应该是老鼠
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁世界上什么东西最大?_百度作业帮
世界上什么东西最大?
世界上什么东西最大?
世界上胸怀最大,解决纷扰烦乱和矛盾世界上思想最大,解决通向成功之路当前位置: &
求翻译:哲人说,世界上最大的悲剧和不幸就是一个人大言不惭地说:“世上没人给过我任何东西,没有人为我做过一件事。”是什么意思?
哲人说,世界上最大的悲剧和不幸就是一个人大言不惭地说:“世上没人给过我任何东西,没有人为我做过一件事。”
问题补充:
Philosopher said, the world's greatest tragedy and misfortune is a person the audacity to say: "There is no one to give me anything, no one I have done one thing."
In the world, philosophers said that the greatest tragedy and unfortunately is a personal shamelessly said: "There is no one to give me anything, and there is no artificial I done one thing. "
The philosopher said that, in the world the biggest tragedy and is unfortunately a person rodomontade said: “In the world nobody has given me anything, artificial I have not made a matter.”
Philosophers said that tragedy and misfortune is one of the world's largest bragged unblushingly that: "no one gave me any thing in the world, but no one I've done one thing. ”
Philosophers said that tragedy and misfortune is one of the world's largest bragged unblushingly that: "no one gave me any thing in the world, but no one I've done one thing. ”
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!世界上密度最大的东西是什么?_百度作业帮
世界上密度最大的东西是什么?
世界上密度最大的东西是什么?
在地球上,我们目前已经发现了一百多种元素,在这些元素组成的物质中,密度最大的是金属锇,密度为22.6克/立方厘米. 白矮星的物质密度是锇密度的10的6次方倍(即100万倍) 中子星的10的13次方克/立方厘米 脉冲星的密度更是高达10的15次方克/立方厘米,即1立方厘米的这种物质的质量为10亿吨. 质量和太阳一样大的黑洞,它的密度可达5×10的16次方克/立方厘米,在它里面取小米粒大的一小块物质,要用几万艘万吨轮船才拖得动.而质量更小的黑洞密度就更大了.世界上最大的东西是什么??_百度知道
世界上最大的东西是什么??
提问者采纳
世界上最大的东西是眼皮,因为眼皮一闭,就什么也看不见了!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
人心。或人的思想!
不用谢应该的
等待您来回答