Full Audio
Title: Tactical Craft Online
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Feb, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&It needs to attract community of gamers, to identify possible issues in the balance of the game, to fix possible bugs, to hear constructive criticism, to test the game with a lot of players.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&No exact answer. I have many plans for game development. Likely I will change the game version from pre-alpha to beta when I get a more stable version.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&In full version game will be:
- extended tech tree
- extended player development
- improved graphics
- improved the game balance
- Steam achievements
- extended gameplay in different directions
The game will continue to develop even after it has become &full&.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The current state of the game allows players to participate fully in the gameplay.
Player can make different items of interior, the manufacturing machines for firearms. There are able to engage in farming. Building development and combat mode are completed fully.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The game will remain free.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We have website of game with description and guides to the English and Russian languages, which available to edit by players. We always listen to new proposals for
most of them have already been successfully implemented.
Active players that participate in game content creation may receive different game bonuses such as unique goods and premium coins.&
Play Tactical Craft Online
Free to Play
Recent updates
18 February
- Disabled action zombie virus 1024 coordinates
- Disabled attack bots for players 0 and 1 levels
16 February
- PvP has been turned off in player area.
-Bots will not attack in the starting area.
- Bots will only attack one player.
- Attacks have been limited to 4 players.
- Every hour Crystals will start dropping.
- Resources will start respawning every 3 hours.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Online Multiplayer Sandbox meets Tactical RPG!
One single huge world for all players.
Full freedom of choice, interaction between players, hostilities and trading.
Everyone is absolutely equal: you are what you have achieved in the world of the game.
In-game items can only be crafted from resources of the game world.
Single shared environment where everyone lives, builds, produces and battles.
Every action affects the world story, and you can become the part of it!
Main features of Game:
Fully generated world to explore.
Different biomes such as forest, desert, mountains and mush more.
Two game modes. First is real-time mode for mining, crafting, building and other peaceful activities. Second is turn-based combat mode.
Component system of crafting.
All objects in game world can be destroyed.
Opportunity to buy up to 5 game units and development of their various skills and parameters.
Game units can be exposed to the effects such as fracture, poisoning, bleeding etc.
Different kinds of game bots for PVE: animals, zombies, bosses.
Full interaction between players in one world.
Private area with limited access to equipment and warehouses for other players.
Building development.
Farming.
Trading.
Clans and clan areas.
Dungeons – Cellars.
Plans for development of the project:
More dungeons – natural and artificial – mines, systems of caves, arenas.
Complex chemical mixes for experiments.
Food and hunger.
Fishing.
Repair and modification of weapons.
New technologies and resources.
New weapons are similar to weapons of I-II World Wars.
Transport.
Stationary weapon.
Railroad.
Robotics.
The energy system with power stations and transformers.
Natural phenomena.
Radioactive zone, diseases.
Global events such as falling meteorites, invasion bots, challenge bosses.
Development of trade.
Steam Achievements.
Post, letters, notes.
Development of clans. Alliances (clan community).
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 Gb video RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 60 MB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
2.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
this game is absolute ????there's no tutorial there's no guides at all whatsoeveryou cannot run away from a battle if you don't want to fight something the combat is totally not fair one man vs 20 zombiesthere's no way to reroll if you ???? up on your techthere's no info on the technology other than a crappy pictureit takes forever to get tech points thank God you get some while you're offline but still I probably won't play this game againthere's an indicator that tells you where you're going but it doesn't work all the time sometimes you're clicking blindit took 2 days for them to fix the game people weren't able to play it on launch daythe two things that ???? me off the most no tutorial and the combat
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
good game if you want to make sure your uninstall button is working
Was this review helpful?
29 people found this review funny
0.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is insane. Everyone complaining about a free-to-play Early Access game that's striving to become a massively multiplayer online survival crafting game made by one dev and all the negative reviews start with &OH LOOK! START BUTTON DOESN'T WORK! ???? GAME -0/10&. Are you ????ing kidding me? This game is struggling to get on it's feet over simple ???? from an amateur developer and MEANWHILE we get stupid clicker games that get released on Steam and somehow make a profit out of it with mindless clicking gameplay.Holy ????ing ????. That's the purest form of Steam cancer. it really is.And now to the game. Does it need work? Of course it does. Does it need to get stupid reviews about not passing the start screen because it barely made it through Early Access? Hell no. Stop complaining about ???? that's not about the core gameplay you entitled ????s.Anyway, this is a decent game and how kindly the dev released it as free is very generous of him. I would give this game a try if you're into survival and crafting.Edit: I have never experienced this start button glitch. I have never ran into this issue before with this game. It runs fine for me. If you're seriously having issues I would contact the dev if you run into any glitches.. Since, you know.. It's an early access game.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I can forgive the early access, the banal graphics, the sudden drawing into combat after clicking &help& on the technology window, the overwhelming odds a newbie has to fight against (40 zombies? Really?), and the complete lack of tutorial. Hey, it was free to play. What I cannot ever forgive is draconian banning for &daring to discuss the chat rules in chat& or &disagreeing with the admin&. People who were civil and polite in their questions got banned while I watched. This is unacceptable to me, and why I'll be uninstalling this game. I've noted that admins who do this kind of thing in games are usually petty tyrants, who impose their own &order& in the most dishonorable way you can imagine. Said admins are usually not able to defend their own banning in public, which is why they ban others who question their banning. This is also why enlightened developers made chat filters: so they don't spend time and money hiring dishonorable admins. Chat filters are cheaper, more effective, and prevent some arbitrary dishonorable admin from going power crazy and driving away good people from a game.I recommend you stay well away from this game, lest you be banned for daring to communicate.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
*Loads in, looks at tech tree, researches basic clothing*Notices he needs sticks, sees lots of cactus everywhere*Has no tool to harvest said cactus*Asks chat where sticks are*Chat screams go North-East to find trees to get said sticks*Walks slowly NE for 10 mins finding nothing*Whilst walking finds hilarity at the amount of bans being dished out for players saying naughty words or just asking questions in general*Sees alot of zombies, goes to ask zombies how they are and if they know of where there are any trees*Gets ninja'd into turn-based combat, tries to run away but dies*Spawns back to where loaded in*After 5 more minutes finally finds a tree, harvests sticks for a minute or two*Notices he needs stones*Looks for stones for 10 mins*Asks chat where stones are*Chat screams everywhere or go NE*Looks for another 5 mins*Exits game and uninstalls
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Tactical Craft Online
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Feb, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&It needs to attract community of gamers, to identify possible issues in the balance of the game, to fix possible bugs, to hear constructive criticism, to test the game with a lot of players.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&No exact answer. I have many plans for game development. Likely I will change the game version from pre-alpha to beta when I get a more stable version.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&In full version game will be:
- extended tech tree
- extended player development
- improved graphics
- improved the game balance
- Steam achievements
- extended gameplay in different directions
The game will continue to develop even after it has become &full&.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The current state of the game allows players to participate fully in the gameplay.
Player can make different items of interior, the manufacturing machines for firearms. There are able to engage in farming. Building development and combat mode are completed fully.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The game will remain free.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We have website of game with description and guides to the English and Russian languages, which available to edit by players. We always listen to new proposals for
most of them have already been successfully implemented.
Active players that participate in game content creation may receive different game bonuses such as unique goods and premium coins.&
Play Tactical Craft Online
Free to Play
Recent updates
18 February
- Disabled action zombie virus 1024 coordinates
- Disabled attack bots for players 0 and 1 levels
16 February
- PvP has been turned off in player area.
-Bots will not attack in the starting area.
- Bots will only attack one player.
- Attacks have been limited to 4 players.
- Every hour Crystals will start dropping.
- Resources will start respawning every 3 hours.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Online Multiplayer Sandbox meets Tactical RPG!
One single huge world for all players.
Full freedom of choice, interaction between players, hostilities and trading.
Everyone is absolutely equal: you are what you have achieved in the world of the game.
In-game items can only be crafted from resources of the game world.
Single shared environment where everyone lives, builds, produces and battles.
Every action affects the world story, and you can become the part of it!
Main features of Game:
Fully generated world to explore.
Different biomes such as forest, desert, mountains and mush more.
Two game modes. First is real-time mode for mining, crafting, building and other peaceful activities. Second is turn-based combat mode.
Component system of crafting.
All objects in game world can be destroyed.
Opportunity to buy up to 5 game units and development of their various skills and parameters.
Game units can be exposed to the effects such as fracture, poisoning, bleeding etc.
Different kinds of game bots for PVE: animals, zombies, bosses.
Full interaction between players in one world.
Private area with limited access to equipment and warehouses for other players.
Building development.
Farming.
Trading.
Clans and clan areas.
Dungeons – Cellars.
Plans for development of the project:
More dungeons – natural and artificial – mines, systems of caves, arenas.
Complex chemical mixes for experiments.
Food and hunger.
Fishing.
Repair and modification of weapons.
New technologies and resources.
New weapons are similar to weapons of I-II World Wars.
Transport.
Stationary weapon.
Railroad.
Robotics.
The energy system with power stations and transformers.
Natural phenomena.
Radioactive zone, diseases.
Global events such as falling meteorites, invasion bots, challenge bosses.
Development of trade.
Steam Achievements.
Post, letters, notes.
Development of clans. Alliances (clan community).
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 Gb video RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 60 MB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
2.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
this game is absolute ????there's no tutorial there's no guides at all whatsoeveryou cannot run away from a battle if you don't want to fight something the combat is totally not fair one man vs 20 zombiesthere's no way to reroll if you ???? up on your techthere's no info on the technology other than a crappy pictureit takes forever to get tech points thank God you get some while you're offline but still I probably won't play this game againthere's an indicator that tells you where you're going but it doesn't work all the time sometimes you're clicking blindit took 2 days for them to fix the game people weren't able to play it on launch daythe two things that ???? me off the most no tutorial and the combat
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
good game if you want to make sure your uninstall button is working
Was this review helpful?
29 people found this review funny
0.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is insane. Everyone complaining about a free-to-play Early Access game that's striving to become a massively multiplayer online survival crafting game made by one dev and all the negative reviews start with &OH LOOK! START BUTTON DOESN'T WORK! ???? GAME -0/10&. Are you ????ing kidding me? This game is struggling to get on it's feet over simple ???? from an amateur developer and MEANWHILE we get stupid clicker games that get released on Steam and somehow make a profit out of it with mindless clicking gameplay.Holy ????ing ????. That's the purest form of Steam cancer. it really is.And now to the game. Does it need work? Of course it does. Does it need to get stupid reviews about not passing the start screen because it barely made it through Early Access? Hell no. Stop complaining about ???? that's not about the core gameplay you entitled ????s.Anyway, this is a decent game and how kindly the dev released it as free is very generous of him. I would give this game a try if you're into survival and crafting.Edit: I have never experienced this start button glitch. I have never ran into this issue before with this game. It runs fine for me. If you're seriously having issues I would contact the dev if you run into any glitches.. Since, you know.. It's an early access game.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I can forgive the early access, the banal graphics, the sudden drawing into combat after clicking &help& on the technology window, the overwhelming odds a newbie has to fight against (40 zombies? Really?), and the complete lack of tutorial. Hey, it was free to play. What I cannot ever forgive is draconian banning for &daring to discuss the chat rules in chat& or &disagreeing with the admin&. People who were civil and polite in their questions got banned while I watched. This is unacceptable to me, and why I'll be uninstalling this game. I've noted that admins who do this kind of thing in games are usually petty tyrants, who impose their own &order& in the most dishonorable way you can imagine. Said admins are usually not able to defend their own banning in public, which is why they ban others who question their banning. This is also why enlightened developers made chat filters: so they don't spend time and money hiring dishonorable admins. Chat filters are cheaper, more effective, and prevent some arbitrary dishonorable admin from going power crazy and driving away good people from a game.I recommend you stay well away from this game, lest you be banned for daring to communicate.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
*Loads in, looks at tech tree, researches basic clothing*Notices he needs sticks, sees lots of cactus everywhere*Has no tool to harvest said cactus*Asks chat where sticks are*Chat screams go North-East to find trees to get said sticks*Walks slowly NE for 10 mins finding nothing*Whilst walking finds hilarity at the amount of bans being dished out for players saying naughty words or just asking questions in general*Sees alot of zombies, goes to ask zombies how they are and if they know of where there are any trees*Gets ninja'd into turn-based combat, tries to run away but dies*Spawns back to where loaded in*After 5 more minutes finally finds a tree, harvests sticks for a minute or two*Notices he needs stones*Looks for stones for 10 mins*Asks chat where stones are*Chat screams everywhere or go NE*Looks for another 5 mins*Exits game and uninstalls
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 craftstudio怎么玩 的文章

随机推荐