爱丽丝梦游仙境2下载的字数是多少

关于艾丽兹梦游仙境写一篇文章 字数不限 就是写自己去仙境会怎么样字数少于50词 别太多
威尔E37VA91
  Story begins with the story of a girl named Alice,and sister in an accident when reading a book into the world.There,she experienced a lot in reality things are not.Talking rabbits,can change into small pills,and the moves of the poker,and when she suddenly woke up after a crisis,they find that this is only a long dream of his own ......  Close your books this,rubbed his tired eyes,I fell into silent contemplation.When watching a small,think Alice blessed,you can enter the world of the book,even if it was a dream.  Have dreams,Alice's dream has been to fulfill her dreams?  Certainly,we do think this book is not simply the dream of her.Initially,Alice has just fallen into the hole,had thought she would cry like a normal girl,like a row,not the idea,but I was wrong,she gave her a strong and optimistic side presented to the reader,Let us know the story of the hero is not a weak timid little girl.The playing cards behind the soldiers and the queen with the exchange in another show of her intelligent and courageous.  Alice is a girl showed us her story could not help but to like her to because she experienced many ups and downs,while heart rate more than to escape because of her plight and very happy ......  Which is such a girl,I thought myself.I also have their own dreams,has also been indulging in the dream,joy,or cry.More want to get into the book to understand that beyond the general excitement.Used to think that dreams are so far away,because there is always gap between dreams and reality,the dream of paradise in the end how far?I really can go hand touch the place?  Thought of this,I do not know when the sky has been covered with the stars,look down their hands have been holding for a long time,"Alice in Wonderland" on the cover of Alice with a smile and her sister sat under the red maple,Sprinkled with a bright red maple leaves in ......could not help but laugh,and laugh like Alice,she can as brave and optimistic,why do I not?Although distant dream,though not real,but his heart is true,if we really want,nothing will do the same?  Again look at the sky,eyes not confused.North of the Big Dipper will change direction with the seasons,while the direction of life will not change with time.Alice has been waking up from a dream,and my dream is just beginning ......  最近刚好写这个题材,参考参考!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:
& & 爱丽丝梦游仙境_150字
爱丽丝梦游仙境_150字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 二年级&&
175人浏览了这篇文章
小白兔叫爱丽丝发言,爱丽丝刚才变得很高。小白兔收到了一封信,是关于有人偷馅饼的一封信。小白兔把这封信交给了国王。然后,国王拿起了这封信读了一遍,他让陪审员把其中的一段记到石板上,国王问王后的一些问题。
接着,爱丽丝又说话了,爱丽丝说:“你们不过就是一副扑克牌而已。”红桃K王后气的脸都红了。陪审员都扑向爱丽丝,爱丽丝变大了对着国王说:“凭什么不可以这样做?”
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同体裁的其他文章爱丽丝梦游仙境字体下载
你的位置: &
> 爱丽丝梦游仙境字体下载
爱丽丝梦游仙境字体下载
不好用:(0)
爱丽丝梦游仙境字体下载是一款运用于艺术设计方面的字体,由统一下载站提供免费下载,统一下载站字体下载大全提供最全最新的中英文字体素材。
海马苹果助手电脑版是一款无需越狱即可免费安装正版苹果应用的管理软件,海马助手操作简便无需越狱,所有应用免费下载,无需appstore账号一键下载安装,让您无限畅玩,喜欢的朋友可以下载使用。海马苹果助手特色...
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示,请文明发言!)&&剩余字数:
点击图片更换
* 为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用或下载本站软件。 * 请一定升级到最新版才能正常解压本站提供的软件! * 站内提供的所有软件均为作者提交或网上搜集,若侵犯您的版权利益,通知我们!
桌面美化分类
本站资源均收集整理于互联网,其著作权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯您权利的资源,请来信告知,我们将及时撤销相应资源。
Copy . All Rights Reserved.疯狂猜图答案全集按种类字数分_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
疯狂猜图答案全集按种类字数分
上传于||文档简介
&&疯​狂​猜​图​答​案​,​疯​狂​猜​图​答​案​按​分​类​,​疯​狂​猜​图​答​案​,​疯​狂​猜​图​答​案​,​疯​狂​猜​图​答​案​最​新​最​全​,​疯​狂​猜​图​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 爱丽丝梦游仙境 的文章

随机推荐