my old routine. The goals I had before, just weren't feasible anymore. I kept pushing, thinking things would just work their way out like they always did. However, my sleep patterns were a mess, my eating routine was off, and my time was no longer my own. My body was weak and I was tired. I wasn't sure I would ever be able to exercise like I used to again.
That was until I learned something integral to my journey as a mom, as an exercise physiologist and as a human – every little bit counts, no matter what. I started going on 10-15 minute walk/jogs at a time, or engaging in mini circuits of no more than 5 minutes. Even though this was very different than my "normal" 30-60 minute workouts, it's what made sense for me, in my now. Throughout this tough realization, I began to grow stronger not just physically but as a person. Many of us face tough times in our training plans. We all have different goals, different motivations and different situations, so it's imperative that we re-evaluate our priorities, reassess our goals and create a plan that is realistic for us in the present.
I have two little boys now, and they have taught me so much about myself and my priorities in life. I know that exercise and training hard CAN be a part of my life, but it needs to make sense for me and my family's situation, not anyone else's. You, too, CAN make it work for you.
Tips to Turn Things Around
1. Reassess
What do you want to achieve? What is most realistic for you to focus on? Are they in alignment with your priorities?
2. Create a Plan
Consider your current circumstances (time frame, support system and so on). Create a plan that meets yours and your family's needs. Talk about it and include them in your journey.
3. Reach out for Support
It's key that your friends and family understand where you are and what your goals are! Include them in your planning process, let them know if you need their support either to cheer you on, join you or even watch your kids! Having a supportive team makes a big difference in helping you reach your goals.
4. Be Flexible
Ongoing changes and unpredictable circumstances can challenge your routine sometimes. Don't fret, have a "plan B" and do what you can when you can. That's it!
5. Break It Up
Don't be afraid to break up your activity into smaller bouts. Sometimes giving yourself permission to not define your exercise plan effectiveness simply based on time is a good thing. If you are training for something specific that requires a longer time commitment, assess your schedule and your family needs to see what is essential to realistically achieve it.
6. Make the Most of It
Enjoy every moment of your dedicated time. Take time for yourself or involve your family into your routine! Load up the jogging stroller and head out on your path, or call the babysitter for your dedicated YOU time. Whatever you do, your time is valuable – enjoy it, take it in, make the most of it!
7. Give Yourself Credit Where You Are
Remember, every little bit counts! Maybe you might not improve your personal record (PR) this race, but give yourself credit for you journey – own it, live it and love it. Life is way more than beating records and checking everything off your lists.
No matter what comes your way in life, you've got this. Take a breath, reassess and just keep on going, no matter what it looks like, no matter what your goal is, no matter where you are in your journey.
You'll get to where you want to be if you believe it.
Brittany Onufrak is a health coach at Cigna(R), the presenting sponsor of (R) Marathon Weekend.
This content is for educational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Speak to your doctor if you have health concerns and prior to starting a new diet or exercise program.
Categories: , , , , , ,
Runners assembled with heroic style during the
at Disneyland Resort! With three epic race distances that featured Super Heroes like ,
and , participants channeled their inner Super Hero with power-packed costumes. Take a look at some of our favorites from the weekend:
Congratulations to runners who participated in Super Heroes Marathon Weekend! Which runDisney race are you planning to bring your style to? Click
to learn more about upcoming events!
Categories: , , , , ,
Wining and dining? Check. Running an impressive menu of races? Check. Dressing in delectable style? Check. The 2017
was an appetizing start to the Walt Disney World(R)
race season as runners donned their most scrumptious styles! Take a look at some of our favorite creative costumes from the weekend:
Congratulations to runners who participated this past weekend. Did you race in a fun costume? We would love to see your style! Share your Wine & Dine-inspired looks with us using the hashtag #WineDineHalf!
Calling all
runners! It's time to start your
for the February 2018 event, with only a few months left until race day. Kick your training into gear with these helpful tips from Olympian Jeff Galloway, our official , inspired by some of our favorite Disney Princesses.
Watch out for the poison apples.
Don't make the same mistake as Snow White! Low or non-fat foods with carbohydrates and protein are a must before any sort of run. Prior to a short run (under one hour), enjoy just a small snack like fresh fruit. Running for longer (90 minutes or more), your body will need something with more carbohydrates such as a bagel with peanut butter. Preparing for a race the next day? Avoid eating a larger meal the afternoon or evening before.
Make sure hydration becomes part of your world.
Just like Ariel and her finned friends know, with a little H2O, life is the bubbles! Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout training, increasing during the week leading up to the race. During the 48 hours prior to a race, drink at least 4 to 6 ounces of water every hour you're awake. Hydrating during the race is also important – stop at every water stop if possible, aiming for 3-6 ounces of fluid every 15-20 minutes.
Every princess needs her beauty sleep.
While you won't need decades of sleep like Aurora, resting up like a sleeping beauty is a must the days prior to your race. Relax and rest the last two days prior to the race by reading, watching TV or even listening to music.
You could go running and racing and dancing and chasing…
Want to improve your overall fitness? Break out of your running routine (or tower, like Rapunzel) and try cross training on non-training run days. Stretch your muscles out during a yoga class or try other activities that won't tire out your calf muscles.
A good sole can make all the difference.
Don't lose your sneaker when the clock strikes midnight! Proper running form, just like proper running shoes, is important to your training success. For an efficient running technique, keep your feet low to the ground without lifting your knees, maintain an upright running posture, stay light on your feet and adjust your stride to feel smooth and comfortable.
For more running tips from Jeff Galloway, visit . To download training programs designed for each runDisney race, visit .
We have heard from many of you over the past few months regarding registration for runDisney race weekends at Disneyland Resort. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and dedication to our runDisney race events and want to share the following update with you.
Given the level of construction to support the ongoing Disneyland Resort expansion, we have been working hard to determine how we can continue providing our West Coast participants with the best possible runDisney experience, which is designed around the ability to run throughout our resorts while enjoying entertainment offerings and characters.
After careful consideration and weighing all possibilities, we have made the very difficult decision to place all runDisney race weekends at Disneyland Resort on hiatus beginning in 2018. This includes the associated Coast to Coast Race Challenges.
Anyone who has registered for one of these races will be contacted directly by runDisney today by email and will receive a full refund for registration fees and for any commemorative items they may have purchased.
While news of this hiatus is sad to share, we are so thankful for the magic and memories you have helped create at our race weekends through the years. We look forward to hosting the upcoming Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland Resort November 9-12, and we hope to see many of you there.
We encourage runners to continue to visit
for other race opportunities. A full schedule of races at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Paris are currently still being offered, in addition to our virtual race series. Guests with questions can contact
Categories: , , , , , , , ,
What we eat leading up to a training run or a race is imperative. And while you may have go-to foods and beverages, it's important to consider how we're properly fueling our bodies before hitting the pavement. What we eat – and how much we need – varies based on the distance and time we will be running. A light jog, short run or quick race may need only water or some sport drink with carbs and electrolytes to get you through. A longer run, like a half or full marathon, requires more carbohydrates leading up to the race, along with possibly topping off your fuel stores with goos or gels on race day.
My usual pre-race meal is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wheat (protein, carbs, whole grains), a banana (more starches), a sports drink with water, and carrots (just because). This has treated me well for half marathons and full marathons prior to refueling on the course with water, sports drink and/or gels. Recently, I broke my routine before two races, and I definitely felt the difference. I learned my lesson, and rest assured for my next race, I will be eating what has proven to fuel me in the past!
Foods to Eat Before a Short Run (30-60 minutes)
Your body doesn't need a lot, but it may perform better with a small snack that includes protein and carbohydrates. Try one of these:
Graham crackers with peanut butter or honey
A cup of applesauce and cottage cheese
Fresh fruit, like berries or a banana
Morning runner? A bowl of cereal with milk is sufficient.
Foods to Eat Before a Long Run (90 minutes or more)
If you plan to run for 90 minutes or more, an increase in carbohydrates is necessary. Try one of these about an hour before heading out:
A bagel with peanut butter or jelly
Peanut butter and jelly on wheat bread with a banana
Pretzel or carrots with hummus, and cheese stick
Sports drinks will aid in electrolyte balance
Foods to Eat the Night Before a Race
If you're racing in the morning, time can be tight. Don't forget to properly fuel the evening before with a meal that includes complex carbs and protein. Try one of these for dinner:
A bowl of pasta with a meat sauce or meatballs
Pizza with veggies and some protein
Leave trying different foods, fuels and drinks to when you are training or running for leisure, so you can see how your body responds. No matter what you will be running, racing, how far or how hard, stick with what you know works!
Philip Grand is a health coach at Cigna(R), the presenting sponsor of
This content is for educational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Speak to your doctor if you have health concerns and prior to starting a new diet or exercise program.
Categories: , , , , , , , , ,
The story of a mom, a daughter and a magical Disney surprise
Let's just say you're at Boston Marathon Expo, breezing through the exhibits, when you round the corner. The
booth beams with color and energy. But wait a minute… who's that in the giant poster? The tutu-clad young lady running toward , her arms raised in unfettered elation…
It's your daughter. The same picture you carry everywhere on your phone!
"My legs were actually shaking!" smiles Val Walforth. "When I showed my phone to the Disney people at the booth, they were amazed, too. We took a photo of the photo and sent it to everybody!"
And the winners are…
Emily asked to do the
as her graduation present. Both Emily and Val had a blast running in costumes. "I have so much fun laying out my outfit the day before," Emily says. "I love the whole process of picking out costumes. It's a big part of the whole experience for me."
Val and Emily ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon for two years, winning first place in the mother/daughter category both years, which was a special team division at the time. The photo was taken in the second year.
"It totally captured the feeling of running down Main Street," Emily recalls. "It gives me goose bumps. You can't see it in the picture, I have tears in my eyes."
Running as a Celebration
Val is a serious runner—not in the brow-furrowed, driven sense, but as a firm believer in running as a celebration to be shared with family and friends. "I have done the Boston Marathon for five years and I love them," she says, "but when I do the runDisney races, they mean more to me."
"There aren't words to describe the feeling. The characters on the course, the people cheering along the way, the pixie dust they sprinkle. I started with the
– a Marathon and Half Marathon – in 2010. Since then, I've done the
two years in row and the . After the
in California, it was an honor to receive a Coast to Coast Challenge medal with Walt Disney on it. Only the runDisney race medals are on our walls."
"We get very excited and emotional about it," Val adds. "Maybe that's why we're such a Disney family. My husband is usually part of the ChEAR Squad, but this year, he's going to do the 5K and 10K races. Even if he walks them, he'll know, first hand, what a gift it is to be able to run these races."
Categories: , , , , , , , , ,
Whether it's a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon, hydration is KEY to a successful and safe run during a
By education and title, I am an exercise physiologist. By human being, I am a runner. I can honestly say after countless 5Ks and 10Ks, 15 half marathons and three marathons (four of those races being runDisney events!), I am addicted to the freedom and the ease of losing yourself in a few miles. Through my experience, however, I have seen my own performance soar and sink – all based off of weather changes and hydration. That's why I wanted to share some tips so that you feel prepared at that starting line.
So while I am not from where the races take place, I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – home of what may seem like a lot rain and snow than other cities. While preparing for the
races that are in January, I was training in the depths of our winter weather. So, my body was in for a challenge when it hit 85 degrees on the day of the full marathon. I had run the half marathon the day before and was already depleted, but felt I had rested and recovered as best I could. The heat got to me very quickly, though, and over the course of 26.2 miles, I felt myself slowing down more and more each mile. Thoughts of quitting, coupled with a fear of passing out, entered my mind. If only I had hydrated better!
If you are going to experience a weather change, try to get to your race site a few days early to acclimate, but more importantly, HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE! Here are some more of my tips to be prepared for weather, hydration and different climates:
Drink plenty of water throughout training, but especially the week leading up to the race.
Avoid sugary drinks, alcohol and desserts the weekend of the race as they will dehydrate you.
Load up on fruits and veggies, along with your complex carbs, on the days leading up to the race.
Get water at every water stop (or at least every other stop). If you want the sports drink (which you should if the temperatures are 70 or higher), switch at every other station. Aim for 3-6oz of fluid every 15-20 minutes.
Avoid the sun as much as you can for a few days leading up to the race to stay rested and not deplete any energy stores.
Energy gels or gummies are great for short-term energy, but be sure to wash them down with water (not a sports drink). If people are handing out oranges – take them!
A lot of people worry about having to go to the bathroom during a race. Avoid water 60 minutes prior to the race but if you have to go – go! There will be plenty of opportunities along the way.
Don't eat or drink anything new on race weekend, and especially on race day!
Pay attention to your urine throughout your entire training period. If it's clear – you are well hydrated. If it is not – drink up!
Disney race specifics:
From beginner runners to serious athletes, the runDisney events have a lot of participants with varying levels of experience. Try to remember that this race is fun, pretty flat aside from the onramps, and people will stop to take pictures with characters along the way. This can delay your race time – don't let it delay your hydration, though.
On race day, you wake up very early and arrive to the race several hours before you begin, so it's easy to deplete yourself of hydration and energy before you even begin. Bring water and any pre-workout hydration in disposable bottles.
Good luck with your training, and have a magical and safe race!
Alissa Spears is a health coach at Cigna(R), the presenting sponsor of
This content is for educational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Speak to your doctor if you have health concerns and prior to starting a new diet or exercise program. Source:
Categories: , , , , , , ,
The Walt Disney World Marathon's first quarter century
jogs a lot of fond memories.
Great things often happen because someone believes in an idea and sticks with it. This was certainly true for Walt Disney and his artists, who built one idea upon another. The
– and all the
excitement that followed it – began with a small group of people who knew that the world's greatest resort destination was the ultimate "runtopia."
The Walt Disney World Marathon was officially given the green light in 1992, though discussions began 10 years earlier between Walt Disney World Cast Members and a select group of race management experts led by Jon Hughes. Today, with more than 40 years of experience producing running events, Jon continues to be the executive race director.
"There was no question in our minds that this was the ideal place for a marathon," Jon recalls as he takes a few moments from overseeing the recent Tinker Bell Half Marathon at . "Everything an ideal race event needs—places to stay, great things to experience on the route—it was all in one place."
"Hey everybody, it's Sue!"
When the signal to start sounded at the first Marathon on January 16, 1994, less than 6,000 runners began the 26.2-mile experience (there are now more than 45,000 throughout the race weekend). One of them was Susan Reinhardt, who today at the age of 70, has run every race at both the
and Disneyland Resorts!
"When I was growing up, girls weren't brought into as many sports as the boys," she said. "We would play volleyball and a few other things, but nothing like the boys got to do. I really got involved in running later in life. I joined running groups and enjoyed how it relieved stress. When I run, I solve problems in my head. I can think of so many things on a run, then before I know it, I'm back home.
"Running has also broadened my life, because I've now traveled to races in Aspen, London, Paris, Stockholm—and I'm not an Olympian, just a regular person who loves adventure and meeting new people. I've made friends for life."
"Every event is a show in itself"
One of Jon's favorite aspects of planning runDisney events is working with the Disney Entertainment Cast Members. "They're so creative, so full of ideas," he says. "Characters and musicians, actors and singers. Even the race volunteers at the various water, food and first aid stations will cheer, sing and dance enthusiastically for the participants.
"There are a lot of things they add on every year, and some things that have become traditions that runners expect to see every year. One of the little touches is a place on World Drive where runners can hear the song "Sweet Caroline." That's a little nod to Boston, which is one of the running capitals. At Red Sox games, people sing it before the seventh inning stretch. That's the sort of thing that Disney didn't have to do, but it makes some people smile so they do it anyway.
The runners themselves provide some of the most magical moments. "Once there was a man who crossed the finish line and we were worried for a moment because he immediately dropped to one knee as soon as he safely got out of the finish area," Jon recalled. "It turned out that he was proposing. There have been countless proposals, honeymoons on foot, anniversaries, birthdays and other landmark events in people's lives. Almost every event brings new stories, some funny and others very touching."
The joy of a "personal best"
Running doesn't have to be competitive for it to be a triumph, since the act of doing it is a victory--or in Disney terms, a dream come true. "We welcome ability levels from people who have never run, or would rather walk, all the way to Paula Radcliffe, the current world record holder in women's marathon, and they all rave about the experience. One year we had 17 members of the same family in a race. Many times, three generations will be running, or walking, together.
Every year since it began, the Walt Disney World Marathon is voted one of the top marathons for beginners. "There is a unique camaraderie among runners," said route operations manager Tom Ward, who has also been with the event from the beginning.
"Seeing first timers finish never fails to get us all choked up. They'll cry. We'll tear up, too. They can come from anywhere in the country, or the world, it doesn't matter. We celebrate along with them."
What better place for a happy ending than right here?
up a notch this summer with one of our running playlists on Spotify. We teamed up with our friends at Walt Disney Records to create customized playlists for
races. Find your favorite playlist to give you that extra step of motivation in your next race!
Our newest playlist for the
features some fun summer beats to get you through those dog days of summer training. From Olaf's "In Summer" to favorite tunes from "Moana," there is a wide variety of songs to get you pumped up during your runs.
Simply visit
to sign in or sign up for an account then you can unleash our running playlists under the . Continue to check back as we will be updating our playlists for every event each year.
What motivates you during your runDisney training? Share with us through social media using the hashtag #runDisney. Don't forget to follow us for the latest runDisney news on our official channels on , ,
Categories: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
is offering two re-imagined experiences to enhance the race weekend for runners and spectators.
is designed to take the hustle out of your race weekend and calm your inner Force. This new package offers a private concierge lounge where participants can pick up their race gear while enjoying some light snacks and exclusive entertainment, all in one relaxing place.
There will even be early shopping opportunities at the
that will allow runners to beat the crowds and casually shop for race merchandise. This experience also includes early access to the New Balance Expo Booth where runners are able to purchase a pair of the 2017 Limited Edition New Balance runDisney Collection.*
Runners will wrap up the weekend with a Post-Race Celebration Party at the
restaurant in the Downtown Disney(R) District on Sunday afternoon. To commemorate the race weekend, Light Side Lounge guests will receive a Disney PhotoPass(R) Collection that enables them to download all of their saved images from the entire race weekend and more!
If cheering on Star Wars™ Half Marathon – The Light Side runners is more your speed, the
is for you. Friends and family will enjoy a private viewing area in Disneyland(R) Park to watch and cheer on runners as they cruise at lightspeed down Main Street, U.S.A. While spectators wait for their runner to return, they can partake in a private continental breakfast buffet at the ESPN Zone(R) restaurant with televised race course viewing.
When they've had their fill, just steps away is the finish line where spectators can relax in luxury lounge seating as they cheer on race participants.
All guests will receive chEAR gear and exclusive parking the morning of the event.
Whether you're running, supporting or just a fan of this galaxy, the Star Wars™ Half Marathon – The Light Side race event has something for you.
for more details and to sign up for the Light Side Lounge: A VIP Experience or the Spectator Viewing Party.
* Private shopping opportunity grants early access to Official Race Merchandise and New Balance areas of the Health and Fitness Expo only during posted dates and times.
Official Race Merchandise and New Balance merchandise is subject to availability and purchase restrictions.
See Official Race Merchandise and New Balance Health and Fitness Expo booths for details.
Categories: ,
When sitting for many hours at a time each day whether it is at a desk, in school or other sedentary activity, certain muscles are prone to tightness: inner calves, thighs, quads, upper chest, back, and groin. These are also the muscles we use for running. When they're tight and out of balance, this inhibits running performance and may lead to an injury, which can keep you from running your runDisney race altogether.
A lack of flexibility is a common cause for injuries. Whether you're new to running, sit for several hours a day or are just getting back to running after a long break, I want to help you have a memorable runDisney experience at
presented by Cigna, by empowering you with how to help you stay injury-free.
Understanding why stretching is important may help motivate you to incorporate it into your regular workout routine. Running with imbalanced muscles is like driving a car with a flat tire. Yes, you can move, but the car is not performing at its optimum and using energy inefficiently.
Begin by stretching these key muscle groups for runners to have good range of movement, a balanced body and greater efficiency, which may help you stay injury-free and reach your
Upper Body – Looking down at a computer or at a cell phone frequently can create tightness in the neck, chest, upper and lower part of your back. Your arms and legs move together in unison, so if you have tightness in your upper body, this will also restrict your running stride. Many people don't know how to run faster. Move your arms faster and your legs will follow. Not the other way around.
Groin Muscles – A pulled groin is not fun. You use those muscles for walking, going up steps and running. Working on flexibility keeps you mobile and injury-free.
Inner Calves – People who sit are more prone to have tightness in their calves. Tightness in your calves can lead to hamstring strains. If you are having hamstring issues, stretching your calves may help.
Thighs/Quads – You use these muscles to help lift your leg when running along with your hip flexors. Tightness here will decrease your running efficiency by making your body work extra hard to compensate, which could lead to slower running times and/or low back pain. Especially if you have a desk job, they are more prone to be tight.
I am a big supporter of preventive health habits like stretching to help stay injury-free, and for total health and wellness. If you haven't had your annual check-up with your doctor, schedule it today. This is a great opportunity to know your four health numbers: body mass index (BMI), blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol, so you can stay healthy and empowered. Here's to your health!
Antonio Williams Jr. is a health coach at Cigna. Cigna is the presenting sponsor of Walt Disney World(R) Marathon Weekend.
This content is for educational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Speak to your doctor if you have health concerns and prior to starting a new diet or exercise program. Sources:
?karabot, J, Beardsley, C, ?tirn, I, Comparing the Effects of Self‐Myofascial Release with Static Stretching on Ankle Range‐of‐motion in Adolescent Athletes, Int J Sports Phys Ther. 2015 A 10(2): 203–212
Healey, K, Hatfield, D, Blanpied, P, Dorfman, L, Riebe D, The effects of myofascial release with foam rolling on performance, J Strength Cond Res. 2014 J 28(1):61-8
Lieberman, D, Warrener, A, Wang, J, Castillo, E, Effects of Stride Frequency and Foot position at Landing on Braking Force, Hip Torque, Impact Peak Force and the Metabolic Cost of Running in Humans, Journal of Experimental Biology
Dunne, J, Running: It's All in The Hips, Jan 8, 2013,
Categories: , , ,
Before every race, I practice the same ritual of laying out my running outfit — the more sparkle, the better! It usually includes a running skirt, visor and a tank with photos of my 4-year-old twin boys. They are the reason I run and the reason I will be running the
in February for the third time to support . It's because of this charity that I have two healthy and active little boys.
I went into labor with my boys seven weeks before they were due. I barely made it to the hospital before I delivered Logan. Thirty-one minutes later, I had an emergency cesarean section with Lennon. Delivering prematurely was my biggest fear. We live in a small coastal town in Florida and the closest children's hospital is several hours away. I was nervous I would be far from the high-level neonatal intensive care that babies born prematurely often require.
During my mom-to-be research, I learned that neonatal specialists from the children's hospital three hours away rotate shifts at our local hospital. It's because of donations to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals that they can provide this vital care. When we needed specialists, they were there.
I don't think I ever understood the value of life until I watched my boys fight so hard for theirs. There was so much strength in their tiny bodies, and I was grateful every day that we were able to stay close to our friends and family until the boys were healthy enough to come home.
Watching my little miracles persevere through so much adversity motivated me. I was eager to lose the extra 100 pounds I had gained during my pregnancy, and knew the gym was not an option with infant twins in tow. That's when I found running. I purchased a jogging stroller so the boys could join me.
Just before the boys' first birthday, I established a new goal: to run a half marathon. My life was forever changed when I discovered I could combine my love of Disney with running, while supporting a charity that ensured kids live happily ever after — running through
in the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
The miles flew by for me. I wasn' I was running for Logan and Lennon and the other 10 million kids who are treated each year at Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. I wanted to show my boys that their mommy could fight as hard as they did.
I hope to see you this year as I run the Disney Princess Half Marathon again for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. As a charity runner (we call ourselves "Miracle Makers"), we fundraise (the minimum varies by race) and are guaranteed race entry. You thought the race was full? Not for charity runners! We also have phenomenal fundraising support, an exclusive breakfast (yes, there are Mickey waffles), specially-priced rooms at Walt Disney World Resort(R) Hotels (subject to availability) and best of all, an amazing network of other charity runners.
Join me. Register and learn more .
When Katie Heck isn't logging miles, she serves her community as the Lieutenant of Community Services at the Punta Gorda Police Department. Children's Miracle Network Hospitals is the presenting sponsor and celebratory charity of the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
Within 18 months I ran two marathons with two very different experiences and two very different race times. My second marathon was 47 minutes faster. How?
I achieved this personal best with
and having more fun.
For my very first marathon, my focus was solely running. The result was I ended up overtraining, injured, and in pain for weeks after the race.
The second time around, fully recovered, I ran a course that was much more difficult and in the heat of summer. Yet, I was out there moving fast, pain free, having fun and talking to everybody.
My favorite memory was mile 24, where a stranger became a friend, and coached the coach to maintain the pace to the finish line.
What training secrets created such a different and positive experience and may help you prepare for the ? Will you believe me when I say, I was able to do all this by running less while training.
For the year and a half after my first marathon, I dedicated myself to learning how to train smarter and stay injury-free. Since then, I've coached myself and many other runners how to build a foundation of wellness that supports their running goal. I like to think of it as the Pyramid of Change. This pyramid incorporates all areas of wellness including physical activity, sleep, nutrition, mindset and support.
Physical basics include preventive health like making sure you get your annual check-up with your doctor and knowing your key health numbers: body mass index (BMI), blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol so you can help stay in control of your health.
I'm excited to share my learnings with you so you can run your
best and have a great experience all the way across the finish line!
Any time you're feeling challenged or stuck in your training program, use the Pyramid of Change and try a new exercise, a different level of intensity, grab a friend or get back to basics.
Cross Training – By reducing my running from five days to three days per week, it allowed me to add strength training, stretching and other forms of cardio such as cycling, swimming and rowing. This variety reduced the impact on my body, continued to build my endurance, increased strength and reduced muscle imbalances. The result was decreased injury and increased performance – both faster and stronger!
Structured Runs – Intentional runs designed for speed training, a medium run, and then a long slow run with a friend helped make the time and miles go faster.
Get Support – Ask a friend, family member or coach to help cheer you on to the finish line.
Mindset/Motivation – When you know your "why," you can develop mental focus and stay motivated to achieving your goal.
Accomplishing my second marathon was eye-opening and reinforced how important it is to honor our bodies in order to reach our potential and achieve our personal definition for wellness. When you're properly prepared and can run pain-free, then you'll get to fully enjoy your favorite runDisney memories.
That's the power of smart training.
Briane Agostinelli is a health coach at Cigna. Cigna is the presenting sponsor of Walt Disney World(R) Marathon Weekend.
This content is for educational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Speak to your doctor if you have health concerns and prior to starting a new diet or exercise program. Source: .
Stretches, /fitness-exercise/stretches
Fuel your body, /fitness-exercise/guide/health-fitness-fuel-your-body
Positive Thinking Sets You Up for Success, /balance/features/power-positive-thinking?page=2
Hello runners!
My son and I just returned from
at Disneyland Resort, and I wanted to share a recap of our trip. In a word, everything about this race weekend was perfect.
My running buddy, the weather, the courses, our resort, the food, the holiday celebrations at the parks… everything!
Austin and I were signed up to run the Doctor Strange 10K together.
After about one mile, he decided that I was too slow, so he went on and waited for me at the finish. We both agreed that the course was 6.2 miles of total fun! Running through the two Disneyland theme parks was definitely the highlight.
We celebrated our 10K with breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen, rested briefly in our room, and then hit Disneyland Park for some more fun.
On Sunday, I completed the Infinity Gauntlet Challenge by running the Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon. This was my first time running this half marathon and the course immediately became my favorite! The miles took me through the theme parks, along the beautiful streets of Anaheim and even around the warning track at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Bands, cheerleaders, spectators and Super Hero cosplayers were all out cheering for runners. It was so much fun!
The race reminded me, once again, why I love running the Disneyland runDisney events.
First, if you are staying at a Disneyland Resort, you can easily walk to the starting line in about ten minutes.
I also love that the city of Anaheim joins in the fun. One of my favorite moments of the race was seeing local USO cosplayers putting on a swing dance show for runners!
Even as just an average Super Hero fan, I really enjoyed the energy the characters brought to the race. It was also fun to get photos with them—especially Black Widow, who I channeled in my running outfit.
Since we had already spent a day at each theme park, we decided to use the third day of our Park Hopper ticket taking in all of the special holiday celebrations at both parks.
The highlights were definitely "it's a small world" Holiday and the World of Color Dessert Party.
This was the
perfect way to end our trip. My boys are growing up fast, so trips like these have become even more important to me.
Austin and I had the best time and we are already planning our next adventure together!
It's hard to believe, but
is less than a month away!
As Austin and I begin to finalize our plans and finish up our training, I wanted to stop by with a final pre-race update.
has been going pretty well.
We haven't been perfect with logging every single run, but with a busy sports schedule we decided to be okay with missing one every now and then. Our priority has been making sure we get the long runs in every week. The miles are definitely getting easier as our race gets closer … we are so excited!
We have recently begun my favorite part of
race preparation.
Dining reservations are being made, theme park plans are being mapped out and running costumes are starting to take shape.
Dining - Austin is a much more adventurous eater than me, so he took on the responsibility of choosing where we dine.
He has researched menus and even listened to some podcasts about food at . We are celebrating our 10K with a brunch at , have dinners reserved at
and , lunch at
and will be going to the
one evening.
Most reservations can be made 60 days in advance, and I found it very convenient to make them using the
on my phone.
Park Plans – This is only our third trip to Disneyland.
Even though we visit Walt Disney World frequently, Disneyland feels like a totally different experience.
It offers so many unique attractions and I love knowing that I am walking around the same park where Walt Disney once worked and played. Austin and I have really enjoyed looking at maps and planning out our theme park days.
We're also very excited about the special
taking place during our trip!
Running Costumes – One of my favorite things about runDisney races are all the creative costumes people wear. Austin and I are planning to dress up in honor of our favorite super heroes, while still keeping it comfortable enough for running.
It's been easy to find athletic wear that goes along with our theme. We are planning a dress rehearsal on our last long run to make sure it all feels good for 6.1 miles.
It's never a good idea to wear anything new (especially shoes) during a race. We also plan to take old sweatshirts to wear in the morning in case of cooler weather. They can be discarded once we warm up, and runDisney will collect all clothing items along the course and donate them to charity.
That's a win-win!
When you're traveling to a race, it's really important to remember all essential items.
I learned that the hard way!
Here is a checklist that I now use as I pack my suitcase.
Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend is so close!
Not only am I super excited about the race and visiting Disneyland, but I know that Austin and I will be making memories I will treasure forever. I will definitely stop back by the runDisney Blog with a recap of our race weekend!
Lori is a member of the 2016
representing runDisney. She is here to answer your questions and help you plan your runcation.
In some ways, running can be considered a selfish sport. It's all about you, and the time you personally dedicate to getting in your miles or crossing that finish line. After nearly 20 years of running races ranging from 5Ks to ultramarathons, I know how much "me" time and energy it takes to train and race year-round.
But there are lots of ways for running to be an incredibly rewarding team sport, one in which the emphasis shifts from the self to the other. I learned this the first time I met Erin.
Erin, a triathlete and mother of three, was recovering from an accident that caused a traumatic brain injury. After learning to walk again, she set an ambitious goal: To return to sports by running the . She was given the opportunity to run through a partnership between
(my employer) and , an organization that enables people with different abilities to participate in mainstream sports events.
Achilles athletes are matched up with one or more guides during the race. The purpose of the guide is simple: To help the athlete complete the event by providing support along the way.
I had first heard about Achilles and guiding from Cigna's CEO, David Cordani, who had served as a guide the previous year. He inspired me: If our CEO can do it, why can't I?
Erin and I met for the first time in December about a month before the race. We went on a practice run together in her Connecticut hometown. We weaved our way through the shoreline community streets on that cool late fall morning, getting to know each other and talking about what all runners talk about: family, relationships, politics … and, of course, running. As her guide, this practice run gave me the chance to understand her unique running needs: How I can serve as an extra set of eyes for her impeded peripheral vision, how I can give her an arm to lean on for stability around turns, and how I can give verbal warnings for bumps or potholes in the road.
During the run, I was virtually unaware of my own – suddenly minor – aches and pains. It was the shift from self to other. All that mattered was helping Erin finish that run safely, which we did.
We became friends that day, and that friendship carried us through the Walt Disney World Half Marathon. We shared an amazing race experience, along with her husband who served as a second guide. We reveled in the energy of the crowd. We cried when we caught our first glimpse of . We took lots of pictures. And we crossed the finish line hand-in-hand-in-hand.
It's been both thrilling and humbling to be part of the Cigna and Achilles teams these past few years. I'm grateful to Cigna for being an employer that cares about my health and well-being – even encouraging me to keep up with my annual check-ups and stay on top of my important health numbers (Body Mass Index, blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol). And I'm also grateful to Achilles for the racing opportunities they provide athletes and guides around the world. Both organizations help people do amazing things.
I've since guided many Achilles athletes, but that first experience with Erin – who has become a good family friend – marked a material shift in my running career. The shift from running being a mostly solitary endeavor to being a way to help others achieve their dreams. A way for me to give back through the sport I love most. And a way to make our community of runners stronger.
Michael Lo Presti is the Communications Director at Cigna. Cigna is the presenting sponsor of Walt Disney World(R) Marathon Weekend and Disneyland(R) Half Marathon Weekend.
Categories: , ,
Whether you're training on your own or running in a
event, it's nice to have a friend to run with. This year, we're delighted to welcome Misfit as presenting sponsor of .
So you're probably asking yourself, what is Misfit? (And no, it's not one of Snow White's other dwarfs). It's actually an activity tracker that can fit seamlessly into your . And it can help you 24 hours a day! How, you may ask?
Here are some tips from the Misfit team on how to make the most of training with a Misfit activity tracker:
You can track your progress. Set up Misfit in minutes with the easy-to-use app and pound the pavement as you train for your next race. If you're relatively new to running, Misfit helps you set goals and build training gradually, which is ideal for pairing with the Galloway "run/walk" method. If you're an experienced runner, it's a great way to "award yourself" by displaying your achievements and goals in one, well-organized place.
You can get enough rest. You feel, look and work better with a good night's sleep (okay, maybe Sleepy overdoes it). You can do something about it…by doing nothing. Let Misfit automatically track your sleep. Set a goal, like seven to eight hours a night. Keep artificial light and screen time at a minimum at night. Reduce caffeine late in the day. Remember that rest is as important for your training as your running. If you can hit the sack early, you can take advantage of early mornings, which are some of the most "magical" times to run.
Your friends can join in the journey. Find a running buddy or two at similar fitness levels and use your Misfits to stay accountable. Stay in touch and check on each other's progress on the social menu of the Misfit app.
You can eat healthier. Sometimes we don't have the time or resources to keep track of the best food choices. Keep in check and get an overall picture of what you're eating with the Misfit app's photo food journal. Or connect with a partner app, like LoseIt! or MyFitnessPal for more detailed nutritional tracking. That way, when you finish your Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend event, you can indulge at all the fresh markets at the
Sometimes the pressures of daily life and the race against the clock stand between you and your runDisney goals. But when you think about it, the
itself is the result of both dreams, perseverance and hard work. You can do it. After all, you have friends like Misfit and all of us at runDisney along with you, mile after magical mile.
If you would like to get training with a Misfit activity tracker, check out their latest products at
and enjoy a 15% discount off your purchase by using code STRIDE15. This offer can be redeemed toward any item and is valid through October 31, 2016.
Misfit is the presenting sponsor of Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend at Walt Disney World& Resort.
Each year, more than 200,000 runners from across the globe participate in
One of the things runners frequently want to know is, "How does Disney create runDisney course magic?"
To find out, we talked with the people who make the magic happen, starting with runDisney event manager Paul Morris, who is responsible for designing courses at .
Most Magical Courses on Earth
"Runners just love to run inside our Parks," says Paul. "There's no other experience like it. That's why they come."
When our course designers begin creating a new course they try to locate as much of the course as they can inside the Disney Parks.
"We want to create the most magical, visually stunning and entertaining race courses for our runners while still keeping safety our main priority," Paul says.
As for our races at , race director Mike Bone has to be creative with only two theme parks to work with so his team sets out to find other exciting views for runners.
"While trying to maximize the amount of time in the Parks, we also try to find iconic venues in Anaheim," says Mike. "We want to make the courses as interesting as we can for runners."
Two of these venues that are unique to our Disneyland races are Angel Stadium of Anaheim and the Honda Center, home of the Los Angeles Angels and Anaheim Ducks, respectively.
"Togetherness, for me, means teamwork." – Walt Disney
Designing and building a runDisney race course is a huge partnership. Theme park operations, logistics, transport, engineering, and resort operations are all included.
Many of the roadways don't belong to Disney so partnerships with local, county and state municipalities are needed. In fact, Rick Morris, Manager, Disneyland Sports, tells us that depending on the direction of a course, our Disneyland races could pass through up to four different cities in California!
At Disney, runners are a priority. According to Nancy Belanger,
Director of Experience Integration, "when a major construction effort is underway, like the new flyover on Osceola Parkway and changes along the Magic Kingdom Toll Plaza, the runDisney team works hand-in-hand with its governmental partner Reedy Creek Improvement District to create exciting new course alternatives that will entertain our runners."
More Magic on Its Way
What makes running through Disney Parks so special is you never know what you will see on course. There may even be some behind-the-scenes magic!
"Runners love seeing where the magic happens," says Mike, who remembers how exciting it was for runners to get a glimpse at Cars Land as it was being built not too long ago in .
Likewise, at Walt Disney World, Paul and his team will incorporate new attractions into course designs, including the recent popular additions of Fantasyland at
and Harambe Market in .
"There's always new and amazing experiences on the horizon at Disney," notes Paul.
"So we'll also develop courses that let our runners run around the upcoming magic and catch a sneak peek at all the future excitement coming their way."
Disney Entertainment
With course layout and theme in hand, John Phelan, Entertainment Show Director for runDisney and his team begin the creative process of deciding the entertainment offerings for each race.
John sees the entertainment on the course as "inspirational, aspirational and just plain fun." Runners like to have motivation to keep on running.
So every half mile or so, entertainment is spotlighted to surprise and delight the runners. Disney characters, live bands, floats, stunt people, actors, musicians and dancers are all featured throughout the races.
"It's an amazing experience for the runners," explains John. "Characters and entertainers cheer as the runners make their way through the Parks.
It's exciting and emotional.
Definitely a big part of the magic."
So what does it take to create runDisney course magic? Start with plenty of imagination and teamwork, and blend in great Disney entertainment. And of course a little pixie dust never hurts!
Hello runners!
As Austin and I approach the halfway mark of our , I thought I would stop by with a quick update.
In my , I shared that we are both running the
and I will also be doing the
to complete the .
Our main goal is to have fun and get lots of photos, but we also want to be properly trained so that we feel good enough after the race to spend the day playing in the
theme parks.
Like I'm sure it is for many of you, fall is a busy time for our family. I only have two kids, but we have four sport schedules going on right now. Here are a few tips I've found that help keep our Super Hero training on track:
Schedule your runs & Every Sunday night, my husband and I look at the upcoming week's sports and school schedules. While we are dividing those duties up, I go ahead and pencil in our training runs.
Multitask & Austin and I often run on a path at the soccer complex while my older son practices. We would be sitting around waiting for him anyway, so this is a great use of that time.
Be prepared & I keep running shoes and clothes in my car so that if an opportunity arises for us to fit in a run, we are ready.
I also throw my laptop in there when I leave the house, so I can work on team manager duties while sitting at practices. I have found this time to be very productive.
Customize your training schedule & Some weeks Austin has up to four soccer games. He runs a lot during them, so I often count a game as one of his midweek runs.
I don't want him to get an injury from too much running.
Add miles for your own race & Since I am also training for two upcoming half marathons, I add my additional miles to the end of our long 10K training runs.
Be flexible & Again, Austin and I are not doing this to break any speed records.
I don't want to dampen his enthusiasm and motivation for the race by forcing him to run when he just isn't feeling it.
If he is too tired or the weather is too hot, we run the next day…no big deal!
With around eight weeks left until , we are about to enter my favorite portion of
"training." It's time to decide what running outfits we will wear, when we want to visit the theme parks and what new restaurants we are going to try.
Next month, we will be looking at the planning portion of runDisney race weekends… stay tuned!
representing runDisney. She is here to answer your questions and help you plan your runcation.
In our , Cigna chief medical officer for national accounts, Dr. Charles Smith and Cigna health coaches provided preventive health tips to help keep your body in top shape ahead of race day. Now that you've crossed your
finish line, you road warriors may have some well-earned wear and tear. To help you heal, our Cigna experts are back to share tips on how to take good care from toes to head after your
Blisters: to pop or not to pop? This is a good question. Leave smaller blisters alone and let them heal on their own, especially when they're deep under the skin. A large, shallower blister that is up to a quarter size on the sole of the foot and is filled with fluid can be gently pierced with a sterilized pin needle to relieve pain or pressure in order to begin the healing process. While this allows some relief, make sure to sterilize the area thoroughly before and after, and apply antibacterial cream until it heals completely to avoid infection.
How do you care for calluses and corns? Caring for your feet is a great reason for a pedicure! For at-home care, after a bath or shower use a pumice stone to rub away dead skin, then apply moisturizing cream. A second skin adhesive over the callus or corn also provides relief and prevents further friction. If the problem persists, see your doctor.
How do you treat athlete's foot? Athlete's foot is a fungus that grows on the skin, which causes itching and burning. People get it by coming into direct contact either from the ground or another person. A good preventive measure if your feet are prone to sweating a lot inside your shoes, apply baby powder to wick moisture away and always allow shoes to dry fully before wearing them again. If you get athlete's foot, treat it with nonprescription antifungal creams, and keep your feet clean and dry. If the problem persists or you have diabetes, see your doctor.
At Cigna we believe one of the best ways to help you stay healthy is by getting your annual wellness check-up with your doctor and : Body Mass Index (BMI), blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol. As you train for your next runDisney event, whether it's
in Orlando or Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend in 2017, stay connected with us for more health and wellness tips and motivation from Cigna experts. We're here to be your health partner along your road to wellness!
Cigna is the presenting sponsor of Walt Disney World(R) Marathon Weekend and Disneyland(R) Half Marathon Weekend.
I've participated in many
race events, and I always have a blast! But, I have to say that my favorite race weekends are the ones that include running with my family.
Last year, I ran
with my oldest son, Aaron. And this year, my 13-year-old, Austin, and I have decided to run the
at . We are following the official runDisney
for the 10K, which kicked off last month. The plan works great for beginning runners and has eased him into longer distances gradually. He does play soccer year-round, so we have modified the plan to fit longer runs on days he doesn't have games.
Choosing the Super Hero themed race was a no-brainer for Austin. Like most teenage boys, he loves all the Marvel movies, which makes this race so appealing to him. No matter what distance or theme you're searching for, runDisney has the perfect race for you! In 2010, Austin had his runDisney debut in the Kids Races, and it seems like only yesterday that he and I competed as a team in the 2012 Expedition Everest Challenge.
Now, he is ready to conquer the 10K, and I just hope I can keep up!
So, while I'm super excited about a trip to Disneyland and completing the , I am even more excited about all of the quality time this will give me with Austin. Training for the race, planning our costumes and deciding on our theme park and dining plans are just a few examples of the things we will be doing together over the next couple of months. I am very aware of how quickly my kids are growing up, so finding something that we can do together is priceless. I also hope that by doing runDisney races with my boys, it will instill in them a lifelong passion for running, and the desire to be active and healthy.
Stay tuned to the
leading up to Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend, as I will be sharing updates on our training and planning progress!
As you prepare for your
race, we want to help ensure your body is in top form by sharing preventive health tips from Cigna experts on topics you may have wondered about, but were too afraid to ask. Asking about runner's chaffing can be embarrassing, but don't worry – we get it! Cigna's chief medical officer for national accounts, Dr. Charles Smith, and health coaches are here to help you achieve your personal runDisney best, whether you're training for the
presented by Cigna or another race event! Let's get to it!
How do you prevent chaffing? Chaffing anywhere on the body can be prevented by applying a generous layer of petroleum jelly or diaper rash ointment to the affected area. Avoid wearing sweat-soaked clothing, which exacerbates chaffing, and on longer runs, take a sample size of the lubricant with you to reapply.
How do you avoid getting sick on the course? A good rule of thumb is, right before runs lasting up to 60 minutes, just drink water. For runs over 60 minutes, replenish energy with a sports drink containing electrolytes and glycogen. If you're concerned about too much sugar or high calories, low calorie sports drinks are available and provide the electrolytes needed with less sugar and calories. Another helpful tip to ensure you don't have to unexpectedly go to the restroom during your run, eat foods you normally eat and that you know agree with you in the days leading up to your race.
At Cigna, we're passionate about being part of your team and supporting you along your health journey. Which is why we believe in : Body Mass Index (BMI), blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol to help you stay in control of your health and to keep achieving your runDisney milestones! If you haven't yet, see your doctor to get your annual check-up and know your numbers!
Stay tuned for more questions you've always wanted to ask after Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend.
Cigna is the presenting sponsor of Walt Disney World(R) Marathon Weekend and Disneyland(R) Half Marathon Weekend.
It is one month until your big race! You've established a
to prepare – whether it's
presented by Cigna or another running event – and you're seeing good results. Way to go! Now, it's imperative to continue improving.
To help you achieve your
goals, we gathered expert tips from Cigna's chief medical officer for national accounts, Dr. Charles Smith, and Cigna health coaches who have identified five key areas to focus on in these last few weeks. If you are not currently seeing improvements, your training program may be lacking in one of these areas. Not to worry, we can help!
Sleep – Getting good sleep is one of the biggest advantages when it comes to your health and it directly impacts performance. During sleep, your body heals itself and your central nervous system processes important information. For runners, that includes new movement patterns and firing muscles in sequences that improves efficiency and speed. Adults should aim to get 7-9 hours of quality sleep.
Nutrition – Just like a car cannot go the full distance with only half a tank of gas, the same concept is also true for our bodies. Here are three ways to help you properly fuel your body:
Don't Skip Meals – When feeling starved, you are more likely to over eat at the next meal and choose fast foods and snacks. Head off temptation and eat regularly.
Eat Balanced Meals – Eat for nutrients and health, not necessarily for taste. Meals should include a balance of protein, carbs, and healthy fats.
Drink Plenty of Water – We have all heard this but sometimes don't do it. A good rule of thumb is to drink 16 ounces of water two hours before your workout. For workouts over one hour, try to drink 4-6 ounces every 15 minutes. Once you're done, continue hydrating to quench your thirst.
Core Training – Every time you take a step you are using your core for support. Your core consists of obliques, glutes, abdominals, and lower and upper back muscles. The stronger and more stable your core is, the more efficient runner you will be. For distance running, strengthen this muscle group up to 4-5 times a week.
Cross training – Combining two or more different activities such as cycling/weight training, swimming/yoga, or a fitness class/calisthenics enables you to build different muscle groups while giving others a chance to rest and repair. Cross training also helps improve cardiovascular endurance and prevent injuries. Try strength (yoga) or weight training every other day. Your cardio can be done on consecutive days.
Mindset – Your ability to overcome mental barriers will have a big impact on your success and overall experience. Read our
to help you start training your runner's mindset today!
To help support your training program, try our Coach by Cigna mobile app. Discover fun, healthy activities, and be inspired and encouraged every step of your journey with Cigna coaches, experts and resources in the palm of your hand!
Just as we're part of your team to help you achieve your running goals, we're here to help you stay on target with achieving your health goals, too. If you haven't had your annual check-up with your doctor yet, now is a great time to schedule it to know your numbers: Body Mass Index (BMI), blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol, and get recommended preventive screenings. Knowing your numbers helps you continue on your road to wellness and achieving your runDisney milestones!
Cigna(R) is the presenting sponsor of
and Disneyland(R) Half Marathon Weekend.
Coach by Cigna mobile app is free and available with Android OS 4.4 and higher and iOS 8.0 and higher devices (U.S. only). The downloading and use of the Coach by Cigna mobile app is subject to terms and conditions of the app and the online store from which it is downloaded.
This content and the Coach by Cigna app are for educational pu

我要回帖

更多关于 冬奥会nto 的文章

随机推荐