朋友说如果有一天 全世界都不要你了 你就过来 好想告诉你我 我会好想告诉你你 我也不要你了怎么回复

- 如果有一天,全世界都不要你了。 不要慌,来找我,我会告诉你,我也不要你。
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:英语翻译当然需要签证,我原本还要告诉你不要来了,那很冷,刚下过雪.而且人和环境也许和你想象的不一样,我怕你会不适应那里,但是如果有一天你真的需要我的帮助,远我也会去的.小二黑猪_百度作业帮
英语翻译当然需要签证,我原本还要告诉你不要来了,那很冷,刚下过雪.而且人和环境也许和你想象的不一样,我怕你会不适应那里,但是如果有一天你真的需要我的帮助,远我也会去的.小二黑猪
英语翻译当然需要签证,我原本还要告诉你不要来了,那很冷,刚下过雪.而且人和环境也许和你想象的不一样,我怕你会不适应那里,但是如果有一天你真的需要我的帮助,远我也会去的.小二黑猪,我把感谢的话打在这上面,感谢评语说我打的太多让我删减。你那么美,又那么博学多才,真是太让人羡慕啦,我今天买了本英语书正在努力学习中,我正在努力攒,等有了就叫你哦~主动给└(^o^)┘;
Of course you need the visa. i would have told you "no need" but not. There is cold ,snowy around days ago .And people and environment may be different as you thought before which ,i am afraid, you can't acclimated . if you indeed need my help , may i go
For sure it needs passport. I was supposed to tell you not to come for it was really cold after the snow. I was concerned about your not fitting in that the people and the
environment there might be quite different from what you've imagined. No matter how far, I will get there when you truly need my help.
Sure, you must have visa. I wanted to tell you that you needn't go, It's very cold there and just snowed. Also, the people and environment are not as your expectation, you may not get used to this. But if you need my help one day, no matter how far away, I will go there too.
비자는 당연히 필요한다,
눈이 내렸고 매우 추워서 원래 오&#5164...
Of course you need a visa, I was going to tell you don't come, it is very cold, just fallen snow. And the people and the environment may be with you imagine different, I'm afraid you will not adapt to there, but if one day you really need my help, I'll go too far.如果有一天 全世界都不要你了 不要慌 来找我 我会告诉你_赞皇吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:73,269贴子:
如果有一天 全世界都不要你了 不要慌 来找我 我会告诉你收藏
其实 我也不想要你
大学即将毕业,相恋四年,却始终没有一句承诺。回家的列车上,他有32站,她有21站,她失落的说,到站叫我,便到头睡去。不知过了多久,她被叫醒,车已过了好几站,转过头,他温柔的笑着说,跟我回家吧。她扑哧一笑,眼泪跟着滑了下来。来到那个生他养他的小山村,她被卖给了一个五十多岁的老光棍
你知道 就算大雨让这座城市颠倒我会给你怀抱受不了 看见你背影来到写下我 度秒如年难捱的离骚
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 msdn我告诉你 的文章

随机推荐