steam vega vegaconflict论坛是单机游戏吗

您的当前位置: >
VEGA Conflict外国人是这样配置40舰队的
来源:作者:北辰
VEGA Conflict外国人是这样配置40舰队的。最近小编发现了一个十分有趣的40舰船配置,这个配置是十分复杂的,目前经过测试只能刷40以下所有的货船,但是不能保证每次都能秒修。让我们来看看这些国外玩家是怎么配置舰队的,这个配置用的并不是AP哦。
1号仇恨:4级红盾、5级磪合金2个、1级九头蛇2个、
2号仇恨:4级红盾、3级磪合金1个、2级磪合金1个、1级九头蛇3个。
3号仇恨:5级黄盾1个、3级后推一个、5级磪合金2个、2级散步导弹1个、1级散步导弹2个。
4号毒液:4级黄盾、3级磁铁、3级分段远射、3级磪合金2个、1级短剑5个。
5号毒液:4级黄盾、3级磁铁、3级分段远射、3级磪合金2个、1级短剑5个。
6号毒液:4级红盾、3级磁铁、3级分段远射、3级铱板2个、2级短剑5个。Casual Connect Magazine Fall 2013 by Casual Connect
Casual Connect Magazine Fall 2013
Casual Connect Magazine Fall 2013
In this issue: Guns of Icarus Online, The Making of VEGA Conflict, Supergiant Games, Gameloft, Microconsoles and more!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 39 Steam Achievements
Title: VEGA Conflict
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 14 Dec, 2015
Play VEGA Conflict
Free to Play
“It’s a robust and enjoyable strategy experience for its medium.”
4/5 –
About This Game
Stake your claim, command your fleets, and wage epic war in space. Band together with other players in a bloody rebellion to take back the galaxy from the evil VEGA Federation.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WAR: Different targets call for different strategy, outfit your fleet for victory.
REAL-TIME PvP: Real war doesn’t wait its turn - attack enemies at will in real-time.
BATTLE ANYWHERE: Conflict never ends. Continue your progress on phone, tablet, or in browser.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core 1.8GHz, SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: Any compatible with OS
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core 1.8GHz, SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: Any compatible with OS
KIXEYE Inc.
All rights reserved.
Vega Conflict(TM) is a trademark of KIXEYE Inc.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
34 people found this review funny
30.3 hrs on record
So, how can I summarise this game is 3 words? How aboutPAY TO WINI’ve been playing this game long before it came to steam, for over 2 years now, and from what it was, the game has gone from good to bad to downright horrible. The only reason I still play is due to playing for so long that to abandon my progress would be impossibleThe developers are horrible - they only add things in that benefit them financially. They never listen to the community.The events are near impossible for anyone who doesn’t have the absolute latest tech, unless you like grinding for days on end just to win.The BUILD TIMES are what make this game pay to win. It's worse than Clash of clans. It takes roughly 1-2 weeks to build a single end-game ship, and you need at least 5 to make a decent fleet. Your options are:1.) Wait nearly 6 weeks MINIMUM for a single fleet of shipsor2.) Pay over 100$ MINIMUM to instantly have that fleetWhen your fleet eventually dies, you still have to wait 12-36 hours just for them to repair, per fleet. You can't repair multiple fleets, so a person who doesn’t spend money in the game can get a few days of repair in the course of half an hour.Things is, its very easy to have someone destroy your fleet even with skill, because they recently added in ship crafting, which allows you to upgrade your ships. This makes it a “paper scissors rock” scenario, where fighting with the wrong fleet can lead to disaster, with 12 hours of repairs to you, and none to very little to your enemy. Another small detail, THE GAME IS FULL OF CHEATERS.There are many Chinese alliances (clans) that manage to use scripts to kill NPC fleets over and over again while they sleep, and Kixeye refuses to do anything about it because, as I said earlier, they only do things that benefit them financially.FINAL THOUGHTSDO NOT GET THIS GAME unless you have hundreds of dollars to spend in a game where the highest bidder wins, or unless you are very very patient
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
5.9 hrs on record
Before we begin, I have played this game for three years so my steam time will not be accurate due to playing on other sources. (got all but 2 achievements apon signing in)This game is very much so pay to win. This game focuses on end-game content but Kixeye will make sure you pay somewhere along the way to get there.Kixeye will not listen to your opinion and if they dont like what you say will just close your forum thread or ban you from the forums. Kixeye holds events for new ships every month or so and let me tell you, they are always hard unless you already have end-game content. That means noobs, good luck with getting that slick new ship. The community is so-so at best, a lot of people will have banged your mom. You will also have eaten a lot of... pen0rs. There are also players who will help you, but don't expect to much except for your allies and your own alliance. Ship build times are really crap. You will find yourself spending a ton of days/weeks/months for one fleet of end-game ships. The new crafting system is so crap you will spend months trying to upgrade entire fleets.So if you like spending money and want to try to out coin your enemies and pound them into oblivion then this is your game. You will need to invest a lot of time in this game to reach the end-game. Unless you pay to speed up your builds and upgrades. Oh, and new players who see a really cool ship and want it, chances are you will never see it again. Example: Ragnorok Carrier. The game is so unbalanced and unfair to people who don't pour thousands of dollars into it. So goodluck out there rebel.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
20.0 hrs on record
Okay, first of all, I have been playing Vega Conflict for nearly 3 years now. 4 years, if you count the other games made by the same devs. I have never spent a dime on in- I learned, survived, and thrived. Even with that, it's still difficult to be competative in such a PVP orianted game without dumping some serious money into in-game assets. Here are my 2 cents on this review.I really love this game. Seriously. It's quite an exciting game. Simple at a glance, but underneath, it's actally very deep in terms of ships, tactics, and even politics. But can I recommend this game? No. Not anymore at least.Why? Because of three major reasons that the developers never seem to learn from.
Pay to win
It does not matter if you're an absolute newbie that just got the game when it came out on steam, or an elite pilot who has been playing since the beta days 3-4 years ago, if you don't spend real life money on in-game assets (coins!), you're not going to have a great time, nor be very competative in PVP.
Period. And I am not talking about casuals who invest 20-50 dollars a month. I am talking about investing around 100-1000 dollars. Need a ship or base module build or refitted now? Pay up. Don't have the coins? Too bad. Wait 2-16 days. Your fleet is down? Pay up now, and get back in the fight (and/or spam that same fleet, rinse and repeat until the enemy is down.). Or wait until that fleet is done repairing.
Incompetent Devs
This is the biggest red flag in my opinion.
Kixeye, the developers of Vega and other games, have quite a reputation (at least within their community) to make the same game killing actions on each and every one of their products. Especially over the course of the last 6 months, they have broken their promises again and again. Without shame. One such example is the black market. They explicitly stated that coins will not be involved in the black market. It will only involve a form of currency called Blood Amver, which is something that can only be earned by completeing daily missions. You actually got to play the game to earn Blood Amber, and buy cool tech. What happened? Well, around the start of November, Kixeye had the nerve to break their promise, and introduce coins into the black market. Want a good, effective item on the black market? Pay up 20 blood amber and you can only get one. OR you can buy 6-18 of that item for 200 coins each. On another note, good luck getting an actual response from support, because Kixeye support is pretty bad. The &responses& are moreorless copy/paste from the F&Q. So if you want to get that fleet that died thanks to a lag spike or a server outage on kixeye's end, chances are that you will not be riembursed.
New players are going to have a bad time at the current state of the game
I have seen many newbros get their fleets slaughtered thanks to the difference in technology between newbros, &semi-vets& and veterans. Each month, Kixieye launches events that often offers a unique ship hull that will probably never be offered until a year or two later. The ship hulls, weapons, and defenses that are researched are stepping stones at beast, and just plain garbage at worst. The problem? They had not been rebalanced since the game came out of beta (with the exception of a few). Back then, they dominated the game, in terms of PVE and PVP. Now? They are stupidly easy to destroy, if you have the most recent and state-of-the-art technology. So newbros are basically stuck with thise outdated technology. The only way to get better tech is to grind. Grind cargo fleets and hope to get some blueprint pieces that offer viable technology, or grind event fleets, which appeal to veterans rather than anything below. So unless you have a friend who is also a veteran at this game, you're going to have a real hard time aquiring the technology we veterans already have.
I really do enjoy this game, but I can't recommend it to others, for the reasons stated above. Now I cannot stop you from spending money on this game, but please, consider it deeply before doing so. As for newbros, feel free to contact me. I want to help newbros as much as I can, and adapt them to this rather.... hostile enviornment.There. /endrant There's my two cents right there. Hope that you now understand why people don't recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
1.3 hrs on record
i'd like to recommend this, i really would but i just can't do that, this game used to be great it ran on a flash player that was both functional and nice to look at, then the unity engine attacked, while in good hands the unity engine is a powerful tool for developers, kixeye however don't seem to have hands but merely headbutted their keyboards till an end product popped out, their support team is completely useless and any interaction with them will result in a copy/past telling you to change ISP, upgrade your computer and clean you unity cache regardless of what you tell them you have already done, this game is now essentially a mobile port to pc despite it starting off as a browser based game, completely full of micro transactions and a company that has repeatedly lied about certain features, it will also lie about the amount of in game currancy people can purchase, for one person it will be 12500 coins for ?80 yet for another it will be 18500 for ?70, they have no loyalty to existing players and only think about what can make them the most amount of money, they also seemingly have no problem with cheaters and have been known to unban people running scripts to play their game for them, do yourself a favour and avoid this 'game' unless ofcourse you have ?8k to sink into it a month like other players, then fine, your money do what you want
Was this review helpful?
12 people found this review funny
0.8 hrs on record
clash of clans all over except in space. Designed to suck money out of you.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website暂时没有贡献者
标签介绍:
默认显示:
“全部”标签页
“原创”标签页
“推荐”标签页
相关标签:
相关番剧:
* 编辑理由:
您可以补全该标签的同义词、简介以及相关标签,编辑时可单独编辑其中的一项,提交审核通过后您将成为标签的信息贡献者
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-推荐大家和我一起玩维卡冲突吧!_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:357,823贴子:
推荐大家和我一起玩维卡冲突吧!
呵呵,vegaconflict算是我玩过的最好玩的建造与进攻类游戏!无与伦比的画面和音效还有微操吸引我,现在登录上了!不用VPN也可以流程运行,大家也来一起加入维卡冲突吧!
维卡冲突不是一般的策略...
要下午和晚上时间多的。...
原本和我一同去拉萨的朋...
你是第一九六一个小朋友...
就带一个,先来先开撸。...
毕竟大学闲
最重要的一点还有,可以结交到全世界范围的朋友哦!
这安利我给负分  --吾有旧友水似汝,如今坟头草丈五!
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 vega conflict电脑版 的文章