a,brno是哪个城市a,com

Get to know Brno with the help of Czech writer Michal Ka?párek
Ka?párek’s Guide to Brno (2014-16 Edition)
What’s this all about?
This is the guide I would love to have whenever I travel myself: a quick and handy read about all the things that make Brno a great town. No matter if you’re staying for one night or for the rest of your life, my book will tell you where to eat, how to spend your time wisely and how to understand the city and its inside jokes.
How can you know about all that stuff?
I have been living in Brno for 30 years and working as a journalist since 2006, covering, among other things, culture and food.
Can I peek inside?
Of course: there 18 chapers in total and I have made some of them available:
Part I: The Bourgeois Lifestyle Handbook:
(free chapter) | Restaurants | Bistros, gastropubs and food booths |
| Bars and wine bars | Delicacies | Live music and clubbing | Shopping | Galleries, street art and cinemas | Museums and family attractions
Part II: Understand Brno Like a Local:
(free chapter) | Important dates from the history | Ten famous men and one famous woman of Brno |
(free chapter) | Jewish Brno | Popular parks and recreational areas | One day journeys
What will I get for my money?
An immediate download of the book in three formats: HTML (easy to read or print on your computer), MOBI (great for Kindle readers), EPUB (great for other gadgets, including iPhones and iPads).
None of the files is crippled with DRM; you’re free to copy the guide to all your devices.
Can I get my money back if I don’t like the book?
Just send me an e-mail and I will refund you, without asking any questions.
Shut up and take my money, Michal.
(Wait, I got a question…)
Ask me at .
Legal stuff
The ebook is sold directly by Michal Ka?párek, a sole proprietor registered at “?ivnostensk? ú?ad Magistrátu města Brna” bureau, Czech republic, with ID (I?) . The price includes VAT 21 %.

我要回帖

更多关于 abibi9.com 的文章

随机推荐