游戏类型:
开发厂商:
游戏状态:
运营平台:
测试时间:
官方网站:
综合得分:
人气排名:
《罪恶工具2:序曲》是对战格斗游戏《罪恶工具》系列的正统续作,游戏承袭《罪恶工具》系列的剧情与世界观,不过,本作由格斗类转变为动作+战略类。游戏的故事发生在遥远的未来世界,人类成功开发出被称为&法力&的能源,不过获得无限能源的人类,却仍然无法舍弃好战的本性。加上各大国间由于情势的紧张,最终促使了应用&法力&的生物兵器&机兵(Gear)&的诞生。
暂无相关内容,我们将尽快为您更新!
暂无相关内容,我们将尽快为您更新!
暂无相关内容,我们将尽快为您更新!
暂无相关内容,我们将尽快为您更新!
暂无相关内容,我们将尽快为您更新!
推荐游戏专区
最热游戏专区to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 42 Steam Achievements
Title: GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 31 Mar, 2016
Buy GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends in
-41%? 68? 40
Recent updates
?Fixed issue where certain volume controls were not executed correctly in-game.
?Added sequence to exit game from Title Menu.
?Fixed issue where the option to reverse the controls for camera angles do not work as intended.
?Temporarily disabled all blur effects, while we continue to work on it for a later update.
?Adjusted the text position for &PRESS START& at the Title Menu.
?Improved on the quality of the Bonus Soundtracks.
■Bug fixes
▼To be fixed soon
?An issue where the BGM playback volume turns out ignoring the volume settings.
?Adding a sequence to correctly exit the game.
?Will be temporarily removing the overly-strong blur settings, while we continue to tweak the settings on our end. The expected completion date should be in Mid-April.
?Adjusting the position of the Press Start text in the title menu so that they do not overlap with the company logo.
▼Mid-April bug fix list:
?Fixing an issue where an item slot previously occupied by another item can be overwritten if the bought item is purchased immediately after the item to the left was used.
?Adjusting gameplay balance to match that of the latest game version.
?Fixing an issue where certain buffs/debuffs do not disappear after time, and dispelling them do not work.
▼Mid-April:
?New feature to allow players to create password-protected rooms in Players Match.
?English Voice.
▼End-April:
?Keyboard & Mouse configuration.
?Friend invitation.
?Map &Holy Knights Fortress& to be added.
▼After May
?Rank Match and Rankings to be implemented.
?Allow players to save and watch replays on Replay Viewer.
?Several graphics option customizations.
Feature List
12 selected song tracks come with every purchase of GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-!
▼Soundtrack List
01 Keep Yourself AliveIII (Sol GG2 Theme)
02 Ride on Time (Sin GG2 Theme)
03 Intellect & Reason.and the Wild (Dr. Paradigm GG2 Theme)
04 昼行灯 (Izuna GG2 Theme)
05 The Mask Does Not Laugh (Valentine GG2 Theme)
06 Holy Orders(Be Just Or Be Dead) (Ky GG2 Theme)
07 Worthless as the Sun Above Clouds (Raven GG2 Theme)
08 Misadventure (Mirror Match GG2 Theme)
09 The Re-coming (Sol VS Ky GG2 Theme)
10 Communication (Sin VS Ky GG2 Theme)
11 Dignity (Stage 19 BGM)
12 Diva (Stage 20 BGM)
Songs are placed in a separate folder, in your Steam install directory:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\GG2\Digital Extras
About This Game
The ultimate melee action [GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-] is now on Steam!!
Pushing [Gameplay] and [Entertainment] to the extremes, with a splash of [Competitiveness] -- That's GUILTY GEAR 2 for you.
Two completely different game systems carried out in a fast paced real-time environment.
Be the commander of your troops, and also be the frontline hero of your army, battling enemy forces head-on while giving out commands!
Combine your own blend of Action and Strategy and seize victory into your hands!!
Player-controlled &Master& comes equipped with an arsenal of actions available!
Dash across the battlefield with the Blast Drive!
Chain up attack combos with the myriad attack patterns!
Steps, Aerial Dashes, Special Attacks -- Use them to their greatest potential to score victory!
Charge your tension gauge to MAX and unleash devastating Overdrives upon your foes!
Micro-manage your troops and lead them to victory!
Advance together with your units, and capture enemy bases!
Over 50 different units, each with their unique actions and abilities!
The battle environment can change from a full-fledged army war to a sudden-death duel between Masters in the blink of an eye!
Campaign
Exhibition
Training
FreeMission
Option
Replay Viewer (*)
Online (*)
*Currently only &Player Match& is available. &Rank Match&, &Rankings& and &Replay Viewer& will be implemented at a later date.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, 2.8GHz and above
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 9800GT and above
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5, 3.0GHz and above
Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770 and above
(C) ARC SYSTEM WORKS
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
4 people found this review funny
16.8 hrs on record
Imagine playing a RTS while playing Street Fighter in 3rd Person.Sounds insane? It is!Takes forever to get used to. Visuals are outdated. Just a port. And still recommend for the unique and outstanding experience.
Was this review helpful?
14 people found this review funny
26.5 hrs on record
Underated.Played it back when it was exclusively to Xbox 360. Spent countless hours skirmishing with friends. I got extremely hyped when I saw it come to Steam and I just had to instantly buy it and replay it asap.Sure, its rough around the edges, has wonky controls, not the best voice acting or fluid animation. But when you pull off a dumbass combo and 1 shot ?????es its worth it.
When you just about get the hang of it and crank up the difficulty to max, and go fight and win against That Man? After he AoE's you to death in a top down view that is so frustratingly awful to control? Satisfaction, pure bliss, a big '???? you, you cheap ???? of ????'. I beat yo' ???!Its not a fighting game like its predecessors and its latest title.
This is a macro-micro intensive game, think star craft, well... don't think star craft, think of a fighting game that took command and conquer into a back alley, had sex with it, and this is its love child. Think Smite with minion control. This is my go to, to settle a disagreement with my friends, and this is who you should play it with, friends because it will go stale real fast otherwise.Don't get me wrong, core features are definitely missing, I didn't expect much but a ?????? port, which it currently is. Luckily for me I had an xbox controller and it functions just as I expect it to. It plays at a solid frame rate, bare bones but enough for me to enjoy. Knowing how this was left to rot on the Xbox 360, especially in Europe. I was dead excited to see that Raven is PLAYABLE. I would recommend playing with a controller for the time being. The launch is a bit... eh. But I can live with it. GIVE ME THE DAMN ENGLISH DUBS SO I CAN HERE PARADIGM SPAM &EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE THE GRAVITATIONAL- EXPERIENCE.& You'll get tired of repeated lines like this very quickly and it may drive you mad. But I just look at the funny side of it.All in all I would give it a personal 8/10BTW If you are that guy who plays Dr. Paradigm and who picks up a dragon and drops it on the enemies base, you are a ????.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
The adventures of Sin, a kid that went rebelling his parents because they don't spend much time with him. So he goes with an old hobo instead to explore the world. Great game, great soundtrack.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
- Review in French below / Version fran?aise en-dessous -No, this is not a Guilty Gear fighting game.No, this is not a Warriors-like (Dynasty Warriors...) game either.Yes, in its current state, this port can be slightly buggy and rough around the edges.So, what is it? Well, it's hard to describe. It's some kind of MOBA with minion control mixed with a beat 'em all. It can sound awkward, but it does feel original. I will probably update my review when I have finished the game (or even before), but right now, it is a good game in my opinion.Also, note that this game, while not a fighting game in the Guilty Gear series, is just as canon as Xrd or Vastedge (which is not a fighting game either). Because yes, it introduces some characters and concepts that are mentioned and used in Xrd. I also suspect that Guilty Gear 2 has evolved through time in such a way that it give birth to Guilty Gear Xrd, hence their link story-wise.The music is pretty nice, especially the battle themes (the ones that play when you fight another master) : these were composed by Daisuke Ishiwatari, the composer of... well, almost all of the Guilty Gear soundtracks, actually. The rest of the music you can hear in the rest of the game was composed by someone else, and since I haven't read the credits, I don't know who it is, sorry.Should you buy it now? That all depends on what you want.If you want a fighting game, that's not it.If you want a game with an original gameplay, you should try it.|*]If you want to learn more about the GG lore, you might want to play it as long as you like the gameplay itself (else you might just want to watch a playthrough).If you want a game with the latest graphics, this game doesn' it's merely a port from a 2007 game right now, and some graphics options and tweaks are coming in the next updates, such as fullscreen and resolution settings. Also, you must know that there are some issues right know, with the depth of field and bloom settings being setup incorrectly, resulting in blur and too much brightness and the first update has just disabled DoF. This, too, should be corrected soon since the console release didn't have this problem.If you want a polished port (which you could expect from Arc System Works), you should come back in two weeks or so until all the major quirks are fixed, such as full keyboard (and mouse) support, all the DLC included natively (because it will, but right now it is missing) and ranked matches. And the &exit game& function has just been added.If you trust ArcSys with this port (or want the music that's included), you should grab it before the launch sale ends.Overall, a pretty good game, but a port missing quite a lot of features at the time I'm writing this.- Version fran?aise -Non, ce n'est pas un jeu de baston Guilty Gear.Non, ce n'est pas un jeu Warriors-like (Dynasty Warriors...).Oui, dans son état actuel, ce portage peut être bugué et sérieusement manquer de polish.Donc qu'est-ce que c'est? Eh bien c'est assez difficile à décrire. C'est un genre de MOBA avec un contr?le sur les sbires, les creeps, les larbins (appelez-les comme vous voudrez) mélangé avec un beat 'em all. Ca peut sembler bancal dit comme ?a, mais c'est en réalité plut?t original. Je mettrai sans doute cette évaluation à jour quand j'aurai fini le jeu (ou même avant), mais pour l'instant, je trouve que c'est un jeu plut?t bon.Aussi, notez que même si ce n'est pas un jeu de baston dans la série Guilty Gear, il fait tout autant partie du canon que Xrd ou Vastedge (qui, lui non plus, n'est pas un jeu de bourre-pif). En effet, il introduit certains personnages et concepts mentionnés et réutilisés dans Xrd. D'ailleurs, je suppose que Guilty Gear 2 a tellement évolué au cours du temps qu'il a fini par donner naissance à Guilty Gear Xrd, d'où leur relation au niveau de l'histoire.La musique est plut?t sympathique, notamment les thèmes de combat (ceux qui se lancent quand vous affrontez un autre &ma?tre&) : ils ont été composés par Daisuke Ishiwatari, le compositeur de... ben à peu-près tout le reste de la musique de Guilty Gear. Le reste de la musique du jeu a été composé par quelqu'un d'autre, et étant donné que je n'ai pas encore lu les crédits, je ne sais pas de qui il s'agit, désolé.La question fatidique : devriez-vous l'acheter maintenant? Tout dépend de ce que vous voulez.Si vous voulez un jeu de baston, ce n'en est pas un.Si vous voulez un jeu au gameplay original, vous devriez l'essayer.Si vous voulez en savoir plus sur l'univers de Guilty Gear, vous pouriez avoir envie d'y jouer, à condition d'apprécier le gameplay (sinon vous pourriez aussi juste vouloir regarder des playthroughs).Si vous voulez un jeu au top des graphismes, ce n' c'est juste un portage d'un jeu de 2007 en l'état actuel, et certaines options graphiques et des réglages arriveront dans les prochaines mises à jour, comme le mode plein écran ou des options de résolution. Aussi, vous DEVEZ savoir qu'il y a quelques problèmes avec cette version, avec la profondeur de champ et le bloom mal réglés, résultant en un écran flou ou trop lumineux selon les conditions et la profondeur de champ vient juste d'être désactivée avec la première mise à jour. Ceci aussi devrait être corrigé bient?t étant donné que la version console n'avait pas ce problème.Si vous voulez un portage bien fini (ce que vous pourriez attendre d'Arc System Works), vous devriez repasser dans deux semaines ou quelque part par là, d'ici à ce que tous les gros problèmes soient corrigés, comme le support clavier (et souris) complet, tous les DLCs inclus nativement (parce que oui ils vont l'être, mais là ils ne sont pas présents) et les matchs classés. Aussi, la fonction &quitter le jeu& vient d'être ajoutée (avec une trad' foireuse de dernière minute cependant).Si vous avez confiance en ArcSys pour ce portage (ou que vous voulez la musique fournie avec), vous devriez le prendre avant la fin de la promo de lancement.Globalement, un jeu plut?t bon, mais un portage auquel manque un bon paquet de fonctionnalités à l'heure où j'écris ces lignes,Notez aussi que le jeu est dispo avec le texte en Fran?ais, c'est toujours bon à savoir (même si je joue avec le texte en Anglais, donc je ne peux pas juger de sa qualité, à part de la mauvaise traduction de l'écran titre de dernière minute due à la récente mise à le reste a déjà été traduit comme il faut cependant).
Was this review helpful?
8.2 hrs on record
One of the most unique titles in the series, and one of the most important, if not THE most important if you care about the series plot. I've been a Guilty gear fan for over a decade, and even I missed this game back in 2008 due to never having owned an xbox 360, but good old Arc System Works never fails to deliver, finally releasing this on PC!My past experience with Overture is entirely based on watching various playthroughs just to watch the story unfold, but now that I can actually play this for myself, it's become one of my top favorite GG games to date. The best way I can describe it is if Star craft and 3D fighters came togethor to have a weird but wonderful child, unfortunetly, it's bery hit or miss, either you love it, or you don't.You take control of a Master (player character) and command and summon various Servants to take out the opposing side's Master Ghost. Controls can feel a bit weird at first, but once you get in the game you'll get used to it in no time.Now plotwise, this game reveals a lot of background information on Sol and Sin, and is heavily referenced in GGXrd. The events of Overture set up the stage for the events of Xrd and Vastedge, A slot machine spinoff that takes place between Overture and Xrd. I won't give plot details away, but I will say that Overture is a very important chapter in the series, and you should definitelty play it to fully understand where the series is now.Overall, I love this game, it's weird, but it's fun. Definitely worth trying out at the very least.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 42 Steam Achievements
Title: GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 31 Mar, 2016
Buy GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends in
-41%? 68? 40
Recent updates
?Fixed issue where certain volume controls were not executed correctly in-game.
?Added sequence to exit game from Title Menu.
?Fixed issue where the option to reverse the controls for camera angles do not work as intended.
?Temporarily disabled all blur effects, while we continue to work on it for a later update.
?Adjusted the text position for &PRESS START& at the Title Menu.
?Improved on the quality of the Bonus Soundtracks.
■Bug fixes
▼To be fixed soon
?An issue where the BGM playback volume turns out ignoring the volume settings.
?Adding a sequence to correctly exit the game.
?Will be temporarily removing the overly-strong blur settings, while we continue to tweak the settings on our end. The expected completion date should be in Mid-April.
?Adjusting the position of the Press Start text in the title menu so that they do not overlap with the company logo.
▼Mid-April bug fix list:
?Fixing an issue where an item slot previously occupied by another item can be overwritten if the bought item is purchased immediately after the item to the left was used.
?Adjusting gameplay balance to match that of the latest game version.
?Fixing an issue where certain buffs/debuffs do not disappear after time, and dispelling them do not work.
▼Mid-April:
?New feature to allow players to create password-protected rooms in Players Match.
?English Voice.
▼End-April:
?Keyboard & Mouse configuration.
?Friend invitation.
?Map &Holy Knights Fortress& to be added.
▼After May
?Rank Match and Rankings to be implemented.
?Allow players to save and watch replays on Replay Viewer.
?Several graphics option customizations.
Feature List
12 selected song tracks come with every purchase of GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-!
▼Soundtrack List
01 Keep Yourself AliveIII (Sol GG2 Theme)
02 Ride on Time (Sin GG2 Theme)
03 Intellect & Reason.and the Wild (Dr. Paradigm GG2 Theme)
04 昼行灯 (Izuna GG2 Theme)
05 The Mask Does Not Laugh (Valentine GG2 Theme)
06 Holy Orders(Be Just Or Be Dead) (Ky GG2 Theme)
07 Worthless as the Sun Above Clouds (Raven GG2 Theme)
08 Misadventure (Mirror Match GG2 Theme)
09 The Re-coming (Sol VS Ky GG2 Theme)
10 Communication (Sin VS Ky GG2 Theme)
11 Dignity (Stage 19 BGM)
12 Diva (Stage 20 BGM)
Songs are placed in a separate folder, in your Steam install directory:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\GG2\Digital Extras
About This Game
The ultimate melee action [GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-] is now on Steam!!
Pushing [Gameplay] and [Entertainment] to the extremes, with a splash of [Competitiveness] -- That's GUILTY GEAR 2 for you.
Two completely different game systems carried out in a fast paced real-time environment.
Be the commander of your troops, and also be the frontline hero of your army, battling enemy forces head-on while giving out commands!
Combine your own blend of Action and Strategy and seize victory into your hands!!
Player-controlled &Master& comes equipped with an arsenal of actions available!
Dash across the battlefield with the Blast Drive!
Chain up attack combos with the myriad attack patterns!
Steps, Aerial Dashes, Special Attacks -- Use them to their greatest potential to score victory!
Charge your tension gauge to MAX and unleash devastating Overdrives upon your foes!
Micro-manage your troops and lead them to victory!
Advance together with your units, and capture enemy bases!
Over 50 different units, each with their unique actions and abilities!
The battle environment can change from a full-fledged army war to a sudden-death duel between Masters in the blink of an eye!
Campaign
Exhibition
Training
FreeMission
Option
Replay Viewer (*)
Online (*)
*Currently only &Player Match& is available. &Rank Match&, &Rankings& and &Replay Viewer& will be implemented at a later date.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, 2.8GHz and above
Graphics: GeForce 9800GT and above
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5, 3.0GHz and above
Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770 and above
(C) ARC SYSTEM WORKS
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
4 people found this review funny
16.8 hrs on record
Imagine playing a RTS while playing Street Fighter in 3rd Person.Sounds insane? It is!Takes forever to get used to. Visuals are outdated. Just a port. And still recommend for the unique and outstanding experience.
Was this review helpful?
14 people found this review funny
26.5 hrs on record
Underated.Played it back when it was exclusively to Xbox 360. Spent countless hours skirmishing with friends. I got extremely hyped when I saw it come to Steam and I just had to instantly buy it and replay it asap.Sure, its rough around the edges, has wonky controls, not the best voice acting or fluid animation. But when you pull off a dumbass combo and 1 shot ?????es its worth it.
When you just about get the hang of it and crank up the difficulty to max, and go fight and win against That Man? After he AoE's you to death in a top down view that is so frustratingly awful to control? Satisfaction, pure bliss, a big '???? you, you cheap ???? of ????'. I beat yo' ???!Its not a fighting game like its predecessors and its latest title.
This is a macro-micro intensive game, think star craft, well... don't think star craft, think of a fighting game that took command and conquer into a back alley, had sex with it, and this is its love child. Think Smite with minion control. This is my go to, to settle a disagreement with my friends, and this is who you should play it with, friends because it will go stale real fast otherwise.Don't get me wrong, core features are definitely missing, I didn't expect much but a ?????? port, which it currently is. Luckily for me I had an xbox controller and it functions just as I expect it to. It plays at a solid frame rate, bare bones but enough for me to enjoy. Knowing how this was left to rot on the Xbox 360, especially in Europe. I was dead excited to see that Raven is PLAYABLE. I would recommend playing with a controller for the time being. The launch is a bit... eh. But I can live with it. GIVE ME THE DAMN ENGLISH DUBS SO I CAN HERE PARADIGM SPAM &EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE THE GRAVITATIONAL- EXPERIENCE.& You'll get tired of repeated lines like this very quickly and it may drive you mad. But I just look at the funny side of it.All in all I would give it a personal 8/10BTW If you are that guy who plays Dr. Paradigm and who picks up a dragon and drops it on the enemies base, you are a ????.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
The adventures of Sin, a kid that went rebelling his parents because they don't spend much time with him. So he goes with an old hobo instead to explore the world. Great game, great soundtrack.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
- Review in French below / Version fran?aise en-dessous -No, this is not a Guilty Gear fighting game.No, this is not a Warriors-like (Dynasty Warriors...) game either.Yes, in its current state, this port can be slightly buggy and rough around the edges.So, what is it? Well, it's hard to describe. It's some kind of MOBA with minion control mixed with a beat 'em all. It can sound awkward, but it does feel original. I will probably update my review when I have finished the game (or even before), but right now, it is a good game in my opinion.Also, note that this game, while not a fighting game in the Guilty Gear series, is just as canon as Xrd or Vastedge (which is not a fighting game either). Because yes, it introduces some characters and concepts that are mentioned and used in Xrd. I also suspect that Guilty Gear 2 has evolved through time in such a way that it give birth to Guilty Gear Xrd, hence their link story-wise.The music is pretty nice, especially the battle themes (the ones that play when you fight another master) : these were composed by Daisuke Ishiwatari, the composer of... well, almost all of the Guilty Gear soundtracks, actually. The rest of the music you can hear in the rest of the game was composed by someone else, and since I haven't read the credits, I don't know who it is, sorry.Should you buy it now? That all depends on what you want.If you want a fighting game, that's not it.If you want a game with an original gameplay, you should try it.|*]If you want to learn more about the GG lore, you might want to play it as long as you like the gameplay itself (else you might just want to watch a playthrough).If you want a game with the latest graphics, this game doesn' it's merely a port from a 2007 game right now, and some graphics options and tweaks are coming in the next updates, such as fullscreen and resolution settings. Also, you must know that there are some issues right know, with the depth of field and bloom settings being setup incorrectly, resulting in blur and too much brightness and the first update has just disabled DoF. This, too, should be corrected soon since the console release didn't have this problem.If you want a polished port (which you could expect from Arc System Works), you should come back in two weeks or so until all the major quirks are fixed, such as full keyboard (and mouse) support, all the DLC included natively (because it will, but right now it is missing) and ranked matches. And the &exit game& function has just been added.If you trust ArcSys with this port (or want the music that's included), you should grab it before the launch sale ends.Overall, a pretty good game, but a port missing quite a lot of features at the time I'm writing this.- Version fran?aise -Non, ce n'est pas un jeu de baston Guilty Gear.Non, ce n'est pas un jeu Warriors-like (Dynasty Warriors...).Oui, dans son état actuel, ce portage peut être bugué et sérieusement manquer de polish.Donc qu'est-ce que c'est? Eh bien c'est assez difficile à décrire. C'est un genre de MOBA avec un contr?le sur les sbires, les creeps, les larbins (appelez-les comme vous voudrez) mélangé avec un beat 'em all. Ca peut sembler bancal dit comme ?a, mais c'est en réalité plut?t original. Je mettrai sans doute cette évaluation à jour quand j'aurai fini le jeu (ou même avant), mais pour l'instant, je trouve que c'est un jeu plut?t bon.Aussi, notez que même si ce n'est pas un jeu de baston dans la série Guilty Gear, il fait tout autant partie du canon que Xrd ou Vastedge (qui, lui non plus, n'est pas un jeu de bourre-pif). En effet, il introduit certains personnages et concepts mentionnés et réutilisés dans Xrd. D'ailleurs, je suppose que Guilty Gear 2 a tellement évolué au cours du temps qu'il a fini par donner naissance à Guilty Gear Xrd, d'où leur relation au niveau de l'histoire.La musique est plut?t sympathique, notamment les thèmes de combat (ceux qui se lancent quand vous affrontez un autre &ma?tre&) : ils ont été composés par Daisuke Ishiwatari, le compositeur de... ben à peu-près tout le reste de la musique de Guilty Gear. Le reste de la musique du jeu a été composé par quelqu'un d'autre, et étant donné que je n'ai pas encore lu les crédits, je ne sais pas de qui il s'agit, désolé.La question fatidique : devriez-vous l'acheter maintenant? Tout dépend de ce que vous voulez.Si vous voulez un jeu de baston, ce n'en est pas un.Si vous voulez un jeu au gameplay original, vous devriez l'essayer.Si vous voulez en savoir plus sur l'univers de Guilty Gear, vous pouriez avoir envie d'y jouer, à condition d'apprécier le gameplay (sinon vous pourriez aussi juste vouloir regarder des playthroughs).Si vous voulez un jeu au top des graphismes, ce n' c'est juste un portage d'un jeu de 2007 en l'état actuel, et certaines options graphiques et des réglages arriveront dans les prochaines mises à jour, comme le mode plein écran ou des options de résolution. Aussi, vous DEVEZ savoir qu'il y a quelques problèmes avec cette version, avec la profondeur de champ et le bloom mal réglés, résultant en un écran flou ou trop lumineux selon les conditions et la profondeur de champ vient juste d'être désactivée avec la première mise à jour. Ceci aussi devrait être corrigé bient?t étant donné que la version console n'avait pas ce problème.Si vous voulez un portage bien fini (ce que vous pourriez attendre d'Arc System Works), vous devriez repasser dans deux semaines ou quelque part par là, d'ici à ce que tous les gros problèmes soient corrigés, comme le support clavier (et souris) complet, tous les DLCs inclus nativement (parce que oui ils vont l'être, mais là ils ne sont pas présents) et les matchs classés. Aussi, la fonction &quitter le jeu& vient d'être ajoutée (avec une trad' foireuse de dernière minute cependant).Si vous avez confiance en ArcSys pour ce portage (ou que vous voulez la musique fournie avec), vous devriez le prendre avant la fin de la promo de lancement.Globalement, un jeu plut?t bon, mais un portage auquel manque un bon paquet de fonctionnalités à l'heure où j'écris ces lignes,Notez aussi que le jeu est dispo avec le texte en Fran?ais, c'est toujours bon à savoir (même si je joue avec le texte en Anglais, donc je ne peux pas juger de sa qualité, à part de la mauvaise traduction de l'écran titre de dernière minute due à la récente mise à le reste a déjà été traduit comme il faut cependant).
Was this review helpful?
8.2 hrs on record
One of the most unique titles in the series, and one of the most important, if not THE most important if you care about the series plot. I've been a Guilty gear fan for over a decade, and even I missed this game back in 2008 due to never having owned an xbox 360, but good old Arc System Works never fails to deliver, finally releasing this on PC!My past experience with Overture is entirely based on watching various playthroughs just to watch the story unfold, but now that I can actually play this for myself, it's become one of my top favorite GG games to date. The best way I can describe it is if Star craft and 3D fighters came togethor to have a weird but wonderful child, unfortunetly, it's bery hit or miss, either you love it, or you don't.You take control of a Master (player character) and command and summon various Servants to take out the opposing side's Master Ghost. Controls can feel a bit weird at first, but once you get in the game you'll get used to it in no time.Now plotwise, this game reveals a lot of background information on Sol and Sin, and is heavily referenced in GGXrd. The events of Overture set up the stage for the events of Xrd and Vastedge, A slot machine spinoff that takes place between Overture and Xrd. I won't give plot details away, but I will say that Overture is a very important chapter in the series, and you should definitelty play it to fully understand where the series is now.Overall, I love this game, it's weird, but it's fun. Definitely worth trying out at the very least.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 guilty gear xrd 全屏 的文章

随机推荐