pack一dbulk pack是什么意思思

出台DK 8PACK 对BMX有兴趣的同学们可以入手_重庆37中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,983贴子:
出台DK 8PACK 对BMX有兴趣的同学们可以入手
出个DK 8Pack原装 买了一年了(平时上学基本没怎么骑 高三无时间了) 950块 没有任何硬伤 所有原装零件说明都在 连包装箱都在 能来重庆主城当面交易的联系我看货 周日可电话 平时短信联系
此贴禁水 演员秒抽
出台兰州烧饼9527 对LZ有兴趣的同学们可以入手 出个LZSB原装 2一年了(平时上学基本没怎么骑 搞基无时间了) 213块 没任何硬伤 所有原装菊花都在 连包装箱都在 能来重庆主城当面交易的联系我看货 找日可电话 平时短信联系
照片照得可以..
,,,,没兴趣
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或DK 8pack(BMX)_百度知道
DK 8pack(BMX)
问07款和08款的区别在哪一个1450一个1880左右还有多重买过的说下
提问者采纳
牙盘和鹅颈有差别重量上不是差别很大07款的和08款的重量上后者轻些大概不到3斤,再说最大的差别就算是车圈了,其实觉得新版的车圈毕竟是专业版的所以价格主要是车圈上了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
13公斤多 算比较轻的了~~好像就08款吧
07款早没了~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁MB/Dk6 Drum-Microphone Pack || Audio-Technica US
Drum-Microphone Pack
*Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual se please check with an authorized Audio-Technica dealer.
Where to Buy
Find U.S. Store Location
Find U.S. Sound Contractor
Specifications
The comprehensive MB/Dk6 Drum Pack includes a core selection of four microphones specifically engineered for drum applications, along with two MB 4k cardioid condenser microphones ideal for drum overhead miking. Also included in the package are three drum-rim microphone mounts and a durable carrying case.
The three included MB 5k cardioid dynamic snare/tom microphones and one MB 6k cardioid dynamic kick microphone feature low-profile design for minimum visibility and versatile placement options around the drum kit.
With a condenser design and extended frequency response perfect for overheads and hi-hat, the MB 4k features versatile battery/phantom operation, rugged all-metal construction, soft-touch finish, gold-plated XLRM-type connector, and an on/off switch. Its cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback. High volumes come throug even subtle nuances are clean and precise.
FeaturesMB 5k Cardioid Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone (3 included)
Custom-engineered for use on snare and toms
Road-ready all-metal construction
Low-profile percussion-style design
Built-in adjustable stand mount
MB 6k Cardioid Dynamic Kick Microphone (1 included)
Custom-engineered for use on kick drum
Rugged all-metal construction
Low-profile percussion-style design
Built-in adjustable stand mount
MB 4K Condenser Microphone (2 included)
Condenser design for studio-quality performance
Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
Rugged all-metal construction and on/off switch
Soft-touch finish for durability and minimal mechanical noise
Battery/phantom operation for maximum versatility
Specifications
ELEMENTMB 4k: Condenser
MB 5k: Dynamic
MB 6k: Dyanmic
POLAR PATTERNCardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSEMB 4k: 80-20,000 Hz
MB 5k: 100-12,000 Hz
MB 6k: 60-12,000 Hz
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITYMB 4k (Phantom/Battery): -46 dB (5.0 mV)/ -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
MB 5k: -58 dB (1.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
MB 6k: -59 dB (1.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCEMB 4k (Phantom/Battery): 200 ohms/ 250 ohms
MB 5k: 500 ohms
MB 6k: 500 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVELMB 4k (Phantom/Battery): 137 dB SPL/ 125 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)MB 4k (Phantom/Battery): 113 dB/ 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIOMB 4k: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTSMB 4k: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
BATTERY TYPEMB 4k: 1.5V AA/UM3
BATTERY CURRENT / LIFEMB 4k: 0.4 mA/ 1200 hours typical
SWITCHMB 4k: On/Off
WEIGHTMB 4k: 6.4 oz (182 g)
MB 5k: 11.4 oz (324 g)
MB 6k: 11.2 oz (317 g)
DIMENSIONSMB 4k: 8.10" (205.7 mm) long, 1.64" (41.7 mm) head diameter
MB 5k: 4.46" (113.2 mm) long, 1.63" (41.5 mm) head diameter
MB 6k: 4.59" (116.5 mm) long, 2.11" (53.5 mm) head diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTORIntegral 3-pin XLRM-type
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED(3) MB 5k snare/ (1) MB 6 (2) MB 4 (3) (2) AT8405 durable carrying case
Click on the chart to view the larger image
POLAR PATTERN
POLAR PATTERN
POLAR PATTERN
FREQUENCY RESPONSE
FREQUENCY RESPONSE
FREQUENCY RESPONSE
MB/Dk6 Drum-Microphone Pack
Good Price and Quality relation
I researched a month about a nice reliable Drum Mic set and decided in the end for this set because I found pricing and quality in a good relation. As it is often not possible to test a Drum Mic Set in a store you relay on the opinion of other users. (Here to mention that Audio technical has some very intelligent YouTube manuals about how and where to hang the mics, sure that also made my mind up!)
I opened the case and found some very nice looking and very robust designed Mics with a even the plastic clips give a good impression. Also there were 3/8& Female to 5/8& Male Screw Adapter for every mic that made me think somebody was thinking in my needs as a customer, great!
Mounting the mics is not only easy but also I like very much the design of the hinges: compact and firm. With all this movement on the drums I guess this will work a long time and I will not have problems of mics moving and changing their position in a live situation.
They look cute!
Well every opinion is subjective, but after two weeks of recording I must say that this is what I wanted, brilliant clear sound very natural. I found a very good base of frequencies to work with in post-production.
Even the base drum mic, that looks very small, gave a good punching sound that can be modified later without the need of pushing frequencies.
I used them once in a live gig and had way less problems with feedback, cool.
Let??s say: Way more open sound than the ???classic??? Shure set, not that ???pro??? like the Sennheiser Solution but in the end if I am in need of that pricy equipment, guess I would rent it instead of buying it.
I like the sound very much and it is way better than other ???Chinese home recording solutions???.
I am really satisfied and found with this set a very versatile solution for my needs in studio and live situation. Always there is a more expensive solution and always there will be a ???better??? microphone, but considering the price and what I got I can recommend this set for everybody that wants to make a reasonable investment in his equipment.
This set is made for professional use in studio and live situations and in my opinion it lives up to his promise.
January 30, 2015
by Anonymous
0points0out of 0found this question helpful.Was this helpful?http://answers./answers/1213-en_us/product/aa1dae76db28f937/question/39521/undohelpfulness.djs?format=embeddedhtml&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&return=__RETURN__&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.%2Fanswers%2F1213-en_us%2Fproduct%2Faa1dae76db28f937%2Fquestions.djs%3Fformat%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue%26expandquestion%3D39521&user=__USERID__&authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__
Answer:? Thank you fro your inquiry. The AT8665 mount is availble at Audio-Techncia dealers.Age:? 45-54Experience:? Pro
by Stow, OH&
0points0out of 0found this answer helpful.Was this helpful?http://answers./answers/1213-en_us/product/aa1dae76db28f937/answer/39946/undohelpfulness.djs?format=embeddedhtml&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&return=__RETURN__&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.%2Fanswers%2F1213-en_us%2Fproduct%2Faa1dae76db28f937%2Fquestions.djs%3Fformat%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue%26expandquestion%3D39521%26expandanswer%3D39946&user=__USERID__&authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__
Just want to know if I have a battery installed in the MB 4K and the system I use has phantom power, is the phantom used or the installed battery to power the mic?
by AnonymousMelbourne VIC, Australia
0points0out of 0found this question helpful.Was this helpful?http://answers./answers/1213-en_us/product/aa1dae76db28f937/question/134524/undohelpfulness.djs?format=embeddedhtml&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&return=__RETURN__&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.%2Fanswers%2F1213-en_us%2Fproduct%2Faa1dae76db28f937%2Fquestions.djs%3Fformat%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue%26expandquestion%3D134524&user=__USERID__&authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__
Answer:? The microphone will run off Phantom Power in your situation. However, if you are using Phantom, it is recommended that you remove the battery.Since you are located in Australia, if you have any further questions, please contact .au for more information.Thanks!Age:? 25-34User Type:? OtherExperience:? Pro
by Stow, OH&
0points0out of 0found this answer helpful.Was this helpful?http://answers./answers/1213-en_us/product/aa1dae76db28f937/answer/143194/undohelpfulness.djs?format=embeddedhtml&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&return=__RETURN__&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.%2Fanswers%2F1213-en_us%2Fproduct%2Faa1dae76db28f937%2Fquestions.djs%3Fformat%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue%26expandquestion%3Dexpandanswer%3D143194&user=__USERID__&authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__

我要回帖

更多关于 prepack是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐