下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁登录后才能保存观看记录哦^-^
登录后才能上传哦^-^
浩仔PlayUnturned《初來乍到》Part1_2
安装华数手机app即可下载本站视频
复制视频地址
复制flash地址
复制HTML代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_3" type="text" value=''>
复制通用代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_4" type="text" value=''>
分享到微信
将视频分享给微信好友或微信好友圈。
扫描二维码 随心看视频:
手机瞄准我,惊喜不间断,您可以:
1.在手机或平板上继续观看本视频
2.发送给您的好友或分享到朋友圈
正在观看:浩仔PlayUnturned《初來乍到》Part1_2
更新时间:
大家都在看登录后才能保存观看记录哦^-^
登录后才能上传哦^-^
浩仔PlayUnturned《前往軍事基地的路途》Part2_1
安装华数手机app即可下载本站视频
复制视频地址
复制flash地址
复制HTML代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_3" type="text" value=''>
复制通用代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_4" type="text" value=''>
分享到微信
将视频分享给微信好友或微信好友圈。
扫描二维码 随心看视频:
手机瞄准我,惊喜不间断,您可以:
1.在手机或平板上继续观看本视频
2.发送给您的好友或分享到朋友圈
正在观看:浩仔PlayUnturned《前往軍事基地的路途》Part2_1
更新时间:
大家都在看This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Description
Discussions
Announcements
Autoplay videos
Unfavorite
Add to Collection
This item has been added to your .
5 May, 2014 @ 8:06pm
29 Jan @ 4:36pm
Nelson Sexton
View all shared files
(some may be hidden)
View Unturned in the store
I came home today to find Unturned 2 Greenlit!
Thank you very much everyone who voted and helped get support for the game. I really appreciate how proactive you all were, and the game definitely would not have passed without all you dedicated fans.
The pre-Steam testing will continue to be updated as release gets nearer, but before any Steam API features can get integrated I need to do some legal things for Valve. Hopefully the legal stuff goes by without incident! Currently I think the start of July is a fair bet for the Steam transition, but we will see.
Thanks for reading!
The game has been up for a few days to the original Unturned community and they've been doing a great job narrowing down on issues and getting them fixed. I now feel that it is ready to get some of you guys playing if you're interested! Please just keep in mind that there are still inevitably problems and that these are all in the process of getting resolved as you report them:
[sdgdevelopment.blogspot.ca]
I really appreciate all of the positive feedback from you all, and hope you have a fun time playing.
Thanks for reading!
Some information on this page may refer to &Unturned 2& which is what the game was called before being greenlit in 2014. After it got greenlit the title was changed to simply &Unturned& to avoid confusion with new players who were unfamiliar with previous versions of the game. Let it be clear that this is the same Unturned as is currently available on Steam, and not a sequel.
Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. It provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback:
Fortification:
Players can build massive forts out of structural building blocks, or build onto smaller buildings in the world with barricades. It is also possible to create traps and intricate electronic systems. More options for building are constantly being added based on what the community requests.
Survival:
It is entirely possible to live off the wilderness by harvesting trees and rocks, growing crops and hunting animals down. What sort of survival stuff is added is entirely decided by the community.
Explore:
The game goes where the community wants it to. The initial release map is set on the lovely Prince Edward Island, but over the next few months many more locations will arrive for players to explore depending on what the community wants to see. Currently the island has plenty of interesting locations to discover and loot.
Bandits:
Players can choose to enter player versus player servers and battle other players to steal their gear. Banditry is highly supported with plenty of weapons and sneaky devices.
Heroes:
Players can join player versus environment servers to team up with other people, and easily create clans to play with their pals.
28 Jul @ 5:05pm
15 Aug @ 8:04am
No... Stupid gun names.
vanilla ice
29 Jul @ 12:10pm
Age Rating
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
On Facebook
Enter the full URL of your item or group's Facebook page
On Twitter
Enter the full URL of your item or group's Twitter page
On Youtube
If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL.
Steam Community Group
Do you have a Steam Community group for followers of this item?
Kickstarter Project
Is your project on Kickstarter?
Indiegogo Project
Or on Indiegogo?
IndieDB Page
If your project is also on IndieDB
Unturned has been Greenlit and made available via Steam. For the latest information, purchase options, and discussions for Unturned, please see it on the Steam Store or in the Steam Community.
If you really, really want to, you can
to the Greenlight page. Information on this page may be out of date, since all the action has moved to the areas noted above.
View mobile websiteUnturned: Minecraft Meets DayZ Meets Huge Popularity | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
on July 10th, 2014 at 4:00 pm.
Share this:
In my day, we had to trawl through messageboards &#8211; uphill in both directions &#8211; to find new games we&#8217;d never heard of before. Now it&#8217;s possible to occasionally look at Steam&#8217;s top ten most played list and find something unfamiliar. That&#8217;s what happened today when Craig sent through word of , a game whose popularity seems almost inevitable: it&#8217;s an Early Access free-to-play multiplayer survival game with a blocky artstyle in which you cut down trees and fight the undead.
I&#8217;d be cynical about it all if it wasn&#8217;t for the trailer below, which reveals that the enemies are cute like Play-Doh and that you can drive a fire truck.
&#8220;Free-to-play&#8221; and &#8220;survival&#8221; have thus far been uncomfortable bedfellows, but there&#8217;s at least an attempt on Unturned to keep it fair. For example,
mostly nets you aesthetic benefits like extra skins and a &#8220;golden name&#8221;. The straight-up power benefits it does offer &#8211; &#8220;boosted loot drops&#8221; and double XP bonuses &#8211; only work on special &#8220;Gold servers&#8221;, so at least those unwilling to pay can avoid those who have.
Although this is the first I&#8217;ve heard of the game, Unturned&#8217;s success hasn&#8217;t exactly happened overnight. It was only added to Steam a few days ago, but the alpha has been . In fact, the game has technically been available since even earlier than that, as Unturned began as a LUA-scripted mod
created within , a sandbox user-generated MMO aimed at teenagers.
I love that! I love that this thing has gone from humble beginnings to being . At the time of writing, there are 19,469 people playing Unturned concurrently through Steam. Does that mean it&#8217;s good? No. All of the most helpful reviews on Steam are positive, though. Does that mean it&#8217;s good? No. But it might mean that it&#8217;s worth checking out, and free-to-play means it&#8217;s at least easy to get started.
More from the web
From this site
Wargame & simulation blather
By the Furies, it's big
: &Can see why you think that, especially considering it fell well short of the hype. ...& on
Asurmen : &Er, yes. The article answers that itself although as pointed out there's more to memory ...& on
FurryLippedSquid : &Based in Maceió, Alagoas.& on
: &Both this and Factorio look great, I've been missing games like this since most of ...& on
Frosty Reception
Bestest Biffs
Hot and Frightening
Something kinda uuuurghh
Early Access impressions
The original, that is
The Death Of The Party
Without Looking Dazed And Confused
The Sexiest Boardgame
Too difficult - or just too drawn-out?
Drone Alone
Taming George Osborne