audiosurf2大神f2全网通怎么样开始游戏

1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
地区(语言):&美国(英文) 发行时间:&2007年
游戏类型:&ACT 动作游戏
英文名:Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 中文名:几何战争 开发制作:Bizarre Creations 代理发行:Bizarre Creations 上市时间:2007 游戏类型:ACT
收藏人数: 976
制作发行:&
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名称:&音乐战机英文名称:&Audiosurf资源格式:&光盘镜像制作发行:&地区:&简介:&
转自ShareVirus游戏译名: 音乐战机英文名称: Audiosurf 游戏制作:
游戏发行: Invisible Handlebar 游戏类型: Racing 游戏语言: 英语官方网址: 【游戏简介】《音乐战机》是一款在今年的独立游戏节上大放异彩的游戏,游戏将动作,画面和音乐有机的结合在了一起,创造出了一个亦幻亦真的玄妙空间,同时具有良好的操作感和出色可玩性,并且可以自由的融入自己喜爱的音乐,是一款不可多得的创意佳作。【游戏视频】[flash]/v/2EsVyEnhxWY[/flash]【游戏截图】 /v/gfx/apps/.jpg
/v/gfx/apps/.jpg
/v/gfx/apps/.jpg NFO代码&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▄▄??&&&&&& ) ??▄▄&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▄??? (&&&& )&&&& ???▄&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& █▓?????▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄?????▓█&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█▓???▄??█▓?? ???█??▄???▓█&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ??▄▄▄▄??█▓???▓█??▄▄▄▄??&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ???█? ?█???&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▄▄▄&& ????█? ?█????▄▄▄&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▄??▄?( ??▄???▄ █▓ ▓█ ▄??&&)?▄???▄&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?▄??( ???&&)&& ??▓█▓▓??▓█▓(?&&??? )? ???▄?&&.&&+&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ????██████████████████████████████████████???^&&X' +&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▄▄?&&▄&& ?▄▄??██??▄ ?██?????██?██ ??▄&&?&&?&&+ ▓ . &&▄???██???▄▄&&&&&&&&&& █&&&&nfo!nico&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&▄█&&&&&& ▓ █ ▄?▄?█&&&&██&& ▄▄▄▄&&██ ▄ ▄▄▄&&▄▄▄&&▄▄&& ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██ ▄?▄&& ▄▄████▄▄&&▄▄▄&&▄▄ ?▄▄▄?▄█&&&&██ ▄█?&&██ ██?▄█?&&█▄ ██▄?██ ▄█? ?██&&██? ██ ▄██?██?████▄ ██▄?██&&&&&&██&&&&██ ██▄▄? ▄?██ ██&& ██ ██&&██ ██&& ██ ?██&&██ ██&&█&&█████ ██&&██&&&&&&██&&&&██ ?██▄&&▄ ██ ?█&&▄█? ██&&██▄?█▄ ▄██&&██&&██▄?█▄██▄█████? ██&&██▄ ▄?&& ██&& ▄█?&& ????&& ??&&???&&??&&&&?&& ??? ??&&??&&?&&▄??████??&&??&&&&?&&?????????&& ?????????????????????????????????????????? ?▄▄? █&&█ ?????????▄&& ?▄&&Presents: Audiosurf: Ride your music (c) Dylan Fitterer ??&&&&&&&&█ ?&&&&█&&────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────&&█&&&&█&& Release Date&& :&&18/02/2008&&&&&& Protection&& :&&Steam+Custom&&█&&&&█&& File Count&&&& :&&28x15 MB&&&&&&&& Game Genre&& :&&Arcade&&&&&&&&█ ▄?&&?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????▄&& ?▄&&Game Info&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& █ ?&&&&█&&────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────&&█&&&&█&&Ride your music.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your&&&& █&&&&█&&own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed,&&&&█&&&&█&&and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose.&& █&&&&█&&You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color&&█&&&&█&&on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for&&&&&& █&&&&█&&the high score on your favorite songs.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&Audiosurf includes The Orange Box soundtrack,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& █&&&&█&&integrated with the game to enable "Still Alive" surfing and more.█&&&&█&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&- Play with any music from your own collection&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&&&* The game supports MP3s, iTunes M4As, WMAs, CDs and OGGs&&&&&& █&&&&█&&- Valve's The Orange Box Original Soundtrack is included.&&&&&&&& █&&&&█&&- Online scoreboards for each song you play.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&- Choose your strategy from 14 available characters.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&- Track your progress as Achievements.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&For more info visit: http://www.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█ ▄?&&?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????▄&& ?▄&&Release Notes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& █ ?&&&&█&&────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────&&█&&&&█&&The installer has been modified for your needs so Steam won't be&&█&&&&█&&installed. Everything else remains the same.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&A internet connection, and Steam is NOT required to play the game █&&&&█&&from this release!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█ ▄?&&?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????▄&& ?▄&&Install Notes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& █ ?&&&&█&&────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────&&█&&&&█&&1. Unpack the release with WinRAR or WhatEver.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&█&&&&█&&2. Burn or Mount the image!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& █&&&&█&&3. Enjoy!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& █ ▄?&&?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????▄&&&&&& An explosion is a sudden increase in volume and release of energy!
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
刚收藏了本资源的用户
他们也收藏了
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):当前位置:
→ 音乐战机2 (Audiosurf2)
音乐战机2 (Audiosurf2)
游戏语言: 中文
游戏类型: SLG休闲益智
更新时间:
游戏大小: 1KB
发行时间:
游戏等级:
《音乐战机2》是《》的续作,游戏延续了前作的玩法,家在一条高速路上向下疾行,途中要击中或避开随音乐节拍出现的各种物品。试玩评测《音乐战机2》最精彩的部分是水上冲浪模式,这是新推出的一个独具特色的模式,这个模式下,玩家可以尝试跃入高空,如果能够玩出绝技,就可以获得奖励分数。其将动作,画面和音乐有机的结合在了一起,创造出了一个亦幻亦真的玄妙空间,同时具有良好的操作感和出色可玩性,并且可以自由的融入自己喜爱的音乐,是一款非常不错的音乐运动类游戏作。
音乐战机2游戏截图
同类游戏推荐
一共 48 款
音乐游戏就是跟随音乐的节奏,通过按键,使模拟器或键盘发出相应的音效的一类游戏。游戏中,不断出现的各种按键合成一首歌曲,类似于奏乐。这类游戏主要考的是你对节奏的把握,以及手指的反应和眼力。完成一首难度比
小提示:使用
可以达到最佳下载速度 ^-^
大小:605.3M
大小:89.7M
大小:37.0M
大小:1.01G
大小:114.4M
大小:146.3M
大小:396.3M
大小:62.8M
本类热门游戏
89M / 11-18
SLG休闲益智
186M / 02-18
SLG休闲益智
105M / 12-31
SLG休闲益智
375M / 02-18
SLG休闲益智
38M / 02-13
SLG休闲益智
156M / 07-04
SLG休闲益智
156M / 02-14
SLG休闲益智
35M / 08-14
SLG休闲益智
14.7M / 02-24
SLG休闲益智
990M / 10-14
SLG休闲益智to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Audiosurf 2
$14.99 USD
"Audiosurf is back, bigger, better, and bolder. With infinite potential for community improvement, ride your music like never before!
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Sorry about the downtime that started about 7PM (PST) last night. Leaderboards, popular songs, song of the day, dethrones, and challenges are all working again.
There was a power outage at the server hosting company.
Audiosurf 2 has now officially launched! Thanks so much for all the great feedback and support during early access!
Launch Update Now Available:
Completely new UI
Dethroned Email Notifications
Regional Leaderboards
Search your music collection and soundcloud from one search box
New Skins: Dusk and Mystical
Plus tons more
New Skins:
“Every track is a different journey, and the algorithm for analysing music and building fun and challenging courses is superb.”
About This Game
By blending gameplay with music visualization, Audiosurf puts you inside your music in a way nothing else can. Use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose.
What are the biggest improvements from Audiosurf 1?
Ever-expanding new ways to play with over 500 and counting player-created mods and skins on Workshop.. Additional layers of strategy tied to the song’s biggest moments. In-game leaderboards let you compare your score moment to moment against your friends and rivals even when they’re not online. Enhanced graphics quality. Ability to search for music (including online music). Available on Mac and Linux!
What’s new about Mono mode in Audiosurf 2?
In Audiosurf 2 your timing in mono mode is more important than ever. You’ve got to strategize to get your grid full at the most intense moments of songs to get the most points. Look ahead in the distance for corkscrew loops with powerups to know when these moments will occur.
What do I get in the demo?
The demo allows players to play any song they want, for their first 3 songs. After that, they can play the Song of the Day, everyday, as many times as they want.
Is there a mode that focuses on dodging blocks?
Yes, there's a new Ninja mode. It has a big bonus for hitting no spikes and creates intense spike fields to weave through. It’s faster than regular Mono and the second-to-second challenge of avoiding spikes is harder. For even more challenge there’s ninja turbo. It’s too fast for you.
What’s new about the Puzzle modes in Audiosurf 2:
Just as with Mono mode, your timing on Puzzle modes is now more important than ever. Push, Shuffle, Erase, or Scoop blocks at the just the right moments to take full advantage of multiplier powerups that come at the most intense moments of songs.
Can players make their own mods and skins to share on Steam Workshop?
Yes! There’s detailed documentation on making Audiosurf 2 skins available here:
Also, every mode and skin in the games comes with the script source code and assets. Players can use any of the official modes/skins as a starting place.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 32 or 64-bit Dual Core or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD3000
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 32 or 64-bit Dual Core or better
Minimum:
Processor: 64-bit Dual Core or better
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
10.8 hrs on record
Key supplied by developer!============================================Audiosurf 2 (TL;DR, and Pros/Cons at the end!)============================================Once more, with feeling! Audiosurf returns bigger than ever, with steam workshop support, a hugely streamlined interface, and a lot of polish around the edges. Audiosurf 2 provides more of the same, and in this case, (or in my opinion) that's a good thing! But let's take a look at the changes.The interface is probably the biggest one. You'll notice there is now a very minimal, out-of-your-way style, mostly consisting of small tabs and boxes for you to click on, and I want to draw your attention to a very special one...the Browse Music tab. This opens up a tab that lets you browse for your music...but also search for music online, and that's an awesome feature to have in a game about surfing music! That same section also autoclears text queried into it when you click outside and back or hit backspace, which is super convenient! Woo!The other main tabs are browse modes and browse skins, and I appreciate them both equally. Audiosurf 2 is about having options, and if the default skins and modes provided aren't enough (or good enough) for you, the community has you covered. They've made some wonderful things that really enhance the value of the game, but I don't want to spoil the fun for you!There's better community integration, allowing you to see in real time how you're stacking up to the leaderboard, your own best score, challenge people, and even dethrone them from their top songs. You can see what other people are listening to, and play the top tracks with one click. Another handy feature is the ability to pre-listen to a track, and when you're looking for something new and fresh not already a part of your collection, you'll be thankful for it. The whole of the UI is slick, responsive, and clean.The gameplay is mostly the same, with some prominent changes to everyone's favorite mono and ninja mono modes. First, when you hit a grey block in mono, it clears out a colored block on that row. Second, in ninja mono, you no longer have to manually clear greys, but greys will clear your whole grid, and not give you points for them, so watch out!One thing that upsets me slightly is the new track generation. There will be many occurrences of blockades, as I like to call them, where there are two lanes of greys going at once. This issue is amplified by the new generation causing blocks to be so close together that it is almost impossible to slide between two greys. You may also find yourself going down the only seemingly safe lane to become trapped in an unavoidable blockade. This means that at times ninja and mono can be less about evasion and more about scouting ahead, a change I'm not sure I care much for. The puzzle modes remain largely the same, (I believe.) I only encountered one bug in my playtime, and that was a completely minor graphical glitch.I played a lot of songs in a lot of genres to test everything out for this review, and tracks load faster now. I think track length is no longer a limiting factor, and the tracks are about as responsive as the first Audiosurf (moreso with mods.) One minor annoyance that remains is that the song being broken up into blocks, in mono, can create some dischordant timing
half of those notes or beats will need to be avoided, so it can feel like you're working against the track, not with it. Hip hop and electronic music in my opinion remain the best rides, bumpy and smooth but ever changing. On that note, the game runs like butter at 120FPS even on my GTS450, it also loads very fast.The graphics are much improved, but there are some things I like less, like the shape of the blocks, but that only applies to some skins, and the community mods can make this game as beautiful and engaging or challenging as you should ever need--and if not, nothing is stopping you from giving it a go! And oh, my, should you. Even if you're not a fan of the original, give this game a purchase and I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy.============================================Pros+ UI: So slick, so intuitive.+ Graphics: Much improved all around.+ Sound: It's your sound, but more immersive!+ Gameplay: More of what you love, and more on top of that!+ Settings: All there, easy to get to and change.Cons- Can no longer weave between blocks due to proximity to each other.- It didn't come out sooner- Can be hard to find exactly what you want searching for tracks online.- Doesn't resume last song played on startup.- You can't 'add' folders permanently.- Easy to mix up the exit button for a back button.Neutral+/- Some big changes to everyone's favorite game modes/track generation.+/- No last.fm scrobbling as of yet. Would also love to see it support last.fm radio.============================================TL;DR:If you're a fan of the first, pick it up ASAP. If you're new to the series, I heartily recommend this, as it sports many improvements over the first. If you're not a fan of the first, you may still find there is something here just for you, thanks to community enhancement!============================================If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group:
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
11.4 hrs on record
I have to say, game didn't live up to release.
I am disappointed as a puzzler player.
I will not be reviewing this as a standalone title, rather as a comparison to the original Audiosurf.Puzzle modes feel vastly inferior and have much less response than in Audiosurf 1.
Ironmode has been cut, as well as pretty much all the modes from the first game.
Easy modes have been cut completely, and elite and regular modes have instead
been &merged& together.
Elite is now the default and only puzzler mode difficulty, but the powerups are all wrong for elite mode.
The first Audiosurf had 3 different difficulty modes for each puzzler and mono gametype (not counting the ironmode modifier), and it made getting into everything quite easy and fun.
Audiosurf 2 will probably alienate you if you are new to the game or an expert, because it lacks these training modes and the old modes do NOT feel the same as they used to.Furthermore, it seems the hitbox has increased and the responsiveness of the controls seems to be lessened so you will have a harder time collecting the right blocks.
For example, often a player would strafe to one side of the board and back to their original position in a fraction of a second to get the right block out of a fast- this is now near impossible without picking up half the blocks in that row in the process.
In another example, the first game had a safety mechanic where if you collected many blocks at once you would not necessarily overflow because the overflow mec abusing this in the &Eraser& and &Eraser Elite& puzzler modes was fun and useful, since it allowed you to get really high scores and made the gameplay really intense.
Its been... fixed(?) in this game however, so based on the speed and the traffic of most songs you are either going to be erasing half your board every few seconds or overflowing every few seconds, without any recovery as such.Speaking of which, there is no traffic meter anymore, so when you go into a song you don't really know how intense its going to be beyond the slopes, but lets be honest most of us have already listened to the music we play on this game so we know where the ups and downs are.
As such, cutting the traffic meter was a major setback, especially for intense puzzler mode players.
If you wanted low traffic for your pusher modes, well, you're out of luck.
If you wanted high traffic for your eraser modes, again, out of luck.
Since you also move slower (well, it sure feels like it.
I can't find my sweet sensitivity spot anymore like I could in Audiosurf 1) couple that with closer traffic and you'll have an even harder time navigating to get the right matches.
Visibility of the matching-board has also been reduced, so seeing individual colors is harder.
Game sounds have also been reduced making it harder to distinquish between collection of white blocks and color blocks.
All these changes make the puzzle (and mono) modes harder or deminish experience, however that added difficulty does not make the game more engaging rather more frustrating.Also despite being so much more graphically advanced, I feel like its just simply more noisy, hindering complicated puzzle gameplay.
The first game had the simple yet colorful style going for it, not to mention easy customization of said color schemes.
You could make it intuitive and responsive easily to your playstyle.
Customization options are now embedded in coding editors, so you will not have a very easily-customized-on-the-fly experience like in the first game.
In other words, unless you want to play with code you probably won't get a good puzzler game mode out of the box or on workshop.Probably my biggest compaint, however, it used to zoom in on you quite a lot and you felt the adrenaline rush of going faster, but now it... zooms out?
What gives?
This not only makes it harder to control but eliminates that rush!If there is one thing the second title does well however, its the mono modes.
So for everyone looking for a mono sequel, this is where you want to look.In addition to the good mono modes, Audiosurf 2 has excellent library support, soundcloud tie-ins, and the aesthetics going for it.
It also offers more modes for music than in Audiosurf 1, and there have been a few interesting community made ones developed over the past two years.
However, a few.
The game only contains default content as well, which is scarce at best compared to the original game.If you are looking for hardcore puzzler modes to go with your music, then you want to look at Audiosurf 1, not this title.
I have to say the leaderboards also function a lot better on Audiosurf 1 they feel like an afterthought in Audiosurf 2.Might I mention that since the game went early access in '13, it had some interesting content thrown in during the first 3 months and 2 years or so later nothing was really added besides a few aesthetic improvements.
Workshop community content didn't improve either.
It seems people bought it, played it a little, waited for new content but nothing came, and forgot about it, and the community reflects this as there are few if any additions since then that are not purely aesthetic.
No new game modes, no nothing.
It seems even the developer just gave up and forgot at some point, and only recently rememberd and decided to finally &release& the game by adding some superficial and unnecessary interface improvements that don't add anything.
Definitely not worth waiting several years for.
If that doesn't tell you anything about how much the developer cares about this game, well...At the end of the day, given the lack of community feedback and attention as well as developer attention this game is largely just a graphical improvement over the first game for those who like mono modes.
Beyond that, this game doesn't live up to the prequel, especially not gameplay wise.
As such, given my playstyle and what was expected in the time of development and what occurred, I do not recommend Audiosurf 2.
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
The original Audiosurf was my first acquisition on Steam years ago. Playing AS2 is like coming home, and finding out that someone brought you housewarming gifts, presents, and all sorts of fun things. It feels rather nice to play a music game that's not immensely competitive, not filled with seizure-strobes, and has options that make everything that much more fun. It's relaxing, but when you need to turn up the action, there are so many modes and mods for the game that're out there, that it's a new experience each time.I love this game, and I hope you will, too.
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
Best way to play through new albums.
Was this review helpful?
8.0 hrs on record
It's a musical acid trip.uhh yeah acid tripget it
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Audiosurf 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 May, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 酷派f2怎么样 的文章

随机推荐