estrella galiciacollection什么意思

Living Room - Leather Set | $949.99
Unbeatable prices!!
At K & B Home Furnishing Outlets we have deals all year long!
HABLAMOS ESPA?OL
Estamos aquí para atenderlo.No dude en llamarnos al (305)851-2049 o visitarnos 759 NW 37 AV Miami, FL 33125
Newsletter
Newsletter Subscribe for Newsletters and special offers
Contáctenos
759 NW 37 AV
Miami, FL 33125
(305) 851-2049Estrella Madani | 领英
Estrella Madani所在地区San Francisco, California所属行业酒店500+ 位联系人 加入领英,就可以查看Estrella的完整资料。注册完全免费!加入领英,与全球四亿职场人士共同拓展人脉、分享创意、发现机遇。浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Estrella个人简介Growing up in a family-owned restaurant/hotel, I have developed a special perspective and appreciation for working with people toward a common goal. The hard-work and fast-pace is something I have come to value and respect within the business field. My goals and ambitions are to contribute to the work-force by using my passion as a driving force and to learn as much as I can.Originally from the small island of Molokai, HI and moving to San Francisco for school, I have learned to adapt to all types of situations and environments. When I know something, I know it well. When I don't know something, I learn it fast.As Communications Director and then President of USF’s Campus Activities Board, I have constantly improved my people and task-management skills. Project management and problem-solving has always been a strength of mine that has developed as I acquired more experience throughout the years. I have also been a part of several successful campaigns, led a team to execute it, and conducted final assessments. Through these experiences, I've gained a greater knowledge of the technical skills needed to actively communicate internally and to the greater community to achieve organizational goals. The turning point that sealed my decision to work in this industry - was my experience with the San Francisco Travel Association. I was constantly surrounded by people who were just as passionate about tourism in San Francisco and bringing visitors in to enjoy its many treasures: food, events, music and culture. It has reinforced my decision to work in Hospitality and Travel Marketing specific to the San Francisco & Bay Area. Specialties: B2C SalesMarketing Campaign DevelopmentTeam ManagementE-Newsletter DevelopmentClient Partnership BuildingSocial Media MarketingEvent-Planning & CoordinationDreamweaver/Web Design SoftwareCopywritingOrganizational OutreachVendor Relations工作经历美国 旧金山湾区- Complete bus charter quotes and develop itineraries to client needs including tours and tranfers for up to 300 passengers.-Communicate with partnering vendors regarding promotions and bimonthly sales.-Produce social media and newsletter content through various local and national distribution channels.-Manage company’s Vocus Marketing/PR Web account and develop up to two Press Releases a month.-Research and identify current and future visitor trends for product development and sales purposes.-Perform outreach to Travel Industry Leads including writers and journalists seeking to explore the San Francisco/Bay Area.-Assist Accounting Manager with daily billing and invoicing of partners and vendors.美国 旧金山湾区-Book and sell sightseeing tours and trip attractions on a regular basis online, over the phone or in-person.-Assist with daily check-in process for guests up to three times a day.-Answer general inquiries about six offered tours and other attractions at Fisherman’s Wharf.-Perform and assist with dispatching duties for hotel shuttles and relay information between guests, staff and drivers.-Communicate updates on public policy/regulations in regards to San Francisco Tour Operators and the National Park Service.-Train and follow up with seasonal and full-time front desk staff.-Maintain relationships with up to 300 hotel concierge, 3rd party vendors and tour partners.-Balance sales reports and organize all paperwork and documentation at the close of the shift.-Provide Concierge services for guests at the Tuscan Inn, Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf and Hilton Union Square (Specializing in tour sales).-Create and send out weekly e-newsletter to 8000+ faculty and students-Assist professional staff with daily administrative and special tasks-Promote undergraduate involvement on campus through web, social media, and promotional items-Develop cohesive marketing campaigns with partnering University departments Partners in Prevention -Building and promotion of Facebook and Twitter platform with special emphasis on April Child Abuse Prevention Month-Providing demographic insight for social media input-Connect with other Bay Area/Northern California Child Abuse Prevention Non-Profit organizations美国 旧金山湾区-Work with restaurant partners to collect materials for the Dine About Town (DAT) website and collateral materials-Assist with the production and delivery of DAT marketing collateral materials to restaurants, hotels and other locations- Implementation of website enhanced partner listings, including partner outreach for images and content, and updating of the website -Collect events and copy for online editor’s picks and update postings frequently -Assist in the research and photo sourcing for monthly e-newsletters, as well as constructing and sending, using Dreamweaver and Silverpop to up to 100,000 subscribers-Collect and comprise analytics from DAT using SiteCatalyst for quarterly report- Attend and participate in Association sponsored partner events-Oversee 9 Program Directors in putting on high-profile events on-campus-Manage and oversee $200K budget-Recruit and retain general board members of up to 50 people-Maintained outside vendor relations as well as contracting performers and guests Piazza Market -Interning in private events and catering.-Organizing and serving tour groups of up to 120 people in banquet-style environment on a daily basis.-Assisting catering manager with daily administrative duties.-Researched potential leads for catering manager. USF Learning and Writing Center Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Quantitative Methods in BusinessCRLA Certified-Created and updated website weekly utilizing Ektron Web Content Manager-Specialized in broadcasting and advertising events to students through social media and interpersonal communication-Collaborated to design, order, and distribute promotional items within $2000 budget-Follow-up with student body and board directors after events to gauge overall effectiveness for future referenceSummer internship involving administrative work as well as learning the fundamentals of Human Resources in the hospitality industry.-Maintained filing system for 300+ past and present employees.-Solved department director and employee queries through e-mail, phone, and in person.-Successfully developed ‘How To’ guide for transition from commuter checks to Clipper transportation system.志愿者经历Estrella的志愿服务意向提供与技能相关的志愿服务Estrella关心的公益话题文化艺术环境健康参与组织USF Hospitality Management Association Publicity Chair, Community Service Co-Coordinator -Work with Executive Board to publicize and promote events to members and outside students.-Created and trained future chair members on Walk A Thon Website Edits [see /a/dons.usfca.edu/usf-hma-walk-a-thon/ ]-Developed new USF Hospitality Management Association logo in collaboration with a graphic designer-Planned Walk-a-Thon kickoff event to bring in more walkers and publicize event to general USF community.资格认证ServSafe Food HandlerNational Restaurant Association荣誉奖项Summa Cum LaudeRichard L. Swig ScholarshipAHLEF ScholarshipAmerican Hotel and Lodging Education Fund语言能力 English 母语 Japanese 初级 (入门) Spanish 中级 (日常会话) French 中级 (日常会话)所做项目Dean's DinnerExecutive and Sous Chefs responsible for planning and executing a 3 course menu (and 6 passed hors doeuvres) for 50-60 Deans and associates at the University of San Francisco. Also responsible for developing an original theme for the dinner, as well as leading a team of 9 student cooks.团队成员:, Entertainment Coordinator for Relay For Life: 24 hour event held at USF dedicated to finding a cure and aiding those with cancer. Entertainment coordinator is responsible for events leading up to the actual event as well as activities that take place during. The 2013 USF Relay for Life Event has surpassed its $18,000 goal set by the American Cancer Society.团队成员:, , , Tower Tours Marketing ResearchConducted marketing research for Tower Tours LLC. to determine whether or not Bay Area college students are inclined to take guided tours, which tours, etc. Involved primary and secondary data collection and analysis over the course of the project.团队成员:, , , Restaurant EntrepreneurshipGenerated original restaurant concept, constructed 20-item menu, developed budget and staffing procedures, along with designing restaurant floor plan and service style. 团队成员:Consulting project as part of Service Learning in the Business Honors Program. The project was developed by the team and resulted in an Event Planning guide for the neighborhood center employees to plan events more efficiently and have all resources consolidated into one document.团队成员:, , , 所学课程University of San Francisco Marketing Research
Advertising
Consumer Behavior
Restaurant Entrepreneurship
Advanced Culinary
Hospitality Marketing Management
Events & Convention Services
Honors: Organizational Behavior & Leadership
Hotel Operations
Hospitality Law & Human Resources Mgmt.
Honors: Business Law
Honors: Marketing Management
Catering and Fine Dining
International Marketing Management 技能专长其他 28 个收起教育背景 BS, Hospitality Industry Management, Marketing, 3.92 社团活动: Business Honors Cohort Program, Campus Activities Board, Hospitality Management Association, Undergraduate Business Council, Hui o Hawaii Molokai High School
High School Diploma, General Education, 4.2 社团活动: Student Body Government, Math Team, Science Fair, National Honor Society, Drama Club, LEO Club, Varsity Cross Country, Varsity Soccer, Varsity Track & Field兴趣爱好watching trendsCooking/exploring new foodsmarketing and managing events 查看Estrella的完整资料并…浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Estrella会员还查看了位于中国的领英会员:Verde Estrella_百度百科
Verde Estrella
本词条缺少名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
Verde Estrella进口花岗岩,产地西班牙,底色绿色
Verde Estrella
Verde Estrella岩性
进口花岗岩 | Import ed Granite
Verde Estrella产地
西班牙 | Spain
Verde Estrella底色
绿色 | Green
Verde Estrella纹路颜色
棕色 | Brown
Verde Estrella花草样式
其他 | Other
Verde Estrella使用领域
内部、外部、建筑石材、装饰性的石头 | Interior, Exterior,Construction stone, ornamental stone
Verde Estrella岩石密度(B.D):g/cm³
2.60 kg/dm3 | 2.60 kg/dm3
Verde Estrella吸水率:%
0.13 weight-% | 0.13 weight-%
Verde Estrella抗折强度(M.R):Mpa
11.5 Mpa | 11.5 Mpa
Verde Estrella抗压强度(C.S) :Mpa
76.3 Mpa | 76.3 Mpaestrella是什么意思_estrella在线翻译_estrella什么意思_estrella的意思_estrella的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
estrella是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
estrella是什么意思 estrella在线翻译 estrella什么意思 estrella的意思 estrella的翻译 estrella的解释 estrella的发音 estrella的同义词
estrella[es'tri:lə]estrella 基本解释 埃斯特里拉丝毛绉estrella 网络解释1. 艾丝翠拉& & 舒曼的人物刻画也包括当时15岁的克拉拉,称她为&齐娅琳娜&(Chiarina, 她与1840年与舒曼成婚),以及他当时的未婚妻,刚满18岁的埃内斯汀(Ernestine von Fricken),称之为&艾丝翠拉(Estrella)&. 2. 埃斯特里拉丝毛绉& & estrazinol 雌秦醇 | estrella 埃斯特里拉丝毛绉 | estremadura 六股针织线3. 埃斯特雷利亚& & Estibaliz 埃斯蒂帕利 | Estrella 埃斯特雷利亚 | Eufemia 欧菲米娅4. 爱斯特里腊丝毛绉& & 推定,估定,评定 estimation | 爱斯特里腊丝毛绉 estrella | 六股绒线 estremaduraestrella 网络例句1. She is the only Mexican First Lady to have served in Congress herself Alfredo Estrella/AFP/Getty & &她是唯一的在国会任职的墨西哥第一夫人2. At the time Estrella was the housekeeping manager at a Melbourne hotel. & &当时 Juanito Estrella 正在墨尔本的一家旅馆当后勤经理。3. In the end of 2003 he publish his third poetry Book &Estrella& in a electronic book format trying in this way to make a effort for expand the poetry. & &2003年底他出版了他的第三本诗集&Estrella&,并以电子书的形式试图拓展诗歌的知名度。4. Things become scarier when her ex-boyfriend brings her to Villa Estrella where she meets a girl named Gisele who seems to be very familiar to her. & &当她的前男友带她去别墅,并在那里碰到了和和她相似的gisele后,事情变的更糟糕了。5. He made his debut at 8 with his brother, in Estrella da Amadora's youth teams, where his father had also played (the team was in the third division at the time). & &他在8岁的时候和他的哥哥一起在 Estrella da Amadora 青年队开始踢球,他的爸爸也在这里踢过球。6. In 1819-20 he wrote the great &Trout& Quintet and a mass. In 1821, 20 of his most popular songs were published with great success, and he wrote the opera Alfonso und Estrella. & &同年,他写了歌剧《阿方索与艾斯特雷拉》。1822年开始意识到自己的疾病是致命的,但他惊人的创作力仍延续下去,包括他未完成的交响曲和《流浪汉狂想曲》。7. Resident, Estrella Untaran:&It reduced me to tears. I'm very happy. Although I am poor, I still have opportunities to help others.& & &居民 Estrella:「我流下眼泪,非常欢喜,虽然我穷,但是还有机会帮助别人。从 estrella 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语estrella是什么意思,estrella在线翻译,estrella什么意思,estrella的意思,estrella的翻译,estrella的解释,estrella的发音,estrella的同义词,estrella的反义词,estrella的例句,estrella的相关词组,estrella意思是什么,estrella怎么翻译,单词estrella是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐