其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁儿童英文歌曲圣诞快乐的歌词_百度知道
儿童英文歌曲圣诞快乐的歌词
提问者采纳
s all I want when Christmas comes to town That&#39, but never really see No one will be sleeping on the night of Christmas Eve Hoping Santa'd take a ride And soon Miss Fanny Bright Was seated by my side,holy night Shepherds quake at the sight Glories stream from heaven afar Heavenly hosts sing Alleluyah Christ the Savior is born Christ the Savior is born Silent night!Jingle Bells (铃儿响叮当)Dashing through the snow On a one-horse open sleigh Over the fields we go Laughing all the way,holy night Son of Gs sleigh bells ring I listen all around The herald angels sing I never hear a sound And all the dreams of children Once lies will all be found That's so much fun when Christmas comes to town Presents for the children wrapped in red and green All the things I&#39!《极地特快》When Christmas come to town Ls on his way When Santa' Misfortune seemed his lot.! O what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh A day or two ago I thought I&#39,love’s pure light Radiant beams from Thy holy face With the dawn of redeeming grace Jesus. I&#39,where they sweet vigils keep O’er the Babe who in silent sleep Rests in heavenly peace Rests in heavenly peace Amen, but never really see No one will be sleeping on the night of Christmas Eve Hoping Santa&#39,at Thy birth Jm wishing on a star And trying to believe That even though it's on his way Presents for the children wrapped in red and green All the things I&#39,holy night All is calm all is bright ‘Round yon virgin Mother and Child Holy infant so tender and mild Sleep in heavenly peace Sleep in heavenly peace Silent nightSilent Night (平安夜)Silent night,save the light Y Bells on bob-tail ring making spirits bright What fun it is to ride and sing A sleighing song tonight Jingle bells jingle bells ll find me at Christmas Eve I guess Santa is busy Cause he never comes around I think of him when Christmas comes to town The best time of the year When everyone comes home With all this Christmas tear It&#39,Lord,Lord,at Thy birth Silent night.; The hor He got into a drifted bank And we we got upsot Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way,holy night As far He's hard to be alone Putting up the Christmas tree With friends you come around It&#39
欧美儿童英文 圣诞快乐之歌!!
we wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year good tidings we bring to you and your kin good tidings for christmas and a happy new year we wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year and have yourself a merry little christmas, have yourself a merry little christmas night 英文歌词 Jingle Bells (The One Horse Open Sleigh) Lyrics:James Lord Pierpont Music:James Lord Pierpont Dashing through the snow, In a one horse open sleigh, Over the fields we go, L Bells on bobtails ring, Making spiritis bright, What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song to night. Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! A day or two ago I thought I'd take a ride, And soon Miss Fannie Bright, W THe horse was lean and lank, Misfortune seemed his lot, He got into a drifted bank, And we, we got upsot. Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! Now the ground is white, Go it while you're young, Take the girls tonight, And sing this sleighing song. Just get a bobtailed bay, Two-forty for this spead, Then hitch him to an open sleigh, And crack! You'll take the lead. Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! 是这个么???
good tidings we bring 从这以下全错了
你给我弄个欧美儿童英文 圣诞快乐之歌伴奏就可以了
相关专业回答
歌曲名:铃儿响叮当
作词:詹姆斯·罗德·皮尔庞特
作曲:詹姆斯·罗德·皮尔庞特
音乐时长:1分59秒
we wish you a merry christmas
and a happy new year
good tidings we bring
to you and your kin
good tidings for christmas
and a happy new year
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
White Christmas 歌词
I'm dreaming of a white christmas,
just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
to hear sleigh bells in the snow
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
to hear sleigh bells in the snow
with every christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright,
and may all your christmases be white
May your days be merry and bright,
and may all your christmases be white
I'm dreaming of a white chr...
and a happy new year
good tidings we bring
to you and your kin
good tidings for christmas
and a happy new year
and a happy new year
and have yourself a merry little christmas,
have yourself a merry little christmas night 英文歌词
Jingle Bells
(The One Horse Open Sleigh)
Lyrics:James Lord Pierpont Music:James Lord Pierpont
Dashing through the snow,
In a one horse open sleigh,
Over the fields we go,
christmas comes
We wish........
儿童英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求(silent night)、(we wish you a merry christmas)、 (jingle bells) 的歌词,最好是中文唱英文的_百度知道
急求(silent night)、(we wish you a merry christmas)、 (jingle bells) 的歌词,最好是中文唱英文的
因为要创建唱诗班,学员的英文都很差。
提问者采纳
这是救恩黎明光芒, 圣洁婴孩纯真可爱,驾车多欢畅, 今晚驾车歌唱多欢畅, Lord。
silent nightChrist the Savior is born, 我们越过田野, 看见天上荣光降下,圣善夜. Glad tidings we bring To you and your kin。
Sleep in heavenly peace, 一路响叮当。
JesusSilent night! Glad tidings we bring To you and your kin, 主耶稣已降生;s pure light 神子爱,铃儿响叮当, 在一匹马拉的无蓬雪橇中,
Sleep in heavenly peace。
Round young virgin mother and child., jingle bells jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride
in a one-horse open sleigh
jingle bells.! 铃儿响叮当, 很快范妮, 一路响叮当; Glad tidings for Christmas And a happy New Year!嘿。Silent night! We wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year, 在一匹马拉的无蓬雪橇中。
Glories stream from heaven afar,真光明.horse! 牧羊人! Holy night, 在一匹马拉的无蓬雪橇中,nly hosts sing Alleluia, 他撞进浮动的沙滩中, 他多么不幸!嘿,圣善夜, 救赎恩典降临四方,jingle bells
jingle all the way
oh what fun it is to ride
in a one horse open sleigh
jingle bells。
Shepherds quake at the sight,
With the dawt go until we get some So bring it out here,在旷野! 真宁静! Holy night。
All is calm!噢;d take a ride and soon miss fanny bright
was seated by my side the horse was lean and lank misfortune seemed his lot he got into a drifted bank and we, 我想驾车外出;t go until we get some We won&#39, 铃儿在短尾巴上叮当响; Glad tidings for Christmas And a happy New Year,驾车多欢畅,jingle bells
jingle all the way
jingle bells!嘿,
Christ the Savior is born。 哦, 尽享天赐安眠.,jingle bells
jingle all the way
a day or two ago i thought i &#39, 一路响叮当,jingle bells
jingle all the way
in a one, at thy birth。布赖特小姐 坐上了我的车,
Jesus!嘿。 哦,驾车多欢畅。 哦, 一路响叮当. Glad tidings we bring To you and your kin. 尽享天赐安眠! Holy night! 铃儿响叮当!圣光环绕圣母圣婴, 一匹马拉的无蓬雪橇.奔驰过雪地; 众军齐唱哈利路亚! 平安夜, love&#39.sleigh! 铃儿响叮当。
Son of God。we wish you a merry christmasWe wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year., at thy birth,铃儿响叮当, we got upsot
jingle bells。 在一匹马拉的无蓬雪橇中!平安夜; Glad tidings for Christmas And a happy New Year.open, 一路笑语不断! We won&#39。噢, all is bright! We want some figgy pudding We want some figgy pudding We want some figgy pudding Please bring it right here。 Silent night. 主耶稣已降生! 主耶稣今降生, L Glad tidings for Christmas And a happy New Year,光皎洁。 我们遭了殃! 铃儿响叮当,
Holy Infant! Glad tidings we bring To you and your kin。 马儿瘦又老! 一天或者两天以前,铃儿响叮当, jingle bells
jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride
in a one-horse open sleigh t go until we get some We won&#39! 主耶稣今降生, 使我们的精神愉快,铃儿响叮当,
Heav&#39!我们祝你们圣诞快乐我们祝你们圣诞快乐我们祝你们圣诞快乐并且新年快乐我们为您与您家人带来了好消息圣诞的好消息新年快乐请递给我们一些无花果布丁请递给我们一些无花果布丁请递给我们一些无花果布丁并摆一些到这里来我们为您与您家人带来了好消息圣诞的好消息新年快乐我们都喜欢无花果布丁我们都喜欢无花果布丁我们都喜欢无花果布丁所以请放一些在这里我们为您与您家人带来了好消息圣诞的好消息新年快乐 jingle bellsdashing through the snow
on a one-horse open sleigh
over the fields we go laughing all the way
bells on bob-tail ring making spirits bright
what fun it is to ride and sing
a sleighing song tonight
jingle bells。
Radiant beams from thy holy face,圣善夜! 平安夜
提问者评价
呵呵,谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
(英文版)
jingle bells的歌词:
dashing through the snow
over the fields we go
laughing all the way
bells on bob-tail ring
making spirits bright
what fun it is to ride an sing
a sleighing song tonight
jingle bells,jingle bells
jingle all the way
jingle all the way
a day or two ago
i thought i'd take a tide
and soon miss fanny bright
was seated by my side
the horse was lean and land misfortuned bank
and we,we got up sot
jingle bells,jingle bells
jingle all the way
各付各的分为若干个vuklrhfuiweavqlvgfbwei额外vfiugyWYGFBIEWUGVJDKJFG啊哈分工表vrhgbhbfblharuareg担任过两个坏人了拉两个不过来给格列阿哥ileaglgeggbvleagbealgulrigrlgbrlug拉客人够啦俄国和拉尔够火辣俄国和拉拉二胡噶了工会联合管理会拉怪哗啦通过后拉杆哗啦规划拉个合理嘎哈了两个老噶好老公和老公会更好了嘎哈立领噶厉害个合格后两个规划拉个厉害了噶阿里嘎两个哈哈共和国和管理和管理联合国管理和数据库vkdfalhlgaglhwsh老公回来浪费电话费的后来防护带来了来了浪费的后来到后来非公开立法管理力量来了来了来了啦啦来了来了来了来了来了来了来了哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥高规格哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥高规格哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥高规格哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥高规格
jingle的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁圣诞节那首英文歌曲叫什么?还有歌词?_百度知道
圣诞节那首英文歌曲叫什么?还有歌词?
1857年,美国波士顿假日学校的学生在教堂有一场感恩节演出,学生们请邻居皮尔庞特写了一首新歌,轻快的旋律让孩子们马上就学会了,这首名为“One Horse Open Sleigh”的歌一经演唱就引起了轰动,并很快成为了一首快炙人口的经典圣诞歌曲。两年后,这首歌再度公开发表,正式命名为Jingle Bells(The One Horse Open Sleigh)。中文翻唱歌曲是铃儿响叮当。 铃儿响叮当中文歌词:[美]皮尔彭特 词曲/程雨菲 录词 叮叮当,叮叮当, 铃儿响叮当. 我们滑雪多快乐, 我们坐在雪橇上. 叮叮当,叮叮当, 铃儿响叮当. 我们滑雪多快乐,我们坐在雪橇上. 叮叮当,叮叮当, 铃儿响叮当. 我们滑雪多快乐, 我们坐在雪橇上. 叮叮当,叮叮当, 铃儿响叮当. 我们滑雪多快乐,我们坐在雪橇上. 冲破大风雪 我们坐在雪橇上 快奔驰过田野 我们欢笑又歌唱 马儿铃声响 令人精神多欢畅 今晚滑雪真快乐 把滑雪歌儿唱 嘿 叮叮当,叮叮当,铃儿响叮当 我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪橇上 叮叮当叮叮当铃儿响叮当 我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪橇上 在一两天之前 我想出外去游荡 那位美丽小姑娘 她坐在我身旁 那马儿瘦又老 它命运不吉祥 把雪橇撞进泥塘里害的我们遭了殃 叮叮当叮叮当铃儿响叮当 我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪橇上 叮叮当叮叮当铃儿响叮当 我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪橇上 白雪闪银光 趁这年轻好时光 带上亲爱的朋友 把滑雪歌儿唱 有一匹栗色马 它一日行千里 我们把它套在雪橇上 就飞奔向前方 叮叮当叮叮当铃儿响叮当 我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪橇上 叮叮当叮叮当铃儿响叮当 我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪橇上 叮叮当叮叮当铃儿响叮当 我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪橇上 叮叮当叮叮当铃儿响叮当 我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪橇上 叮叮当 嘿 铃儿响叮当英文歌词: Dashing through the snowIn a one- horse open sleigh Over the fields we go Laughing all the way Bells on bobtails way  Making spirits bright What fun it is to ride and sing A sleighing song tonight OH,Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way Oh,what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh Jingle bells,jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh,what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh A day or two ago I thought I take a ride And soon Miss Fanny Bright was seated by my side The horse was lean and lank Misfortune seemed his lot He's got into a drifted bank And we, we got upsot OH,Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way Oh,what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh Jingle bells,jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh,what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh A day or two ago, The story I must tell I went out on the snow, And on my back I A gent was riding by In a one-horse open sleigh, He laughed as there I sprawling lie, But quickly drove away. OH,Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way Oh,what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh Jingle bells,jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh,what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh Now the ground is white Go it while you're young, Take the girls tonight And sing Just get a bob-tailed bay two-forty as his speed Hitch him to an open sleigh And crack! you'll take the lead. OH,Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way Oh,what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh Jingle bells,jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh,what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
不会是We wish you a merry christmas吧?里面就有句歌词是we wish you a merry christmas and happy new year~
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁qq飞车情侣赛车有首歌歌词marry christmas_百度知道
qq飞车情侣赛车有首歌歌词marry christmas
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP