用gradle构建minecraft怎么装mod mod开发环境报错

how-to-make-a-minecraft-mod-setting-up-debug-enviroment-ep2
How to make a Minecraft mod / Setting up debug enviroment and Gradle/ Ep.2
Views, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Hello and welcome back to the 2nd &How to make a Minecraft mod& tutorial.In this tutorial we will be looking at 'Setting up the debug enviroment and Gradle'.Next Tutorial: Last Tutorial: After the last tutorial you should have eclipse open and it should look something like this:Now you must click the &Run& tab on the top of the window:Now click &Run Configurations&It is going to ask you whether you want to Run As a Java Applet or a Java Application, choose Java Application.A window should pop up looking something like this:Right click on Java Application and click &New&.Name it &Run Client&.For the Project select the only project that should be there, &Minecraft&And for the main class paste in this code:net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchNow click the &Arguments& tab.For &Program Arguments& paste in this code:--version 1.6 --tweakClass cpw.mon.launcher.FMLTweaker --accessToken testAnd for &VM Arguments& put in this code:-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=trueNow right click on &Java Application& again and then &New&, call it &Run Server&Select the only Project, &Minecraft& for Project and for Main paste in this code:cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapperAnd there are no arguments!Now we need to setup Gradle into eclipse, start off by clicking on the &Help& tab on the top of the window.Then click &Eclipse Marketplace&A window should popup looking like this:Now search &Gradle& and click &Install& on it.It should be on the top of the list.Done, now you can get ready for the actual coding!To create these tutorials for you is quite a challenge, If
you'd like to see more tutorials and more sections covered then please
donate to our team as generously as you can. Every bit of it helps and
supports us even more.
Donators will be able to get private lessons from myself or anyone else from TeamJaval. Including their name posted on numerous blogs as a big thank you.
Comments :
to post comments.
how-to-make-a-minecraft-mod-setting-up-debug-enviroment-ep2
4 diamonds
2 comments
1 favorited
3 diamonds
0 comments
1 favorited
12 diamonds
9 comments
7 favorited
5 diamonds
4 comments
1 favorited
3 diamonds
4 comments
1 favorited
Code_7 said
If they don't have a windows 10 driver for your gpu, a windows 7 ...
AtomStation said
It's out for me but its taking quite a while to download :/...
DM2015 said
here's another set
-- Initialization --
Stacktrace:
at bao.f(SourceFile:713)
at net.mine...
PixelTales said
Hey folks!
I'm a pretty old (32) Minecraft-Builder and semi-successful You-Tuber. ^^
I love playi...
thegreatestdj said
I tried the Beta and the rc of Windows 10. I think it pretty good to release to the public.
But I t...
Dr Alias said
Thanks Staatus! I appreciate that!...
Candlebor said
https://mojang.com/2015/07/minecraft-snapshot-15w31a/
15w31a, the first snapshot of 1.9 has...
MattJamesA said
This sounds really cool idea! I have an idea how about you film tutorials for Youtube to teach how t...
MattJamesA said
Nice Videos! I am Subscriber 47! You have a ton of potential. Its amazing also poor zombie cows D: ...
Pikamoar said
I voted for Highzpec because I love shading
not particularly his shading, but the fact that he shad...
goldseeker537 said
i'll join my PSN is goldseeker537...
GreenTheHero said
asiimov's are'nt as rare any more, awp asiimov BS has gone down by alot...
BIOhazard_inc said
You can make the model smaller than 16x16x16 and then use a display tag to resize the block model...
tywilburn16 said
Well if not, given how the enderdragon (last i checked) only attacks players, the wither attacks eve...
8,426People Online1,797,593Total Members1,581,509Minecraft Submissions1,236,994,840Total Submission Views237,608,987Downloads
19 diamonds
28 comments
4 favorited
6 diamonds
2 comments
3 favorited
10 diamonds
2 comments
9 favorited
1 diamonds
0 comments
0 favorited
6 diamonds
3 comments
0 favorited
12 diamonds
13 comments
4 favorited
/css/style-v-version161.css,/css/editor-v-version161.cssMOD问题向。游戏报错,物品ID冲突(?)_minecraft吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:846,049贴子:
MOD问题向。游戏报错,物品ID冲突(?)
游戏版本1.6.2
,35个MOD··搞不清是什么MOD的原因。。TMI看了一下物品IDID 99 100 是岛那种大红蘑菇的杆和盖ID 115是(植物形态)ID 52是各种刷怪笼ID 59是小麦(植物形态)ID 104 105是成熟的和苗想了半天没明白这是哪个MOD里的·求大神
来贴吧好声音,杰伦小公...
周四美女●我是然然
那你把裤子脱了。
据说,八成男女都希望在...
今日主题:他是天地间一...
动漫中的燃点定格你知多...
炎炎夏日,赶紧看下你能...
我的内心几乎是崩溃的…
AKB48梦想没有国界,成...
红艳露凝香!古龙笔下的...
老人不仅不感谢学生还诬...
美国漫画中的中国形象,...
单人会提示这个,一个确定和一个取消 点确定就进去了进服务器的话纯净服有的可以进去(没提示)有的出这个提示不能进
lz你在卖萌么?自问自答?
这是原版,这种情况我经常会有。
楼主钢锭怎么练
为何我我练出来是精炼铁锭
mismatch不是什么大问题
LZ,我也有这个问题,经过我很长时间的测试下,是TMI的问题。只要一装TMI就会出现这个
关掉重开就能进服务器了
ID 99 100 是蘑菇岛那种大红蘑菇的杆和盖ID 115是地狱疣(植物形态)ID 52是各种刷怪笼ID 59是小麦(植物形态)ID 104 105是成熟的西瓜和南瓜苗↑以上这些,原版。里面记录了大部分的方块ID,第二张是1.7+的,前面一张已经不确定了,大概是1.3-1.5这些方块都是原版的,如果是原版物品,基本都能找到的
这就是TMI在卖萌……点确定就行,没事的
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩Minecraft 1.7 src 构建环境的时候出错是什么原因?
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.* What went wrong:A problem occurred configuring root project 'Forge172'.& Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.
& Could not download artifact 'net.minecraftforge.gradle:ForgeGradle:1.1-SNAPSHOT:ForgeGradle.jar'
& Could not GET ''.
& Connection to
refused* Try:Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.BUILD FAILEDTotal time: 22.872 secs

我要回帖

更多关于 minecraft塞尔达mod 的文章

随机推荐