本来想去国际服的,结果弄了半天都不行
社区昵称:Cr4zYSiMR
社区昵称:Flyherro
楼主。。我是完完全全的小白啊,看不到你的教程。。你能不能手把手教我?
不是看不到。。是看不懂。。。
楼主。。我是完完全全的小白啊,看不到你的教程。。你能不能手把手教我?
感谢分享~~~
社区昵称:天梯上分,激流勇退
问下楼主,我买的SS账号搭配proxifier还是不能登入WARFRME,可能是什么原因?
社区昵称:? JohnYinl ?
感谢版大分享
社区昵称:羽翼城|Dogfight360
我来挖坑……因为实在找不到类似的问答了……
我用的付费SS路线,不能用LZ这个工具吗?LZ提供下载的这个软 ...
付费SS。。你没明白这帖子的内容吧。。老老实实用proxifier+SS代理warframe吧。。。
社区昵称:HIDwhite
我来挖坑……因为实在找不到类似的问答了……
我用的付费SS路线,不能用LZ这个工具吗?LZ提供下载的这个软件,下好以后什么都不用管吗?
我HOST前面写的是SS路线的IP地址。然而并没有用,可以正常开启,可是到登陆界面点登陆以后就会提示无法连接服务器
楼主 我刚注册的账号 告诉我密码不对 然后又改过一次密码也上不去 后来试了一下你那个东西 发现也没用啊 怎么破
社区昵称:Orz
楼主,我的号是4.8注册的,请问按照你发的这个教程做是否就能永久解除限制可以不挂魔法上网登陆国际服?谢谢!
新人学习一下
可以.注册好国内IP加个hosts就可以玩了
那前面的“服务器IP”填什么呢?与localhost一致?还是?
我知道,我有美国IP的电脑,能不能直接找WARFRAME的美国官网直接注册,然后国内电脑就可以玩了?
有WARF ...
可以.注册好国内IP加个hosts就可以玩了
如果你在天҉朝的话必须挂代理注册
我知道,我有美国IP的电脑,能不能直接找WARFRAME的美国官网直接注册,然后国内电脑就可以玩了?
有WARFRAM美国官网地址么?
我能直接去WARFRAME官网注册吗?官网地址有吗?
不太想在自己的电脑上用魔法上网,想在其他电脑上注册。
如果你在天҉朝的话必须挂代理注册
我能直接去WARFRAME官网注册吗?官网地址有吗?
不太想在自己的电脑上用魔法上网,想在其他电脑上注册。
请问下楼主,我用自己的魔法主机架设完后,可以直接改你提供的下载文件里面的IP来进行使用吗?如果不行的话 ...
部署完就用自己IP呀。我那个是给没魔法主机或者不会自己部署的
请问下楼主,我用自己的魔法主机架设完后,可以直接改你提供的下载文件里面的IP来进行使用吗?如果不行的话,还需要再进行什么操作呢
成了突然就好了,感谢LZ分享!
windows的打开PortMap.zip添加了hosts172.245.126.217 依旧无法登录哪里出错了
社区昵称:LXZ
如果你确定你防火墙是放行的话,就是跟上层路由存在NAT问题
大感谢!!
看来是学校网络问题了...
另外有时候还会提示&&确保防火墙开放udp端口xxxx
也是自己网络的 ...
如果你确定你防火墙是放行的话,就是跟上层路由存在NAT问题
多低价的都可以跑,只要是linux
proxifier代理的话跟这个其实没啥区别,就是一个要在本地开软件
看来是学校网络问题了...
另外有时候还会提示&&确保防火墙开放udp端口xxxx
也是自己网络的问题吗?
挖个坟,问下楼主搬瓦工的5.99刀跑个ss还能跑楼主这个吗?
另外我现在用的是proxifier转接ss来登陆warfram ...
多低价的都可以跑,只要是linux
proxifier代理的话跟这个其实没啥区别,就是一个要在本地开软件
NAT限制是你自己本身网络的问题
挖个坟,问下楼主搬瓦工的5.99刀跑个ss还能跑楼主这个吗?
另外我现在用的是proxifier转接ss来登陆warframe...经常被说什么严格nat限制之类的,严重些会组不到队,
两种方法孰优孰劣?
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
10:48, PE: 0.262001s , QE: 320, Gzip On.Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Update 18.12.0: Vauban Prime!
Vauban Prime and the newest Prime Gear have arrived.Outmaneuver your enemies with the deadly expertise of Vauban Prime Access!Get Vauban Prime Access now and make the newest Prime yours - instantly - including Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime, Akstiletto Prime, and exclusive Customizations only available through Prime Access!Click here for more information on Prime Access:For information on where to start hunting for Vauban Prime and his gear, see here:For full Update notes, see here:
im done with this game!!!!! And u shouldn?t play it, they want ur money, can be a f2p but is a p2w game!!!!!
i received a daily bonus today, for playing 16 days in a row and guess what was 75 plat i was so freaking happy, i accept it, and i had to go to the warframe website to get them,so i went there and see nothing, i still had the initial 50 plat, then i qui...
General Discussion
Volt and Carrier Prime&
Workshop Item
Grexcalibur&
Today: Devstream #74!
Tenno!Join us this Friday, May 13th for Devstream #74!This week Rebecca will be joined by Steve, Geoff, Scott and Sheldon!Join us for some Dev-build gameplay and a Q&A session! We'll see what has Vauban bouncing around about! We'll also be talking Passives, release timelines, and more! Don't miss out!Don't forget there will also be Platinum Prizes - 3 x 1000 Platinum to be given away during the Livestream!You can find all the fun at:
this Friday, May 13th at 2 p.m ET!P.S Love Warframe? Don't miss out on TennoCon 2016! Get your tickets at
Update 18.11.0 is here!
The Stradavar is here! Tear through your enemies with the heavy-hitting S a high-capacity, high-damage enforcer.Get this new in-game addition by visiting the Market today!NEW AUGMENTSThe following Augments are available as Syndicate Offerings:Ash : Fatal Teleport: Teleport Augment - Teleport will perform a finisher on the target, dealing 200% extra damage. 50% of energy cost is refunded on a kill.Banshee : Resonating Quake: Sound Quake Augment - Increase damage by 100, range by 1m and energy cost by 1, for every second this ability is active.Oberon : Phoenix Renewal: Renewal Augment - Taking fatal damage while under the effects of Renewal will instead heal you or allies to 50% health. This effect triggers only once for each ally every 90s.Chroma : Everlasting Ward: Elemental Ward Augment - Allies that leave the radius will retain the effect for 100% of the remaining duration.For full Update notes, see our forums:
Workshop Item
Kabushi Rhino Skin + Alt Helmet&
Workshop Item
ALTOR-AMPREX&
Workshop Item
Mag Shiruku&
Vauban Prime Drop Locations
Vauban Drop Locations and new drop rotation. Dont forget to Rate it up :D&
105 ratings
Screenshot
Lotus &333&
Workshop Item
Screenshot
Potential spoilers. Hover to reveal image.
Screenshot
Warframe、とりあえずチュートリアルのミッションクリアしてみた的な所也。&
Screenshot
Inaros + Furax Wraith = FUN&
[WARFRAME] Burn My Shadow&
I dont even know what to say anymore&
Screenshot
えくすかりばあ&
[SFM] Warframe.TV - Club Card&
???? ???? ?? ?? ??!
? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??,
??? ??? ?? ??? ????,
??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????.&
Trading 101
This guide is aimed toward people that have started out and want to get primed gear and/or items in general through the means of trading. It is made to inform people about the pros and cons of trading and how to do it successfully.&
Warframe Vauban 100% armor reduction&
Make Warframe portable!
Whoever tried to install warframe on an USB-Stick will get the error-message that the filesystem is not supported. Well that?s because the standard filesystem is FAT32, and FAT32 has a limited filesize of 4gb, but the Warframe files are at around 7gb. But &
The way of platinum (how to earn platinum without spending money)
This is a guide that will teach you how to gain platinum easy in warframe without needing to spend real money.&
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
80.8 hrs on record
SPACE NINJAS
542 products in account
Warframe - Build Excalibur Exalted Blade c/ Roubo de vida&
5 of 6 people (83%) found this review helpful1 person found this review funny
Recommended
1,428.7 hrs on record
One of the best f2p games out there at the moment, everything can be earned by just playing the game. No p2w here, just loads of
space ninja goodness, drink it in man!
94 products in account
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful1 person found this review funny
Recommended
44.8 hrs on record
Product received for free
Warframe is a game about sci fi ninjas, with both gunplay and sword play it offers a wide ability to play the class you want to play as with mods that allow you to increase things that you want to increase.My Only Issues.1. being new to the game &7 days in& i can't under stand what the ???? anyone else is saying when recruiting and tradeing since i have yet to learn this code like many other mmo's.2. I want akimbo pistols, here is the process to obtain them, grind like crazy for petty cash to afford these new guns, Done?, you have 2 of them now surely you can just use them as is. NOPE, gotta pay for the blueprints for AK &AK = akimbo and every dual pistols begins with AK etc AKLeto AKLex compared to Leto - Lex etc etc&, and continueing on once you have bought it, you need some weird and completly obsolete crafting components, and some more cash to begin construction, and the build time is a mere 12 hours.3. Steps to dual wielding in real life, step 1, get 2 of the same gun, step 2, hold one in each hand. Done!.4. This doesn't bother my overly much but aiming is a really hard conquest, not because i suck in general, im just not used to third person aiming over the shoulder.5. ???? third person aiming!.6. Really really grindy.Apart from those its a great game though you would want some friends who play it as well and form squads for the harder missions and or tradeing, its got great gameplay and parkour melee gunplay combat in it whice is really unique as well as some pretty cool parkour combat moves and sweet combos.9/10 Great Game!... ???? third person aiming!.
52 products in account
[Warframe] How It Feels to Farm ALL The Resources For Vauban Prime From Scratch!&
Today's Sortie is completely broken and impossible. Don't bother!
Kela de Thaym, as broken as usual...
First you have to do the ??????? arena 10 times, which for some players will get bugged and not count the Judgement Points.
And then you have to stick with shotguns, doing nothing to her HP at all. She's practically i...
General Discussion
I cant complete the MR8 test
Every time on the last ????ing platform i can never bullet jump high enough,its ???????t and its ??????? me of.
General Discussion
If this game was mmo what class will frame be?
Ash:Rogue,Ninja
Excal:Ninja,Knight,Samurai
Loki:i dont know maybe same as ash
Frost:Ice mage?
this rest i dunno anyone got idea? this is just discuss for fun
General Discussion
Best Warframe for Soloing in General
Please be serious.
General Discussion
How Warframe has changed since launch
Warframe is now entering its fourth year, finding a comfortable spot amongst the top 20 most played games on Steam for at least the last year. Earning that success has taken a lot of work
Warframe is almost unrecognizable as the game developer Digital Extremes started as a closed beta in 2012. After hundreds of updates, it's one of Steam's biggest free-to-play success stories.I just started playing Warframe recently, having never seen what it used to be like, while one of our video producers Anthony played it near launch and came back this year to find that everything was not as he'd left it. We sat down to talk about how Warframe has changed since launch, and the best way a new player
or long returning one
can get into this free-to-play space-ninja shooter.You can also watch our interview with Digital Extremes from this year's PAX East.
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile websitesteam上玩warframe 怎么注册账号_百度知道
steam上玩warframe 怎么注册账号
我有更好的答案
steam的屏蔽了国内IP,挂上VPN到官网,点右上角sign up,按要求填写。穿讥扁客壮九憋循铂末注意,玩的时候也要挂VPN。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
steam的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询