您可以通过手机快速访问论坛版块及管理收藏夹,随时随地访问自己最爱的内容
看帖及回帖更快速
通过手机版,可以快速的访问您需要阅读的主题,并可以快速的发布新帖及回复
站内短信实时收发,与短信另一端的朋友进行单人或多人聊天
节省流量与获得优质手机体验并存
Copyright & 1998 - 2016 Tencent Inc.经典文章子分类您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
有关爱情的英文经典句子&我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。
来源:网络整理 网摘加载中...
Tell me you are mine. I’ll be yours through all the years, till the end of time. 请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。&Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。&No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。&Love means never having to say you are sorry.爱,意味着永不说后悔。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。&Love is a fire which burns unseen. 爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。&Love is a carefully designed lie.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。&In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness 在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!&When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms. 第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。&Tell me you are mine. I’ll be yours through all the years, till the end of time. 请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。&Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。&No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。&Love means never having to say you are sorry.爱,意味着永不说后悔。&Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。&Love is a fire which burns unseen. 爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。&Love is a carefully designed lie.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。&In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness 在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!&When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms. 第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
破洛洛 版权所有
Copyright &
All rights reserved.黔ICP备号本站不承担任何版权问题,如果我们侵犯了您的利益,请来信告知(),我们会在第一时间处理!我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.求这句话的理解
不管你爱我 恨我
我都要你在我面前
是不是属于一种表白?
朋友之间 也可以这么说的
如果是情侣呢?
情侣 还表白个P啊
只是说想跟你一起走下去
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界存档消失 的文章