creativerse创世纪斗鱼官服多少密码

热门游戏玩家推荐
主机游戏&掌机
斗鱼手机客户端
已有账号?
没有账号?
用第三方账号直接登录
点击框内文字输入验证码此吧必火,今天我就在斗鱼看见主播玩这个游戏_creativerse吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:442贴子:
此吧必火,今天我就在斗鱼看见主播玩这个游戏
这种DIY游戏
挺标新立异的
而且给人以无限遐想和 无限的创造力。。。应该是年轻一代人。消磨时间。创造自己独特的次元空间最好的一款游戏吧,但是游戏优化明显不足有太多BUG。期待更好更健全,更流畅更丰富的游戏。我也认为此游戏必火!!!
……会火吗   --等等我刚才又说了些什麼('・ω・')
点亮12星座印记,
我觉得 也是 这种DIY游戏 挺标新立异的 而且给人以无限遐想和 无限的创造力。。。应该是年轻一代人。消磨时间。创造自己独特的次元空间最好的一款游戏吧,但是游戏优化明显不足有太多BUG。期待更好更健全,更流畅更丰富的游戏。我也认为此游戏必火!!!
我觉得 也是 这种DIY游戏 挺标新立异的 而且给人以无限遐想和 无限的创造力。。。应该是年轻一代人。消磨时间。创造自己独特的次元空间最好的一款游戏吧,但是游戏优化明显不足有太多BUG。期待更好更健全,更流畅更丰富的游戏。我也认为此游戏必火!!!
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴【推广贴】爱斗鱼creativers中文论坛_creativerse吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:442贴子:
【推广贴】爱斗鱼creativers中文论坛
喜爱这款游戏的吧友们,登陆 里面有最详细的游戏介绍和教程,大家一起来讨论吧!
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴提示信息 -斗鱼
您观看的房间已被关闭,请选择其他直播进行观看哦!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Creativerse
Genre: , , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Aug, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We believe in the power of playtesting and the value of feedback. Creativerse will be a free-to-play game at launch. By charging for Early Access, we're hoping to ensure we get feedback from people who are passionate about shaping the game's destiny, invested in its future, and excited to get access to the game before it's released.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Long before we launched, we had estimated 4 - 6 months for Early Access. However, the realities of supporting a live game while developing new features and content quickly sunk in. We now feel 8 - 12 months is closer to what we'll need.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The core game is built on three essential components: exploration, combat, and crafting. On that foundation, we'll be adding a variety of new features, systems and content over the course of Early Access. We're excited to share these with you!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game is fully playable with a decent amount of content, though it's certainly not bug-free. If you're experiencing an issue, your feedback will help us fix it!&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Yes. We are committed to launching as a free to play game. We believe it will allow us to reach the widest audience possible. Continued development will be supported by microtransactions. However, we are making every effort to ensure that in-game purchases are not tied to the core loop of the game -- we don't want to penalize players who simply want to play for free.
As a bonus to our Early Access participants, you will receive a gift of in-game currency equal to the price of Early Access once the game officially launches!&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We're hoping to get as much feedback as possible. Please let us know if you have any suggestions, whether it's something you'd like to see added or changed or removed entirely. We've already added a bunch of stuff and made a number of changes to the game based on player feedback and we plan to continue listening and responding throughout Early Access.
So...send us your feedback, please! Here are the best places to do that:
Buy Creativerse
$19.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"It's a generated world with sandbox elements. It is currently $19.99, with a planned price drop to F2P. Similar to every game in the Minecraft-esq genre"
Recent updates
16 September
It’s been a while! We're making up for the fact that we missed our usual 2-3 week cadence by bringing you our biggest update in a long time.
We’re excited to introduce Homesteading, a big awesomesauce system where you farm, cook, tame, and harvest to your heart’s content. I’ll let this gif from our game designer fill in the details…
We also reworked crafting. There’s no need to track stations down in the wild -- just craft from your inventory or by tapping Q. Older crafting stations will stick around but new ones will no longer spawn. Pigsy beat cop was getting tired of writing littering tickets.
Lastly, we’ve got a new toy for you mega builders that’ll help clear big areas: Excavators. Safer than bombs, plus they collect half of the blocks cleared in loot bags. Check out these puppies...
New Features and Content
Work the land and grow all sorts of crops
Growth system works in real-time
No need to be in-game for nature to nurture
Same now goes for saplings and queen bees
Fertilizer -- it’s stinky, but it’ll jumpstart your crop growth time
Farming path unlocks on obsidian powercell
New cooking station
Turn your crops into delicious food!
Eating food grants you a variety of effects
Cooking path unlocks on the plow
Tame creatures into house-pets for your amusement
Adorn your creatures with various accessories
Feed and bathe pets and they’ll reward you with resources!
Ranching path unlocks on stone powercell
Stationless crafting
Access crafting through a tab in your inventory
Crafting stations will no longer spawn randomly
Quickly access crafting with the “Q” hotkey
New Decorative Containers
Stone Weapon Rack
Stone Wall Shelf
Excavators
This craftable explosive device clears a rectangular area in the direction it’s pointed
It drops 50% of the the removed blocks in loot bags
Basic version unlocks on diamond powercell
Unlock them all: Basic, Advanced, and Super Excavators
UPDATE: They won't work if you have explosions disabled in your world
Improvements
Performance and memory usage improvements
Cornerstone UI improvements
Including: full inventory available for customizing blueprints
Store UI visual tweaks
Stack-splitting improvements
Left shift + left drag to move half a stack (formerly one item)
Left shift + right click to move five items
Left ctrl + right click to move one item
Recipes requiring basic wood now support more wood types
Fix for creatures sometimes randomly attacking players, even in peaceful worlds
Fix for “sleepwalking” creatures
Missing rotation on various blocks fixed (death statues, corrupted blocks, glass, and more)
Fix for “x-ray slab” bug reintroduced in R21
Movement fixes for getting stuck on edge of ice blocks / snow blocks
Minor lighting fixes
Happy Birthday, Creativerse!
A BIG thank you to all our early access players who’ve given us feedback, helped stress test our servers and stuck with us over the past year. It’s been a great ride and yet we still feel like we’re just getting started.
To celebrate our anniversary, we’re offering everyone a brand new, rare recipe pack: The Decorative Lava set. It’s only available for free for a limited time, so claim yours today with this code in our store: 1YEARLATER.
We’re swiftly approaching some historic moments for Creativerse: we’ll be showing the game at PAX later this month, and we expect to go free later this year. All that while continuing our constant updates with cool new features and polish/improvements!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“It feels like a game with endless possibilities.”
“This is definitely a title to keep an eye on if you’re a fan of the genre.”
About This Game
Creativerse is a sandbox adventure game set in a beautiful yet treacherous world shrouded in mystery. Adventure solo or bring your friends, unearth secrets, and tame the land together!
You can purchase access to the alpha version of the game, where you'll have the chance to help shape the game's destiny with your feedback. Or you can wait until the game goes free-to-play to get in on the fun.
Explore - Climb the highest peaks or plunge the furthest depths of the catacombs
Fight - Seek out and battl master the combat skills needed to dodge their unique attacks
Collect - Scour the land for resourc unlock powerful tools with secret recipes
Create - Craft your dream hou don't stop there -- build your dream town
Share - Show your creations to the world or jump into friends' worlds and start playing together
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 920 Quad-Core 2.8 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForece GTX 8800/ ATI Radeon HD 2900XT
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Requires internet connection to play. Please refer to the FAQ for more details.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHzj / AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD 5850
Additional Notes: Requires internet connection to play. Please refer to the FAQ for more details.
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5, 1.7 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5, 1.7 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Playful Corporation does not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information about children under age 13.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
125.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I love this game. The graphics are great and even though I love Minecraft, it is hard to say but I think I like this game more!
Was this review helpful?
906.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Let's talk creativers, we all seen a lot of voxel games popping up after the big success of Minecraft, some are so poorly done you regret ever buy the game. With Creativers it's different doh only in early access it has already surpassed Minecraft in my opinion. With for starters having free multiplayer so no need to pay 60$ just to run a proper server, having allrecipes shown on the crafting table so no need for Wiki to find out how to craft a door. And finally the vanila graphics are much more easier on the eye.Early access, i must admit it the most over abused features Steam has, 70% of the game never become what the devs promise the game is gone be and as a player you feel cheated out of your money. With Playful and their game creativers it's different, The developers really are on top of this with good communication and a good ear to what the community has to say, on top of that every player has had there money back true ingame currency up to more then what was invested. The release of new things to do in this game is on a fast track, with only a month in between.Free to play. We all know this word very well, with most games it's a pay to win scenario or just a paywall all together. in Creativerse this is different, were the developers only put decoration and blueprints of buildings in to shop and that's it really, of course people that bought the game in its early access state can already buy these object with there free ingame coins the got from supporting the Developers. On release Creativerse will become a free to play game and with the money they urn from players buying from the shop they hope to further expand the game.Isn't this a copy of Minecraft? This question is in my opinion narrow minded, It's like Doom and Wolfenstein without them you never had Cod or CS. True that Minecraft was the first of its kind but the player experience is different, Creativerse adds a lot of new features of its own to the Voxel genre and the Developers have much more in store for this game.*Let's talk downsides then, Because this game is still in early access there are still issues that need to be ironed out, that said, these issues are not game breaking and to be honest i seen non early access games come out with more issues than Creativers. *I think the biggest downside in my opinion will be for people that wait for this game to be released due to that by that time there will be alot of decorations you want out of the shop and it will set you back some money to have them, For people that bought the game this will be far less because a moment there enjoying free daily coins. And true that you don't have to buy anything from the shop, for a gamer like me the compulsion is great to want them all.*Last downside for this game is the need for internet access, even in single player your world is still run on a server and even do it still a free server with no rent for people that have no internet access the game can not be played.Conclusion Creativers is becoming on of the best Voxel game with already much more features Then any other Voxel game and is worth the money invested in it, i will go so far then to say, If your waiting for the Free to play version? DON'T, aldo all the shop
items are decorations only that you don't need, in the end you want to have them anyway, and by buying now you save up more money.
Was this review helpful?
14.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game doesn't feel like Minecraft at all in my opinion. I'd say it's more like Starbound, whether it's in the greater variety of enemies, the crafting system, or the unbelievably awesome atmosphere it creates with the well placed music and sound cues. The difficulty curve is just sublime, in particular - it'll never force you into an area you're not ready for, and new enemies are just the right level of toughness for each layer.The only thing I find &wrong& with it is the movement, but only the momentum issues with stopping and starting, and the fact that you just tumble down a cliff even when you're not holding a movement key, but honestly, these actually just add to the realistic quality of the game.All in all, it's just brilliant, and I find myself always turning to it when I get bored of TF2 or PAYDAY 2 for a while.
Was this review helpful?
73.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
development starting to pick up with more significant changes
Was this review helpful?
92.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is a great game, it's kinda like Minecraft, but better, harder, bigger, more and best of all NO JAVA or complicated server management needed. Build in permissions, really good / easy interface. This is by far one of the best Early Access games out there--if you like Minecraft of course.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 creativerse下载 的文章

随机推荐