Release Date: 14 Jul, 2016
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base application
on Steam in order to run.
Buy 3DMark Time Spy upgrade
Packages that include this game
Buy 3DMark
Includes 8 items:
3DMark, 3DMark Time Spy upgrade, VRMark Preview, 3DMark Sky Diver benchmark, 3DMark Fire Strike benchmarks, 3DMark Ice Storm benchmarks, 3DMark Cloud Gate benchmark, 3DMark Time Spy benchmark
Buy 3DMark + PCMark 8
Includes 2 items:
About This Content
Time Spy is a DirectX 12 benchmark test for gaming PCs running Windows 10. With its pure DirectX 12 engine, built from the ground up to support new API features like asynchronous compute, explicit multi-adapter, and multi-threading, Time Spy is the ideal benchmark for testing the DirectX 12 performance of the latest graphics cards.
This optional upgrade is for people who bought 3DMark before July 14, 2016. It unlocks additional features and settings, but it is not required to run Time Spy benchmark tests.
Unlock Time Spy custom benchmark settings.
Unlock the Time Spy Stress Test.
Unlock the option to skip the Time Spy demo.
System Requirements
Processor:1.8Ghz Dual-Core CPU with SSSE3 support
Memory:4 GB
Graphics:DirectX 12
Video memory:1.7 GB
Storage:3 GB free space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Negative
(25 reviews)
I Don't trust this
This &upgrade& is sort of pointless, as it only enables the user to custom control their benchmarks. However, the real issue here is that this is not a true DX12 synthetic benchmark.I repeat: THIS IS NOT A TRUE DX12 SYNTHETIC BENCHMARK.Based on Futuremark's official press release on 07/19/2016, &A CLOSER LOOK AT ASYNCHRONOUS COMPUTE IN 3DMARK TIME SPY,& only a single code path is being used to test the GPU, instead of a multi code path that maximimizes the GPU's performance. In other words, all GPUs will only run at bare-minimums implementations of DX12, instead of the actual implementations of DX12 that pulls out the potential, raw performances of the GPUs.In short, DX12 enables multi-compute queues, but this synthetic benchmark only enables single compute queues on GPUs.It means that AMD GPUs won't actually run at their highest potential DX12 performance, and NVIDIA GPUs are given a &handicap& by this benchmark, so it won't show the actual synthetic multi async compute results that's being used in modern and future DX12 titles.This synthetic benchmark is supposed to be &Neutral& to all GPUs, but doing so doesn't even maximize the theoretical benefits of GPU architectures that enables multi-compute queues in actual DX12 scenerios. Unless/Until a patch or update enables multi-compute queues in the options, this benchmark is both a waste of an &Upgrade& and a waste of synthetic DX12 implementation.I regret making this purchase and I am sorely disappointed as to how this is &fair& to all GPUs that greatly benefits from actual DX12 implementations. I do not recommend people to purchase/download, both the free version and this upgrade version.
Unacceptable. This should be a free upgrade for 3d mark owners.
$4.99 USD or $6.50 AUD just to skip the demo and do custom runs on a 4 minute or so test.Pretty annoyed about that.Not to mention I already forked out $19,99USD for 3dMark not long ago this 'upgrade' feels like a punch in the you know what.
For those on the fence, it's really not worth it. You're paying for unlocking custom options and a skip demo option. In my opinion, those who have already forked out the money for the 3DMark package should have received this for free.Absolute money grab. Shame on you, devs.
Nice looking and demanding benchmark. could admittedly be prettier, it seems a bit overfocused on bloom and light shafts which makes it look a bit...what can i say, artificial? i kind of Wish 3Dmark tried to pursue photorealism instead of spectacle. its good but more so in a &Wow i wish this was a game sense& rather than a &this is the best graphics ever& sense. still, if you want to push your new GPU, this is a good way to do it
5E for a skip button and custom settings, what a steal, what next , 5E for sli/cf support ? 5E for vulkan ? 5E for 4K ?
RIP Demos, I just want my scores damn it!
Really neat but not too sure explicit multi-adapter works. iGPU load doesn't increase at all when I start the benchmark.
4.99E for an option to skip demo ? hell yes!And yeah i am aware it offers a lot more then that :P
3 people found this review funny
For those on the fence, it's really not worth it. You're paying for unlocking custom options and a skip demo option. In my opinion, those who have already forked out the money for the 3DMark package should have received this for free.Absolute money grab. Shame on you, devs.
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
5E for a skip button and custom settings, what a steal, what next , 5E for sli/cf support ? 5E for vulkan ? 5E for 4K ?
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
$4.99 USD or $6.50 AUD just to skip the demo and do custom runs on a 4 minute or so test.Pretty annoyed about that.Not to mention I already forked out $19,99USD for 3dMark not long ago this 'upgrade' feels like a punch in the you know what.
Was this review helpful?
Unacceptable. This should be a free upgrade for 3d mark owners.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
This &upgrade& is sort of pointless, as it only enables the user to custom control their benchmarks. However, the real issue here is that this is not a true DX12 synthetic benchmark.I repeat: THIS IS NOT A TRUE DX12 SYNTHETIC BENCHMARK.Based on Futuremark's official press release on 07/19/2016, &A CLOSER LOOK AT ASYNCHRONOUS COMPUTE IN 3DMARK TIME SPY,& only a single code path is being used to test the GPU, instead of a multi code path that maximimizes the GPU's performance. In other words, all GPUs will only run at bare-minimums implementations of DX12, instead of the actual implementations of DX12 that pulls out the potential, raw performances of the GPUs.In short, DX12 enables multi-compute queues, but this synthetic benchmark only enables single compute queues on GPUs.It means that AMD GPUs won't actually run at their highest potential DX12 performance, and NVIDIA GPUs are given a &handicap& by this benchmark, so it won't show the actual synthetic multi async compute results that's being used in modern and future DX12 titles.This synthetic benchmark is supposed to be &Neutral& to all GPUs, but doing so doesn't even maximize the theoretical benefits of GPU architectures that enables multi-compute queues in actual DX12 scenerios. Unless/Until a patch or update enables multi-compute queues in the options, this benchmark is both a waste of an &Upgrade& and a waste of synthetic DX12 implementation.I regret making this purchase and I am sorely disappointed as to how this is &fair& to all GPUs that greatly benefits from actual DX12 implementations. I do not recommend people to purchase/download, both the free version and this upgrade version.
Was this review helpful?
I Don't trust this
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Really neat but not too sure explicit multi-adapter works. iGPU load doesn't increase at all when I start the benchmark.
Was this review helpful?
Nice looking and demanding benchmark. could admittedly be prettier, it seems a bit overfocused on bloom and light shafts which makes it look a bit...what can i say, artificial? i kind of Wish 3Dmark tried to pursue photorealism instead of spectacle. its good but more so in a &Wow i wish this was a game sense& rather than a &this is the best graphics ever& sense. still, if you want to push your new GPU, this is a good way to do it
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
RIP Demos, I just want my scores damn it!
Was this review helpful?
4.99E for an option to skip demo ? hell yes!And yeah i am aware it offers a lot more then that :P
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
<label for="wp_DMark Time Spy upgrade
<label for="wp_DMark
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websitesteam怎么买3d mark_百度知道
steam怎么买3d mark
我有更好的答案
打开商店 在游戏旁边有个软件栏。点进去 搜索3DMARK即可。
为您推荐:
steam的相关知识