关于看电视,1.玩电脑游戏的时间少了学习的时间多了的英语作文2.性格如何让自己变得外向向了交了很多朋友

英语作文 假如你是刘岚,琳达是两年前就读于你学校的交换生.昨天你收到了他的电子邮件,请根据下面的邮件给她回信.就是写出“我”现在的变化,提示:比以前长高了.更健康了,看电视玩电脑的时间少了.学习的时间多了.性格变得外向了.交了很多朋友.邮件的开头和结尾已给出.不计入总次数.70词左右
213验证码3GZ
I am very glad to receive you letter and I am willing to tell you some changes on me.Now I am much higher than before and I am much healthier.I used to spend too much time watching TV or playing computer games,but now I have changed a lot.I prefer to spend time on my study.At the same time,I have been more outgoing and easygoing.I make a lot of friends and I can get well on with all of them.I am so happy that I have changed so many!\
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文根据提示写一篇短文,介绍自己发生的变化.1.比以前长高了,更健康了;2.看电视、玩电脑游戏的时间少了,学习时间多了;3.性格变得外向了,交了很多朋友.根据实际情况适当增加内容,短文字数为70词左右.两篇短文写在一张纸上,书写要工整,措辞规范.
nfNM45HG13
taller and healthier than l was before.Watch TV, play computer games all the time are less than before,learning time is more than before.l am more outing than I was befoer,so I have many friends now.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码八年级英语作文题,假设你是王丹,霍莉是两年前就读于你学校的交换生,昨天你收到了他的电子邮件请根据下面的邮件提升集内容,给她回忆封邮件 1,比以前高了,更健康了.2,看电视,玩电脑的时间少了,学习的时间多了3,性格变得外向了,交了更多的朋友开头已给出 Dear Holly,Long time no see!I also miss you very much.结尾 Come to visit me if you are free.急死人了
Dear HollyLong time no see! I also miss you very much. How sweet those days we were together.Everything is fine with me. I am taller and more healthy. I attached one of my picture taken when I went hiking this summer with some friends. I spend much less time on TV and PC now since it is a important stage for our Chinese student. We need take the entrance exam next
year to a high school. It takes me much more time in studying.I become outgoing now and made a lot of new friends. we play together , study together and help each other. It feel good to be with friends. when I am with them, I always think of you, my best friend. Come to visit me if you are free.B. rgds.WangDan
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码需一篇英语作文,词数 60-80简要介绍关于梅的成长变化 1.爱好 从前喜欢弹钢琴、看电视、聊天,现在喜欢打网球看书和散步 2.外貌 过去个子矮 短发,现在个子高多了 长发 3.性格 过去外向,现在有些内向 要求 不要逐字逐句翻译,内容合理通顺
问月TA0193
Growing up has changed Mei a lot. For example, she used to love playing the piano, watching TV and chatting, but now, playing tennis, reading books and taking walk become her favorite extracurricular activities. She also looks different now. she was a short girl with short hair in the past and now she grows into a tall girl with long hair. Moreover, she is growing quieter and not the noisy little girl any longer.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2013人教新版8年级英语期中复习书面表达范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013人教新版8年级英语期中复习书面表达范文
上传于||文档简介
&&03​人​教​新​版年​级​英​语​期​中​复​习​书​面​表​达​范​文​,​单​元​测​试​书​面​表​达​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖