warframe loki p掉落多少收

求指点LOKI近战流战甲MOD跟武器MOD配法_warframe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:67,773贴子:
求指点LOKI近战流战甲MOD跟武器MOD配法
玩了好长一段时间LOKI..很喜欢隐身砍怪..但总感觉不得要领.T2S 45分钟后都砍不动怪了..求指点配发..无活动MOD.武器就以OP为例子吧~
缴械流,满地图跑
输出总是有极限的,45分钟开始砍不动也正常,mod就配个腐蚀+冰之类的差不多了,其他的就上基础伤害,攻速的,然后可以上一个蓄力吸血的,不过也不是很有必要
OP已经是时代的眼泪了,建议尝试疯狗毒斧子,或者触发BOP,45分的怪本来就很硬,但是OP打不动的最主要原因是伤害类型问题,这个版本还是优先考虑暴击和元素吧。
双延伸三强度记得不要上效率和持久不用谢我,我叫雷锋
这。。。好吧,我的配置loki标准隐身流,布莱顿完全体,欧特鲁斯完全体,扭蛋完全体,轻松t4s=40
百分百是在敌人没有警觉状态下,一旦砍了,没砍死,就开始看暴击几率了。
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks
Stand out with these new community-created Skins:Syandanao
Setka Syandana by Hitsu SanHelmeto
Frost Summit Helmet by artarrweno
Frost Zastruga Helmet by Rekkouo
Nova Tachyon Helmet by Rekkouo
Nova Lamia Helmet by Wei-Zi and Mz-3o
Mesa Dead Eye Helmet by NotYouWarframe Skino
Frost Hailstorm Skin by Arsenalo
Frost Grost Skin by Faven_PSo
Frost Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin by Volkovyio
Mag Alata Skin and Helmet by Hitsu Sano
Nova Device Skin by prosetiseno
Nova Gnova Skin by Faven_PSo
Nova Stinger Skin by Cheshireo
Nova Lamia Skin by Mz-3o
Nova Visage Skin and Helmet by Hitsu SanPurchase these Skins by logging into Warframe through Steam and visiting the 'Steam' tab in the in-game Market.o
An indicator has been added to the HUD (beside your Shield stats) to display how many allies are in range of your Tenno for your shared Tenno Affinity. This allows for better indication if you’re in range of your squad to ensure you’re getting the shared Tenno Affinity, and to increase communication and awareness of where your squad is on the map.o
The EMP Aura has been balanced and added to the Alert cycle!o
A buff indicator has been added for Traumatic Redirection (Naramon).o
You can now view the profile of a player who is offline by typing /profile &username here& in Chat!Warframe Changes & RevisionsMag Changeso
Pull: Pull remains mostly the same as before. If an enemy is magnetized, bonus damage is dealt. Kills have a bonus chance of dropping energy, while causing enemies to experience almost physics-defying deaths.o
Magnetize: Magnetize (previously Bullet Attractor) will root the target in place. Damage over time is dealt to all enemies within a set radius, with the amount of damage based on how far from the center of the Magnetized they are. A percentage of the damage of absorbed bullets/projectiles/shrapnel will be used to increase the DOT. Up to 4 targets can be Magnetized at this time.o
Polarize: Polarize now spreads like Nova’s Molecular Prime. Targets with shields will take shield damage, while targets with armour take health damage and a permanent armour debuff. Targets will emit a piece or two of shrapnel which can be used to create synergies with Mag's other abilities.o
Crush: Will now deal bonus damage to magnetized enemies.Volt Changeso
Speed: Speed most noticeably has had its FOV reduced on cast, which should help with motion sickness complaints. Other players in range now get to 'opt-in' to Volt's Speed buff, by activating a pickup that Volt leaves behind on cast. This activation occurs on contact.o
Electric Shield: Electric Shield has received a graphic overhaul to improve the look of casting, ambient effects, and its effect on projectiles that pass through. Shield now offers strong synergies if Shock is cast through it – it charges the shield with Electric damage which will hurt enemies that come in contact. As a late-addition driven by player demand, Shield can now be picked up with a context action which limits weapon usage and drains energy.o
Overload, now called 'Discharge'. Discharge still spreads out from Volt in a wave, and enemies who come into contact are turned into stationary 'Tesla Coils' that arc and zap nearby enemies in range. Damage is dealt to the enemy-turned- Tesla Coil and its targets. Loot crates can also be turned into Coils, but they only have one charge. Casting Shock on Tesla Coil causes an AOE burst.o
The Capacitance Discharge Augment has been balanced to reflect Discharge’s new changes. The balanced Shield Bonus given is now 1.5/2/2.5/3%.Mesa Changeso
Mesa's personal Peacemaker weapon now scales with Secondary Weapon Mods. To accommodate the increase in power, Peacemaker's base stats have been reduced.o
Mesa’s Shooting Gallery will now grant her a permanent buff, but Allies will still have it rotate.Mirage Changeso
Sleight of Hand: We have increased the damage and detonation range of all objects that can be booby trapped.o
Prism’s Blind effect is now affected by the enemy's Line-of-Sight (LoS) to the Prism. Prism’s damage has been buffed slightly to compensate for this change. We found that Prism was able to lock down maps with little recourse, and we feel that these changes will make it a more targeted ability while also increasing its tactical usage.Valkyr Changeso
Hysteria is Valkyr's Rage Mode - we teased and released her as a Berserker frame and we've iterated on Hysteria a couple of times since release. We are returning to this power to reign in its issues but still thematically invoke her ultimate rage.o
The relationship between time spent in Hysteria and energy & incoming damage has changed in two ways.o
Firstly, the longer you stay in Hysteria, the more Energy it'll cost you. (but the energy drain ramp up is capped).o
Secondly, while in Hysteria you are still invulnerable - the current Hysteria indicator on the UI tells you how much incoming damage you've absorbed and mitigated. The longer you stay in Hysteria, the less effective the mitigation of incoming damage is on the 'End Hysteria' phase. Ending your Hysteria session should be done with care - ensuring no enemies are in the range of Valkyrs Hysteria Aura (20 meters max, they have to be able to see you), or you will take the damage. How you choose to dispose of these enemies is up to you - either kill them, or get a safe distance away to deactivate Hysteria.Excalibur ChangesExcalibur's rework made him an indisputable lethal force - a role he will continue to shine in, but now with more reasonable parameters on his Exalted Blade waves.o
Exalted Blade’s damage will now diminish according to distance travelled and enemies punctured, and Exalted Blade’s built-in Radial Blind on spin will now cost
the Energy of a regular Radial Blind. Although Exalted Blade is a lot of fun, we feel that it completely overshadows all of Excalibur’s other abilities at little cost. The powerful range on Exalted Blade turned Excalibur into more of a turret than a swordsman. This change means that Exalted Blade is more effective when used in close range and using Radial Blind is now a calculated choice. The ability will simply become more engaging in all encounters.Trinity Changeso
Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity.o
Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range.o
Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula:Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)).Please see our Dev Workshops for more info on these Warframe changes:Warframe PassivesNumerous Warframe’s have received passives! You can view each passive under the ‘Abilities’ tab on each Warframe.o
Ash: Bleed Procs dealt by Ash from any source are 25% deadlier and last 50% longer.o
Banshee: All weapons are treated as silent.o
Ember: Receiving a Heat Status effect will regenerate energy for the duration of the Status effect (10 energy per second) and increase Power Strength by 35%.o
Hydroid: Every Melee Ground-Slam has a 50% chance to lure a Tentacle that will last 15 seconds.o
Limbo: Holster Speed and Reload Speed is 50% faster while in the Rift, and movement speed increases by 10% while in the Rift.o
Loki: 10x Wall-Cling duration!o
Mag: Vacuum effect on every Bullet Jump.o
Nekros: Enemy death within 10 meters of Nekros regenerates a 5 Health.o
Nova: When Nova is knocked down, she will knock down enemies in a 6 meter Radius + deal damage.o
Nyx: Enemies affected by any of Nyx's powers have a chance to lay down their weapon ( become disarmed ).o
Oberon: All wildlife (neutral or enemy faction) within a 10 meter range of Oberon will become allies and fight for Oberon for 20 seconds.o
Trinity: Revive fallen allies faster from further away.o
Vauban: Other Warframes within 20 meters give you 25% bonus armour.o
Volt: Physical ground-travel distance between attacks causes bonus Electrical damage on next attack.Our forums have the full patchnotes!
Negative review ?
Sorry for the click bait title. I dont get people playing for 100 or more hours and giving negative review. Im pretty sure you had fun playing at least half the time right,Why not give the game a positive score and present your cons in the review
General Discussion
Workshop Item
Vauban Chapelon - Alt Helmet&
Not ..scared....&
Devstream #75: Today!
Only one hour until Devstream #75!Help us celebrate this milestone as we give away enormous prizes! Join the gang as they give you all the answers today at 2pm ET over at
Workshop Item
Mag Shiruku&
Screenshot
Decided to draw my favourite warframe&
Screenshot
My ship :3&
Screenshot
Drop day#158 - Credit Booster 3 hours&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Thanks Lotus.....for giving me for my formas....it's time to forma my braton!&
Update 18.12.0: Vauban Prime!
Vauban Prime and the newest Prime Gear have arrived.Outmaneuver your enemies with the deadly expertise of Vauban Prime Access!Get Vauban Prime Access now and make the newest Prime yours - instantly - including Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime, Akstiletto Prime, and exclusive Customizations only available through Prime Access!Click here for more information on Prime Access:For information on where to start hunting for Vauban Prime and his gear, see here:For full Update notes, see here:
How to unlock planets (beginners guide)
This beginners guide will teach you how to unlock new planets, and i will also explain to you a little trick you can do to unlock planets a lot faster without going through mission after mission in decades.&
38 ratings
Seems nothing wrong right? Radiant !!!&
Warframe Elevator Battle&
Workshop Collection
A Warframe Workshop Collection&
Warframe Guide and Primes Locations
Have you started to play and don't know what to do? Looking for Primes Parts and you don't know where are them? This is your guide!&
15 of 19 people (79%) found this review helpful2 people found this review funny
Not Recommended
594.6 hrs on record
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the game, but hate what the developers are doing with it.First of all, the base game is amazing. It has tons of content, customization and overall fun things you can do. BUTWith the recent changes post U18, the game has been on a decline. Each update i come to play again, only to run out of things to do within 12 hours. Now, there has been a recent wave of nerfs for certain warframes (The warframes are like characters you play as, think classes), and while i do agree that certain nerfs were justifiable, there haven't been any real updates that increase the viability of other warframes. So we are left with playing with even LESS choices that were presented before the update dropped. But let's move on from there. The overall gameplay is amazing, it's fast paced, interesting, and requires more than standing in open and just endlessly shooting (At least in higher levels, not using certain warframes). The waiting times can be a little long, normally you will have to wait 12 hours to build a weapon. Some weapons and all warframes require additional parts for the item itself. Such as a helmet, a chassis, a barrel etc. If you thought that was bad, you have to wait AT LEAST 84 hours (Considering you start building all parts at once) to build a warframe. Outside of missions, you will be in your ship, which has access to several of other features. The Starchart - Which you can use to select missions to play.The Market - In which you can buy blueprints from which you can construct warframes and weapons, Warframes or weapons themselves (In exchange for premium currency, but you can get it through trading, i will get to it later.) or misc. items.The Foundry - In which you can build items for resources you get through playing.The Arsenal - In which you can select weapons/warframes you builtThe Mods - Now for the fun part - You can modify your gear with certain ''mods''. These can offer you increased damage, increased range for your powers, added elemental damage, augmenting your warframe powers and so on. Each weapon or warframe has limited mod capacity and slots. Each weapon and warframe has 10 slots (With 2 extra for warframes, for mobility mods and ''Auras&&, which give a passive bonus and increase the mod capacity instead of draining it, and 1 extra for melee weapons - ''Stances'' which like auras, increase your maximum energy capacity, and give you combos you can do with your melee weapon in hand.) Now for the bad part.For me personally, this is the reason i am slowly getting to the point where it is not fun to play the game anymore.You see, unless you're using the small number of viable weapons/warframes, you will fall off in higher level content, and fall off HARD. Now, i am not saying that EVERY SINGLE weapon should be viable, because that wouldn't really help either, but from the massive amount of weapons that are available in the game, only a small portion of that can work in higher level content without struggling. There is also an item called ''Forma'' Which allows you to add a ''Polarity Slot'' that cuts the capacity cost of a matching mod by half, while increasing the cost of non matching mod by twice the amount. With enough of those, almost any weapon can be viable really. But the bad part is unless you pay with premium currency to speed up the creation of those, you can safely wait 24 hours for one to build, and seeing you have to use these a lot unless you are using a small amount of weapons that do not need those, you will either pay, or wait a whole lot.And the waiting times themselves, oh man. If you though waiting 24 hours was bad enough, you have to wait 84 hours in total (And that's considering you start to make all parts at once.) to make a warframe and its parts in total.In conclusion, Warframe is a very fun game, with many annoying things that drag it down, such as the waiting times, or nerfs without any buffs to balance it. I played more than 800 hours (500 here, 300 on other account), I started playing around Update 9, which was about 2,5 years ago. But i had a large break later. Still, i think i do know quite a lot about the game. Do i recommend the game in its current state? It largely depends. If you're going to play the game casually, as a time waster, go for it. If you're like me, and will try to play the game for a longer period of time, i think i have to sadly say no. This concludes my review. If you're an avid fan of the game and will bombard me with negative comments, i do geniuenly like the game, it's just the constant changes that annoy me and finally driven me to the point where i don't want to play anymore. Thank you for reading, have a nice day.EDIT : Fixed some typos
11 products in account
Warframe Spy Sortie lvl 80-100&
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
492.2 hrs on record
Warframe, Is a good game for a group of friends but in my personal opinion a really boring game to play alone. So if you like playing a lone wolf don't play warframe however if you do like playing with others this game can get you alot of hours of fun gameplay. But you will need to like repeating maps over and over for loads of farming. But then thats what the game is about its about crafting gear to level up to get xp to level your mastery rank. \(o.o)/ so enjoy if you have people to play it with
87 products in account
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
110.4 hrs on record
This game's not for everybody, but I feel like it's a decent shooter RPG and it's steadily growing into an even better one over time. Here's my personal pros, cons, and summary of this game.Pros+Fairly fast-paced and exciting gameplay, which cancels out some of the downsides of this game+Free mods and coloring give you great customization+Very vibrant and cool atmosphere+Can be a good challenge every now and then, keeping things fairly exciting+Not too difficult to farm certain things compared to previous versions of the game, but also not too easy+Graphics and sounds are very nice+Many combinations for Warframes, weapons, and their mods giving you a large variety of gameplay+This massive variety is even further emphasized when playing with others+Frames and weapons level up when used, allowing for more Mods and giving you some incentive to play different thingsCons-Stalker is occasionally buggy, instakilling players without them having any way to react-Some missions have a ridiculous hacking node (with 15 or so connecting tiles and 10 second limits, but can be mitigated with Ciphers, which can be acquired with credits)-Some non-boss enemies are too difficult for their level, almost instakilling you and soaking up a ton of shots-A LARGE majority of the colors require money, even basic ones like black and bold red-Much of the custom Warframe parts also require money-You can't buy most weapons with credits, only their schematics-You can't buy resources for making items with credits or have a surefire way of obtaining specific kinds-Getting specific resources can take a TON of time thanks to the often unreliable RNG loot system-Making stuff in the Foundry chews up a decent amount of resources, credits, and often takes a long time to finish-PVP is extremely unbalanced (perhaps unplayable when playing as or against certain frames)Overall thoughtsI'm really liking this game's combat, aesthetics, and co-op play, but there were times where some enemies or missions I found to be unnecessarily difficult to beat while solo. Levels may feel very repetitive, but if you enjoy the gameplay enough, it's a good experience that's even better with friends. I seem to occasionally have that Sensor Regulator that instantly rotates and spots me without giving me any time to move, instantly blowing my stealth and forcing me to rush the targeted computer to get whatever object. Be on the lookout for these wonky enemies and wonky levels.
31 products in account
DRAKGOON FAST BUILD - FOMORIAN ACCELERANT [5 forma - Warframe]&
Tips for New P And A Helping Community
Just some helpful tips for new players to help them choose the right starter frame, and not to spend their starter platinum unwisely.&
Mag Rework, a balanced build
I will show you my current build in this guide. Mag received several changes after her rework making her 'useless' for many players. Check the details inside to see how to make her 'useful' again.&
ALL PASSIVE ABILITIES IN WARFRAME - Tips & Tricks
[Update 18.13]&
HOW TO PLAY/RUN DRACO
\====PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING====/
*THIS GUIDE IS NOT PERFECT AND WAS DESIGNED BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, TO HELP NEW PLAYERS ON THE DRACO, THE WAY I THINK IN THIS VIDEO MAY NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU*
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS WI...&
Workshop Item
Gorgon Elektro style&
STRADAVAR -
2-in-1 Special [3 Forma - Warframe]&
Workshop Collection
shotgun and bow recomendation
hi everyone.
i'm looking for a good shotgun and bow to be used in mid/late games, which one can you suggest me?
General Discussion
Rank up time BS
So I failed mastery test 10, And I have to wait 24 ????ing hours to try it again...I mean is that really nessessary. 24 hours...they need to change that ????...seriously.
General Discussion
I must be missing a lot of important alerts.
I check them fairly often, but I haven't seen one for an Orokin Reactor/Catalyst in days now.
Unless those two items got rarer (and Forma blueprints too), I dunno what to think. I can drop plat on them if I have to, but I'd rather not. I don't like buyi...
General Discussion
waframe for very aggresive playstyle
so yeah title mostly says it all i rlly like to just go in with guns blazing so what would b best warframe for my playstyle?
General Discussion
The PC Gamer Show: No Man's Sky, Payday 2, and a special guest from Warframe
Welcome back to The PC Gamer Show, our weekly livestreamed podcast. You can catch the show live on Wednesdays at 1 pm PDT on our Twitch channel, or after the fact at any of the links below.
This week we'll be joined by special guest Rebecca Ford, live operations and community producer at Digital Extremes, developer of Warframe.We'll be taking a look at the recent No Man's Sky delay and the reaction surrounding it, discussing Payday 2's announcement that it will remove microtransactions, talking with Rebecca all about Warframe, and lots more
including our usual Twitch chat Q&A.
This week&s topics: What we&ve been playing recently.No Man&s Sky was delayed, and the reaction was upsetting.Payday 2 is removing microtransactions.We talk all things Warframe!We take your questions from Twitch chat.Space Mom graces us with her presence.Listen:Download the MP3 directlySubscribe on iTunesGrab the podcast RSS feedWatch it on YouTube
Last week's episodeYour flapping heads for this episode:Tom Marks
Anthony SnyderSpecial guest: Rebecca Ford - live operations and community producer at Digital ExtremesThe awesome images we use for the show were made for us
in Source Filmmaker by Ness "Uberchain" Delacroix. You can find her
DeviantArt page here and her
Patreon page here.
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 warframeloki 的文章

随机推荐