这些信息太少了,你再想想吧,歌词、女歌手样子等
成人礼..不错得歌!!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有个女生唱的歌 里的歌词是 一路有你陪着我_百度知道
有个女生唱的歌 里的歌词是 一路有你陪着我
网上的 还有英文版的
安又琪 《有你陪着我》第一个音起我眼眶就红了全世界正旋转着我不再是我了因为你给我的温热从不需要言语最甜美的负荷我转身离去心装得满满的却还不停怀疑着幸福超越那快乐我们祝福这一刻永远背起的无法再重唱的歌当世界拿起手机来来往往传送简讯三言两语爱理不理真情假意你知道我从没忘记你对我的期许偶尔有风雨我不在意有挫折就更努力感觉会带我向你靠近心里有你陪着我就不害怕寂寞这最真实的我心里有你陪着我就不需要理由这最心动我泪光里有笑容梦想里有承诺我没有忘记过一路是你陪着我我有时暂停大街上拥挤着人们今天追逐的也许明天就忘了其实都是我寻找着我们已拥有的神奇共鸣的一刻
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
&有你陪着我& 安又琪
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首曾经使劲舞团的歌曲是一首英文歌 女生唱的 很有激情 歌词里好像有do it now
一首曾经使劲舞团的歌曲是一首英文歌 女生唱的 很有激情 歌词里好像有do it now
143的 do it all night
其他回答 (4)
我有听过,那女的声音很美,我忘叫啥了,我想想
叫什么啊?不知道 就别说 没分
拜托,我好心帮你,别太牛b了、靠,我不说也罢,我只是加经验,开图标,不是要积分,谢谢!!!
你什么意思啊?第一我以为你是要得分而说谎的那些讨厌的人 我也有不对的地方向你道歉
第二你骂我 你凭什么 骂我 你有什么资格吗?谢谢你的好心 不过如果你能回答我的问题 我可以给你经验
不用了,谢谢!!
是这首吗? 歌名 my neck, my beck 歌手 Khia 歌词 All you ladies pop that thing like this Shake your body, don't stop, don't quit All you ladies pop that thing like this Shake your body, don't stop, don't quit Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now Do it good Lick this, just like you should Right now, Lick it good Lick this just like you should My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that First you gotta put your neck into it Ah, don't stop, just do it, do it Then you roll your tongue, from the back up to the front Then ya get it off, keep me up on ya Make sure I keep my eyes on ya All over the club and stuff Real player show me so much love The best love comes slow and long Knows how to stay down on ya All night 'till the crack of dawn Real good, keep it comin' strong Through the night, making so much love In dead sleep when the sun comes up So, lick it now, lick it good Lick this just like you should Right now, lick it good Lick this just like you should My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that You might roll dutch, you might have G's But so what player, get on your knees A girl like me moans and screams Thug misses know what I mean At the club so fresh, so clean Girls hatin' fellas watchin' me Standin' out in the line, so clean With a unit on my face, so mean I gotta pick which fella I need To take me out, spend his money on me Try me I'll make you see No other girl got nothin' me So, lick it now, lick it good Lick this just like you should Right now, lick it good Lick this just like you should My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that So, lick it now, lick it good Lick this just like you should Right now, lick it good Lick this just like you should My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that My Neck, my back Lick my ... just like that
这一首? 我能找到你提供的咨询相关的,就这2首了...
其实歌这个东西存在很大的主观感受的。正所谓萝卜青菜各有所爱。我喜欢的你不一定喜欢。我推荐的这些不是最新的,但都是超级经典的。有些你肯定听过,或者熟悉。会勾起你很多回忆的~~希望你会喜欢!第一波:Far Away From Home Love In December Pretty Boy Stan Feat White Flag We Will Rock You All That She Wants Dragostea Din Tei Girl In Your Dreams my love Together again The Day You Went Away Shape of my heart Stop! Stop! Stop! 10 MINUTES Boulevard of Broken Dreams Big Big World Almost Over You As Long As You Love Me Baby Onemore Time because of you Bizarre love triangle Born In Africa Bressanone brothers in arms butterfly can you feel the love tonight Casablanca come on over Don't cry(original) dreams come true everyone everything I do(i do it for you) eyes on me hear me cry if you were here I'll Never Break Your Heart listen to your heart my heart will go on perfect moment pretty boy Rhythm of the rain right here waiting season in the sun speak softly love the Day you went away There You'll Bewithout you yesterday once more第二波:She's goneStay Tonya mitchellknockin on heaven's door, Civil war,Sweet Child O' Minesitting down heredo I have to cry for youfour to the floortravelling lightvincentback at onewith himwatermarkmy heart belongs to youagainst all oddsunbreak my heartcountry road take me homethe color of the nightthe color of the windDon't Cry For Me Argentinasound of silencesay you say meanother day(lene marlin)get the party startedhow do i liveWhen you told me you loved meI knew I loved youTurly deeply madlyIt matters to meShould it matterlose yourself8 mileNovember Raintime
to say goodbyebrother's in armEnter Sandman long long way to goyou are not alone 第三波:A Whole New World 全新世界《阿拉丁》主题曲 Auld Lang Syne 《魂断蓝桥》主题曲:友谊天长地久 Beauty and Beast 《美女与野兽》主题曲 Because You Loved Me Candle in the wind 风中之烛 Can you feel the love tonight 《狮子王》主题曲 Casablanca 《北非碟影》主题曲:卡萨布兰卡 Don't Cry For Me Argentina 《贝隆夫人》主题曲:阿根廷别为我哭泣 Do-Re-Mi 《仙乐飘飘处处闻》主题曲:哆-来-咪 Endless Love It Might Be You 《杜丝先生》主题曲:也许是你 (Everything I do)I do it for you 《罗宾汉》主题曲:一切为你 Heal the world I just called to say I love you 《红衣女郎》主题曲 :电话诉衷肠 I will always love you 《保镖》主题曲:爱你到永远 My heart will go on 《泰坦尼克号》主题曲:我心永恒 My Own True Love 《飘》主题曲:我之真爱 Nothing Cannot Change My Love For You 《廊桥遗梦》主题曲:此情永不移 Love Me Tender 《铁血柔情》主题曲:铁血柔情 love story 《爱情故事》主题曲:爱情故事 Moon River 《第凡纳早晨》:月河 Pretty Woman 《风月俏佳人》主题曲:漂亮女人 Right here waiting 《终有一天感动你》主题曲:此情可待 Say you,say me 《白夜》主题曲:说你,说我 Save The Best For Last Scarborough Fair 《斯卡波罗集市》主题曲:斯卡波罗集市 Tears In Heaven 天堂里的眼泪 Speak Softly Love 《教父》主题曲:柔声倾诉 The cup of life '98世界杯主题曲:生命之杯 The Last Rose Of Summer 夏日最后一朵玫瑰 Take my breath away 《壮志凌云》主题曲 The Sound Of Silence Unchained melody 《人鬼情未了》主题曲 Un-break My Heart When A Man Loves A Woman 《当男人爱上女人》主题曲:当男女相爱时 Yesterday once more 昨日重现
叫how do you do-befour
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号劲舞团有首歌的歌词中唱到玛利亚,是英文的,女的唱的。谁知道是什么歌曲阿?_百度知道
劲舞团有首歌的歌词中唱到玛利亚,是英文的,女的唱的。谁知道是什么歌曲阿?
我有更好的答案
一 个韩国女人唱的!好象是李XX吧!毛爷爷说:自己动手丰衣足食
金雅中 应该是你找的那个
是金雅中唱的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
劲舞团的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁现在的GT劲舞团2背景音乐里有个女声唱的英文歌曲 歌词里有 na~na~na_劲舞团吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:291,436贴子:
现在的GT劲舞团2背景音乐里有个女声唱的英文歌曲 歌词里有 na~na~na
请问是什么歌,这首歌劲舞团里曾经有过 忘记了
不信你来试试
I'm yours镇
今天去超市买东西的时候...
先放我女神镇楼
有没有好听的英文歌
而且英语老师从没及格过...
季萌新人第一贴 我听节...