请教几个quadratic variationprogramming的问题

&&&quadratic programming problem
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.182秒
&在分类学科中查询
Support vector machine is a machine learning algorithm of the new era based on statistics theory, which equals to solving a quadratic programming problem in the principle of minimum structural risk.
支持向量机是新一代的机器学习算法,以统计学习理论作为其理论基础,其训练等价于解决一个二次规划问题,采用结构风险最小化原则,具有预测能力强、全局最优及收敛速度快等显著特点。
First, we transform Aij and Pj(i, j=1, 2,...,n) into interval numbers, solving linear equation set into solving some quadratic programming problem.
首先我们将Aij和Pj(i,j=1,2,…,n)转换成区间数使求解线性方程组转化为求解某些二次规划问题。
This method changes the optimum multiuser detector into a quadratic programming problem and then uses semi
definite programming relaxation to solve the quadratic programming (QP) problem.
这种方法将最优多用户检测方法转化成一个二次规划(quadratic programm ing,QP)的求解问题 ,并通过半正定规划松弛来解决这个二次规划问题。
Finally, this thesis gives a algorithm for quadratic programming problem with linear inequalities constraints, and its convergence is analysized in some degree, moreover, this algorithm is efficient compared with the results of numerical tests
最后,在线性等式约束二次规划降维算法基础上,重点研究了线性不等式约束二次规划问题的一种算法,并对此算法的收敛性做出了一定分析,之后将该算法应用到求解一般的线性不等式约束非线性规划与多目标规划问题中,通过编制C++程序进行数值实验,表明此算法是实际可行﹑有效的
By inserting extra variables in SQP, a new quadratic programming problem is constructed, and a decomposition strategy for the quadratic programming is also presented, which has been found to be always feasible when the matrix is singular.
本文对基于序贯二次规划的两层法作了改进,在二次规划中引入额外变量,构造了新的二次规划问题,并提出了此规划问题的分解策略,从而保证分解矩阵为奇异时仍能对其进行分解.
Support vector machine is a machine learning algorithm of the new era based on statistics theory, which equals to solving a quadratic programming problem in the principle of minimum structural risk.
支持向量机是新一代的机器学习算法,以统计学习理论作为其理论基础,其训练等价于解决一个二次规划问题,采用结构风险最小化原则,具有预测能力强、全局最优及收敛速度快等显著特点。
First, we transform Aij and Pj(i, j=1, 2,...,n) into interval numbers, solving linear equation set into solving some quadratic programming problem.
首先我们将Aij和Pj(i,j=1,2,…,n)转换成区间数使求解线性方程组转化为求解某些二次规划问题。
This method changes the optimum multiuser detector into a quadratic programming problem and then uses semi
definite programming relaxation to solve the quadratic programming (QP) problem.
这种方法将最优多用户检测方法转化成一个二次规划(quadratic programm ing,QP)的求解问题 ,并通过半正定规划松弛来解决这个二次规划问题。
Finally, this thesis gives a algorithm for quadratic programming problem with linear inequalities constraints, and its convergence is analysized in some degree, moreover, this algorithm is efficient compared with the results of numerical tests
最后,在线性等式约束二次规划降维算法基础上,重点研究了线性不等式约束二次规划问题的一种算法,并对此算法的收敛性做出了一定分析,之后将该算法应用到求解一般的线性不等式约束非线性规划与多目标规划问题中,通过编制C++程序进行数值实验,表明此算法是实际可行﹑有效的
By inserting extra variables in SQP, a new quadratic programming problem is constructed, and a decomposition strategy for the quadratic programming is also presented, which has been found to be always feasible when the matrix is singular.
本文对基于序贯二次规划的两层法作了改进,在二次规划中引入额外变量,构造了新的二次规划问题,并提出了此规划问题的分解策略,从而保证分解矩阵为奇异时仍能对其进行分解.
Support vector machine is an effective type of learning classification algorithm but it needs solving a quadratic programming problem.
支撑矢量机是一种有效的分类学习算法,但标准支撑矢量机的求解需要解一个二心能信号分类方法研究次规划问题。
THE PROOF OF THE CONVEX QUADRATIC PROGRAMMING PROBLEM OF RAILWAY PROFILE OPTIMIZATION DESIGN
铁路纵断面优化设计为凸二次规划的证明
The quadratic programming problem is obtained when the functional is discretized by the finite strip method.
借助有限条法在矩形域上离散这个泛函,得到了一个特殊的二次泛函的规化问题。
A Simplex Partition Algorithm for
Nonconvex Global Quadratic
Programming Problem on Bound Convex Field
有界凸域上非凸二次整体规划问题的单纯形剖分算法
For nonlinear l1
problembased on the conditions for optimality of the nonlinear l1 problem in [1], we first discuss the descent direction of the objective function F(x) in theory , further more , we study the relation between the optimal solution of nonlinear l1 problem and the optimal solution of some kind of quadratic programming problem with box constrains. Hence, we construct a descent algorithm for nonlinear l1 problem and prove theconvergence of the algorithm.
在文[1]所给的最优性条件的基础上,对非线性l_1问题从理论上研究了F(x)的下降方向、最优解与某种框式约束最小二乘问题的最优解之间的关系,进而构造了一个非线性l_1问题的下降算法,并证明了该算法的收敛性。
查询“quadratic programming problem”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& In applying computation technique to improve the operation of existing chemical processes, a computer-aided process optimization method is proposed-the improved two-tier method based on Successive Quadratic Pro-gramming(SQP). By inserting extra variables in SQP, a new quadratic programming problem is constructed, and a decomposition strategy for the quadratic programming is also presented, which has been found to be always feasible when the matrix is singular. This new tw... &&&&&&&&&&&&应用计算机技术来改进现有化工过程操作,对提高化工企业的经济效益有重要的意义.模拟调优通过计算机辅助过程优化技术寻求过程系统的最佳条件,可以使过程达到最佳运行.本文对基于序贯二次规划的两层法作了改进,在二次规划中引入额外变量,构造了新的二次规划问题,并提出了此规划问题的分解策略,从而保证分解矩阵为奇异时仍能对其进行分解.本文提出的两层次-序贯二次规划法,数值稳定性好,收敛较快.用此算法对合成甲醇过程进行优化计算得到了满意的结果,巳在工业装置上实现.&&&&&&&& In this paper, a novel algoritihm, in which the Kuhn-Tucker conditions are derived byconstructing a Lagrange function, is presented. By the use of these conditions, the objective function in terms of quadratic form can be transformed into a linear expression. Then, the quadratic programming problem is reduced to a linear programming problem. This problem is formulated in equation(19) and can be solved by the revised simplex method with lower and upper bounded variab... &&&&&&&&&&&&对于电力系统有功安全再安排问题,近年来已作了大量的研究。本文把问题中的二次型目标函数化成线性表达式,从而提出了利用线性规划法取代二次规划法的新算法。这样,就避免了常规线性规划法中将非线性的目标函数进行分段线性化所导致的误差。本算法在IEEE—30节点试验系统上做了一些数值试验。计算结果表明,本算法具有快速、可靠、有较高精度的特点,因此有应用于在线的可能。&&&&&&&& In this paper we are interested in the Lagrangian methods for solving quadratic programming problem. We analyse the dual algorithms for positive definite and certain semi—positive definite quadratic programming and indicate that these algorithms can be derived from the Lagrangian methods. Besides, we present a new algorithm in which, when the projective matrix is indefinite, we can solve a Lagrange equation by using generalized Cholesky factorization to get the negative curvatu... &&&&&&&&&&&&本文讨论解二次规划问题的Lagrange方法。我们分析了解正定二次规划和某些半正定二次规划的对偶算法,指出这些算法可以从Lagrange方法直接导出。此外我们还给出了解不定二次规划的一个新的Lagrange算法。这一算法在投影矩阵为不定矩阵时,利用广义的Cholesky分解技术由Lagrange方程解得二次目标函数的负曲率方向,以此作为该步迭代寻查方向。算法还采用了有效集策略。&nbsp&&&&&&&&相关查询:
在Springer中查有关
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社quadratic-programming 二次规划法用拉格朗日方法求解等式约束 和用有效集 解一般 问题 matlab 243万源代码下载-
&文件名称: quadratic-programming& & [
& & & & &&]
&&所属分类:
&&开发工具: matlab
&&文件大小: 3 KB
&&上传时间:
&&下载次数: 0
&&提 供 者:
&详细说明:二次规划法用拉格朗日方法求解等式约束二次规划和用有效集方法解一般约束二次规划问题-Quadratic Programming Lagrangian method for solving equality constrained quadratic programming and the use of efficient collection method for solving general constrained quadratic programming problems
文件列表(点击判断是否您需要的文件,如果是垃圾请在下面评价投诉):
&&二次规划\callqpact.m&&........\qlag.asv&&........\qlag.m&&........\qpact.asv&&........\qpact.m&&二次规划
&输入关键字,在本站243万海量源码库中尽情搜索:A Quadratic Programming Bibliography_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
A Quadratic Programming Bibliography
T​h​e​ ​f​o​l​l​o​w​i​n​g​ ​i​s​ ​a​ ​l​i​s​t​ ​o​f​ ​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​t​h​e​ ​p​u​b​l​i​s​h​e​d​ ​a​n​d​ ​u​n​p​u​b​l​i​s​h​e​d​ ​w​o​r​k​s​ ​o​n​ ​q​u​a​d​r​a​t​i​c​ ​p​r​o​g​r​a​m​m​i​n​g​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​w​e​ ​a​r​e​ ​a​w​a​r​e​ ​o​f​.​ ​S​o​m​e​ ​a​r​e​ ​g​e​n​e​r​a​l​ ​r​e​f​e​r​e​n​c​e​s​ ​t​o​ ​b​a​c​k​g​r​o​u​n​d​ ​m​a​t​e​r​i​a​l​,​ ​w​h​i​l​e​ ​o​t​h​e​r​s​ ​a​r​e​ ​c​e​n​t​r​a​l​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​ ​d​e​v​e​l​o​p​m​e​n​t​ ​o​f​ ​t​h​e​ ​q​u​a​d​r​a​t​i​c​ ​p​r​o​g​r​a​m​m​i​n​g​ ​m​e​t​h​o​d​s​ ​a​n​d​ ​t​o
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 quadratic 的文章

随机推荐