使用合作网站帐号登录 :
<a href="/UsersThridParty/login/type/sina.html?url=
在线时间52 小时经验值250 小站金币63 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
博士生, 积分 250, 距离下一级还需 51 积分
小站金币63
20小站金币
本帖最后由 王登宇 于
15:17 编辑
TPO2独立写作:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
People take certain considerations into accountin a relationship, like honesty, loyalty, courage and being considerate, etc.Among them honesty is truly one of the most important qualities that peoplevalue in any relationships. As far as I am concerned, it is of vital importance for a person to possess honesty in love, in friendships and in work.It goes without saying that no love can maintain a long time without honesty. Love is built on mutual trust and our loved ones will never expect us to lie to them.Even though we tell lies to them because of something unpleasant that we don’t want them to know, they will, however, believe what we say because they love and trust us. But, later on if they find out the truth and know we were lying to them, imagine how sad they will be: Their loved ones should actually be the ones who lied to them! They will definitely get hurt and it may bring an end to this relationship. Hopefully they may forgive us but they won’t think we are trustworthy any more. So it’s truly the most important thing to be honest to our loved ones.In terms of friendships, honesty is still the foundation. Honesty is the first factor I take into account when I make friends with others. There is no need to carry on with the relationship when I find someone lying to me. For example, I was once going to hold a party in my home and I invited a friend of mine to come to my party. He said although he wanted to come, he was busy with his work. I felt sorry for him and hoped he could finish his work soon. However, later another friend of mine told me that he was actually playing cards with his friends on that day! I felt angry and didn’t see any point in continuing the relationship.How could I ever regard someone who lied to me as my friend! So friendships are undoubtedly based on honesty.Last but not least, when we work in a company, honesty plays a crucial role in our future development. Never will bosses think highly of persons who are dishonest, and those who are thought to be reliable are more likely to get promotion. For example,Tom worked for a computer company. Tom’s working group once found a mistake in the plan made by the boss. However, nobody wanted to inform the boss of this mistake because they didn’t want to leave a bad impression on the boss, except Tom. Tom made the mistake known to the boss. Instead of being criticized by the boss, Tom was rewarded and got a promotion because he did tell the truth. We can learn from this example that companies also consider honesty as one of the most valuable qualities.All in all, always telling the truth is the most important considerationin any relationship, for it strengthens mutual trust and increases one’s reliability. Always tell the truth, and you will get true happiness in any relationship.
OG第一套题独立写作:Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
There’s no doubt that young adults will grow up and finally move away from their parents to establish their own families. Nowadays, some young adults are eager to live apart from their families as soon as possible in order to pursue a free life. However, as far as I am concerned, living with their parents for a longer time brings more benefits than living apart from their parents will do.First of all, the society has recently put much burden on young adults, and living with parents is definitely a good way to release their pressure. Young adults, especially those who just graduated from universities often have difficulty in finding jobs. Even though they finally get jobs, chances are that they earn low salaries. In contrast, however, prices remain sky-high, especially house prices. Young adults who choose to live alone have to deal with these problems by themselves, which can stress them out. By living with parents, their burden is largely reduced, at least they don’t need to worry about where to live. They can thus save lots of money and make preparations before they can really struggle on their own. When they think they can afford a new house, it’s then time to leave their parents.What’s more, young adults can learn much from their parents when they live together. Compared to their parents, young adults have far less working experience and life experience. In other words,they’re not mentally prepared enough to handle problems in their life. For example, they may not know how to deal with interpersonal relationships. Are there any persons who can be better teachers than their parents to teach them how to behave in society? If young adults live with their parents, it’s convenient for them to consult their parents whenever they meet with some trouble. So it’s better for young adults to live with parents for a longer time until they think they are mentally prepared to live alone.On the contrary, however, some people hold the view that living together with parents is not good for cultivating the spirit of independence. I admit that this view is rational in a way since parents may do everything for their children when they live together, but I have to point out that a person’s ability to live on his own is not determined by whether or not he is living with his parents, but by whether he has the courage to shoulder the responsibilities. There are many cases where those who have lived apart from their parents ask for help from their parents whenever there comes a problem. I don’t see any independence in these cases, though they havelived alone. What I want to say is that even though a person lives with his parents, his spirit of independence can also be enhanced as long as he is not afraid of challenges and difficulties.All in all, the advantages of living with parents for a longer time outweighs the disadvantages. Stay with your parents and learn from them before you finally get prepared to go out to struggle for your happiness, and this will be good for your future development.
相关帖子 |
在线时间54 小时经验值159 小站金币5 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
博士生, 积分 159, 距离下一级还需 142 积分
该用户从未签到排名
希望老师尽快为你批改
小站金币63
希望老师尽快批改,谢谢~~~~
小站金币63
怎么没有老师改,求老师批改
在线时间1622 小时经验值17337 小站金币20057 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币20057
在线时间1622 小时经验值17337 小站金币20057 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币20057
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
&非常感谢老师的批改,老师辛苦了!
想请问一下老师首段如何才能比较有力的展开呢,谢谢老师~&
在线时间34 小时经验值200 小站金币110 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
博士生, 积分 200, 距离下一级还需 101 积分
小站金币110
谢谢分享~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·······
小站金币63
小月兔 发表于
**** 本内容被作者隐藏 ****
非常感谢老师的批改,老师辛苦了!
想请问一下老师首段如何才能比较有力的展开呢,谢谢老师~
在线时间1 小时经验值18 小站金币108 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
小学生, 积分 18, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
小站金币108
来看批改~~~~我也刚刚写完这道写作题
在线时间39 小时经验值311 小站金币154 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
博士后, 积分 311, 距离下一级还需 190 积分
小站金币154
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
版块内容特色:专业托福老师免费为你查漏补缺,助你考前冲刺、勇夺高分!?——来小站就有这样的好事噢!只需花费少量小站金币,即可获得!除了批改之外,还有评语跟评分。心动了?那就赶快行动!
版块内容介绍:这里不仅提供小站王牌托福老师的免费作文批改服务,还会定期上线各种各样的考前写作冲刺活动,帮助考生在原有基础上不断提高,向满分冲刺!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&求鬼畜眼镜 的全CG存档· 不是R的,我自己打了几遍,总有些图片看不到。_百度知道
求鬼畜眼镜 的全CG存档· 不是R的,我自己打了几遍,总有些图片看不到。
忘了打自己邮箱,尴尬
提问者采纳
于是,亲要的资源已经在路上了,请稍等,并且注意查收~收到请一定不要忘记【及时采纳】及【选为满意答案】~毕竟上传资源也不容易QAQ真心感谢~=3=
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
鬼畜眼镜的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询